large labia

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

large labia

i did not mean to post a question i only wantd to comment on what a woman wrote about her large labia. I just signed up and don;t know how to do that so i am here....
but anyway, i fyou can all see this, i have the same problem. i thoughti was a "freak" all my life, i thought iw as the only one until o got internt when i was 20 and looked it up and found that is not just me. I suffer from alcoholism from havingn to be drunk to allow people to see my naked body because i always thought it was just me. and when i was young and masterbated my mom told me it wa not good for me so when i grew large labia (as they say it happens thru puberty years) i was afraid that was what i did to myself.
i am still knowoing that my vagina is ugly and some people have made comments about it like "what happend toyou?"
my bf won't
go sown on mye because i guess he is scared but wont't say so!!!
Please, please do not any of you think of any part of your body as ugly. God made us and loves us down to our very cells. I am so angry at today's culture that makes us wish to be air-brushed angels, and won't even let us be ourselves. My vagina looks like nothing in a girly magazine, but I, and my loving mate, accept and adore it for the very way it is. We are all different as fingerprints, faces, and grains of sand, so stop worrying and enjoy this too-short life! Just my tuppence! Thanks, and cheer up!!
Avatar n tn
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
KTowne commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals