i want milk in my breast without sex - help
hi..

am 24yr old girl, unmarried,is there any way to get milk in breasts without pregnancy, i dont want to marry & i dont want to do sex & i dont want my own baby,but, is there any way to get milk in breast without sex

thanks a lot..
Please see the answer RockRose posted in your other thread.  Sometimes women who adopt babies want to feed them by the breast.  They work with their doctor and try to do it.  Is that why you want milk in your breasts?
yes... :-) i wanna adopt a child.. but i dont like to marry & have sex... thanks..
See a good women's doctor, there will be things you can try to cause lactation.  Good luck!
thanks, but without consulting a doc, is there any other way?? :-(
ok... thanx...
DLA
Yes, actually you can pump every 2 hours 24-hours a day and eventually it will happen.  For some it takes a very long time and for others not very long at all.  Suppose for some it never works.  Have even heard reports of men being able to do this. Yuck!

Good luck.
how is that pumping occurs, is this process can do without the help of doc, any toolskit need for this??

thnx
DLA
Yes, a breast pump from a store will work.  But should have mentioned I would make sure there is no medical problem before starting this and that you do not take any meds that would hinder this or be excreted in breast milk and be a problem there.

Have known a couple of adoptive mothers who did this, but they were checked out by a dr first.  Good luck, I hope it all works out for you.
thanks alot for this very helpful info... but i dint understand how this pumping works, can u explain if u know... thanks....
DLA
The breast pump just creates a LOT of suction which stimulates milk production.  This is what women use when they are breast feeding and have to work or something, so the "express" the breast milk so it can be given by bottle.  The pump sucks it out and into a container so it can be put into a bottle.
isn't this method to create milk in breast??? u r telling abt to take milk from breast, i hope u dint understand my question:-( i want milk in my breast & am unmarried & i dont want to have any baby or sex, am adopting a baby, so i want to make milk in my breast, is there any ways???

thnx
tmv
That is what she is telling you. Pump your breast to stimulate them to produce milk in your breast.
Ask a pharmasist which breast pump sells the most.  After my baby came, I bought a pump only to discover it barely had enough suction to pump from my already full breasts.  I bought one made by Johnson and Johnson that I am very satisfied with.  Good luck in getting your milk to come down.
hi...

u knws na, am unmarried & i dont want to & no children too i want, so is this method possible on me???

advnce thnx for ur reply...
hi... is this possible on me, am unmarried,i dont want to do sex & i dont want to be pregnant,will pumping works on me??

thnx
Yes you do NOT have to get pregnant, or get married but you would have to buy a breast pump and use it every 2 hours 24 hours a day like the other lady said that way when you bring home the baby you are adopting you should be producing your own milk. However if you are adopting a baby you should be seing a doctor and a pediatrician for the sake of both of you.
Sometimes this method works, often it doesn't.  It is always easier if you have previously had a baby.

To have a higher chance of success you probably want to speak to a doctor about this and you may need some hormone supplementation.

Or you can develop a benign tumour in your pituitary gland where the side effect is galactorrhoea and then you will have plenty of milk.
Hi, I am a doctor and I can tell you the method mentioned almost never works (maybe 1 out of 250 women).  The problem is a certain hormone (prolactin) is released after birth that creates the condition in the body that allows and maintains milk production.  Without this hormone, it is virtually impossible to create milk production (even from suction).  So please consult your doctor before any kind of artificial stimulation regiment.
YES  YOU  CAN HAVE  MILK  FROM YOU   BREAST  
IF  YOUR BREAST IS  SUCKED  DAILY  FOR   2  TO 3 HOURS
BARTERED  YOU  R  MALE