large vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

large vagina

i hate my vagina, its not like anyones im sure! i hate wearing bikini's even tho i have the body to wear one i dont have the vagina! my vagina kinda sticks out, is that normal? like is there any other way exept from getting surgery to fix it, i just get really imbarressed going to the beach with like my friends or boyfriend and wearing a bikini with it :(
pleeeeeeease help.
Tags: large vagina, Vagina, help, surgery, friends, normal, body, Is, Beach, boyfriend
Do not put anything in your vagina( tampon, penius, fingers) it will stretch it. Hope I helped(:
first of all ignore that answer above.... (boggled my mind)

anyways... I have a feeling you are talking about your labia minora or majora
and there are many women with this problem! you are not alone!
and have as much sex as you please and use tampons as you please...

and yes there are many great surgeons out there that would be happy to help you out... just talk to your ob/gyn and they will be able to direct you to a dr that specializes in it... I live in canada and i know that there is an awesome place in toronto that specializes in vaginal reconstruction
I absolutely agree with majikat on all counts. Putting something inside your vagina does not enlarge your external genitalia unless you are violently abusing the area somehow. Btw kaybell just asked how to put in a tampon, so i wouldnt credit that source of info as particularly knowledgeable.

It is quite possible you are exactly like everyone else down there. Swimsuits are tight in that area anyway, and trust me not many will stare hard enough to notice if indeed you are more of a woman.

See an gyn if you are truly upset by this, for perspective (they see all shapes and sizes) and a referral if needed.