intermenstrual bleeding
Hi all, I have been having bleeding between cycles for a couple of months, on and off, does not happen with each cycle. It started nearly a year ago, I got one time heavy bleeding, then the following cycles i get red spotting or brown mucus at times, most often following bowel movement. I am 24 years old, sexually active, have had a D&C in September which showed fragments of an endometrial polyp. 2 months followin D&C all was ok, now I have started bleeding again, and this month my period has been replaced with a very light bleed and brown spotting. My gynae keeps saying hormones and stress, but I am very preoccupied. I have always had quite regular cycles usally bleed on the 28th day, of the month, recently Ive had a delayed period (10 days late) prior to D&C and this time it is so far 3 days late. Any tips or anyone ever had anything similar to this?

thanks :)
I have had the same problem. My gyne said is is a fibroid on my uterus. Maybe you have the same thing. I already had surgery last Nov to have some of it removed..Now they are saying I probably need to have it all removed. Dont want to. Im  soooooo tired of this.
I keep praying that it will go away on its own, or maybe start menopause.
Look into it. Yo will need a ultrasound for this...
Good Luck!