is duphaston safe?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

is duphaston safe?

I'm in 6mos in marriage life, me and my husband wish to have a baby, but the problem is i have a irregular period, it only comes every third mos, as of now i don't have my period, last week i have my consultation with my OB-gyne, she  do me a pap smear and pregnancy test, at first the result in pregnancy test is negative but a few minutes or i think 5 mins. the serum show the positive line or sign but it was not that clear, so she prescribed a duphaston 10g she said it was help to make the baby in good if i am pregnant or it may brought me a period. on my curiousity i search about duphaston and i get a good and bad respond about the product, now i'm confused, what if i'm pregnant is the duphaston can affect the baby? because i have a trust on my OB i started already taking the duphaston, i'm now waiting for the result... but my OB prescribed me the duphaston for only one week.. is it really safe to take it or should i stop taking it? please help  me..
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals