i have a weird bubble on my anus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

i have a weird bubble on my anus

i developed an itch yesterday on my anus whole.  today i went to put on some hemeroid cream like suggested by some of your posts and noticed i have a bubble on the outside of it now.  I am freaking out and don't know what to do!
i would assume its also a hemmoroid and i would do just what you were doing by using the creme. good luck
i was told you should try to puch it back up in and soak in the bathtub in hot water everyday... worked for me. I had hemroids earlier in my pregnancy
It sounds like an external hemorroid to me, if it is you can't push it back in, because it not from the inside, if the cream dosen't work i would go to Dr and have it checked, but that's what it sounds like to me.
on my 1st try at anal sex(w/ ex hub)he'd torn a little piece of tissue, giving me an outer skin tag...it went away after a few months...it was never painfull, nor did it irritate me, just drove me nuts knowing it was there lol...it could be hemroids, and thats what i thought mine was, but my dr said it was a skin tag...good luck
I have the same thing, i noticed it before a couple of months ago just after i had finished goin to the toilet.. is went in a couple of hours..

But the last few days i have been really itchy and i noticed it had come back again ( i might mention at the moment i am having stomach problems) it wen again but the itch remained... now today after goin to the loo again i its der again i decided to have a look.. its a blue/ black kinda colour... I have never suffered with hemorroids (hemorrhoids) before.. does anyone have an idea of what this could be???