large painful bump near vagina
I have recently developed a large bump/lump near my vaginal opening, but it is not located on the vaginal lips. it has been there for 2-3 days, has grown in size, and it has become pretty painful. The bump is somewhat hard and appears to be under the skin, not a pimple like form with a whitehead. although when it was smaller and not painful i squeezed it and some white, puss like fluid came out. There was another bump on the other side in the same place but it was much smaller, not painful, and went away within a day. I do not believe it is an STD of any kind because it does not resemble any and i have recently been tested for all STDs after my new boyfriend and they all came back negative. i don't have any kind of abnormal discharge. could this be an irritation of some kind, or i was reading about bartholin cysts, but the lump is not located on the vaginal lips. I'm pretty worried and i know i need to make an appointment with my docter, but could you give me any help with this problem.
i have a new bf and so i have been shaving a lot with some not really new disposable razors, its become itchy down there to the point where its unbareable, i get sores at the opening of the vagina and around the vagina, and within days they dry up and flake away, but this morning i woke up and i had about 3 small puss like pimples near the outer vagina they looked like white heads, it totally freaked me out, so i tried to pop them lightly, nothing happened, but then when i checked an hour later they were just red small bumps no white head and they kind of just went down but were still red, a little white puss came out, i dont know if its from shaving or what, i have never had an std, and i know for sure that my new bf does not have any std, im just hoping its just a bacteria spread, rash or really bad ingrown hairs, can any one help me try to figure this one out, cause i dont want to go to the dr if its something that will go away on its own!!!!
In the summer of 2006 I noticed a lump on the side of my vaginal opening on the labia.. I thought it was an ingrown hair, but the lump nearly tripled in size within two days. I was on vacation when it happened and within and hour of getting home I went to the ER because the pain was unbearable. I couldn't walk, sit, or basically do anything. It was a bartholin cyst that was extremely infected. They had to cut it open to drain it and then put a catheter in it. It was an extremely painful experience.. that I had to endure once more just a few months later.. only not as severe, but again the doctor cut it open to drain and instead of a catheter they just packed it with gauze. I was given antibiotics and an ointment to rub on the inside of my nose. I've gotten at least one every year since then. Now, I find it useful to use warm clothes and sitz baths to help induce drainage. Also, I now squirt some Hibiclens on a qt and rub that along the inside of my nostrils, which seems to help within 24 hours.
i just discovered a painfil large bump on the begining of my pubic area right where my hairs begns to grow. it hurts alot nd is somewhat hard. im scared nd pretty younge. if anyone can helpme understand it would be greatly appriciated. im to scared to ask my mom or show her.
                                                             from a concerned teen
i had a very large painful bump down in my vagina lips for like about 3 to 5 day at first it was small but it grew bigger it was painful to sit down or walk but it popped on its own and all i saw was blood on my panty and something like puss and now it just open i had something like that before but they were smaller and it were pretty much like a pimple so what could it been this time??
I get large bumps around my pantyline all the time. It is an irritation from either rubbing (sweat or tight clothes) or an ingrown hair. It's a boil most likely. You can go to WebMD and search "boils" and read about it. They are usually nothing to worry about and will go away on their own in about a week. Yes, they can be painful, but like other members say, my DR. advised that putting some type of warm compress on it brings the swelling down and relieves pressure and possibly will cause the boil to drain. If the boil drains just be careful to try to not let it touch other parts of your body especially open places like inside your vagina or if you get some on your hand don't rub your face b/c if it's some type of infection it can spread. Weirdly you can also put raw bacon on it. The salt from the baken can help with drying out the boil. If they boil keeps growing in size and becomes so painful that it hurts around the clock and you can't sit or walk without cringing then it's time to see a Dr and should not ignore it at this point. This happened to me and the Dr. drained the boil. It was infected and had become a staph infection. The test results came back and it was strep. So I had to take antibiotics and was good as new. They really aren't a big deal unless they keep growing and becoming more painful. Hope this helps some of you.
I have a bump on my panty line it hurts and I can hardly walk can't even bend down to pick up things it feels hard and it's in my inner skin what can it be??
Okay this hurts bad can't even move without it hurting I have to stay still do the pain can go away.. I took a hot bath and it didn't work help I'm in pain.
I had a slightli huge blister around my anus area 3yrs ago and th blister stoppd hurtin bt it stayd there onli a little softer and worn out.suddenly i ws experiencing sum itching then prickn pains onli to discover i had developd another huge lump on my anus.ths lump is always wet and hurt alot.i cnt laugh,run or do anytng active anymor.i dnt no wt to do!i dnt wnt to tel my parents because thy wil think worse of it.
It does not sound like a STI at all! I have suffered with these on a regular basis and i have no STI! I was told it was probably down to shaving around there. It also happens when im on my periods and i blame panty liners for this, Their are a number of reasons for the sore lumps/boils but most are harmless and due to ingrowing hair. If you're worried go and speak to your nurse but, im guessing she will say the same as me also....but you really do have my sympathy as far as pains concerned...its agony!
i had this problem and it was an ingrown hair dont let it get worse because you will have to get it cut open very painful but after that its fine but keep it clean when you get titcut but if you catch it early enogh you will just have to take antibiotics for it.....
The problem described in all communications above sound like the same problem.  It is not herpes.  Herpes is a fever blister or blister, not a lump or hardened area.  The problem is normally caused by ingrown hair which causes a bacterial infection due to moisture in the area.  It is like what was once known as a skin boil.  It is an infection under the skin and that's why it drains blood and pus.  Your doctor will tell you to apply a warm compress or soak in a hot tub which will eventually drain the boil, or cyst, as some people refer to them.  If it does NOT drain, then you should see a doctor.
Ok, so I am 16 and a virgin. I have this very painful, hard lump underneath the skin to the left of my clitoris. I can kind of move it around and it isn't anything like a pimple that I can just squeeze out. I hate relating it to this, but you know how dogs sometimes get fat lumps? Mine is just like that. I'm really concerned and need someone to answer asap. Please! :(!
I have a large lump on the right side of my vagina, like near my inner panty line area. It is inside my skin, there is no discharge! it makes my vagina look swollen on the right side. it is under the skin and not showing above skin. but it just makes the right side of my vagina look super swollen. this isn't the first time i have got it though, i have had it a few times before and it goes away in about a week or two. but for the duration of the time i have it it is super painful and i cant sit or walk without wanting to scream. what do i do? does anyone know what this could even be?
I have these two all the time I find it better no to press on it the 1st few days. As long as it's no too close to the lips u can put alcohol on it with a cottonball. Do that for a couple days and the  before bed make a paste like solution of water and baking soda put it on a bandaid and then the bump. By the next day it should go down and b poppable if still big enough
I have a bump on the top of my vaganil lips near the top of the opening. (where i shave) and it hard and the Size of the top of NY thumb. I attempted to stab it with a pin thinking it might break the skin but it didn't the next morning it was still there so I decided I would have a shower and possibly attempt to shave this bump off  it let out some puss like liquid but all it ever does is bleed or produce clear liquid when I squeez it. it was there before I shaved but after I cleaned it. What should i do? Thank you for reading my problem.
I have recently noticed this painful bump in my vagina. Its about the size of my pinky nail and is very painful to the touch. Because it is so close to my pee hole it hurts considerably after I urinate.
I have no idea where it came from, one day i was fine then suddenly I had this bump in my vagina.
I am 17, live with my dad and have no women around that I can talk to about this.
Any clue on what it is?
I have a similar bump, and I believe it is located on the labial area. It is only on one side, and it is really red and swollen. It hurts to touch it, it hurts to walk and sit down. It also hurt so bad that I am having trouble sleeping. I don't have any weird discharge from it, its just red, swollen, and extremely painful. Please help me!
I am a mother of two n monogamous to my husband of 12 years. After my first child was born (8 yrs ago), i began to notice right before my period i would grow a lump between the crease of my thigh and an inch away from my entire vagina opening...i do believe that it  might be an ingrown but i did notice that if i had accidentally pinched the skin in this area this lump would occur, sometimes not in the exact spot.
most of the time i do not feel it, but because it looks like a boil it does have some pain to it when i focus on it. It does linger for about 3 to sometimes 9 days.
I am a busy mother, student and when my "issue" occurs im never available to take leave. i feel like its no big problem. It doesnt seem to bother my husband and I when we become intimate.  
I have one and I'm a virgin so I can't be an DTD (good news for y'all I guess). I am rather conscerned though. I've had one before but it was after I had been at the river and went away within a few days. This one's been here for almost a week and it's really starting to scare me. It isn't like... A tumor is it??
STD*** crap phone -.-
I was just thinking about how to word my symptons to the point when i was looking over the other posts and when reading Mossimogirl25 post I don't have to. It is 3:40 a.m and i love to sleep. I had to come home from camping because i could not handle the pain anymore. " I don't have any weird discharge from it, its just red, swollen, and extremely painful." I am a virgin so no stds.  
IIt may be what I presume to be a abscess which can be further researched on the WebMd and emedicine health websites. Use Hot towels four times a day, do not press or puncture the abscess. Seek a doctor for removal or preventative antibiotics.
I think I have something similar to what was mentioned...it started as a small bump which squirted out some pus (it's nowhere near the vagina, it's just on the area just below the knicker line), but then got bigger and was a sort of light purplish colour. I just now noticed a tiny little black spot on it, so I squeezed that, and all of a sudden all this thick mix of blood and pus came out, a bit pearlescent, and went on for ages and ages (I noticed a medium length black hair too), then it made a squirting noise, and now there's a whole area which seems to have sunken in and feels really strange. The skin has changed as it has sunken, and I have no idea what's happened ! Please help ?
On Saturday night I noticed a tender spot on my inner labia. Just today I noticed two small bumps growing from the inside of my skin that are hard, and a flesh color with a slight white colored top. I now have two bumps right next to each other and my labia on the side they are on is swollen and the bumps hurt to the touch. There is no discharge, pain in urination or itchiness. Do you think it is an STD or something less serious?
I have the size of a dime bump on the top left side above the lips of my vagina but it has been there for 2 months now and every time i go to squeeze it blood and pus comes out but it never goes down in size at all and its really painful.. any suggestions on things to do or try with out going to the doctor ??
I have a large lump on my vagina. I know it's not an STD. It is very painful. It hurts to sit or walk but there is no discharge coming out of it. The left side of my vagina is very swollen. Should I see a doctor?
Im kind of worried... for about a year I had this small white circle shaped mark on the top of my vagina, just above it... I just thought that it was a birthmark, so I didn't do anything about it, and then about 8 or 9 months ago it started to get bigger and red and ***** and it was disgusting, but I refused to go to the doctor because I was embarrassed... then I squeezed it whilst in the shower and a whole lot of blood came out and a little bit of puss too, then it just looked a little bit bruised but went away after a couple of days and that was it... now I just realized about a day ago that the white spot was sore, and then today it began bleeding reasonably badly.. the spot is only about the size of a pinhead and isn't actually a lump but more of a tiny slit but in a circular shape. It can't be an STD as I've never had sex, what is it and what do I do to get rid of it, I can't go to the doctor because I live in a Muslim country, In this particular part of the country where I live, they only serve Muslim people and the hospitals that serve westerners are very unsanitary.
What if your only 11and masterbate but never even hade sexual contact
I just noticed the bump but i hope it is only a boil or something. I hope i dont have a diesease or anything because my mom would kill me. I have never had sexual contact i just masterbate withy fingers...:'(

PLEASE HELP ME
I also have a lump one on top of my vagina and another one in the side of my vagina I had for 2/3 days and its been growing its very uncomfortable any ideas to what it is?  I'm very woried to what it could be.please some one help.
I have a big lumps or bumps on the outside left of my vagina it's painful im wondering what it is.. I'm so scared
I also hav developed a bump near my vagina..it is not near lips but higher up a lil ways under a bikini line..it is under skin nd is very painful..slowly it got bigger nd more painful..it makes it hard for me to walk or sit..it is swollen nd I don't know Wat to do..my appt is in a week?could it be a cyst ? Sumthin with my ovaries??..I had a c-section in December 2011??? Plzz help
I was wonderig if u have been seen for this or if it got better?
I have a large painful bump on my right vaginal lip. I am only young and have had no sexual intercourse. I think it was a pimple before. it also stings any treatment. NEED ADVISE!!!! VERY WORRIED!
Last year after vigorous sex, I got a pain in my inner vagina wall that felt like a pulled muscle, after a few days it got more and more painful and swollen. It was unbearable after about 4 days so i went to the dr and while he examined me the swollen area burst and oozed puss and blood. He gave me a course of anti-biotics, however he didn't explain what it was. I have now got the exact same symptoms, again after vigorous sex, and I was hoping for some tips or explanation, as my doctors surgery is far away and I literally can't face sitting on a bus then walking to get there, I literally cannot do anything without extreme pain. When I stand up, sit down, walk and even cough. Please please help :(
There are more reasons for bumps, irritations, boils, etc on the vagina than just herpes. Women do get bumps there that have nothing to do with herpes. I am a nurse in an ER, and we see these all the time. You have probably just scared the crap out of alot of girls who read your post looking for a solution to one of the most common female issues.
You should probably talk to your mom about this. More than likely it is an ingrown hair or something like that. You dont want to wait until it possibly gets infected. Since you have never had sex, I am sure that it is NOT a sexually transmitted disease.
I am 16 and have a small bump on my vaginal lip. It isn't very big but it hurts alot, I'm not sure what to do about it.
I have the same exactly thing only this is my first one ever. And it's on the left side. I showered on Monday and it wasn't ther but when I went to the bathroom about an hour later there was this large to the left of my vagina and it hurts to touch it, sit, spread my lags, squat, bend over, and wipe when I go to the bathroom. As long as I keep my lower body in one position it doesn't hurt, or be up and walking around. And if I sit down on a cushioned sit like my grandma's leather recliner I don't feel anything.
I had the same lump/bump it kinda hurt?! It was weir just appeare like over night?! And I squeezed it and blood and a bit of puss came out! Now it doesn't feel so swollen just a bit sore. It was weird never had that before. Was it where u shaved?! Mine wasn't.. Idk I had never had this before so I got a little concerned.
is it must to get it drained by dr with a cut over their ...i recently had a  big cyst withand i went to dr who suggested me some tablts, ...~B@B~
i have a very painful lump on my bikini line its very painful to walk and is very sore its a very.large lump it seemed to happin just after i shaved .i am very worried as i am 9 weeks pregnant and carnt go to my doctor as he is male and i have personal reasons why . i realy meed away of fixing it myself ???
I just had a pea sized bump come up on my right vagina lip... This was day 3. It was so painful I could barely walk straight. I went and got a rag as hot as I could stand it, placed it on the bump for about 15-30 seconds, took it off and as soon as I squeezed it, puss and blood started to drain from it...now I feel so much better...instant relief! Hope it helps the rest of you
I have the same thing I have a large bump on the left side of my vagina its not in it but about a half an inch away. I feel thats its only getting bigger): im only 16 and im very self conscious about my body so I cant go to the doctor. I tried popping it and alot of blood and puss came out but its still really big): its really hard for me to walk, sit,bend, and spread my legs): idk what to do
It is not a transmitted disease if you had no sex at all and you are a virgin. It is not herpes and is most likely an ingrown hair. But. I do suggest you either talk to a female about it or talk to your doctor. I'm  a 13 year old girl and have had these regularly. It is not strange to me but very painful as I have now the largest bump I have ever had right now. Thats why I was doing research and found this. I do suggest squeezing it but more importantly I do suggest pressing a hot towel or cloth on it and leaving it there for 10-15 minutes. It usually helps soften the skin and let it pop on its own. If not. You could try a hot bath and after 20-25 minutes you could squeeze it and see if it pops. I have yet to try the bath term but I will update if anything good happens with my bump.
You probably shouldn't pop it, I have read that it may cause infection. Apparently it may contain bacteria that could cause an infection
I have some lumps between my thigh & virgina. its painful when i touch it & its only been days so what cause it.  when i go toilet to pee, i feel painful & sometimes i only its small urine. i cant hold the urine too long.
No dont squeez it because i did some research also and they said not to because there might be bacteria in the lump that may cause infection.
I am 39 weeks pregnant with a very painful ingrown hair and a hot shower didnt help at all. Is there anything else I can do to get rid of it or the pain?
I have a big lump on the inside of my vagina, literally right in the opening, just today it grew a poppable looking whitish head on it. One of the main reasons I am worried is because a. I'm 17 so everything worries me.. b. I just had a baby c. I have ovarian cysts.
(I know it is not an std because Ive only been with 1 person since the last like 3 times ive been checked)

P.s I just saw that you said you were a nurse so I figured you'd be the most reliable(ish) person to ask, assuming of course that you've seen or dealt with something like this. I can however say, it IS NOT AN INGROWN HAIR .-. which is the most common thing ive seen so far
Im doing reasearch because a friend of mine had the same problem and asked me to in confodence because she was emberrised .. its not an ingrown hair and i havent found how to get rid of it. when i told her to go see a dr. She screamed and said she didnt want nobody looking at her vag so does any one know how to actually get rid of it ? Shes 16 and alot younger than me but i understand her reasoning
I have a red lump on my vagina, it started as a circle with just dots. Now it's been a few weeks Andrew now it's not a circle but a weird shape, and hard when I touch it, I'm scared to tell my family and don't want to go to the doctors, does anyone know what it is or how to fix it? I have researched but nothing comes up, someone please help me???
I HV a limb near my vagina is painful please help me