Women's Health Community
imprints left on lower leg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

imprints left on lower leg

hello to everyone i am having a problem with my lower legs i use to get these knots on my legs more on the left then the right i just assume that they are fatty tissues. so now here comes my main concern around my abkle to just under my calves if i press on thm just slightly or press it on anything it leaves a imprint. besides the small lumps that was on my legs they were pretty smooth now my legs are bot so smooth and it is not because of hair i am talking beneath the surface of my skin like my bones are turning to mush my feet swell up and down daily and throughout the day.  my left leg is way worst then my right leg and at the moment my ankle is so swallowen that it goes all the way down to almost me two tone color part of my foot i just would like to know what this could possibly be is there anyone out there that know or have any sort of idea on what this can be once again I NEED HELLPPP!!