late period
my period was supposed to come around August 3rd 2012 and it is still not here. every single time ive had sex we have used protection and he pulled out. i have been spottting every now and then. i have take 2 at home pregnancy test and they have both came back negative. October is not approaching and im starting to freak out a bit. what exactly can be wrong with me?
Delayed or missed period is known as amenorrhea. Apart from pregnancy, there are many other reasons for a delayed period. The other causes are hormonal imbalance like in PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome), stress, obesity, malnutrition, anemia, hypothyroidism, illness, etc.

You should get all these causes ruled out from a gynecologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing