laproscopy and pelviscopy surgery
can anyone help me im having laproscopy surgery tommorrow along with pelviscopy surgery.  has anyone had this type of surgery and how painful is it.. will i be on feet within 3 days??
they will removing a blood cist the size of a pear and im having my left ovaries removed along with my fallipion tube.
someone out there that had this procedures please advise.
thanks..browneyes
i had the laproscopic surgery done twice, and the first time they removed an ovary and a bunch of scar tissue, and i was on my feet after the second day, the second time i had it done was for a hysterectomy so that recovery was a little longer. they will make 3 very small incisions and insert a camera into your abdomen, they blow your tummy up with gas and that can be pretty uncomfortable, if you have ever had a problem with anesthesia, i highly recommend you ask your anesthesiologist for the scolpamine patch, it works to control the nausea, it goes on behind your ear and can stay there for up to 3 days. good luck to you and let me knw how it went when u feel up to it
mallory
I had laproscopy done twice also, the first was to remove my gallbladder, and the second to remove a cyct on my ovary. The first I was very sick from yhe morphine they gave me. The second was MUCH better, I had the cyst removed and she also found endometriosis, so the adhesions that were there were burned off. I was almost 100% the second day. Even with the first I was really sick and within 3-4 days I was ok. I didn't have that much pain, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle, I didn't have to take the pain meds that long. Good Luck!
I am scheduled to have a pelviscopy on October 30, I may be on my period does it make a differnce?