i think i may be pregnant.....

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

i think i may be pregnant.....

Okay soooo, about three weeks ago i had unprotected sex on my period with my boyfriend, atleast 10 times & he came inside me each time. After my period was over i noticed i was spotting a light brownish color. Now i'm extremely bloated, have a weird discharge coming out of my vagina and am nauseous all day long. I am currently on the pill but i had strept throat a few weeks ago and have been on antibiotic since.... so my pills have been inactive. I'm seriously freaking out! I'm only 17 years old and i think i might possibly be pregnant. And i can't take a pregnancy test yet cause it's too early. I don't know what to do..........
If you have had your periods, it nils the chances of pregnancy as in pregnancy there is cessation of the periods. Moreover Pregnancy occurs only during the time of ovulation. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals