labial pain
I have had labial pain and burning for the past 5 months.  It is primarily on one side of the labia where the tissue comes together.  I had two biopsies that showed mild irritation (however if the person analyzing the tissue had the irritation it would have been listed as severe :o(

I have been on virtually every antibiotic and have tried estrogen cream, clobetasol, lotrisone, and alternating days and amounts of the estrogen and clobetasol.  I agree with others who have posted the depression that begins to set in.  What in the world could I possibly do?  I have gone to all cotton granny panties, washing with dove unscented, unscented toilet tissue, patting dry and going "commando" while at home.  I am certainly willing to try most anything.  It is however, comforting to know I am not alone in this.

This discussion is related to labial pain and irritation.