i need help

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

i need help

i need help. i just disovered worms in my poop. im scared what do i do . is it bad will it hurt
i had this when i was very young, I was about 10 years old and had an itch down there for a few days and when i had my next bowel movement i checked my stool and there were these little worms wiggling around in it they looked almost like maggots. I was so scared i just ignored it, although i knew i shouldve told someone i never did. it went away afert ab9out a week for me but it disgusts me and freaks me out to this day so every once in a while i check my stool and it has been fine ever since. I never looked it up or anything im still to scared to know what it was even though it was SO long ago i just dont want to know.
The doctor would want a sample of your poop to identify the type of worms then will prescribe some medication to get rid of them. Very simple. Worms go through life cycles and may not show up in every poop. Keep an eye on it. No need to live with the little critters.
I saw this on Oprah not too long ago; she had Dr. Oz on her show that day. It is most likely pinworms, which is common, actually. I know, gross. But it is easy to get rid of. Your doctor can help.
Are they very thin worms,  like pins?  Sounds like pinworms.  Go to walgreens or CVS or other drug store and get pinworm medication.  
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals