irregular messes
i started my messes as a normal girl at the age of 12 years and it was normal(5-6 days).....as time passes by it increase from 5-6 days to 11-12 days(monthly). i visited my family doctor and he told me it will regulate to its normal flow with time and yes it did...but as time passes its stop coming. i visit other doctors  and did alot of scan and test but i was told that am normal and ok ( with out blood flowing) i became very worried, so i was given pills to induces its every three month and yet it still the same my last gynecologist said the i may have little faith in him now because it suit my body and i have to be on pills if i need to conceive......am going crazy i need some answer.
Hi there and welcome.  Well, I feel for you.  Women due menstruate and that you are not, there must be some underlying cause.  I had hypothyroid or a slow thyroid, for example and it caused me to get periods every 3 to 4 months.  My thyroid regulated and my period went back to normal.  

You are on the pill and this regulates you or it doesn't?  I got confused there.  If it doesn't, I'd want to know why.  And I'd lose faith in a dr. that said 'trust me' as they say I'm fine and clearly there is an issue.  

Yes, conceiving under these circumstances will be difficult and you'd probably need to see a fertility dr. to figure out how to make it happen.  If you have no cycle, you aren't ovulating.  

I am sure you are frustrated with these non answers.  All I can say is continue to fight for an answer and I'd even consider another dr. to try to figure this out.  best of luck to you
hello specialmom. is't very frustrating that there is nothing working for my irregular menstruation. the pills i was given was to induces my period and after     that month it will stop flowing ...i have to wait for another three month before i can use the pills( norcolut) .