is it possible to be pregnant from fingering???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

ok so this may be a really dumb question but it has been on my mind for a week now.  On May 25th my boyfriend and i were fooling around and he fingered me.  I know that his boxers or whatever were a little wet so i'm a little paranoid if he touched them and then fingered me.  I really have no clue if this could leadLead poisoning to pregnancy.  I am supposed to get my period in two days so i know i shouldn't be worried about this, but i just wanted to know the chances/statistics of anyone getting pregnant from being fingered.  Please respond ASAP!!!
First if this happened two days before your period then I dont think it is possible for you to get pregnant even if you had sex...Second it is not possible for you to get pregnant from "fingering". The only way I can see you getting pregnant from it is if he put the sperm directly on his fingers and then inserted them in you and even then it would be a 70/30% chance of a pregnancy. I wouldnt be worried at all about this one. :)
your not pregnant
so then regardless of when this happened, my situation would not lead to pregnancy?  i have no idea why i'm freaking out.  i just keep reading all this stuff online and people say that its possible.  i know for a fact he did not ejaculate into his hand.  i'm just worried if maybe he touched his penis or his boxers, which were wet...thats all i'm concerned about i guess...let me know..thank!
You're not pregnant!!
so has anyone ever heard of women getting pregnant by getting fingered?  it's unusual that other people have posted that it could happen
My period is supposed to come today...and I'm really nervous that it won't..are you guys sure there is no chance of me being pregnant????
There really is NO chance babe
You are not pregnant!!
Hun, you're not pregnant. The only way you could be is if your bf ejaculated on his fingers and then inserted them into you, and like patience said, there a small chance of it in that situation.

Trust me that is the ony way you could possibly be pregnant. if he didn't do what is mentioned above then there's NO way you are.
Oh i should also add, being stressed out can effect your period, so if it is late, all of this stress about possibly being pregnant could be affecting your period!
thanks guys...i really appreciate it...plus i'm really stressed out at work so that could be causing it to be late as well
well i got my period yesterday....good sign???
Seriously, stop worrying about it YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!