labia query,
i sit down for work, at the computer, but find that my outer bits, skin hair , not sure what irritates what, of my vagina, get really sore hot & irritated, say if I it for 1 hour or wear jeans or tights, .   I work in a draughty place and natural instinct is to huddle ones legs together, I dont know if i have made things worse for my body.  I just want to be able to wear trousers and be warm in the winter...I would really appreciate any help on this?  
These symptoms can be due to chafing. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.