Women's Health Community
large labia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

large labia

i did not mean to post a question i only wantd to comment on what a woman wrote about her large labia. I just signed up and don;t know how to do that so i am here....
but anyway, i fyou can all see this, i have the same problem. i thoughti was a "freak" all my life, i thought iw as the only one until o got internt when i was 20 and looked it up and found that is not just me. I suffer from alcoholism from havingn to be drunk to allow people to see my naked body because i always thought it was just me. and when i was young and masterbated my mom told me it wa not good for me so when i grew large labia (as they say it happens thru puberty years) i was afraid that was what i did to myself.
i am still knowoing that my vagina is ugly and some people have made comments about it like "what happend toyou?"
my bf won't
go sown on mye because i guess he is scared but wont't say so!!!