itchy little bumps not an std so wtf is it?small abrasions on waist and inner thumb
Went to doctor they have no clue what's wrong wit me I noticed this problem on someone else I had been sexually involved with it started raised bumbs on my body I thought it was fleas but kno later spread to my inner thigh and my left hand and right hand my butt has 2 my waistline 2 one on my areola and one under my left breast.  I google after the doctor just gave me reular ointment for rash. And neosprine heals but theone on my back began to look raised scary I began to think maybe I'm so itchy because there's a host a parasit or something idk I'm really worried I'm usually confident and people are beginning to notice them on my toes in the middle of my thumb this story also sounds like a man onn here his names Pingo look him up and please helpus tired of itching

These symptoms can be due to scabies. It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing