is plan b working in this situation?
My partner fingered me ,he had little to no pre *** in his hands (he had no contact with himself, only to put his p**** back in his pants) during this time i was ovulating, i was scared of a possible pregnancy so i took plan b in less than 24 hours. After i took plan b i received some side effects such as  tiredness, sore breast, minor cramps and also my ovulation stopped. Is plan b working? Should i be worried of a possible pregnancy?

This discussion is related to PREGNANCY RISK FROM PENIS TIP ENTERING VAGINA.
Hi there.  Well, you can't get pregnant from what you describe.  so, Plan B or no plan b, you are not pregnant.  You must have vaginal intercourse with semen emission into the vagina in order to get pregnant.  However, since you took plan b, expect your periods to be irregular for the next cycle or two.  good luck