labia minora
When i was around 8 i noticed My labia minora Started getting bigger
I Know my friend had the same thing and My sisters & her sisters would like make fun of her
(they never saw it she just told them about it) Anyway she'd tell me how it'd make her feel when people would make comments about it i Would basically tell her to get over it & that she was normal Now that i have The same problem as her I Know how she feels Although i've only recently told my mom about it Only because It was me telling her or me going to a hospital And tell some random person about it anyway i got really depressed about it i would Take tons of pills And sleep 15 hours a-day at that time i was 13 I'm now 14 and i Sit their at night wondering If i'm normal & if ill ever be loved or get married Now that The short story's done Ill ask my question IS IT NORMAL?
Development of the genitalia especially the labia majora and minora are common at menarche and the growth of these reproductive organs are considered swelling by some teenagers. There is nothing to worry. If however there is considerable swelling, pain and discharge then it should be evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.