Women's Health Community
kiss my girlfriends vagina
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

kiss my girlfriends vagina

in our last meeting i kissed my girls vagina lips......after that she told me that she had having a white discharge from some days from her vagina.........is this white discharge is infectious or kiss my girlfriend's vagina is good or cause me any disseas
pls guide me.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2047155_tn?1396905227
A lot of women have a mild discharge at times but if it is abnormal for her & you notice anything weird going on with you lips or throat I would get checked to be on the safe side.
Blank
hi,i dont know how old you both are,but it seems your very young and naieve.also,are you english? not that it matters,just your pronounciation...
read a book or there is always television
Blank
1809109_tn?1331807377
Discharge can be a symptom of infection- yeast or bacteria. I agree with Babe4chevy -if you start feeling any discomfort in your mouth, it's possible you got a yeast or bacterial infection there. It's also possible to get a yeast infection under the foreskin, so be cautious when you're having sex. Always use condoms unless you're trying for a baby, this will help prevent any STD or other kind of infection.
Blank
always..always put somethin on the end of it...lesson learnt..but if you are young..and starting out... a womans discharge is white..doesnt mean she is infected...or has an std..or whatever..the pessimists say......be good.be careful..put somethin on the end of it...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...