is it normal to have your period for a month straight, then stop your period after having a baby?
ok i had a baby july 30th and had my peirod for a month stright, after i stoped i havent started agan and its been almost 3 months ive only had alittle bit of spotting and thats it. is this normal? im a full time breast feeding mom to dose that have anything to do with my period stopping?
What you had after the birth was not a period but the uterus readjusting from the pregnancy . It is called Lochia. It can go on for up to 6 weeks.

If you are breastfeeding on demand, (meaning feeding the baby only breast milk when needed and no other added bottles) then it is likely your periods will not return till you start weaning the baby. The body has a great mechanism to avoid another pregnancy in breast feeding time, it switches off ovulation.
  If when you start weaning and do not want another pregnancy, you should use contraception. You can ovulate before your first period and this can result in a pregnancy.