ingrown pubic hair
I have an ingrown pubic hair close to where my hair starts growing and I was wondering if I should go by some treatment at Cvs or Walmart. I can't really see the hair to pluck it out or anything.. anyone have advice?
Apply a warm compress to it a few times a day, after a few days the hair should work itself up to the surface. Once you can see it pull out the ingrown part, dont pull the hair completely out, it you do, you run the risk of getting another ingrown hair there. Make sure your tweezers are clean!
i shaved my pubic hair a couple of weeks ago and it gave me an uncontrollable itch down there,but i also had a contact dermatitis around my thighs and pubic area,so i dont  know where the contact dermatitis ends and the feminine itching began.I went to the dermatologist and she gave me a cream and antihistamine to relieve itching,the contact dermatitis stops but the femininine itching dont.I am using feminine wash to relieve the itching but to no avail iam also applying hydrocortisone but still thi itching remains.pls. help.
Maybe some Tea Tree oil will help with the bacterial and fungal part of the itching. It may sting a bit, but it works... it will seep into the hair folicals and kill any bacteria that is growing in there. If you are going to shave, use a clean new shaver each and every time. It will help to eliminate infection or irritation. I suggest a bikini wax home kit that is not one that you have to heat up, or try plucking a few at a time and see how that goes... I've been doing that for years now and I very little hair to pluck now.