is olivie oil good to use as a lubricant during sex
hello.i had a total hysterectomy some years ago because of endometriosis and i gone through the hormone treatment for the alotted period of time and i don't know werthe its age or what but sex is very irrataing to me and i heard that olive oil was a good lubricant to use ,is this true? i am 69 yrs and i would like very much to enjoy pleasure without the pain and suffering afterward for three or four days,please help
I have no idea what the correct answer to this is, but I personally would not use olive oil.  Is there any reason you just don't use store bought lubricant, like KY?  

A/b you hysterectomy, can you still have an orgasm?  I know this might sound ridiculous, but I really don't know what the answer is.  
Olive oil will provide lubrication, however it is not water soluble and residue will become rancid and smell. K-Y jelly, available at any drug store without prescription,  is the appropriate product.
thank yous very much for your feed back, i was told that a doctor on tv said that it could be used and for a while i was getting orgasms when i was on hormones but when i was taken off of them i don't any more