itchy peeling skin?
i dont even remember the last time this has happened to me, but its been a LONG time, i'll be 19 soon and brown lol. but today i noticed when i was in the bathroom that the skin on the left side of my bikini line near my leg was pale and peeling a good amount of skin. It didn't hurt and only itched very mildly, earlier that day i wore leggings with shorts so i don't know if that might have something to do with it, and the night before i took a shower and used my normal body wash. could it be that I may not have gotten all the soap off and it just got a little irritated and dry or was I just wearing to many layers of clothes?
If you tan alot then it is probably dead skin. Try ex-foliating the area and see how much more comes off. Often when women shower we don't scrub away our skin as much as we should to get rid of dead skin cells and these can build up. They then can flake away like in your case.