is it normal to NOT leak semen after sex?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi everyone.... I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years, he's 31 and im 26. For the first year, we used condoms when we had sex, and there was always semen in the condom afterwards. But after the first year, i started taking the contraceptive pill, so we do not use condoms anymore... With previous partners i have always "leaked" semen after sexual intercourse with no condom, and i know that is perfectly normal.. but is it normal to NOT leak any?? With my current partner, i have only "leaked" semen a handful of times in the 3 years since we stopped using condoms... Most of the time there is no leakage from my vagina afterwards atall! ... Does this mean he is not ejaculating inside me?? Has he been faking the majority of his orgasms for the last 3 years?? We have sex on average twice a week, we always enjoy lots of forepllay beforehand and he releases 'pre-***' during oral and manual sex... We use a variety of sexual positions, and he is always very keen and excitable... He initiates sex most of the time, he "cums" within a few minutes of vaginal penetration and always appears to be satisfied afterwards... If it wasnt for the lack of leakage from me afterwards, id have no doubts what so ever that he was satisfied with our sex life, but because i rarely leak afterwards im worried this is not the case... I have raised the subject with him before, and he assures me that he always reached climax, but im worried that he is just saying that so as not to offend me... Surely there should be physical evidence of this?? As they say "what goes up must come down" ... But it very rarely does, so i have my doubts.... Any opinions would be much appriciated! Many thanks in advance xx
Tags: sex, is it normal?, semen, leak, is he faking?
OK he could be or he could not. You should talk to him about children and does he want any. my husband before our daughter would be afraid of getting me pregnant so he would lie and tell me he orgasmed when he knowingly did not. I later found out through on a conversation we had about having children and he told me he was scared to get me pregnant so he would fake it. Maybe he feels that the pill isnt good enough and that he would just not climax at all. Or it could be he does and it just doesnt come out at all, it was absorbed or it comes out hours later for example you had sex that night went to the bathroom...nothing so you goto bed and during the night while you sleep it comes out or at your morning pee.
hope this is any help :) good luck
Yeah we have discussed children before... He has 3 from a previous relationship, and i have 2 sons from a previous relationship also. We both agree that neither of us want anymore
I have that same question,something happened to me it was very weird.Always when I *** inside a woman it drips out.I *** alot.Not so much If I recently had sex,though,like that day.So that could be why none is dripping from you.If it has been at least 3 days for me, I seem to be fully loaded.but the longer i go the more sperm.Like if its been 5 day i start cumming before the orgasm.If its been over a week or close to 2 weeks .I start cumming way before the orgasm and its alot and sometimes can have 2 orgasms back to back.So the woman i'm with i have to get a towel cause i dont see her that often.About a year ago a woman i was friends with and talked to for about a year,called me up and wanted to come over out of the blue..We had sex.It had been about 12 days for me since my last orgasm., Also the longer the intercouse last the more i ***.So after about 40 mintes I explode inside her.I was cumming for about a minute,it was like it wouldn't stop,sperm kept cumming out.I immediatly got  i said let me grab a towel.she said you crazy,grabbed me get back in bed.we laid ther for about 15 mintes.She got up and got dressed didn't even go to the bathroom.Always in that situation there would be a huge wet spot on the bed.nothing not even a drop!! what about dripping out of her after she stood up and got dressed? she hung around for about an hour or so afterward,didn't go to the bathroom.Where the hell did it all go?what the hell happened? Never seen anything like that in my life.Its like she absorbed it all.Like an alien.So tell me have any of you heard anything like that before?? that freaked me out a little. Another way to tell if he cam inside you is to stick your finger in there after and smell it.sperm has a distimctive smell you can't miss it ,so try that.Hope this helps,Paul.You can write my email if you like,  ***@****
I have that same question,something happened to me it was very weird.Always when I *** inside a woman it drips out.I *** alot.Not so much If I recently had sex,though,like that day.So that could be why none is dripping from you.If it has been at least 3 days for me, I seem to be fully loaded.but the longer i go the more sperm.Like if its been 5 day i start cumming before the orgasm.If its been over a week or close to 2 weeks .I start cumming way before the orgasm and its alot and sometimes can have 2 orgasms back to back.So the woman i'm with i have to get a towel cause i dont see her that often.About a year ago a woman i was friends with and talked to for about a year,called me up and wanted to come over .We had sex.It had been about 12 days for me since my last orgasm.,