late periods after delivery
i'm mother of 10 month old. i was breastfeeding my baby exclusively till 6 months and then started on solids. i got my first period 8 months after delivery and it lasted only for 3 days. now its been 54 days since then. i'm worried if i'm pregnant again. i'm not having any pregnancy symptoms till now.
Hi there and welcome.  Many times hormones are off when we stop breast feeding and that very well could be going on.  However, if you have been having unptotected sex, then sure, you could be pregnant.  Simple answer, get a home pregnancy test.  Why worry about it, just take a test.  

It does seem like it often takes a bit of time for regualr cycles to take place so am guessing that is the reason----  however, do do do use protection if you don't desire another pregnancy right away.  And go get a test to make sure you aren't.  

I got pregnant when my first was about to be 7 months.  But we were older parents and wanted to get the show on the road, so were excited to learn of the pregnancy.  I now have boys 15 months apart in age.  

good luck
hi
thanks for the prompt reply. i got home test done and it is negative.