i have this white yellowish thing on my panies ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

i been getting this white but it looks a little bit only a little yellow on my panies . My vagina itches and it feels weird . im really scared im only 14 and no im not a virgin i only did it ones with one guy . i DONTKNOW why itches is it because i shaved like the other day all around it ?idontknow please help me im scared :(
It could be itchy because you shaved.  You could also have a yeast infection that needs an over the counter antifungal.  You get a white cheesy discharge with a yeast infection but sometimes the only symptoms are irritation and itching.

Did you practise safe sex?  If not, then you may want to get tested for STI's.

So a trip to the doctors may be in order.
i have this weird white stuff on my vagina and its quite itchy its not cottage cheese like and i've had it for more that two years im 12 and havnt started my period or had sex, i do shave but its not that. please help me i dont know what to do or if it is somethink serious :( and do you know how to get frid of it ??
thanks x
Hey you girls. Its no big deal I promise.(: It's probably Cervical Mucus. Which happens to every woman. I had it consistently YEARS before I started my period. You may have figured out that it's no threat by now though. It's to help sperm stay alive longer and other reasons. Look it up on google!
i have this goo-like stuff that is coming out of my vagina and im only 13 and no im not a virgin but it was protected everytime.. the 3 that i had it... its lke goo but clear and lke gooogy and it lke comes out when i pee? idk its so weird and idk what to do.
pleaase help asap!
hey me 2! i have this yellowish whitesh stuff comin out of my vagina i really need to no how to get rid of it. my frend had it n her mom said its sweat. but i find it on my undies evry time. and i am a virgin i never had sex, and i clean myself daily. i am only 12 and i need help!! please.
i have this weird white stuff on my vagina and its quite itchy its not cottage cheese like and i've had it for 1 year im 12 and havnt started my period or had sex, i do shave but its not that. please help me i dont know what to do or if it is somethink serious :( and do you know how to get frid of it ??

HELLLPPPPP PLEEASSSE am i close to getting my period?
Yea same thing has been happening to me. Im 13 almost 14 and i am still a virgin, but i have started my period. And everyday even after i just get out of the shower. I will get this white kinda yellowish stuff on my underwear, and it always stinks pretty bad. Does anyone know what it could be if so is there anyway to stop it or help it?
i get the sticky white stuff to and i dont no what to do and i dont no when it will stop i havnt had sex and i just got my period im 13 turning 14 and i have had it 4 a year and still going i dont want to tell my mum cause im scared to but i need to no wat is wrong with me oh but iv read in my science book that the white stuff can come out after masturbating but i realy dont no what is wrong with me cause i dont have sex and i definitley dont masturbate and i only just got my period plz tell me wat is happening to me im soo scared!!!!!!
from jjess_xoxo
i have it also...
but it's already stop..
sometimes when i was watching i hear about that like, something
that if you have this you might something (maybe a problem) in your vagina..
i don't know what is it..
but i have it already but now it's gone..
i don't know how but when i change (new white panties) panties it's already gone..
any way im just 13 :)
try to wash you panty carefully and make sure the bottom is clean then after using try to look again :)

bbye
god bless and have a hope!
don't be afraid..
i have this white and yellowish stuff that come out of my vagina !
i really dont know what it is? i am a virgin and i am 13 nearly 14
i really want it to stop as it is very imbarresing! < every time i change my undies i still see this stuff on them
it feels kind of wet sometimes and sticky :(

i need help
could someone help me please?
Help me!
I'm a virgin, but been fingered and licked out :/
I have like a yellowy White discharge and the same colour paste in my vanginal lips.
I don't think it's thrush because I used a pessary and the cream, and it went away for a bit and now it's back. It can get quite itchy.
I also have a spot between my bum cheek. Does this mean anything???!!!!
I'm 15 and really quite scared to go the doctors as I don't want my mum finding out the things I've done... HELP?!?!?!?
Me too! My doctor said it was completely normal and a normal part of puberty. If you have questions, ask your doctor! She totally helped me, and your doctor should help you too! (if it is like cottage cheese, it might be a yeast infection, tell your mom or doctor if it is.)
Hello,My name is monica and i havent got my period for liky two months,and yes i had....but i get this white stuff in my untherwear
idk wat can it be.??? i need help wat can it be??i did two prego test but is negativ.idk wat shud i do.???i also get cramps nd i feel like ima gt my period but i dnt  =/.
hey yeah, im 15 years old. never had sex. ive had my period since i was in 5th grade. but i noticed recently that yellow goo is on my underwear and when i go to the bathroom. it smells and its real embarrassing. i dont really know how to tell my mom so if you have any solution/ advice please let me know. (:
Im 15 going on 16 && im  not a virgin && ive been having this clear slitly white stuff in my vigina (vagina) it does smell like anything && i dont know what to do to make it stop do I have a STD or something im so scared idk what to do is it just a normal dischare or what is it because i wear tight panties idk && i used protection when I did it i reall wanna know is it nomals && do other girls have the same thing in there underwear to && im wet all the time idk what to do
Somebody Help A.S.A.P
I'm 13 going on 14... I'm a virgin and started my period last year. I have thick, sticky white kind of discharge. It doesn't have a strong smell, but it does have an unpleasant odor. I haven't told my parents or seen a doctor or anything. I miss my periods often. What do I do?
hey im 14 and i got my period last year and im a virgin, i recently started getting this whitish gooey stuff in my underwear i clean myself everyday but the white stuff keeps coming back idk what 2 do, i think it might be a sign that im getting my period soon but even after my period it still comes back, any advice???
Please help mee Samee thingg iss happeningg 2 me and sometimes it smells sometimes it does'nt , sometimess it doess & it's gross!! It's like mucus almost but & it gets clear, white, and a little yellow and it's kinda stringyy! :[ & im still a virgin and have not had my period but i want 2 ... cann you have sex and still not have ur period + i looked at vagina and there was like.. no hole + i have a greenish/blackish dot on the inside of my vagina lips im scaredd and deffinetly dont wannna tell my mom What do you think abt it! please help.
Okay guys, I'm thirteen and never had sex. If you look into what a period is on google than it tells you that you have it, it stops for a couple of days, and six months after you start. It happeed to me it's fine. I haven't starte bur I'm about to. Peace out!
It couIt could just be discharge and I'm also 13 almost 14. But yea it's probably discharge and if it starts getting yellow than it means you probably have an infection and I think discharge is good cause it cleans you va-j-j :) lol
dont worry im 12 and i get this whitish googy stocky nasty thing but my mom saids its earlysigns of period and if it gets worst just talk to your mom xD
i am a 11 year old girl and i have this white goo stuff some toimes theres a little yellow in it i don't itch and it doesn't have any kind of smell to it i am turning 12 soon and i am a virgin also i havn't had my period! some one help plz!!!!!!!!!!
Same I'm 12 and I just started my period today. I've had the white stuff coming out lots...like chunks drpping out of my vagina. My mums away and I dun wanna tell my dad as it Is a girl thing. Plz help me asap as it's dripping lots out and my undies are wet
I'm 14 years old. I'm a virgin and I have my period already. In between my periods I get this white yellowish discharge in my underwear. I'm very self cautious about it because it has a little smell to it. What is it exactly? Please help me!
okay so I'm 14 and I don't have my period, never had sex or anything. and I'm gettig this clearish/ white goop dripping from my vagina and getting on my underwear leaving it yellow and white and it smells bad :/ I'm confused but I don't want to tell my mom about it... is it normal? does it go away? why is it happening? help ? :$
Ladies...This whitish stuff just means you are about to start your period. It is no big deal. This is just a cleanser for your vagina. I'm twelve and havent started either..but I know I should not be nervous about anything because it is normal!!
im pretty sure you get it like before you have your period. Girls get it when they are like sexually aroused.
i just got my period last year and its been happening to me a lot but its nothing to get stressed about:L
I'm 11 years old and I have this yellowish white gooey stuff in my panties and there's this other thing which is like private to me but I'll just tell anyways. On part of the vargina walls it's kinda red and I don't know what it is or that yellowish white gooey stuff I need HELP plzzzzz!!!??? :(
Oh and there's white gooey stuff coming out of my vargina also idk what it is!!! Is it discharge someone help!!! :(
i get it too its because u think about touching and kissing boyz so ur excited and it helps the penis go into ur vagina easy when u have sex so it dont hurt u
I have this white yellowish stuff in my panties and I don't know wht to do!!!!!!??????
Hi I had sex wit my boyfriend nd a yellow staff came out of my vagina it's like a very small yellow gelly they. Look like lil eggs I'm worrie what's dat coz I never had It please can someone tell.
i have this whitish yellowish stuff coming out of my vagina!im 14 but i havent had my period yet but i lost my virginity to my bf kyle (15) and that stuff has been coming out ever since!now dont get me wrong i liked it with kyle but it hurt ever since then down there  but im scared to tell my parents cuz i havent even told them i lost my virginity my friends told it was just a "thing" and ill get out of it but i havent!!!help
I have it also. Sometimes it stinks but lately it has been having a water smell to it. My itching comes from shaving. I have a lot in my underwear :( . My underwear becomes wet and its uncomfortable. I usely use panty liners.
uuummmmm i havent got my period yet my mom got hers at 12 abnd im turning 13 in a month im scared i have all the signs exept one BOOBS ! im FLAT VERY FLAT! advice ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi :/ I'm only 14 and to turn 15 and I have the same thing I guess. Its like white clumps and it smells and then if I don't wear a tampon or something white stuff leaks all over my underwear. Is there anyway to make it stop? :/
well im goin 2 b 18 and i have the same problem every single day i have this this white stuff in my undies but i dont kno why. i read that it is normal buh how long does it last. ive taken pils 2 clean me out . cud that b a reason 2? HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST!
Soo Im 12 and im really scared cuz this white gooey stuff is coming out and im a virgin and i havent started my period and it gets on my panties and its starting to smell soo im getting really scared help
I'm 14 and i've started my period,
but I haven't had sex or anything close to it.
And everyday I have that yellowish weird color. It's bugged me for years, I've had it for as long as I can remember, I didn't think it was a problem till not to long ago when I was thinking if something was wrong with me?? My friend said she gets it when she's about to start her period but for me I have it everyday of the year except when i'm on my peirod. And i'm scared to have sex because I don't think my virgina is right..I have something that hangs down from it?? I'm too scared to tell my mom because I don't know it's embarissing.. But, nobody knows about this because I think I'm the only one with that problem. Can someone please help me??
Most girls notice a yellow or white stain on their underwear after they go through puberty. This is a normal fluid that helps clean and moisten your vagina. You are completely healthy and normal if your discharge is cloudy white has no odor or has a slightly salty odor, increases in amount and becomes "stringy" (like egg whites) during the middle of your menstrual cycle when you are ovulating.

If you find that your normal discharge is annoying, you can wear panty liners/shields on your underwear. Also, to keep your vaginal discharge under control, make sure you wear cotton underwear (which absorbs moisture and lets air circulate). Take daily showers or baths and make sure that you wash outside your vaginal area every day with mild soap, and then rinse and dry yourself. Don't use deodorized panty liners or deodorant sprays in your vaginal area.

If your discharge changes, it may be a sign that you have a vaginal infection and you need to see your health care provider.
I have the same thing, I'm 12 & I haven't had sex or started my period mine isn't itchy though,
but its really irritating cos it stains your knickers & it smells really bad, please help?!
Hey ! I'm 16 and same thing is happening to me I've had this clear sticky stuff coming out of my vigina (vagina) for about 4 years now its really annoying but I went to the dr. Nd they told me I didn't have v n e thing wrong . This happend to my older sister too. And the Dr. Just gave hher something so she would rinse with down there and it stopped .
U guys r lik 15 I'm 11 yrs old and I've got dat in my underwear I hate It I think it means I'm gettin my period very soon.       IM SO SCARED!!!!
K'so I'm 13 & I'm not a virgen , last time
I had it was like two/three weeks ago and
I'm really scared becuase I've been having these yellow/white stuff come out of my vagina and my vagina is kind of wide and open
And I've been peeing allot too. I DON'T wanna
Be pregnant! Someone please tell me what to do?! :( and I'm scared of going to the doctor becuase I don't want my mom to know or anything. Please tell me what this is?!
How do you stop this? yes ik its normal, but its gross and uncomfortable.. and also does it stop after you've started your period? i cant ask/tell mom or anybody about it . its embarrassing. please how do you stop it??
hi im 13 ,i have this white goo coming out my vigina (vagina) and its yellow when its dried(havent had my period)but i do masterbate ,but ii dont stick my finger in my vigina (vagina) i do it with my clit
Omg i so scared i have white sticky stuff coming out my vagina, but then it drys out and im freaking out but at times i have brown looking stuff on my toilet paper and i have been going to the bath room so much yesterday but im so scared im only 10
its ok that just means your period is on the way
Calm down it means your period is coming soon
I'm only 11 years old the problem is that I have a yellow line coming every day in my panties. I get scared sometimes but I can't remember for how long it's been happening. If someone could help me because I get moody for no reason and my vagina keeps itching. I need to know soon. Is my period coming?
I'm 14 years old Im still a virgin and haven't started my period yet. It doesn't hve a strong smell or anything i just feel like I'm wet all the time and it happens through out the day every day! What should i do
i have the same think this coming coming out but i am a vergine i am 13 i havnt had my period , any help ?
Hi I'm 15 I had the same as you since age 13 it's actually nor.malnand guess what everyone gets it I no what you mean. Every time you go toilet laugh anything it comes out but don't worry it's normal i actually had it 3 weeks ago but then just got my period then for the first time it's basically a build up for your period cleaning out your system.... So don't worry there nothing wrong if your embarrassed about the stains in your underwear bye pantiliners there thin and it collects it them simply dump it... Don't worry nothing's wrong but keep enoy and make sure you wash regulars if anyone else has any other questions please ask
But what could it mean if it's itchy and red sometimes and also gooey white stuff comes out could I possibly have an infection? If so how can I treat it?
it is just discharge that you get when you start puberty. basically it is just going through your vagina to help keep it clean, it is nothing to worry about unless it is sore or you feel burning down there.

just make sure you wash yourself down there every day, and ask your mom about getting panty liners if it really bothers you. but if you wash your underwear in the washer it comes out easy enough

And some of you girls good on you for waiting to have sex 12 is to young 16 is best.
I'm 10 and I have white yellowish stuff coming out of my privets and I have not started my period what do I do!!!!!???????
I am 12 and I have whitish sticky stuff coming out of my vagina. It leaks onto my panties and then after about 10 mins it dries crusty. I don't know what it is but you should tell your mom.
And I never had sex and I haven't had my period yet but the doctor says that I might start in a couple months. She didn't say anything about a discharge. I hate it. It is the most annoying thing in the world.
I'm 13 and I got my period last year there has also been whitish yellow stuff on my underwear when I change them but I think this is normal bcs my friends also has them between their periods
Honestly I'm to shy to ask my mom for pantiliners.
Looks like I'll have to deal with this.

Oh and for everyone who is scared, this is just normal. It happens to every girl/women/lady, out there.
And for you guys who had sex in a young age, I suggest you to have sex at 21 because in a young age it could be diffcult for you. Your parents could get very mad and disappointed, you wont be able to focus in school. You will start getting a lot of pain, and you don't know much info.
I have the same thing and I'm 18. It's normal... it's your vagina naturally cleaning itself.