late periods
hi guys wnna ur help please can you tel me me and my husband having sex with protection and please im very curious of having periods i want my periods because i don't want to be pregnant now soo please can you confrom me that im pregnant or not because i having no symptons of pregnancy or any thing please can you cnfrm that im not pregnant or...............................................??????
From what I understand,  thar you probably will NOT be pregnant as long as you get your next period around when you are due for your next, the best time to take a pregnancy test is around when your next period is due, which I would do just to clarify just in case, but if the symptoms do not occur a few weeks from now, you should be fine!
But I have a problem of my own, maybe you can help me, me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and I was only in for about 1 minute, I know for sure I didn't *** but I may have pre*** , she was 14 days in from her last period, and I'm just wondering if you know if the chances of getting her pregnant? From all i looked up it said if I didn't ejaculate the day of, and peed plenty of times since my last (3 days ago), the pre*** shouldn't contain semen, but other people say it still contains it no matter what, please help!