is it bad to put pressure on an extended tail bone
i have an extended tail bone, it does not stick out a whole lot. But enough that if im in PE and need to do crunches i cant just do them normal i need to kinda turn so im not pressing my tail bone strait on the floor.
My worry is putting pressure on it may effect me or hurt my back some how, if theres anything i dont want to be crushing or hurting anything that may be around the tailbone.
If it's painful, I wouldn't put pressure on it.  You should really ask your doctor about it.  In the meantime, see if you can lie on a mat or use a cushion for crunches, or ask your PE teacher if you could do planks or some other ab exercise instead.
i know i dont have scoliosis cause my parents had me checked out for that when i was younger which was about 8-10 years ago, i am now 15. i would really like to get an X-ray done on it but we dont quit have the money.

~thank you for your responce.