infection??
Hi, two days ago after I took a bath i felt that my vagina is swollen at the entrance and that it is itching, it hasn't stop and i have had sex with my husband and now he says his penis is also itching and red on the head. We haven't slept with anybody else and its the first time we experience something like this. please help its very uncomfortable.
There could have been bacteria in your bathwater that caused an infection, which you passed to your husband.  Both of you should go to the doctor for treatment.  Stop having sex until you are both healthy, so you don't continue to pass it back and forth.  God Bless - Blu
It is likely that you both have a fungal infection.

If you are diabetic, have a diet that consists of too much sweet products, take antibiotics, the bacteria (candida) that already lives in our guts start to multiply.  The symptoms you describe are that of thrush.  It is also common to get it with rampant sex (usually called the honeymoon syndrome).

You will need to see your doctor so that he can prescribe either oral or cream antifungal medication for both you and your husband.

In the meantime do not use any soaps or bubble baths as this irritates and dries the area.  Do not wear manmade underwear,  cotton is best.  Do not wear tight clothing.  Thrush thrives in warm, dark and moist areas.
Wipe yourself from front to back when you empty your bowels as bacteria can spread from there to the front bits.

You can also incorporate more natural live yogurt into your diet.

As a home remedy, you can also apply it to the genitals.  You will have to do this for a few days after the symptoms subside.

Best wishes.