i have this white yellowish thing on my panies ?
i been getting this white but it looks a little bit only a little yellow on my panies . My vagina itches and it feels weird . im really scared im only 14 and no im not a virgin i only did it ones with one guy . i DONTKNOW why itches is it because i shaved like the other day all around it ?idontknow please help me im scared :(
hey im 14 and i got my period last year and im a virgin, i recently started getting this whitish gooey stuff in my underwear i clean myself everyday but the white stuff keeps coming back idk what 2 do, i think it might be a sign that im getting my period soon but even after my period it still comes back, any advice???
Please help mee Samee thingg iss happeningg 2 me and sometimes it smells sometimes it does'nt , sometimess it doess & it's gross!! It's like mucus almost but & it gets clear, white, and a little yellow and it's kinda stringyy! :[ & im still a virgin and have not had my period but i want 2 ... cann you have sex and still not have ur period + i looked at vagina and there was like.. no hole + i have a greenish/blackish dot on the inside of my vagina lips im scaredd and deffinetly dont wannna tell my mom What do you think abt it! please help.
Okay guys, I'm thirteen and never had sex. If you look into what a period is on google than it tells you that you have it, it stops for a couple of days, and six months after you start. It happeed to me it's fine. I haven't starte bur I'm about to. Peace out!
It couIt could just be discharge and I'm also 13 almost 14. But yea it's probably discharge and if it starts getting yellow than it means you probably have an infection and I think discharge is good cause it cleans you va-j-j :) lol
dont worry im 12 and i get this whitish googy stocky nasty thing but my mom saids its earlysigns of period and if it gets worst just talk to your mom xD
i am a 11 year old girl and i have this white goo stuff some toimes theres a little yellow in it i don't itch and it doesn't have any kind of smell to it i am turning 12 soon and i am a virgin also i havn't had my period! some one help plz!!!!!!!!!!
Same I'm 12 and I just started my period today. I've had the white stuff coming out lots...like chunks drpping out of my vagina. My mums away and I dun wanna tell my dad as it Is a girl thing. Plz help me asap as it's dripping lots out and my undies are wet
I'm 14 years old. I'm a virgin and I have my period already. In between my periods I get this white yellowish discharge in my underwear. I'm very self cautious about it because it has a little smell to it. What is it exactly? Please help me!
okay so I'm 14 and I don't have my period, never had sex or anything. and I'm gettig this clearish/ white goop dripping from my vagina and getting on my underwear leaving it yellow and white and it smells bad :/ I'm confused but I don't want to tell my mom about it... is it normal? does it go away? why is it happening? help ? :$
Ladies...This whitish stuff just means you are about to start your period. It is no big deal. This is just a cleanser for your vagina. I'm twelve and havent started either..but I know I should not be nervous about anything because it is normal!!
im pretty sure you get it like before you have your period. Girls get it when they are like sexually aroused.
i just got my period last year and its been happening to me a lot but its nothing to get stressed about:L
I'm 11 years old and I have this yellowish white gooey stuff in my panties and there's this other thing which is like private to me but I'll just tell anyways. On part of the vargina walls it's kinda red and I don't know what it is or that yellowish white gooey stuff I need HELP plzzzzz!!!??? :(
Oh and there's white gooey stuff coming out of my vargina also idk what it is!!! Is it discharge someone help!!! :(
i get it too its because u think about touching and kissing boyz so ur excited and it helps the penis go into ur vagina easy when u have sex so it dont hurt u
I have this white yellowish stuff in my panties and I don't know wht to do!!!!!!??????
Hi I had sex wit my boyfriend nd a yellow staff came out of my vagina it's like a very small yellow gelly they. Look like lil eggs I'm worrie what's dat coz I never had It please can someone tell.
i have this whitish yellowish stuff coming out of my vagina!im 14 but i havent had my period yet but i lost my virginity to my bf kyle (15) and that stuff has been coming out ever since!now dont get me wrong i liked it with kyle but it hurt ever since then down there  but im scared to tell my parents cuz i havent even told them i lost my virginity my friends told it was just a "thing" and ill get out of it but i havent!!!help
I have it also. Sometimes it stinks but lately it has been having a water smell to it. My itching comes from shaving. I have a lot in my underwear :( . My underwear becomes wet and its uncomfortable. I usely use panty liners.
uuummmmm i havent got my period yet my mom got hers at 12 abnd im turning 13 in a month im scared i have all the signs exept one BOOBS ! im FLAT VERY FLAT! advice ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi :/ I'm only 14 and to turn 15 and I have the same thing I guess. Its like white clumps and it smells and then if I don't wear a tampon or something white stuff leaks all over my underwear. Is there anyway to make it stop? :/
well im goin 2 b 18 and i have the same problem every single day i have this this white stuff in my undies but i dont kno why. i read that it is normal buh how long does it last. ive taken pils 2 clean me out . cud that b a reason 2? HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST!
Soo Im 12 and im really scared cuz this white gooey stuff is coming out and im a virgin and i havent started my period and it gets on my panties and its starting to smell soo im getting really scared help
I'm 14 and i've started my period,
but I haven't had sex or anything close to it.
And everyday I have that yellowish weird color. It's bugged me for years, I've had it for as long as I can remember, I didn't think it was a problem till not to long ago when I was thinking if something was wrong with me?? My friend said she gets it when she's about to start her period but for me I have it everyday of the year except when i'm on my peirod. And i'm scared to have sex because I don't think my virgina is right..I have something that hangs down from it?? I'm too scared to tell my mom because I don't know it's embarissing.. But, nobody knows about this because I think I'm the only one with that problem. Can someone please help me??
Most girls notice a yellow or white stain on their underwear after they go through puberty. This is a normal fluid that helps clean and moisten your vagina. You are completely healthy and normal if your discharge is cloudy white has no odor or has a slightly salty odor, increases in amount and becomes "stringy" (like egg whites) during the middle of your menstrual cycle when you are ovulating.

If you find that your normal discharge is annoying, you can wear panty liners/shields on your underwear. Also, to keep your vaginal discharge under control, make sure you wear cotton underwear (which absorbs moisture and lets air circulate). Take daily showers or baths and make sure that you wash outside your vaginal area every day with mild soap, and then rinse and dry yourself. Don't use deodorized panty liners or deodorant sprays in your vaginal area.

If your discharge changes, it may be a sign that you have a vaginal infection and you need to see your health care provider.
I have the same thing, I'm 12 & I haven't had sex or started my period mine isn't itchy though,
but its really irritating cos it stains your knickers & it smells really bad, please help?!
Hey ! I'm 16 and same thing is happening to me I've had this clear sticky stuff coming out of my vigina for about 4 years now its really annoying but I went to the dr. Nd they told me I didn't have v n e thing wrong . This happend to my older sister too. And the Dr. Just gave hher something so she would rinse with down there and it stopped .
U guys r lik 15 I'm 11 yrs old and I've got dat in my underwear I hate It I think it means I'm gettin my period very soon.       IM SO SCARED!!!!
K'so I'm 13 & I'm not a virgen , last time
I had it was like two/three weeks ago and
I'm really scared becuase I've been having these yellow/white stuff come out of my vagina and my vagina is kind of wide and open
And I've been peeing allot too. I DON'T wanna
Be pregnant! Someone please tell me what to do?! :( and I'm scared of going to the doctor becuase I don't want my mom to know or anything. Please tell me what this is?!
How do you stop this? yes ik its normal, but its gross and uncomfortable.. and also does it stop after you've started your period? i cant ask/tell mom or anybody about it . its embarrassing. please how do you stop it??
hi im 13 ,i have this white goo coming out my vigina and its yellow when its dried(havent had my period)but i do masterbate ,but ii dont stick my finger in my vigina i do it with my clit
Omg i so scared i have white sticky stuff coming out my vagina, but then it drys out and im freaking out but at times i have brown looking stuff on my toilet paper and i have been going to the bath room so much yesterday but im so scared im only 10
its ok that just means your period is on the way
Calm down it means your period is coming soon
I'm only 11 years old the problem is that I have a yellow line coming every day in my panties. I get scared sometimes but I can't remember for how long it's been happening. If someone could help me because I get moody for no reason and my vagina keeps itching. I need to know soon. Is my period coming?
I'm 14 years old Im still a virgin and haven't started my period yet. It doesn't hve a strong smell or anything i just feel like I'm wet all the time and it happens through out the day every day! What should i do
i have the same think this coming coming out but i am a vergine i am 13 i havnt had my period , any help ?
Hi I'm 15 I had the same as you since age 13 it's actually nor.malnand guess what everyone gets it I no what you mean. Every time you go toilet laugh anything it comes out but don't worry it's normal i actually had it 3 weeks ago but then just got my period then for the first time it's basically a build up for your period cleaning out your system.... So don't worry there nothing wrong if your embarrassed about the stains in your underwear bye pantiliners there thin and it collects it them simply dump it... Don't worry nothing's wrong but keep enoy and make sure you wash regulars if anyone else has any other questions please ask
But what could it mean if it's itchy and red sometimes and also gooey white stuff comes out could I possibly have an infection? If so how can I treat it?
it is just discharge that you get when you start puberty. basically it is just going through your vagina to help keep it clean, it is nothing to worry about unless it is sore or you feel burning down there.

just make sure you wash yourself down there every day, and ask your mom about getting panty liners if it really bothers you. but if you wash your underwear in the washer it comes out easy enough

And some of you girls good on you for waiting to have sex 12 is to young 16 is best.
I'm 10 and I have white yellowish stuff coming out of my privets and I have not started my period what do I do!!!!!???????
I am 12 and I have whitish sticky stuff coming out of my vagina. It leaks onto my panties and then after about 10 mins it dries crusty. I don't know what it is but you should tell your mom.
And I never had sex and I haven't had my period yet but the doctor says that I might start in a couple months. She didn't say anything about a discharge. I hate it. It is the most annoying thing in the world.
I'm 13 and I got my period last year there has also been whitish yellow stuff on my underwear when I change them but I think this is normal bcs my friends also has them between their periods
Honestly I'm to shy to ask my mom for pantiliners.
Looks like I'll have to deal with this.

Oh and for everyone who is scared, this is just normal. It happens to every girl/women/lady, out there.
And for you guys who had sex in a young age, I suggest you to have sex at 21 because in a young age it could be diffcult for you. Your parents could get very mad and disappointed, you wont be able to focus in school. You will start getting a lot of pain, and you don't know much info.
I have the same thing and I'm 18. It's normal... it's your vagina naturally cleaning itself.
Thank god,i thought i had a disease. Thank you so much god,and google.yall brighten my day
It's just a vaginal discharge. It's usually after your period and it cleanses the vagina so it comes out with that nasty smell and color
Most girls notice a yellow or white stain on their underwear after they go through puberty. This is a normal fluid that helps clean and moisten your vagina. You are completely healthy and normal if your discharge is cloudy white, has no odor or has a slightly salty odor, increases in amount and becomes “stringy” (like egg whites) during the middle of your menstrual cycle when you’re ovulating, and is white or light yellow when it dries on underwear.

If you find that your normal discharge is annoying, you can wear panty liners/shields on your underwear. Also, to keep your vaginal discharge under control, make sure you wear cotton underwear (which absorbs moisture and lets air circulate). Take daily showers or baths and make sure that you wash outside your vaginal area every day with mild soap, and then rinse and dry yourself. Don’t use deodorized panty liners or deodorant sprays in your vaginal area.

If your discharge changes, it may be a sign that you have a vaginal infection and you need to see your health care provider or fuyan pill can help.
To me. Its sounds like discharge. And its okay to have it and your going to continue having it. Its just your bodys way of cleaning its self out. If you have this for about a week at a time you should be good but i guess if you have it during your period you should make a visit to your doctor. On really heavy days just wear a liner!