late period + abdominal cramps for a week
i've been really worried for the past couple of weeks. my period is late and i've recently stopped using the pill. mainly just because i didn't fill my next prescription because I was swamped with work and school.
For the past week or so i've had abdominal cramps and pains like you would get before your period..but no period has come. I also have very heavy vaginal secretions... which feel like it could be my period.. and I check and it's not.
maybe i should just get a pregnancy test and see for myself, but i was wondering what else it could be before I scared myself with that.
my last period was in december 8th 2010. i started loestrin24 birth controll and stopped it mid cycle after about 5 days due to bad side effects..as soon as i stopped it i got what i thought was a period but didn't last as long as my normal cycle would. I now an experiencing sore tender breasts and a abnormal feeling in my stomach kinda like an aching feeling on and off. i still haven't gotten my period and have had unprotected sex a few times..any ideas?
So I'm about 4 weeks late and my breast are sore.. I have cramps as if I was gonna get my period but I haven't. I want to take a test but I don't know if I should wait. Should I be worried about being prego??  
2 weeks late period and getting regular periods do u think im pregnant i took ov the home pregnacy tests they all came bak negative im bein sick in the morning and im really tired and i need da toilet more often for a pee do u think im pregnant plz help me any of u. thanks.
I will start by saying my husband and I talked for a year about having a baby we have been together for 6yrs married for 3yrs. I have been off the pill for a month and we had unprotected sex... a lot but the past week I have had to pee a lot like every hour, This week is my normal week to start. I am like 3 days late however I am cramping & feel like I am going to start but nothing yet. I want to have a baby but my dr. said it would take 2-3 months off the pill to get prag. but I donno people say you can 3 days after you don't take the pill?
I'm irregular when it comes to periods. I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Its been 2 weeks to 3 weeks I've been experiencing painful lower abdominal cramps like if I were on my period. Super swentive breasts and my boyfriend says in the morning and nght he's nausios I have yet to buy a test.
I am two weeks late with my period. I have been experiencing cramps, feeling like my period is coming, I run to the toilet but still nothing! I've done two home pregnancy tests and both were negative! I've just had my bloods taken and am awaiting the results, very nervously! I have been tired, but always am, peeing more, but it's cold. A bit worried about what this could mean. Could this be another problem that I may not have thought of? Has anyone else had this and can offer some advice?
yeah so i had unprotected sex and yes he came inside. so my period was 3 days late and i am very regular (28 days always on time). then i thought i had my period but it was so light and i normally bleed a lot and thick deep red blood, but this time it was so light it wouldnt even fill a tampon and it was very thin and went on an off for like 4 days and out of those 4 days 3 were considered spotting. i took 2 tests one week apart from each other both negative. now i am extremely constipated, very emotional, get tired randomly fall asleep(today in a restaurant!?!?) my belly is hard and warm and i have a weird movement going on in my lower belly and mild dull cramping on and off in my lower abdominal. could the tests be wrong?
Hi, I am experiencing some weird pain in na right leg n foot since a week , just Luke I get pain before getting ma periods . My periods are a week far to come. Do the pain indicate I am pregnant, bcoz I feel I am . I feeel hungry alot , feel tired n my legs n body feel very heavy when I get up in morning to go to work. Please help me please thaxs
I was a week late, my boyfriend and i are trying t to have a baby, my period was a week late, but when i got my period it lasted 6 days, my abdomen cramps and is bloated, im sleepy and moody, my tummy is hard you guys think i can be pregnant        
I haven't had a period for 2 months now I dont a  home pregnancy teat about 2 nearly 3 weeks ago it came up negative, but this last week ive been feeling sick dizzy getting headaches bloated really bad stomache feels hard cant get comfy. I dont know what to do in a way I feel pregnant but I dont know what to do. Hope someone could help.
so i have been off pill for about -4 months now i was late on my first period and    sept 6 and second october 6th as u can see im around like 16th days late.  expcected period was on nov 6th. I took a pregnancy test a week late came up neg. waited a week took another it was neg but then went in the trash couple hours later and it was positive im almost positive i waited for the full time span def minimun time i waited was 7min and the maximum time was ten. it was a famoly dollar one. i then freaked went out and got a first response digital gold response took it and it came out neg and then waited 4 hrs to make sure my pee wasnt diluted and took another that was neg. do you think the line was just an evaporation line because it was a blue inked one and i heard they did that sometimes. im almost 95 % positive it was neg the whole time span that you could accurately look at it
I'm very irregular with my periods, so Its hard to tell if I'm prego at times..
I had my period the 15 or last month it is now the 27th
I toke a pregnancy test and it was negative..but I really think I'm pregnant...I've had nausea during the night for the past week bloated and cramping at times, hot flashes at tines I'm nit sure if it's all in my head...but any suggestions,
Hi, can anyone help me?
I just recently got married so we are not trying to concieve just yet, so I started taking the pill a month ago. Well, it's the third day into when i should be having my period, but it still hasn't come. It might just be my body getting used to being on the pill (which is what I am hoping for) I have also taken three HPT. One yesterday afternoon, at night, and first thing this morning. All negative. Then about noon today I started cramping and thought "yes! It came!" but no, i've just been spotting. I don't know if I should wait and take a test in a few days or what.

On a side note, On Jan. 24 (14 days ago) to check on my endometriosis and polycystic cysts, and they would have let me know if I was pregent then. I am just so confused! HELP :)
hi im 10 days late on my period but im usually regular, i have some symptoms of pregnancy i have lower back pains, feel bloated, always hurgry, twinges in my stomach, tired/sleepy, and now im getting abdominal cramps what you get before you start your period but ive still not come on, i have took to pregnancy test 1 was a faint positive and other was negative, can anyone help me, im confused??........
hi im 21 i have a 17 month old and was given the implant for contraception which was removed 17th june last year due to constant headaches since then I have had around 3 periods which i was told was normal due to hormones. I have been having my period every two months my last was around the 19th dec. I have still not menstruated and have been cramping for over a week with no bleeding. what do you think? by the way I have done test it was Neg
So I had unprotected sex the 3rd the 4th and the 10th and 19th of this month with my boyfriend. I'm not taking any birth control but we've been using the pull out method, yes, I know it's not the safest. I took a pregnancy test on the 12th because my friend wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant and it came out negative. I have been getting cramps just like I normally do right before a period but I'm 2 days late. I took a test just yesterday the 22nd and I think it wasn't working because it was very faint and I wasn't sure if it was a positive but I'm considering that it is. I'm wondering whether we got pregnant from the beginning of the month the 10th or 19th? I have never quite understood how the pregnancy tests work. But I'm confused as to why it came out negative on the 12th, it's more of a curiosity thing. I've yet to tell him. I don't know how he will take the news. We will see! Thanks for your help! :)
Im going through the same thing- my husband and I are ttc and im 8 days late for my period. Ive done 2 hpt and both are neg. Ive been having on/off lower abdominal cramps, sore breasts and lower back ache. Do you think I could be preg? I cant see my doc for 2 wks so cant get a blood test.
From my experience, HPT can not be trusted. So many come back negative. I had gotten pregnant last year and had all these symptoms and then some but because all the tests showed negative or the first few weeks I did not go to the doctor because I just figured it was stress. Then I had a test that showed positive and ended up having a miscarriage. The safest bet would be to go to the doctor as soon as any suspricion arises and get a blood test done. Also If you bleed and still "feel" pregnant with the symptoms, you could still be fine. My husband's aunt actually had her period every month through her entire pregnancy. It all depends on how much you bleed, how painful it is, and how long it lasts. But the best way to find out is go to the doctor! :)  
I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days before my period this was protected sex nothing crazy, and now it has been 6 days my period has been missed i always check condom for any signs of breakage or any signs of anything but my stomach is killing me and i am stressing could i be pregnant, it couldnt be possible could it?
I am 4 months late...my last period was dec. 5 I have been to the doctor but that was two months ago and no prego...now I'm having a really bad pain in my tummy and I can't lay on my belly or put pressure on it...I don't want to go get another test because I have put so much money into those things two months ago over 50$ worth is there anything else it could be?
Some women may have negative pregnancy test if they do not have enough HCG in their system. Does not mean your not pregnant. If you really want to check and you still have no period get a blood test done.
my period is 3 days late and my stomach been cramping for a week before my period date was even due .so now my due date is past and my stomach is still cramping so what do you think hat mean
I am a week late and I've been cramping on and off for two weeks. I have had bad migraines, sore breast, frequent urination, feeling sick and increased appetite.  The weirdest thing is while having intercourse there was pressure which felt like a blockage in my vagina. I know I should just see a doctor but there have been false alarms before. I am 21 and I have never been on bc.
I do av regular period bt since last two and half month av nt been seeing my period bt I checked twice wen am 5days late then bt now I think its getting out of hands plss help
I had my tubes tied 8 yrs ago my period is late by a few days but have had cramping on left side for over a week just feel pregnant breast r tender, headaches, tired all the time, mood swings and i dont ever have PMS could I be pregnant I want another baby but I am scared something is wrong
I am going through that now stomach has been cramping for almost two weeks now but no period boobs are sore nd I feel sick most time I feel as though I been tired from work though!! My fiancée seems to think I am pregnant but I just don't kno help me plz ladies
I have been cramping for a week. My period is due on monday but this doesnt feel normal. I usualy cramp the day of or before ny period anf i had unprotected sex on my fertel days but didnt realize it unrill i looked at my calaender...fo you think i could be pregnant...ps. My boobs reali hurt
Ok I'm 13. M period is 3 days late and I'm dizzy and get stomach aches. Whats worng with me?
I am 3 weeks late and I am always on time I'm having slight headaches everyday which never happens and  slight stomach pains and I've taken 2 prego tests and one was negative and the other one was invalid and I took them a week apart when should I take another one
If you have not tried another test I would and if still no answers then call and ask to get a blood test. with all 3 of my children home test did not show up until I was 3 months along or further. I am now 4 days late and having symptoms and a test was a faint line then negative on the next one so I am going in August 1st for a blood test!!
Hi I'm having bad cramps on my left and. Right side .. Lower ., and I've missed my period it was supssd 2 be on sat and it's already thursday.. I felt a pulse or saw it bumping out on my left.. I'm only 16 and have no idea what it could be !I'm also under a lot of stres bcoz of smthng that hapnd (under trauma) so cld it be stress ?! Please ! Any advise ??
Im 10 days late and got bad belly cramps what come on and off i have mood swings feel very tired and sick most days havent done a test as i dont if its my period whats due but rather weird as my periods are regular anyone help me im rather worried...
My period is 6 dayz late and i have stomach cramping and i sleep alot me and my boyfriend use the pull out method cuz im allergic to latex and  im always hungry my boobs aren't sore but i feel bloated
I went to cuba a month ago and my stomach has been crampping ever since I have gotten home on the 18th of feb. I am on the pill and went to the dentist on the 19th of feb and had to take an antibiotic and also on the 20th. My boy friend and I don't use condoms and I know that's stupid. But does anyone know if cramps mean your pg. Im not close to getting my period I'm still 2 weeks away.  
I'm six days late with Crampton and super emotinal. My boobs are a litter sore but it much. I took a pregnant test but negative ! :o what do I do ?
I have been going through the same kind of things. Missed period late by a week or so. CRANKY, I have been more moody then ever, Super sharp craps like it was AF, I had a little blood one day and it was gone the next. Heartburn ALL day long, I eat tums like they are candy, lower back hurting more than normal. And just tired, tired, tired. I feel like I could sleep for days. And I am super hungry for things I don't like!
R u Preg?
I had nexplanon removed a few weeks ago. I was on my period at the time and it was actually a normal period. It lasted a whole week though. I calculated the 28 day thing and I was supposed to start on the 4th. Which was a few days ago. Everyone has something different to say. Some people say I could have gotten pregnant as early as a week after the removal. Others say it could take months to get pregnant. My pharmacist told me to wait three months to get pregnant because the hormones from the nexplanon could mess with my baby but my doctor didn't say anything about side effects for the baby. She knows I'm trying to get pregnant. All she said was that it could take a couple of months for my period to get back to normal.
all I know is that I'm cramping and I'm tired all the time. I'm moody and I have been getting hot flashes. I want to have another baby but not if my hormones will hurt it. My doctor would have said something right? So now all I need to know is if all my symptoms are just from my body getting back to normal or from pregnancy. I'll get a test tomorrow but I hate psyching myself out and wasting money on tests. It ***** being a woman sometimes.
I have a problem where i did get fingered (i know.yuck) but im a month and a half late. I have belly.pains and back pains.  I feel like i have my.period all the time but ours just a lot of discharge. I feel tied all the time but haven't had sex since last year. Does anyone know what could be going on...
This guy i am seeing fingered me 2 weeks ago (a week before my period was due) and it was fine. Then, he c**** into a tissue, a couple minutes later he tried to finger me from behind, but it REALLY hurt. Now, my period is late and I don't know why. He didn't have any sperm on his fingers (since he used a tissue). I am feeling a little nauseous and bloated. But, I have been stressing out over this. What is happening?
Ok. So I took a test a couple of days ago. I am pregnant and I have my first check up next week. I hope the confusion I went through and posting about it was helpful for anyone who had similar questions. Especially since I have an answer now. Good luck ladies.
i m 16 years old n me n my bf was jst fooling aroud we didn't had sex but he fingered me inside my vegina before 1 month n my period was suppose to come around 22 october bt its still due nd m feeling little back pain and stomach cramps does this mean m pregnant plz rply i m realy tensed plz waiting for ur rply
I was suppose to been got my period on November 24th. my period is 4 days late and my stomach been cramping for 7 days now. left nipple kind of hurting. I been having these crazy dreams also. My head and back been killing me these last couple of days. could I be pregnant?
I have been having really sharps pains in my lower tummy and vaginal area and I'm also a week and two days late and have been having mega mood swings! It feels like I'm going to get my period but I haven't got it yet.
I have been having unprotected sex and I'm 19 please help..
I AM ALSO EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING ,PAIN ON MY LOWER ABDOMAN,AND MY PERIOD IS LATE FOR 5 DAYS,AND I M SO MOODY WHEN IT COMES TO MY HUSBAND I HAVE BEEN IGNORING HIM FOR 4DAYS DO I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP,I M ALSO STRESSED DAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 6MONTHS NOW AND NOTHING AND I NEVER USED PILLS IN MY LIFE
I too am experiencing the same symptoms
maybe an ultrasound would be beneficial?