is it possible to be pregnant and not know
ok so every month i think im pregnant and then BOOM i start my period. ive been tired bloated, back pain, nauseous my breats have been soar. and now well starting a few days ago i feel movement in my lower right side of my tummy. yesterday was just flutters. well today i ate a big breakfast burrito and since then its been flutters like crazy hasnt stopped . weve been trying to get pregnant for months now and i thought i was around april but the test came back negative is it possible that i was really pregnant then and now i feel movement but im still experiancing bleeding around the time of my period?
Yes it is. I'm not sure why it happens but it does. One of my friends told me she didn't even know she was pregnant with her 2nd child until she was 6 months she also said she bleed (around time for her period) for 7 of the 9months. When your preggers you don't have a period but you can bleed around that time.
Good Luck!!!!
your not likely pregnant being that your getting your period and if you are feeling movment like this...you would be showingand you should be getting a ostive hpt way before now..

its likely gas
it is possible that because you think your pregnant you are getting phantom symptoms, if you explain all this to your doctor they will be able to do an ultrasound that will determin if your pregnant or not
there is always a small percentage of women who do not show a positive hpt or blood test when pregnant, I personally know someone who was showing - on all tests,even ones at the drs office and blood tests throughout her entire pregnancy, she delivered a healthy baby boy, my dr says it's rare but it does happen, thats why ALL pregnancy tests are only 99% accurate, there is always that 1% who don't show positive...get an ultrasound to make sure..