is it safe to have sex while on your period?
My boyfriend and i had unprotective sex on 2nd day or my period, and his sperm go inside. Is it possible to get pregnant? Im freaking out right now what should i do?
It is possible if you are an early ovulator; my physiology professor, who is also a doctor, said findings are that many women actually do ovulate around day 7 of their cycle, which is the last day possible the sperm could survive.  In the future, make sure to use protection of some form at all times in your cycle.  In the meantime, if this was fewer than 72 hours ago, you can take Plan B if you want to be fairly certain.  Do keep in mind it is more effective the sooner it is taken, and any more than 72 hours, it is pointless to take it.
what should i do now? my period last 3-4 days and we have sex on my second day ..
Hi there.  Well, any time you have unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy.  The statistics show that during your period would be an unlikely time to ovulate but never say never.  You basically had sex on cycle day 2 of your cycle and most women ovulate mid cycle around day 14.  

I guess you could do the plan B or you can wait it out until your next period.  I'd wait myself.

But in the future, please do always use protection. good luck
what is the plan B its our first time and we dont know what we're going to do
Plan B is an emergency contraceptive that you can obtain from the pharmacy or from Planned Parenthood WITHOUT RX if you are 17 and over.  

Now, keep in mind that if this unprotected sex happened more than 72 hours ago the Plan B will NOT work.  

Pregnancy is ALWAYS possible when having vaginal sex, however, bc decreases this possibility tremendously.  Your period shouldn't be used as bc and for some reason alot of women think they can't get pregnant if they have sex while they are on their period and this isn't so.  
its more than 72hrs since it happen what should i do :(
Well.....the only thing you can do now is wait for your next period dear.  
it there any drugs i can take if ever im pregnant?
Well.....at this point I would recommend just waiting for your period and take things from there.  If you do indeed find out you are pregnant I would suggest you discuss your options with an GYN Specialist.  That would be the best thing to do.    

You sound VERY young dear, in fact younger than 22,  and I would AGAIN suggest you wait and see if your next period comes and take it from there.  You could or could not be pregnant.  Secondly, you should probably abstain from sex until all this is sorted out.  Thirdly, and this is not meant to be harsh, but you should probably educate yourself a bit better about sex through books or a sex educator through your school or Planned Parenthood (if available to you).  That way you can make more INFORMED decisions about what you are doing with your body and are able to understand sexuality a bit better.  Sounds like your boyfriend needs a bit of education too.