later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?............

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 1001-1139 comments:
I swear I have every symptom of pregnancy...some I could possibly imagine in my head but others have to be real.

VERY regular periods..down to the minute on time until the last 2 months.... they are as follows.

Periods:
Nov 27th-30th HEAVY (Regular)
Dec 29th ONLY spotting until the 1st of Jan
Jan 25th ONLY spotting/really light until 27th

*unprotected sex throughout all months..regularly and often* unintentionally more often during my fertile time of the month :)

Symptoms:
Nausea .. usually until I eat something then I feel better
major BLOATING
mild cramps pretty much daily
constipated (but that is usual for me I don't go #2 often)
peeing A LOT (that's also normal for me I have a weak/small bladder i guess)
moody/emotional
headaches
tired like crazy!!
very dizzy most of the time

now some of those I can imagine or make up in my head here are some that i could not make up if i tried...

my skin is broken out like crazy (that only happens to me during my period)
my boobs/nipples are sore/tender on occasions .. right now they are mildly throbbing
my natural nails are LONG AND STRONG and that has NEVER EVER EVER happened to me EVER! i'm totally shocked by this. years i have tried to grow natural nails and i never could they would break quickly and easily..not now they are the longest they've ever been and this is just within a week or so i've noticed how strong and long they are!!

now I'm a little chubby so i can't really tell a difference in my belly..except for how hard it is way down below my belly button..it's like a rock right above my girl parts... and pretty hard at the very top like almost right underneath my boobs.. so kind of hard at both ends but not in the middle..hm? could be because of the bloating i guess. i'm not sure. p.s I've never had a baby before .. so this is all new to me deciding if i am or i'm not or whats going on with my body. am i making these things up that are happening to me or are they real?!

I have NOT tested because i don't want my boyfriend to know I think i'm pregnant.. until I know for sure. I'm not sure if it's too early to test or if i'm 2 months along or what to do and I have to be sneaky about it and we are NEVER apart. I also have a DR. appt Tuesday for my back .. and i'm scared i won't know before then if i am or not and DR. might want to do xrays. I'm not good with dr.s or anything so i'm already really scared now i'm extremely scared!!

help help help!! any similar experiences..advice...opinions. think i'm pregnant? crazy? aahh help!! anything anyone plesae! i do want a baby ...my boyfriend not so much (for good reasons) however i would be ecstatic so i'm hoping i am kind of ... i don't want to be let down again soooo i'm scared to test scared to go to doctors .. ah!
Ok my period somewhat came on the first very light at first then bled one time kind of normal then back to nothing again my so called period came early i always have normal periods.  Im not having cramps so to speak its more like an uncomfortablepressure on my left side when i sit certain ways it brcomes more unvomfortable. Lower back.pain and peeing alot no burning no itching no smell. Also before my so called period i had a watery white milky looking discharge no odor. Im just uncomfortable could i be pregnant or what
Please scared Please
Hi Everyone just wondering if any of you have had negative hpt and blood tests to later find out you were in fact pregant? because i went off the pill late october and my last period started on the 29th of Nov and lasted about 4 days and since then my husband and i have been trying for a baby and i have missed 2 periods and i have never missed a period before, i had very light spotting from the 21.1.13 - 23.1.13 i only noticed it when i went to the toilet, I've never had anything like it before definately wasnt like a period have taken many hpt's all have come back negative i had a blood test done on 14.1.13 came back negative, I'm driving myself crazy i want so badly to be pregnant but all the tests say negative but then why hasn't my period come anyway i have booked into see the doctor again tomorrow so hopefully she can give me some answers
So.... i'll be five months late come the end of this month.. but in reality it's really on two to three months late because i typically have them every two or three months. but anyways... My boobs have been really sore, i've felt like I might get sick everyone almost all the time, and i've been beyond tired. I've spotted here and there but nothing big, it was just alil pink. Now, i'm getting lightheaded and dizzy and my sugar is blood sugar has been getting high even though i eat a diet with very little sugar in it. I'm not really sure if I'm pregnant or not. I've taken three test and all came back negative and am planning on taking another one very soon. im just getting very nervous that i am or that something else may be wrong. Any comments to whether or not you may think i am?
hi there, been reading all the comments, and i am a little worried, i had my last period on the 25th nov 2012, i had a slight bleed of a wipe of a tissue, told a friend and she says it may be implantation, so i have done 4 home tests, 2 docs tests and a blood test and all come bac negative, i am tired all the time, i have major pains in my back 24 / 7, not sick and i do not produce milk, i already have a 10 yr old already but i didnt realise i was pregnant with her till i was 5mths.  I went to the doctor at a n e and she said i had kidney stones lol, that was 2 wks ago, i have a scan on the 15th to see what is happening, but could i still be pregnant with the faluse tests
I Also am going through the same thing here, I taken Blood Test, Pregnancy Test & there all coming back Negative, I haven't had my Normal Period since June8th, 2days ago I started Bleeding Blood & white stuff, I went to get checked out and everything came back negative, I know I'm Pregnant you can feel the kicking and moving constantly, but everyone Refuses to do an Ultrasound on me to check & see what's going on, I have all these Stretch marks, my boobs have gotten bigger, my stomach has also gotten bigger, my legs are swollen & Sore, I'm always Tired, is it possible that my HGC is Really know and there Not catching it?
Should I wait it out and See what Happens?
Or Should I give up Hope all together?
Low*
Hm.  I really think it is nearly impossible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test.  The test checks for the hormone that a fetus produces and this hormone has to be there for a fetus to grow.  If you beleive something is wrong or that you are indeed pregnant and that absolute one in 22 million people that has an odd pregnancy test---  (as they are 99.8% accurate)---  then yes, absolutely get a full exam.  You should any way to see what could be causing all of your symptoms.  good luck
Well my Mom had the Same Situation with my little sister Negative everything & a few months Later she came out, I'm not sure if I'm just like my Mom, or if I'm not Producing enough HGC that is having a hard time reading a Baby in there, or what, every woman is different, now a days.
Well, not so much really.  It would be, again, so very very rare to have a negative test past the intial phases of pregnancy like the days before a period is due.  The body is a system and while a woman may react differently to different things, our bodies generally work the same.  That is why we know when a kidney is failing, when a temperature is elevated, etc.  So, really, it is pretty safet o say that if one is past 4 weeks of pregnancy, she would have a positive test 99.8 percent of the time.  good luck
Hello ladies,
Okay well ill give you a quick run down. My partner and I are not trying for kids for at least another year or so, and I have been on the pill for a little over three years now. I do sometimes miss a day or forget to take it on the correct time, but I do take it as soon as possible.

Anyway, lately I have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms such as, going to the toilet more often, fatigue, and tired of the time and comes so randomly as well, I will had barely done anything and feel like I have no energy and have the need to rest. I have adapted a great sense of smell, and am experiencing like slight burps kinda more so a hiccup but a little burp. I'm a bit more gassier as well and I am to a lady to be gassy. Headaches, constipation (sorry for that) and yeah lower back pains etc. and sometimes cramps, also every time I get up or get out the car I get a little dizzy and light headed. I haven't experienced this before so I do not understand.

When I was expecting my period , it did not come, instead I had spotting, it was barely anything, and colour was brown , and I didn't understand why this was? And so I googled into it , and came up with "Implantation bleeding" .. Spotting was going on varying from brown to a pinky red colour and was so light that i wouldn't even have to wear a panty liner. This all started on a Friday and lasted till the Monday after my partner and I had intercourse and it got a little heavier , but still not enough blood for a period. Not at all. Blood still varies from a light brown discharge colour to a light pinky red colour till today, so far has been 6 days. I took a pregnancy test and blood test at the doctors two days ago and both came out negative.
My curiosity lands on, could I be pregnant still? Because if this is implantation bleeding, which I'm starting to doubt, do I need to take the pregnancy test a few days after it stops? And or what am I Going through? Could this be a sign for miscarriage? :'(

Please ladies if you have any advice , it would most keep me at ease.
Thank you
Btw I have posted this on two other sites to get other inputs. I want to see what others have gone through ? And I'm not just thinking things. Thank you
i missed my period in january then went doctors all they did was give me a test it came out negative so they told me to do them every week i then came on the beginning of febuary but light and only for a thew days which was odd i normally have sharp pains in my stomach at the bottom and now recently my nipples are reli sore i must of took loads of test but they all have come out negative so i dont know what it is :s ??
Hello I just got done reading your story kinda sound like mine just wanted to know did you find something out Ru with child&also did you have a period in Feb.was it regular Good Luck Im curious hoping Im Pregnant been ttc for along time&recemtly found out I have fibroids maybe why its hard for me to conceive
My stomach constantly hurts. My lower back gets to hurting. The lower part of my stomach starts to itch. I got a brown mark on my belly. Last period was back in december. It lasted 18 days and quit. The last time i had sex was back in november. My stomach feels stiff. Too scared to take a pregnancy test. I get headaches a lot and i also get hot and sweat. I need help!
Why are you afraid to take a pregnancy test?  Better to be pregnant and not know it for sure?  If you had a period that lasted 18 days, that is highly abnormal.  I would wonder if you don't actually have a gynocological problem going on.  You don't really describe symptoms of pregnancy.  Take a test and go see your doctor.  good luck
Hi guys i am in the same situation but have the added worry that I am 47 literally in a few days. I had my last period beginning of January and have always been regular as clockwork.I have been having unprotected sex for the last 2 years with my new partner (after being dumped unceremonously by my ex for a younger model) and have 3 grown up daughters.  We would love to have a child together but in all honesty never ever thought possible because of my age.  Anyway I am now over 14 days late but negative tests and blood tests.  So thinking I was menopausal asked for that to be checked but apparently my eostrogen levels are very high and I am showing no signs as yet of the menopause.  I kind of feel pregnant nausea at certain foods but dont know whether this is imagined....also getting feelings of period but no show which I remember experiencing in my previous pregnancies...Its so confusing and also because of my age I worry about delays in getting diagnosed ...also wondering if theres a higher risk of ectopic at my age which i understand would give a negative test....any older ladies out there would love to know whether it is possible I am pregnant...incidentally I am quite a young 47 or so I get told anyway..
Hi there and welcome.  Well, believe it or not, too much estrogen can also cause you to have late periods.  I had this same thing in my 20's.  In fact, sadly, too much estrogen is an infertility issue.  Ugh.  If you google high estrogen levels and infertility you will see that they are related.  

I also had many symptoms that were similar to what you describe when I had a high estrogen level.  Including long cycles.  

If you are seeking pregnancy at 47 (I'm around your age by the way), I would head straight to a fertility specialist.  Most likely it will take some intervention to conceive especially with a hormonal imbalance. good luck dear
My daughter is 2 yrs old, when my boyfriend and I were trying to conceive her the first month I got a negative on both a home pregnancy test and a blood test. It wasn't until a month later when I decided to do a test that I got a positive and I was very surprised because I did an ultrasound and my doctor did not see anything. I was very happy though and she's a regular healthy 2 yr old. Trying to get pregnant again and my period did not come at all. I was actually suppose to finish today if it had and I've done 2 tests so far all negative, gonna see my doctor tomorrow. Hoping that I'm prego!!!
I'm in the same boat.  I'm 46, had unprotected sex on Feb. 5th (about 5 days before ovulation).  My period is due tomorrow but my breasts/nipples are unusually sore (haven't been sore in yrs during PMS) and I've taken two early pregnancy tests that both came back negative so far.  Tomorrow is the big day to see if AF shows up!   I've never been prg before and really nervous because of my age and some abnormal test results!  
OK, so I had sex about 2 weeks ago. And I was suppose to start my period about a week ago. Could I be pregnant? I am kinda having some "pregnancy" symptoms but I fear it could be from something else. I have been experiencing fatigue but with the fatigue I'm tired but I can't sleep. Also I have been experiencing nausea on and off. And obviously a week late period. But no swollen or sensitive breast. No appetite cravings. Also the last couple days i have been experiencing Dyspnea (difficulty breathing). I noticed it usually comes at night. It got so bad last night that i had to go to the hospital. In whuch they took a chest X-ray and an EKG. Both came out perfectly normal. So i am a little confused and scared. Could I still be pregnant or is there something else wrong with me??
  I have 3 children. With my second pregnancy I had taken at least 2 home pregnancy tests and had 2 urine tests in my doctors office and one blood test that all said negative before I was three months along. at 4.5 months I made an appt to see my OBGYN, and  because the doctor thought my abdomen felt firm they did an ultrasound, and that st how they discovered I was pregnant--on that same day they did a Urine test which was also negative.  I dont know how or why the HCG  did not show up in blood or urine tests, because my knowledge and understanding of the the human body tells me it should have been there. I realized in some instances " not enough" of the hormone is not being produced to be detected.  Just out of curiosity, when I was 7 months along--I took a home test that I had bought before the ultrasound and it turned up posituve.??  
I am 19 and I haven't had a period for 3 weeks. I am very regular usually. I would be 5 almost 6 weeks pregnant if I am. Blood and urine tests came back negative. But I am very dizzy, nauseated, and extremely moody, I am surprised my boyfriend still hang around as much as he does. My boobs hurt like crazy, I wake up in th middle of the night to pee. I have recently developed night sweats. I'm always tired. I just don't know. I feel pregnant, but I don't want to psych myself out. My boyfriend thinks I am some days and other days he doesn't.. I just want to know if I am or not, so I can start preparing.
My bf fingered me.. N m pretty sure he had ntng on his hand but ow wen m suppose to be getting my periods... I just had one drop of blood... What cud this be? Please help!!!
I'm in the same boat as many of you...
AF is now 2 months late, which has never happened before... I'm like clockwork. I've taken about 20 HPT, and 1 blood test (quantitative) all negative. If I am indeed pregnant, I would be about 8 weeks gone. My boobs are s0 sore, and yesterday morning I noticed a dark blue vein that extends from the top of my left breast all the way down to my nipple (and thats the one that hurts most.) I haven't really had any morning sickness to speak of, but I've felt slightly queasy throughout the days for the past couple of weeks. I have some cramping in my lower abdomen (but no where near as bad as period cramps.) I find that I'm waking up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom, and making more trips throughout the day... I also have an unquenchable thirst. I've been having dreams, too. And this might be a stretch... because I haven't had any real food cravings... but my husband has. I have an appointment with OBGYN, but it's not until 4/29/13. If I'm right, I'll be 16 weeks gone by then. In the mean time I bought some OTC prenatals just in case, and cut out cigarettes almost completely.
My wife now is just over 2 mos late on her period and has absolutely no reason to believe she is not preg. we have done ALOT of research and the stories and all signs point to preg. didnt know how common this was. the dr told her she has an ovarian cyst, which as it turns out, a fetus in early status can look as such on an ultra-sound. to sore boobs, some constipation, always tired, always hungry, belly pudging out and gettin firm, nausea. she has been excersizing and you can tell, but she isnt losing weight, but GRADUALLY gaining lol. we both thank all of you for you stories. they have helped alot.
This makes me feel better because I stopped having periods in September but they put me on mess to get it back I never got it and I spotted in January for a day and since then I've gone through every pregnancy symptom possible but the tests keep coming up negative. Hopefully it will show up. I would be around 3 months if I am pregnant so maybe I wait out another month or so I'll try another test. My stomach has even got really tight and started to shape like I'm pregnant.
hello, after reading your posts I wanted to tell you my story because I thought maybe you guys can help me since I have similar symptoms to yours but not as far along, but here's my story I had my first child when I was 19 um I didn't figure out I was pregnant until I was 3 months but that was just because I didn't wasn't noticing signs and symptoms of my first pregnancy and I was new at that kind of stuff, I had my second kid of 3 years later um that 1 I knew I was pregnant right away when I got pregnant cause I had weird fluttery cramps and all the signs of being pregnant which already having 1 kid I knew what it felt like to be pregnant, so I know I was pregnant again I had taken 3 or 4 home pregnancy test and they all came back negative and when I and I haven't had my period In like 3 months that was just another added on sign telling me that I was pregnant so not having a home pregnancy test work I went 2 have the doctor so they could do a test it came back not negative but not positive either and the doctor said they detected A small amount of that hormone but not enough to tell me I was pregnant they thought it was a miscarriage, but I looked at the doctor and said no I haven't bled and almost 3 months. so she said come back in a week and we'll do another test so I came back in a week and my hormone levels have tripled there for giving me my positive pregnancy test, I had my tubes tied the day after I had a given birth to her because I have a complication with my uterus it's a bicornate uterus, I'm not sure if you know what that is but in the end that a woman has 2 uteruses instead of 1 kind of like in a heart shape, and I only found that out when I got pregnant I didn't know that before and then I found out that it's partially septated too and if you don't know what that means there's a blockage going halfway down between my 2 uteruses so with my first pregnancy I was on bed rest at 30 weeks and I delivered early  at 36 and a half weeks and with my next pregnancy I was on bed rest at 25 weeks for until 36 weeks and then was induced at 39 weeks and so that is the reason for my tubal but now 2 years later after having it done I have been having symptoms and signs that I might be pregnant. it started um with my last period it was Normal on January 25th was the last day of my period and I had intercourse with my boyfriend and then after that we went into February and a couple days before my period was supposed to start I started getting nauseous, which was normal because after I had my second child I felt really nauseated after every time I got pregnant but that was the only symptom I ever had. so after being 3 days late my symptoms started getting worse a and I started having more symptoms like tiredness I was thirsty more I was hungry more, going to the bathroom every hour. on the fourth day I'm supposed to have my period I started getting spotting and you know like that brown stuff before your period Actually starts the next 3 days there was bleeding but it was very light not normal not anything like my normal period, my normal period I would feel morning sickness type stuff for um like 3 days before it and then I would start my. 3 days later after that and it would last for like 7 to 10 days and it would start of light and it would get really really heavy. so I realize it kinda rambling and I don't know if all sit together and make sense some just going to some it up for you real quick, got my. In January it was normal February my period With 3 days late only lasted 3 days and was very very like a lot lighter than and normally its, I made a doctor's appointment to get a blood pregnancy test since the urine ones they weren't working real well and so then I was about 6 or 7 weeks a long when I went to have the blood pregnancy test and it just came back negative and then so she told me to come back in 3 weeks after I have this month period And then she she would do a bunch of test to try and figure out what's causing the symptoms I'm having, so after I got my negative to say that okay I'm not pregnant and today and change my mind because when I woke up I had really weird dreams and all of my pregnancy symptoms I'm having now I had with my other 2 pregnancies. tiredness I get worn out really quick I'm gaining weight my stomach actually getting bigger,  my boobs are getting bigger there tender I'm hungrier I'm thirstier I go to bathroom like every hour, I have really crazy dreams which I have only had when I've been pregnant I have heartburn which I only get when I'm pregnant. my mom doesn't want me to be pregnant I don't know why probably because you think I can handle it my boyfriend pretty much gloated to me in the doctor's office and they told me I wasn't pregnant so I just feel like everybody thinks I'm crazy because me and my body feel like I'm pregnant but there's no proof and nobody believes me cuz there's no proof, and I feel flutters and stuff in my body in it moving around and I know stuff changing in there and I just don't know what to do when I thought maybe you could have some answers for me or something for me to try.
Ok well I'm freaking out I think I'm going crazy my breast are sore my back hurts my hips hurt I missed a period already I'm nauseous I feel bloated I have minor headaches I all of last week when I was supposed to get my period I took a two test and dey both were negative :( I have period like cramps but no period I've been goin to the restroom more an not to be nasty I have diarrhea which I nv had cuz I was always constipated cuz I have a bad eating habit I really don't eat well I eat once a day or sometimes I forget but there's a possibility I'm pregnant and I'm scared because I'm only 15
hi i am really confused. i have missed my last period but recently started to have some spotting . it was not much but it was accompanied with sharp pain so i have took 4 pregnancy tests and all have come back positive but last night i went to the maternity ward and their test came back negative. i was really upset so i took another home test which says that i am pregnant . i dont know what to think can someone please help
my last mensus was on 26.01.2013. later i had sex only once on 05.02.2013. now i have missed my period.. i had urine home test on 22.02.2013 and it was negative, a few days ago , i went to doctor and the urine test is also negative.. but i having all symtoms (symptoms) of pregnancy , breast getting big, nipple feeling itchy, bloated stomach, lower abdomen pain , back pain and craving for food ,getting hungry very often & dizzyness.. i really dont know wat top do.. am very confused :(
I am now 3 weeks late and I've taken many home urine tests which were all negative. I went to the doctor at 2 weeks late they did a urine test which also came back negative... so confused and domy know where to go from here!
well my last period was 15th November 2012 and my periods are always on time we're now in march 2013 and still no period. Ive done pregnancy tests which have came back negative but one with a very very faded positive line. I finally dragged myself to the docs last week for a blood test which also came back negative. I literally have most of the symptoms and signs of pregnancy even started to get a bit of a belly. we were so convinced i was pregnant is there anyone who has had negative results and still been pregnant? If theres anyone to give me some advice please do so x
I was due for my periods on the 14th of March, on the 16th I had two blood spots when I wiped, I have not had anything since and it's now the 8th of April.

I have had 3 home tests but because I'm super impatient only 1 of those were done with the first morning urine. All came back negative (with my first, it was positive within 2-3 seconds).  I went to the doctors and had a blood test, it came back negative and he said that my periods were probably late due to stress.

I have seen that it is more common that I originally thought for these tests to come back negative but for the woman to still be pregnant, but I have also seen that some are because of illness. I just hope that I am, since I have been trying for 3 years now and I don't want there to be a massive gap between children, so they can grow and play together. If it's stress related, then the lack of periods is stressing me out even more LOL! Stuck in a rut!  

Have there been any women that have had anything similar to me? I do feel as though I'm pregnant, I have the tenderness, increased urination ( I have gone from 1-5 trips to the toilet a day to 3-4 ever hour), I don't feel as though I have any cravings, but my partner has notice my need for more sauce on my food as everything seems bland. I did have nausea but that was only at night time (could be because I'm a night shift worker) but since I have had two weeks off of work there has been nothing. I can normally sleep a lot ( and I mean a lot!) but lately it seems I can't wait to get out of bed, which is consistent with my first pregnancy.
Hm, I will say that it is VERY uncommon if not impossible to have a negative pregnancy test as pregnancy goes on.  Sure, early on you can get a false negative due to not enough of the hormones being in the urine to activate a home test.  But that doesn't last long.  You have to have the hormones to grow a fetus into a baby.  You just do.  It's biology.  So, I would say that unless you absolutely miscalculated and conceived just recently, that you're not pregnant at this point with having negative tests.  good luck
Hi 4 weeks ago I stopped taking my pill as me and my partner wanted to start trying for a baby, 3 weeks go we had unprotected sex, and no I'm getting really tired and feel like I can nap in the afternoon, I get pains like a period but no sign of a period (not sure when I am due on as the pill messed up my cycle) and also my boobs are really sore any slight movement is so painful, when my bra is off is worse. 21days after the deed I done a test and it came back negative could that be too early. Help!!
Hi Steph,

I read your below post & wondered if you had found out what was happening? Did you end up getting a positive test? I am in pretty much the  same situation as you , but still getting negative tests , if i was pregnant i believe i would be about 7 weeks by now.

Look forward to hearing how you got on.

Charli xx

'Hi Everyone just wondering if any of you have had negative hpt and blood tests to later find out you were in fact pregant? because i went off the pill late october and my last period started on the 29th of Nov and lasted about 4 days and since then my husband and i have been trying for a baby and i have missed 2 periods and i have never missed a period before, i had very light spotting from the 21.1.13 - 23.1.13 i only noticed it when i went to the toilet, I've never had anything like it before definately wasnt like a period have taken many hpt's all have come back negative i had a blood test done on 14.1.13 came back negative, I'm driving myself crazy i want so badly to be pregnant but all the tests say negative but then why hasn't my period come anyway i have booked into see the doctor again tomorrow so hopefully she can give me some answers'
My husband and I have been trying for a couple years now to have our first child I will be 42 in June so feel like time is running out.  They have had me on 200mg of Clomid the entire time.  We went for an IUI procedure the 13th and they did another on the 14th.  Again we used clomid and This past weekend is 1 week after I should have had AF.  In all the times of using clomid I have never missed a cycle right after taking it is like clockwork.  Have taken 2 HPTs but know folks who never got a positive on those.  Going to have a blood test done but again I know this may not be definitive.  Has anyone else been in this boat and if so what did you do?
Well im kinda going threw the same here my period was suppsosed tome in may 5 but until nothing im on the pill the first month i took the pill i bleeded all month second month just spot nt even a tamp filled up but in that month didnt took it for a week n know i havent gotten my period i took several urine test n blood work n they all kame up negative. Got signs of feeli.g sleepy colestrum coming out of my bobbies stomach blooded
hi
i have been having the same sysmptoms and experience, still have all teh urine tests negative, had and ultrasoud also 7weeks earlier for abdomen and still nothing came out have headaches for last on month but nothing came out. i feel very pregnant as inner thighs and girl parts feel very swollen n spongy n am tired all teh time with nausean no vomiting and having periods. my husband thinks i am crazy and have been reading that a lot of women are facing the same problem. even i need the help in this case, and whenever i go to my gynae, she starts over for the treatment of the infertility, which i know cannot be the case, so i don''t want to see her unless i am sure about my pregnancy. whatever i find out after three months, will let you know. howveer have seen people, not knowing about pregnancy untill about 4 months. so let us be hopeful
Okay, so here is my story. I am 23 years old, married, and I came off birth control in January. Since coming off of birth control, my period has been anywhere from 5-8 days late. I got periods in January, February, and March, and they all were regular periods that lasted 4 days with heavy bleeding and cramping the first day and half to light bleeding for the rest of the days. My last period started March 8th, and ended on March 11th. I was supposed to get my period April 5th. It never came. A few days after I was supposed to get my period I started having occasional light cramping, that would come and go. Then I started getting brown discharge, when I wiped, and a very little in my underwear. The discharge finally went away after like a week, but the cramping never did. I still have the occasionally cramping. I really thought none of this, I just attributed it to, stress, and pressure of buying a home, and the fact that my period is a bit irregular since coming off the pill. My sister insisted I take a HPT. She said since my period has always been pretty regular, and its not here, and the fact I have brown discharge, and the cramping, that I need to test. Plus we have a good friend who is pregnant and she didn't test positive on the stick until she was almost 6 weeks along. I took two HPT within a few days of each other and both turned up negative. So, I waited another week for my period, before calling my OBGYN. He gave me a urine and blood test, and it all came back negative. He said it is plausible that I just missed a period. And he said that the brown discharge was probably just a "wacky period" I told him that my next period if it was on schedule, would be due in 5 days. I asked him when I should be concerned that I haven't gotten my period yet. He told me not to worry until I came back to him in 6-8 weeks for my annual exam. Its been two weeks since that exam, and I still haven't gotten my period. Just the occasional cramping. Does anyone have any advice? Should I wait that long to see my doctor again or make another appointment?

*I was supposed to get my next period on May 3rd
So I went and had the blood test done also negative.  Still no AF two instances of spotting on Monday but nothing on liner and nothing since.  My husband's ex sister in law wen through her entire pregnancy and never had a positive on any test.  It was a running joke in her office.  This is driving me nuts.  I am praying that we are finally expecting but have no clue and the doctors office totally depends on those tests.  I see no need to contact them or go in for a visit until the middle of June since they can't really see anything defninitive until 6-8 weeks.  By then I may need a straight jacket :-(
Hi, I'm 23, I have a bone marrow deficiency that is very rare, and even rarer for pregnancy to occur. I had a period in March from the 24 - 28th. Nothing in April, then this month I started spotting on the 10th it picked up to a light period for two days, then I started spotting again, then it stopped on the 13th. I've taken probably a dozen hpt , all came out negative, and I had a blood test on the 13th...which also was negative. If I am pregnant, I would be 7 weeks. I can't get my doctors to take me seriously, I've requested an ultrasound, and they said I don't need it. I have the following symptoms; mood swings, food cravings, bigger/tender boobs (I was an A cup, and my boyfriend said I'm a C cup now...[I had to purchase new bras, I just tried some on and didn't look at the sizes, I was with my step mom when I purchased them and she's beyond nosy]), my areolas are darker, I'm breaking out, I have to pee like no ones business, I'm thirstier and hungry then normal (but I'm not getting bigger), I'm so tired throughout the day that when in get home I nap. I find myself holding my belly at times. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore, I get too nauseated and randomly so during the day, I have beyond RANDOM heartburn. (Also, my boyfriend knew when his sisters were pregnant BEFORE they knew, he even called the genders [he's 12 for 12] before it was possible to even know...he said that I am, and that its twins).
I'm so friggin lost....also, they say that animals can tell also, well, my cat and dog won't leave me alone. Ones constantly at my feet, the others constantly trying to lay on my lap and/or my belly.
I could really use some advice.
Hi i spouse to have my period on 14 may its been 8 days up still no signs of period .i took 6 home test they all came negetive.i m getting stomach  ramps and feelin sleepy.last period i had was on 10 of april first it started realy spoty i thought i m pregent i tok 2 pregnancy test first in the moring that came out possitive then i took day time that was negetive.i gave a sample to the doc that came out negetive.but ye my period started proper on 14th april for 7 days after that i have missed a period i dont know i m pregent or not.
Hi I am 24 yrs old and I am currently 57 days passed due on my period and 86 days since my last period and having dark brown spotting. i had various pregnancy tests done. one blood test yesterday which all came back negative. I'm constantly tired even at work, my back aches and my body is starting to feel sore. I'm a bit gassy and constantly feeling bloated and full. Can anyone give me any kind of advice because the Doc is telling me there is no way i can be pregnant due the negative outcome on my blood test. had my thyroid checked and came back normal. Not stressed at all. IDK what it is.
I had my last normal period on March 28. My cycles have always been regular and normal. I should have started on April 25th, instead I started spotting on April 28th, the 29th dark brownish red blood but not even enough for one tampon, then every day after until May 3rd, spotting but only on the tp. Some of it was brown and some pink. All HPT's were negative. Went to the dr on May 7th and did another Hpt and negative again. Dr said he expected that I didn't ovulate or ovulated late. Told me if I didn't start 10-12 days later to call for blood test. So, on the 14th of May - Nothing and went to have blood drawn. Blood test negative. So, he wanted me to take an rx to jump start my period. Went out of town for memorial weekend so i couldn't get it. On the 25th of May, spotting, 26th filled one tampon, and then til the 29th only spotting. Cramps on the 26th like normal. But that was it! This whole time I've had symptoms of pregnancy. Nausea, breast tenderness, fatigued, but it's all on and off. This is where it gets tricky....I have an almost 11 year old. When I found out I was pg with him I was 20 weeks. I had no symptoms up til then and what the dr called decidual bleeding until 6 months. When I tested positive on the urine test, it was sooooo faint they thought maybe 4 weeks, max. Told me to drink 36oz of water and no peeing before my sono. Found out on the table why i was crying cause i had to pee so bad...I measured at 20 weeks prego! (p.s: they let me go pee. lol.)  
So, there's still hope. Just wanted to share this with people. I've been through it before and am going through it now (i hope). I will keep everyone posted with what's going on.
wow! i'm experiencing the same thing and i've decided to made an appointment with the gynaecologist for next week 12 June 2013. I have tested and both was negative...(i do have an 8 year old boy) PlEASE  KEEP ME POSTED/UPDATED Asaula82 and congrates!!!!
so I got a blood test and came out negative 2 times.. i had sharp stabbing pain to the point i couldnt continue what i was doing whether it be walking, cooking, talking,etc. i went to the GYN and they gave me a PAP due to me being due for one and they saw bleeding and told me i should be getting normal with my period. i was dripping brown brown brown!! not a normal flow it was not coming down like a normal period at all.the brown droppings was for 7 days and it only spotted and dripped a little on my underwear. Today i am going for a pelvic sonogram to see what is going on with me and within 2-3 weeks i get the results which i cannot stand because that is too long of a wait. lets see if my regular flow comes before then. will keep every yone posted...
ok really needed someone to talk to ... I am 41 husband 52   we have been trying for 2 yrs  went through fertility for most of it had last insemenation in sept 12... have regular periods every month... didnt get it last month symptoms : extremely sore breats which are now 2 sizes bigger went from c to dd in 2 months, craving weird foods, smells bother me and make me sick ... have taken multiple urine test all neg... I have 4 children from my previous marraige and each one was different... because the fertility dr said i was pre menopause could all these symptoms just mean i start menopause... I only have one tube for eggs to travel so getting preg has always taken me 2yrs with each of my first 2 children 6yrs between thm and the younger 2  .... my husband has never had a child and wants one how long should i wait to see the dr since all test are neg.
Good luck to you too!!
I'm still at a loss as to what is going on with me. I started spotting again on May 25th (memorial weekend, while at family reunion. =( Not fun). But on the 26th I barley filled one tampon again and then nothing but spotting for the next 2 days. My tests are still negative and dr wont do anything until I completely miss my period or get a positive hpt. I'm going to find a new dr that's for sure. I'm not happy with mine right now, especially knowing my history.
I hope you have better luck than I do. I talked to my mom and apparently she did the same thing with 3 of her 4 pregnancies, and so did my grandma. I'm noticing some symptoms not as bad anymore, but still lurking. My mom said "DO NOT TAKE THE RX". I had already decided I wasn't going to. Mother nature will decide when and if she's coming on her own. =) Let me know what the DR says for you!
VERY rare for this to happen.  VERY.  If ever in reality.  Women may get far along in pregnancy without knowing they are pregnant if they do NOT test but if you test and it is negative, unless you've tested too early, it usually means you aren't pregnant.  Those hormones are needed for a fetus to develop and that is what the tests look for.  No hormone--  almost impossible to grow a fetus.  

good luck to all.  
So i got my pelvic sonogram/ transvaginal on wednesday 6/5/13 and i am driving myself crazy comparing. What i saw and what a normal nonpregnant female would see.. I believe i saw a "gestational sac" i didnt kno what it was but i was told that if a female has a sac, it signifies pregnancy.. I set an appt to fjnd out my results and the earliest they can give me was 6/20/13.. So now i have to wait 2 long weeks to find out if i am indeed pregnant or if there is something going on wit me... Will be back after june 20th wit my results
I completely forgot to add... I heard a heartbeat and saw on the screen sound wave.. Can that be MY heartbeat i saw and heard instead? Because i was told 2-3 weeks prior that i wasnt pregnant and if i am, this would b my first time and i am 24 yrs old
me my pd was 4 dayd late I spotted a little almost nothing fof about 9 days im regular 28 and 4 days of period but nothing know is 2 weeks and 2 test peegnacys are negative so idk it creeppy at times because idk what to do I just wanna knw for know wd should just take kare of our selves
HI there,

Im got a negative blood test today and am devastated. Have the same symptoms you described and have 2 other healthy children.

PLEASE let me know if you found out you were pregnant :)
hey there. I still have not received a positive. I don't think I am, since my last post my symptoms have died down. My cycles are just a little weird right now.
Waiting to see what happens this next time (bout 9 days from now), so, crossing my fingers for a positive result soon. Keep me posted on you. Good Luck!
yea its true
I have every pregnancy symptom. The main ones I have our breast tenderness, tiredness, increase in vaginal discharge. I have mild nausea and major migraines. I never get headaches or breast tenderness. I also mildly cramp and bloat daily. But here is the odd thing. I get my period still which is VERY painful now. It is Carnot and hurts sharply on both ovaries, even when I urinate. The period seems to be the same amount or slightly lighter actually but used to be 3 days and is now 4-5 . This has been going on for the last two periods and my third due next week. I just went to an ob/gyn who was a b* and wouldn't even give me an ultrasound. She said oh it's not an emergency, it's probably just cysts and I will put you on birth control. I told her I was trying to conceive and no words if wisdom. I think I have endometriosis or fibroids and possibly hormone imbalance. I know for a fact that this is NOT due to cysts because I have had them and they never bother me that much. My periods become excruciating and everyday before and after I bloat and cramp like I'm about to start at any moment. All the other symptoms like 24/7 horrible migraines ***** too. I may have a day or two with no headaches or minor headaches and then they turn into full blown migraines that no meds help. I've also noticed that I now get panic attacks which may not be related but all this started at the exact time. Whatever it is, I want a cure soooo bad. For one the symptoms are unbearable and also because I don't want to become infertile. The ob I saw was just a nurse practitioner because my ob dr was off that day and she had no patients and now I know why. She made it like I was complaining over something minor. Gave me no tests, no blood work, no advice other then to take birth control. I could have cancer because of the frequent urination along with the other symptoms but hopefully it is Judy something not so bad. There is treatment for fibroids and no cure for endometriosis but there are meds to manage it and surgery that helps too. I read that I needed to be treated immediately before I become infertile. Now I have to wait until I have the money to go back to the dr and by that time I don't know what damage could be done.
god is better whats happened
So, I'm back with an update. Supposed to start Sunday, according to my calculations, however I started spotting today, 4 days early. No symptoms of pms other than sore/tender boobs, a little bit of an achy feeling in lower back and lower abdomen, and headaches. That's it for me so far. Which is not normally how mine start. Spotting, yes, but no headaches and usually full on cramps once flow actually starts, the day after spotting. We will see what it does tomorrow. I shall return. =)
I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. I'm now 12 days late, and I've NEVER even been a day late. My period is always here every 28 days without fail, stressed or not. I have had zero pms symtpoms and a lot of pregnancy symptoms, with the exception of sore breasts. My boobs are always sore before I get my period though,but nothing this month. I've been having two sets of cramps, one set is like gas pains and the other is light lower abdominal cramps, my lower back hurts, I've been very nauseous and I've had some white, milky discharge.  I've taken 5 HPTs, all negative, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm pregnant. I know my body, and something isn't right. I'm going Tuesday to get a blood test, so hopefully I'll know something either way by then. Good luck to everyone!! Pregnant or not, I hope we're all healthy.
I have been having the same issue. I have officially missed my 2nd period. I have all the classic pregnancy symptoms including fatigue, dizzy, spurts of nausea, and more. I have a daughter and have also had a miscarriage last year so I am not new to the whole being pregnant thing. I know the signs and I know my body. Last week I went to the Dr. after 4 negative home pregnancy tests. She did a blood test which came back negative as well. I now think I must be completely nuts, but my gut instinct when she suggested meds to make me start my period was "no thanks". She doesn't want to do an ultrasound because in her words "we'll just chalk it up to something weird going on since the tests are negative". It makes me feel a little better to read about others having this problem as well. I have read numerous posts that people did not find out until months into their pregnancy that they were in fact pregnant. I really need to know what my next steps should be since both of my pregnancies were pretty high risk and I don't want something to happen to this one if I really am pregnant like I feel I am.

Any advise????
So i have gotten my results to my pelvic sonogram and transvaginal and they have told me that I am NOT prego and I do not have anything to worry about. the only thing that they saw was a tiny cyst inside my uterus.. I have never heard of that before. so i asked if that was the reason i haven't gotten my period becuz my last normal period was March 4th. i spotted brown for 7 days but nothing like a normal period that was able to fill a pad. only spotted on tissue when i used the bathroom..

They told me that there are some women who do not ovulate every month and i am definitely one of them. I am able to have kids but when i want to try for one, it isn't going to be easy becuz i do not know when i am ovulating. it was devastating to me becuz i would've preferred for them to tell me i was preggers instead of telling me i will have a hard time trying to conceive. I am 24 yrs old and i love kids..
You may be pregnant or your hormones are out of whack causing high estrogen.. estrogen is what pregnant women have that gives those symptoms... bad hormones cause weight gain, breast grotwth, blue veins caused by breast growth, pelvic pain and discharge, naysea, headaches , fatigue and breast tenderness.. If you get a negative test then you are probably not pregnant. a lot of things can make your hormones off.. stress and anxiety among other things!! My advice is to get an ultrasound and demand it if they won't, most will gladly help. Also get blood work to check everything including hormones, thyroid and pregnancy. If your ultrasound shows no pregnancy and no other problems and your blood work turns up fine,,, request a laparoscopic procedure. It's an exploratory surgery to look for problems undetected by an ultrasound, one being endometriosis.. Because if you have problems like this then it can make you infertile and cause a lot of problems. You need an ultrasound and blood work and if everything is okay then you NEED a laparoscopic procedure.. Then if everything turns up okay then it may be related to other stomach issues and a CT scan would be the final step. Good Luck and hopefully you are pregnant and your hormones aren't playing nasty tricks on you. If your estrogen is high and you are not pregnant it will make you have pregnancy symptoms and cause big problems. Usually your doctor will give you progesterone cream to rub all over your body. Seems odd but it works!!!!!! All your symptoms will be gone. Occasionally they will give you pills. One note is NEVER let anyone give you birth control even if you have pregnancy symptoms because it will give you WAY too much estrogen if you are pregnant or have high hormone levels. You will feel worse instead of better and gain weight!!!

Okay this is my pregnancy story. I started having symptoms 2 weeks after sex and ovulation. Not nausea but breast tenderness, minor cramps but bad lower backaches and headaches. Negative urine and blood and they wouldn't give me an ultrasound because I had one months earlier, not thinking I was pregnant because I had an ovarian torsion. Anyway I was upset because I figured I was not pregnant having a negative test at home but I did KNOW something was NOT right.

I let go of that assumption and had REAL symptoms until I was 3 months along and minor ones afterwards.. Well besides my stomach growing... By the time I thought I would have been 5 months pregnant I looked 7 months pregnant. I went to the ob and she was shocked at my stomach and everyone asked me how far along I was... She ran a urine test, still negative.. Oh she swore I couldn't be pregnant because of the negative test.. She thought I had massive fibroids which can make you look and feel pregnant and also high hormones out of whack causing "symptoms" of pregnancy !! She thought I had high estrogen, which is also what pregnant women get.. She said that was causing all the symptoms! So she gave me an ultrasound and I was 5 months pregnant, exactly the time I thought. But I looked bigger then 5 months and I had a fibroid which she said most women have but just don't know it until pregnancy because it makes them grow rapidly!!!

Also the very first blood/urine test I had was negative and I was still having a period until like the 6th month so she thought oh your not pregnant,, granted my period was lighter then usual. It was heavier then a panty liner but lighter then normal. She said the fibroid was making me bleed each month. But she understood the bleeding but not the negative pregnancy test!! At 5 months a lot of symptoms vanished for awhile, besides minor cramps, fluttering and frequent urination. Then at 6-7 months I had a lot more symptoms again!!

I often wondered if my meds caused the negative tests.. Those meds and many meds have never been tested for use with pregnancy tests.Iwas on Lyrica, anti anxiety meds and antidepressants. It could have just been low hormones, I don't know. This is more common in first pregnancies. My situation is rare but more common then you read.. Tests are not 99% accurate.. They are in some people with every pregnancy but with some people they are not accurate until 3 months pregnant and some until 6 months pregnant.. I would say they are between 40-60% accurate.. My mom was the same way and a few friends and 1 aunt and some cousins.. The rest had positives quickly but it's enough to prove that the tests are not 99% accurate.. Sorry it's just not true!!!!!
My period is 3 days late, last month I bled for only 3 days and it wasn't like my normal period. I get headaches, it sometimes feel like air bubbles in my belly, get this sharp shorT pain on the sides of my tummy and in my vagina. I feel like vomiting but I don't really vomit, lower back ache, and white nipple discharge,and thick white vaginal discharge but negative HPT and blood test. What could this be?
My aunt Didn't get a positive urine test until she was four months pregnant.
I am a healthy 37 year old woman who was on Clomid for three months. Last month I took it was June.  Last period was early June.  I am now two weeks late on my period.  I have weight gain, uteran (not period) cramping for twelve days, increased appetite even though I am nauseous, have gained seven lbs, fatigue, enlarged breasts. I have had two negative quantative blood tests.  I have had two children, my youngest just turned a year old so the parts are working even if I am getting up there in age.  Not sure if I want another child or not any more but wondering if anyone thinks it's possible even with the two negative tests?  I know how extremely rare it would be but I know my body and there is something going on.  I would bet my life that these are pregnancy symptoms, tests be damned.  Not hoping for it.  But wondering what could possibly be going on with my body.  Not a kindey or bladder infection; the doctor checked.  Having trouble getting anyone to take me seriously due to the negative tests.  But sometimes a girl just knows, you know?  Not looking for baby dust anymore.  Just to get off this terribly constant of PMS (its like PMS on steriods!).  My face broke out horrible for a minute, too.  Felt like a thirteen year old.  That never happens to me, even on my period.  I repeat, I know how unlikely it would be, but science isn't unfailabkle.  P.S,  My first son did not show up on a urine test.  He did not show up on a blood test until I was seven weeks along.  I think at the most, I would be three weeks along.  But shouldn't some HCG be showing up?
It could be possible for you to be pregnant and not test positive especially if you really aren't but 3 weeks. I would see a different dr for another opinion for sure, but you could also wait and see what or if your next cycle is like before you decide. Our bodies are their own little universe. For the last 4 months my cycles have not been normal. My dr told me I just didn't ovulate or I ovulated late. I've never not been normal. This last one again was completely abnormal, much shorter and lighter again. The only difference this time is the bloating feeling has not gone away and my breast have been sore, as well as some nausea. I was supposed to be ovulating the last two days, so I'm waiting to see if the symptoms are there because of that or not. I also feel pressure in my lower abdomen and have notice a slight weight gain. I've worked in the medical field a little and have done a lot of research and studying on the human body (women's body). What kills me is that the signs and symptoms we get from our body are supposed to tell us what is going on, but there are soooo many reasons why our bodies have the symptoms that we have and not one dr can really give you an answer. They are educated guesses because womens hormones change constantly and they don't have all the answers as to why. So, when dr's tell us, oh it's all in your head, it makes me want to slap them. Who knows your body better than you do, no one. Not even a dr who has gone to school and learned "all" about a womens body. So, if you feel that something really is not balanced and your gyno just shoves it off, then I would find one that really cares about your well being and will make sure that everything checks out. I'm going to see a new one myself and glad I've made the decision to.
Hi everyone. I am 23 and I am scared to death. I had my last period July 9 but I was under severe stress from the 3 to the 18. I was supposed to get my period ttoday but since almost a week I only have some brownish stuff when I wipe. I already have 2 negative tests. I'm going to the clinic to have a urine test.  How accurate are they. Why if the blood tests so accurate they csn be a false negative. I realky don't want to be pregnant. Could my stress from last month have affected it. I was akso on bc until about April but my periods after that seemed fine. Could I get an ultradound even with a neg. Test? Thank you so very much ladies! !
With both my childeren i did not find out till after 12 weeks with both my first i went for a scan after a number of neg hpt to find out i was 16 weeks with second child i did test 12 weeks late for it to be neg went shopping got home went put test in bin and it was poss.. i now 2 weeks late test neg but been asked if i am preg as got a baby bump so just waiting game to see if am now.
I was pregnant almost a year ago and this happened. My doctor (thank god she's the amazing doctor she is) thought this was suspicious considering the symptoms I was having and sent me for an ultrasound. I was over three months pregnant... so yes it happens
Just know that our god can do exceedingly abundantly above all that you can ever ask or think. I pray that he opens your womb, and that every trick of the enemy is casted back to the pits of hell. We have not because we ask not, and when we do ask... it's in doubt. You shall conceive... and you WILL bring forth a child hon. Cast your cares upon the Lord.. for he cares for you :)
Hi everybody! My LMP was June 14th and still no AF or BFP on hpt. I'm currently bf my 11 month old. I truly believe that I'm pregnant right now. The very first sign was sore nipples. The last time I had sore nipples was in the beginning of me bf my son. Also I'm very tired during the day and have insomnia by night.  I have nausea, gas, tingling in my arm & legs, and increased appetite. I have an appointment on the 19th to see what's going on. I will keep you updated on what is happening.
hey Steph, I have the same case as you have, but my tummy's growing and it's almost 3 months now. I have hormonal imbalance and it runs in the family. Even my other family members are experiencing the same thing. We know that there's just something going on with out own body. I know i have it with me and so I had check myself with a midwife and a nurse, and they said it's positive that I am pregnant. you can check that specific beat somewhere in your neck and the beat is not regular. It's like I am like nervous the whole time. the beat is so fast that I can hear it and I am experiencing headaches, light cramps on the abdomen. I read it somewhere that when at first you HPT within 48 hours, the count of our HCG doubles so we can be negative Monday and positive more likely on Wednesday. I have been experiencing nausea and vomiting. but most of all weird cravings...
Am just so glad that I am looking so pregnant now...I can laugh about it..and since I am in a foreign land, I might go home so my family can take good care of me and the check ups will be done there...the doctor i visited here is just mainly practicing, she even don't touch me uuufff! i am just taking ferrosulfate vitamin for the moment on regular basis...just to make sure i get some vitamins to cover me up. Prayer is the best thing that we can ever do...and that is exactly what keeps me holding on...I rub my tummy and talk to for that this angel inside me to hear me...
First, what ever happened? Were you pregnant?

Second, I was 7 weeks gestationally pregnant (9 weeks "pregnant"), blood test was negative, begged them to check via ultrasound and there was baby!!! Also had a girlfriend who was 12 weeks and no hgc in blood, but again, doc did sono to rule out other possibilities and BABY came 5 months later (a little early but over 6 pounds)...
It's really pretty rare.  False negatives are only 1 percent of the population.  luck to all
Im still feeling these signs of pregnancy I went to the doc yesterday and she tells me that im not pregnant she gave me a urine test and told me a blood test was given 5days ago there is no need to do a repeat..So she prescribes to me Medroxyprogesterone and that should help to bring my period..which I never have a problem with my cycles unless im pregnant. I did spot yesterday but not enough for a pad I woke up this morning with my breast tingling and a bit hurting. I guess im really hoping to have another since I am High risk and reading everybodies comments does bring hope..By the way I will not be taking Meds and will let my body do what its suppose to do...im never irregular I will give it another week just to make shure since those meds do Cause birth defects
I am almost a week late on my period. I am getting sick and dizzy all day. Very tired, sore breasts and bloted for the last 2 weeks. I have taken 4 HPT's and all were negitaive. I called my Dr. and have an appointment schedualed for next Tuesday. When I was supposed to start last Friday I started spotting a little and only spotted until Saturday Morning. Also 9 days after having unpertected intercourse I spotted as well. Last time this happened was almost 4 years ago and I was pregnant then. I took a HPT and it was positive a week after my missed cycle. I'm getting concerened because I wasn't trying to get pregnant and I've been trying to "talk myself out" of the symtoms (symptoms) I've been having. Getting sick with smell of certin foods, brushing my teeth and smoking, which all were signs last time. Need some advice. I'm worried something else might be going on besides being pregnant. What other things could it be? I've tried looking it up but have found nothing. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Hello I am 17 days late, I am having cramping, nausea, fatigue, breast tenderness but only morning & night, during the day I have sore nipples & really bad lower back pain. I got neg.Hpt the day after my cycle, neg.Hpt & neg blood test on day 8 of missed cycle & neg hpt today. I called my Obgyn & i got to speak to the nurse but all she said was that i just didnt ovulate and wanted To give me provera but she didnt even ask questions On when my cycle was suppose to start or anything so i just refused the provera. I believe I did ovulate because I took an opk and the day after my ovulation day I had spotting like pink then brown for only a few hours! I'm so confused I don't know what to do. I know of a place that does free ultrasounds so should I just go to them to determine wether I am or not since that is way more accurate? Or do I keep waiting till my next missed cycle ?. Oh and I must mention the hpt I took today had a faint pink line but it was RIGHT under the control line, not on the T line where it's suppose to be:( please suggest something!
I have endometriosis so obviously my periods arent regular although i do have one tube fully closed so heres my question. From the beginning of june til the middle of August ive had my period everyday,now i am off it and have been for about two weeks im now experiencing bloating when i eat very little and ive been having random strong dizzy spells for a week and ive been craving spicey food the past 3 days (ive also taken a home test last weekend and it xame out negative) could i be pregnant though? My fiancé and i dont use protection and havent for years and not once have i gotten pregnant so i dont know what it feels like. Please send some answers!! Thanks!
dear mrs. know-it-all and all like you,
this is the biggest crock of sht. there are WHOLE FORUMS out there with women who have had VERY HEALTHY babies attest to the fact that they had negative urine AND blood tests up until as late as 6 months. Science is absolutely very helpful but it is not perfect. And EVEN IF a test is 99.8% accurate, .2 % of 6 billion people on the planet is what ... ? several million. Several million women on the planet who's bodies for some reason do not trigger pregnancy tests. All of these forums and discussion boards have women who start them simply asking if there are other women who have gone through the same thing. If you have, share your story. If not, then the question does not pertain to you. I'm sick and tired of coming on these forums and seeing replies like these by people who have NOT experienced the situation in question (GOOD FOR YOU), leave discouraging comments like "no, that would be impossible" or essentially saying there is something wrong, when in fact, they do not know that, it is there opinion only, and they are speaking on things which they have no idea. Leaving the initial answerer to feel even more anxious and scare and alone then when they started. All they are asking for is support and for anyone who may have happened to experience the same thing to share. I personally have a friend who is 28, has 5 children, and on the 4th pregnancy (she already had 3 by then so clearly she knew what it was like to be pregnant) got negative blood AND urine tests all the way until four months. In fact, she never did get a positive test - she had to have an ultrasound confirm her pregnancy. So not only are all women's pregnancies different, sometimes the SAME woman differs from child to child or pregnancy to pregnancy. If you don't know and have never experienced what the inquirer is asking about, please keep your smart alecky, know it all, negative OPINIONS to your self.
I personally believe that I am 30 weeks pregnant... The first 3 months I got negative test, so I let go on the idea of pregnancy (but still had some symptoms). Now if I were pregnant I would be 30 weeks, being tight on money and no insurance or anything so I have been putting off a Ultrasound, but do you think it's possible to be 30 weeks and not know it, Because than I most likely will get one, of course if its possible.
SYMTHOMS:
~No periods
~Spotting only when I am on my feet for to long, (when I work doubles: waitress)
~6 pound weight gain in the last two weeks (not normal for me)
~not showing a that much, but I have a rounder, wider tummy than usual
~wider thighs, wider hips, wider butt
~feel gaslike pressure (sometimes tapping) every so often when I'm sitting or laying down
    AM I CRAZY? Or is this possible?
Well im 3 weeks late had bloods done-neg. I have a blood condition so of im preg need to start meds as ive had 13 miscarriages I need to no. Docs will not give ultrasound. Dont no what to do
@ kara921, thank you! I could not have said it better.

Here's my story: LMP was on Aug 29, 2013. My cycle is every 30 days. That put my ovulation dates at Sept 11 - 16 with a peak ovulation on the 14. I had unprotected sex, where the pull-out method was used. My partner and I have used this method for 5 years now, and I have not gotten pregnant. My cycles are like clock work. Around 10 days after sex, I began having what I thought to be PMS (bloating, mood swings, sore breast, nausea) which I normally don't have by the way. However, I still didn't think I was pregnant, didn't stress it at all. Then Sept 27 cam around and the symptoms were still there. Only now, they were accompanied with cramping, fatigue, white odorless discharge, frequent urination. Now I'm beginning to think, wait, can't be, am I pregnant. I decided to take a HPT. The test gave me a negative result. Today is Oct 1 and I still haven't had my cycle. Although the nausea isn't as bad, it literally only happens after I eat, my breast are still sore, I'm extremely sleepy all the time, the discharge is still persistent, and I urinate every 1-2 hours and that's without liquid intake. I'm still bloated and gassy, and my lower abdomen is hard and round.
I haven't been stressing, it doesn't matter if I'm pregnant or not ( I have two children already). I'm starting to believe it's all in my head. I just wish my cycle would start if it's going to start and if I'm not pregnant I wish these symptoms would just go away.
I decided I'm not going to take another test, unless the symptoms become more profound. I just wanted to share my story and thank you all for sharing yours. I hope you all are blessed. I will update if anything new happens.
Good luck to you all!

Good luck to you all!
forgot to mention, intercourse took place on the 13th of Sept.
I'm having the same symptoms.  I also had my tubes tied.  I had many urine tests come back negative and I just got a result from my blood test and it too was negative.  But I'm still convinced I'm pregnant.  I would suggest you try a fetal doppler depending on how far along you are you will be able to hear the heart beat and baby moving inside!
I have had 3 children and the first child I did not show and had my period every month.  When I told everyone I was pregnant they looked at me like I was CRAZY!  And for a while I thought I was going CRAZY!  Then my next 2 there wasn't a question I was pregnant.  But after that I got my tubes tied because I have pre eclampsia and low blood sugar which causes seizures.  I'm not supposed to have anymore.  I insisted on getting an abdominal and pelvic ultra sound on Wednesday.  But I used the fetal doppler I got on Amazon for $20 and I can hear a baby in there!  
I'll give an update when I get the results.
I have PCOS so I'm not regular at all I have to take meds to have one and I have taken 5 HPT all neg and I had a blood test and it was neg but I have a lot of symptoms and my belly is feeling kind of hard like my cousins and she is 3 months pregnant so idk what to think what do you guys think
.
My blood and urine test came back but I a having al and I don't know what to do can some thank y thank you. You
URINE AND BLOOD PREGNANCY TEST AND DOCTORS ARE NOT ALWAYS CORRECT!

I am 47 years old and I am 18 weeks pregnant. I have taken MANY hpts and two blood tests and they have ALL been negative. I knew I was pregnant 4 days after conception but no medical professional would believed me. I even had a trans-vaginal u/s at about 15 weeks that missed the baby (trans-vaginal ultrasounds can miss a baby after 10 weeks due to the uterus rising out of the pelvis by then). It has since been confirmed by an abdominal ultrasound.  I even had one OB tell me that I am in menopause and that my ovaries have completely shut down and I need hormones. He then wrote me a prescription for PremPro (which I never filled of coarse). I have had almost every symptom that exists but none of them have been sever. I have also been spotting for two or three days every month at the time I would normally have my period. This is known as "decidual bleeding" and is associated with hormonal imbalances and the "negative" pregnancy tests.  I began feeling movement around 14 weeks, which is early, but I believe that it is due to the fact that I had a tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction 3 years ago, so my abdomen is VERY flat and tight. My best friend went through this exact same thing with her first son.  She never tested positive during the entire pregnancy and no one believed her until about 20 weeks.  Her son is now almost 25. These pregnancies are known as "cryptic pregnancies" they fly under the radar because the fetus does not put out enough Hcg to cause positive tests and to stop monthly bleeding.  The bottom line is that NO PREGNANCY TEST, URINE OR BLOOD, IS ALWAYS 100%! People like to say and believe they are, but it is simply not true.  If you feel as though you are pregnant and continue to have symptoms, take care of yourself as though you are pregnant, until you know with out a doubt.  No one else knows your body better than you! Medical professionals and technology CAN be wrong!

I am 19 years old and my last period was 1 1/2 ago. I so not have POS, have had negative pee and blood test both negative, and nobody knows what is going on. I have all the symptoms of having a period just no blood, and now have symptoms of pregnacy. Dont know what to do...
Iam doin the samething right now am sick just what to sleep bobbs hart and I fill are funny I dot know what's goin on..... I have not had a perido and  I just had my tubs undone last Feb and jaur this here I lost a Baby I hope that not what goin on to me agine. Eveyone should Keep a good postivie....
Well ladies i need help . I got my period the 6of september real pain real heavy  for me thats normal the 10of september i went to vacantion with my husband the 18 was my birthday and we have sex and the 22  ok now this month i see some blood the 4 but only when i wipe myself i did 3 pregnancy test all say negative .im going crazy i urinate alot i eat alot .please help
My sister is going through the same thing nothin shows up for her and she tries to tell the doctor she pregnat and they won't listen to her at all she has lost 5 babys so far because she can't get a doctor to just listen to her and do altro sound
I was supposed to get my period ,oct 6 never came now im bloated sore boobs etc but all test are negative...I dont know what to think all of my periods have been regular except this time..im scared and confused its now the 21 and still no period...I keep vomiting and have a slight cold . Im cramping alittle on left side ,lower back pain someone help
Hello ladies, I am going through the same thing right now.  I was told my tubes are closed and damaged.  I conceived twins through ivf which I went through twice.  I paid very close attention to the 2ww and became very intune with my body.  Ny husband and I had sex 3 time in 36 hours and I ovulated. 4 days after I felt this presence come over me, like something was there.  On the 5dpo I felt a sharp pain shoot across my abdomen and up my left side.  When I woke my stomach felt like I did 1000 sit UPS and my lower back has been hurting, mild cramping, blue veins running everywhere.  10 dpo I starting spotting.  12dpo starting a very like bleed that turn bright red by end of day.  Not enough to fill a tampon but a flow.  Stopped next day and I continued to see pinkish on to when I wiped for 13, 14. 15.  Today, 16dpo nothing and my af was scheduled for today.  I went to the Dr yesterday blood test negative.  She told me my symptoms were either pregnancy or an ovarian cyst burst.  I looked up cyct bursting and it still leaves me thinking I am pregnant.  Blood test was 1 day before missed period so I am hoping it may not be accurate.  She wanted me to wait until I got my period to do an u/s to check for cyst.  I have an appointment on Nov 4 for ultra sound.  Until it is confirmed what is going on I am treating myself as being pregnant.  I am always 28 days, my cycle has never been messed up, well maybe I can count on 1 hand that I was either a day late or a day early.  

THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT.  I so hope I am that .2% of women that this can happen to.

Baby dust to all
Get checked fir ovarian cyst
I too am concerned. I have 4 kids already. I've always been regular. When i missed my period by one day, i tested myself and i was prego. Since my last child (she's 2 years old) my period has been betwwen 28-33 days. This has been the longest for me. I am 9 days late if i go by 30 days. But if I go by 33 days i'm 6 days late. I've had 4 pregnancy tests done at home. 1 urine and 1 blood test done at docs. They were all negative. Not sure what is going on. Doc called me next day after blood test and said I'm anemic. I need to take some iron pills. Do any of you know if being anemic will cause me to miss my period? Thx all.
I took two blood tests and multiple urine tests and they both say negative. I'm going on three months without my period. I'm going to get an ultrasound done. I'm glad I'm not going through something like this alone
Specialmom, you sound like a broken record...clearly it DOES happen, which is why people share their stories about having negative tests and going on to deliver healthy babies.  My mother tested negative on every test she was ever given while she was pregnant with me, even at 5 months along she tested negative on a blood test.  Guess what?  I exist!  I weighed 7lbs 8 1/2 oz when I came into this world, and was born without any complications whatsoever.  I am now going through the same thing she and many others have gone through, experiencing all the symptoms and feeling strongly in my gut that I am with child, yet testing negative on both hpt and blood tests.  Doctors are not God, and neither is science.  Many things remain unexplained for reasons science does not yet understand.  I really wish you would stop discouraging people with your "It's biology" speech, it isn't helpful, and it's hard enough to be playing the waiting/limbo game without people like you persistently trying to bring their hopes down...the docs do a good enough job of that, especially when they refuse to do ultrasounds for women who want them.  Ladies, if you have a strong gut feeling, find a doc who doesn't try to play God and decide what you can or can't have done as far as screening...YOU are paying THEM, after all (or at least your insurance company is!), you DO deserve to have a say in this, and a good doc whose heart is in the right place would assist and support you in being thorough while figuring out what's really going on.  My heartfelt blessings to all of you who are praying for a child as much as I am!  
I have had possitive urine test 1 clear blue digital which said 2-3 weeks pregnant but my blood is coming back negitive,hospital are refussing to scan me,I would be about 10 weeks now so had another blood test get results later
Hello...I am proof that I was three months pregnant when they did a last pregnancy test. Missed a period...took a HPT and it came up neg. Missed period month #2 and went to the doctor and got a test...again...neg! Two weeks later went back to the doctor and he gave me 10 day pills to help start my period...10 days later still nothing! Went back to the doctor and tested again...test came up POSITIVE! AND...I was already three months pregnant!! How come the prior tests, especially the one the doctor did came up negative? Especially when I took the 10 day pills and was pregnant while on them! If I knew that, I would've never taken them. Luckily my daughter (11 years old now) is healthy! So..negative tests while being pregnant IS possible.
I am 3 months late. I've been spotting.
Other syms
fatiqe
feeling sick
mood swings
Bloating
fluturing in lower belly
weight gain
breasts tender and swollen and theyve gotten darker around my nipple
frequant urination
lower back pain
headaces
Viginal discharge
basically everythin apart from cravings

Ive had 4 urine tests all negative ive had 1 blood also negative

Any Suggestions,?  

Would mean the world to me and my parter xx
I am 7 days late on my period Which is very very abnormal for me. I am 34years old and never missed a period or been late. I had sex with my bf on last day of period.  Then about 8 days later I wiped and seen pink spot when I wiped. Then it turned into a very very light period. Now I have taken 4 pregnancy tests at home all negative. Went to dr for urine test and also negative. My period should have came around the 12th of November.  Now the 19th.  I'm very frustrated. Then the week it was supposed to be here, I had cramps and kept thinking I was getting my period. Never came. Now cramps and stuff are gone. I dont get it. Now have to wait and see what happens next month. I have read numerous stories on how many women get false negatives even from blood test which I have not received yet.
hi, I read all these comments and im having the same problem. on August 12th, 2013 I had unprotected sex. and on October 12th, I went to the hospital. they did a urine and blood test on me and both came up negative. but I don't understand because im still hungry constantly, my stomach is round and firm, I puke occasionally. my lower back has been killing me. I have weird cravings. like ice cubes all the time. can anyone please give me some advice?
Hey I'm Michelle and the exact same thing happened to me. It is very common actually to. The reason they never detacted I was pregnant was because it was far too early. The machine could barely catch the image. That was my second time being pregnant and it took a long while for the test to finally say positive. The lady who did my ultrasound said her mom had 3 kids and all the constantly came back negative. So it is very common when it is simply to early. The amount of hormone in your body wasnt a lot. No worries on it though. Doesn't mean your not healthy or anything is wrong it just happens. I hope I helped. Feel free to ask me anything if you have more questions. Oh yeah they said initially that I had a derment. A sack with water inside my stomach.
I have a regular cycle of 28 days for over 15 years now,got my period on 8th of October, and had unprotected sex with my partner on 23-26 of October, started having pregnancy Symptoms at about 1wk after, got a 2days  period on the 7th of Nov, started lightly,was sharp red at d start and stopped the next day Nov 8, the flow was heavy enough to be a period but lasted for just 2days as compared to my usual 3-4days period. Have been nauseating, weak, painful and full breast with visible blood vessels on them, having regular cramps In my lower abdomen, had back pain earlier, and feeling the presence of small ball in my lower abdomen, but several home pregnacy tests with negative result, pls need a helpful answer, can I still be pregnant
Hi I am new here. I just googled and found this site. I am trying to figure out whats going on with me. I have just recently been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I got off birth control pills about july 2013. Since then I have only had 2 periods neither of which have been this far apart. The last one I had was from November 4-8 2013. It was very light. Since then nothing. I am currently 66 days late. I did have some spotting sometime in December but was only noticed when I wiped. I have been slowly gaining weight and have been extremely tired. Last week, I had HORRIBLE indigestion and heartburn to the point that anytime I ate I was not feeling well. This has pretty much gone away at this point. My breasts feel heavy and my nipples have been sensitive. My breasts have also been itchy. I have had clear discharge. Been so bloated at times I had to undo my pants to get comfortable. Headaches at times and im breaking out with acne like I would do with a period. I have also been getting agitated and then I would start to cry. Ive had 2 negative home pregnancy tests and one negative blood test. My gyno gave me medicine to take to make me have a period if I dont have anything after 90 days. We have been using condoms due to my husband not wanting to have a baby yet...(im secretly going a little baby crazy). Im almost to the point to where I just wish I would get a period or be declared prego. I hate not knowing whats wrong. I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!!
Hi! I am going through exactly the same and I totally agree with you. I am sure that I am pregnant and for about 9 weeks. All symptoms are there...People should stop talking without knowing. Doctors don't care and come up with any excuse to say that you are not pregnant basing themselves on negative tests and not even bothering to listen to you and all your symptoms... I am going back to the doctor if I find out that I am really pregnant and prove her wrong... Loved your post! :)
Hello My name is crystal I am wondering if their is still a chance im pregnant. I had a one day period followed by two days of spotting.I went to the doctors due to pressure in my abdominal, they did a urine and blood pregnancy test and they both came out negative, The past few days I Have been feeling really run down and peeing a lot. I had unprotected sex everyday, three times a day trying to conceive during my most fertile times. Is their still a chance im pregnant and it was just too early to detect.?
I am 24 years old and have a 6 year old son. I have been with my partner for almost 6 years, he is not the father of my son. we have been trying for a baby for almost a year. I haven't had a period for 3 months going on 4. this month I have had a week of pains like a stitch in my lower stomach on my left side and a little on my right, along with some pain in my back. the cramping pains have eased up but now have some back pain and my stomach is hard and bloated. I am also lactating, obviously not milk but the stuff before the milk. I have had headaches and nausea, feel like my hunger is never fully satisfied, heart burn, tired all the time and REALLY moody. I have had 9+ home pregnancy tests which were negative. yesterday I had my drs appointment, he didn't even look me over just said im not pregnant and sent me for a blood test which also came back negative. I have a drs appointment again tomorrow, so I can ask him what the hell is going on since he couldn't tell me anything and didn't book me back in I had to do it myself. I just want to know whats going on with me :(
also I have been having a lot of cramping in my legs and arms, my boobs are sore and feel huge.
well i seen the dr, my blood test is fine and not pregnant. he baffled and the only thing he can think of is that its all in my head which is very common. but he is sending me for an ultrasound and also a breast ultrasound. he saays if they come back clear then to give it 3 months and if i still dnt have a period then hes referring me to a gyno, who will most likely put me on pills.
Here's my story.  I'm 49 with one son 29.  I tested negative with him and went to the ER several times when finally I begged the Dr. to do a physical exam where he confirmed my pregnancy.  Five years ago it was happening to me again all urine and blood test negative.  I had all the pregnancy symptoms and feeling my uterus stretching and cramping.  I went to a ob/gyn who did scans but nothing showed.  I've since learned that this sometimes happens in early pregnancy, or the area the baby is located, and possibly how your uterus sits or even the equipment.  I was seeing a doctor that told me a certain medicine was safe I ended up miscarrying twins.

So here I am again, October 27th and November 10th I had sex.  A day or two later so began to spot and bled watery pink blood that didn't fill a pad then I spotted for the rest of the week ending Saturday morning with brown spotting.  My periods are very irregular and I'd sometimes skip months altogether but once they came the first few days I would bleed none stop very heavily where I would need both tampons and pad at the same time.

I felt something was happening since I would never know when AF would come but this time I knew something was up being that I felt all the blood rushing to my pelvic area.  I felt a heaviness in my pelvic area.  I have a very sensitive system and felt flutters early. I had the sore breast, very tired, bad backaches, nausea.

I took at least 10 hpts all negative along with 2 blood tests also negative.  I went to my ob/gyn clinic only to be treated the same as many of you; crazy.  I was told b/c I'm AA it was fibroids since AA women stats for fibroids are high.  She did a physical exam and felt what she thought was a fibroid.  After having all kinds of stats thrown at me along with the % of women my age getting pregnant naturally I was made to feel I had a better chance in seeing the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy all having a meeting in Times Square.  I went away doubting myself but felt just to be safe not do anything that would harm a fetus.  By this time my symptoms were fading in and out and I thought maybe the pregnancy didn't survive until I got another wave of symptoms with my breast even more sore, more tired, and my back hurt like crazy.  Oh and I was peeing what seemed like every other second.

I decided I would wait to get a scan to make sure the baby would be big enough.   Meanwhile I would feel movements.  I ended up going back to the ob/gyn saying I was scared of having a tumor and how my grandmother died of ovarian cancer.  I finally got the scan.  The tech smiled and asked me when was my last period.  I thought finally she sees the babies (I suspected I was carrying twins again due to feeling movement in two places and knowing the embryo would be too small to be in another location).  But when I saw the PA again she dismissed it as being fibroids.  I'm at a loss, I want these babies and I don't want to happen what happened to me last time where I miscarried.  I'm high risk due to age and health.

I'm not convinced they are fibroids, I feel them kick, respond or move away from my prodding, and even turn.   At times I felt what seemed like an heartbeat.  I felt what seemed like flips after eating a craving, Popeye's chicken.

The scan pics were very small and not clear.  I'll wait another month or so and go to another ob/gyn or scan service to verify either way.  I will have to be totally convinced before I do anything that might jeopardize a pregnancy especially since I don't know if I would have another chance to get pregnant.

For anyone doubting any of us going though this, this is no way to live.  All we want is to know for sure.  It must be wonderful for you to take a test and know in less than 5 minutes you are or aren't pregnant, but with us we get a negative but keep getting pregnancy symptoms.

Akasha0730 I relate to you so much.  I also bled after coming from that clinic, after the pelvic exam and after the use of the transvaginal stick was used.  Thin blood followed by spotting then stopping after a few days.  Maybe a sensitive cervix? Idk?

hello ladies,
I have been having many (but not all) pregnancy symptoms for about two or three months. I have taken a lot of tests and they all came out negative and I have had a light period every month. I just got off the pill about five months ago because it was making me very sick.
any advice?
@marchingmiss... kindly visit a gynec
I have had my periods still but two months ago I lost 2 quart of blood while standing in the bathroom and then in the shower for over 45 minutes (without the water on) I am one of those cases when I dont produce the hcg hormone to detect in blood or urine . But after that and about 10 days ago started feeling movement in my belly.. you know the movement feeling when you already have 2 kids..... The feeling of a alien moving around from withing is how I used to exsplain it.. The feeling of a kick on the blatter then to your side and later just like its moving around trying to get comfortable....... But the absolute worst feeling is when they sit right on the nerve that runs down to your inner thigh like at you private area!, Like I said I know im pregnate and no matter what I still test negitive.. if you have had children then you know the difference between gas and indigestion,  and moving , kicking, punching of a little life from within! I started feeling the movements 10 days ago and it hasn't stop since..... I belive since its my boyfriends turn to have twins that I miscarried one of them and am still pregnate with the other. But when I went to the er and the dr listened to me belly she felt and herd something then ordered a blood test to conferm, but since that test came back negitive she treated me like I tricked her and sent me away really pissy like... I had a UTI that I didnt know about and left.. when pregnate women get them while pregnate all the time and even not pregnate but the only differance is that when pregnate you dont know bout it normally untill tested, and pregnate UTI's dont burn when you pee orhave the other discomfort that they have when not pregnant.... Listen, you know your body and you know if you want something bad enough you can trick yourself into beoiving you feel stuff that isn't really there. But if you are feeling it none stop and you know its not normal just great yourself as if you are untill the signs get bigger and you know for sure, cause even Dr s depend on the stupid blood and urine tests more then they should, an ultrasound is a sure way tobknow for sure! Good luck and god bless
Hey everyone. I have missed my period for 2 months now. The urine test and hcg blood tests are all negative. I have bloating, sore breast and frequent urination lately. This has never happen to me before. My period is like clockwork every 28 days. Ive had sex unprotected but not trying to get pregnant. What can be wrong. I'm going to Dr in two weeks hopefully she can tell me what's wrong. I'm 39 can it be early menopause. however early menopause does not run in my family. Need some answers
Okay well was ons birth control for 6 months my last shot was in August and I was supposed to get it in November i never did. I had a period in November that lasted two weeks, then I had one in December it was regular. In January it got weird I started and was only on for a day and then It stopped but a week after that I started again. I didn't have a period in February and I was supposed to start February 16 and its now march 11. I get really hot and dizzy at times, my boobs are really sore, I have to pee like every 15 mins, I get sick at the smell or taste of foods I've loved forever, right above my pelvis bone it's hard, I get cramps every so often. I have this white thick discharge(I know it not an std or anything because I was just checked when I was put on birth control, I've had the same partner for a year and 3months now.) I've taken 4 test and all are neg. I don't have the money to go to the doctor to get a blood test. But I feel like I know I am. Not to mention when a baby cries around me my boobs/nipples start to tingle. I'm only 17 and still in high school well I'll be 18 in April and I'll graduate in May but still worried about if I am pregnant or not
Hi, I have not had a period in 4 1/2 months and have every symptom, nuasea, overly tired, dizzy, loss of appetite, boobs sore and bigger and even getting a bit of a stomach thats very hard. not gaining weight anywhere else. but i have taken tons of epts and even got  a blood test yesterday and all negative! i have my period every other month always on the 1st and i havent had it now since november! Going to the doctors next week to get a physical and find out for sure. i have been pregnant once before and didnt pass any epts and finally found out i was actually pregnant when i was having a miscarriage and was 2 1/2 months along.  but had taken a test one week before the actual miscarriage. idk what the heck i am 100% positive i am pregnant though!!
did you find out if you were pregnant? curious because I am having similar problems.
I am having the same problems as everyone else... has anyone actually found out they were pregnant?

Here is my story.... Off b.c in Sept, boyfriend and I are TTC our 1st child but my 3rd child. I had normal periods Sept thru January. I was due for my period on Jan 29 2014 and still nothing. I had a little spotting last week which you could only see when I wiped. I have sore tender breasts, weight gain, fatigue, hungry more then before, peeing more then normal. I have taken 4 hpt and all negative, I have an appointment in 2 weeks for the doctor, he told me to keep testing weekly until I get a positive or the appointment and then he will run a blood test and get me an ultrasound. I will post my results after my appointment.
Not really true
Im a week late with my period. no signs of AF at all. Hpt are negative, blood test also negative.(received results today from blood drawn yesterday April 9th )
My periods are very regular 29-32 days.
Last period was March 4th my regular 6 days. everything normal as can be. I chart my cycle on 3 different apps including ovuview,fertilityfriend &mydays.. According to these charts I would have possibly ovulated between the 18th-20th...and that my Af should have arrived between the 3rd-6th. I did do the deed on the night/early morning of the 16th/17th.. Now its the 10th and nothing. however this morning I woke up and my cm was a tint of brown but theres been nothing else all day no cramps or any sign Af is here. I am confused on what is going on. Is it even possible that this  was from implantation? I was sure I read that implantation would occur before missed period not after. Any thoughts?
Hi, I am on same boat. I am very grateful that I have found this site. I am 42 yrs old, I have 4 kids already with my first hubby. after 10 years of being a single mum, I have met a nice guy, we wanted to have a baby, i have irregular periods and i have only one ovary left, my other ovary was removed when i gave birth to my first child. i work overseas alone, my family left back home. I went home for a holiday in December, and we had unprotected sex with my husband, my last period was in November. I went back overseas in January, but in February i had no period instead i had a sudden cravings for food, sleepy, mood swings, then started gaining weight, my breast sore. I took HPT came out negative then once positive, but when i went to a GP my PT was negative also my Blood test was negative. I am going crazy, I came home and had 2 ultra sound but no baby in my uterus, how could this be, all my internal check ups was normal, my thyroid, my sugar level, everything is normal, except that my tummy is getting tighter, i can feel some movements, if i am pregnant I  must be 5 months now. I am thinking weird now and my hubby believes that i am pregnant because of my body change and keeps telling me we have to wait for sometime, before i will take the medicine which my DR. prescribed me to induce my tummy. I am very depress and lost, why I am like this? I am convinced I am pregnant but all my test was negative including my 2 times ultrasound.....I do not know what to do.
Hey!

So I'm kind of in the same boat. I haven't had my Period since April 14th 2014, my ovulation date was may 4th. My husband and I are trying for baby, now I've done 6 pee tests, all negative and I got a blood test last month which was also negative.

for about 3 weeks straight I was getting weird churning/cramping feelings (not like pms cramps, they were weird, they curled around the sides of my stomach to my back and in the middle, it basically felt like my calf does just before the I get a charlie horse). My stomach feels more firm below my bellybutton and above. My sleep pattern is all messed up as well. I'm finding myself over tired during the day, come the evening I'm wide awake, and yet when I do manage to fall asleep I don't want to get up. I'm usually good on 6 hours, now I'm crabby if I'm not getting 10-12. Not to mention the most disgusting food cravings ever. Bacon and burgers NON stop this past week, before that I wanted toasted sandwhiches with honey peanutbutter and fluff spread (for those that don't know it's a marshmallow spread), the list goes on and it doesn't get prettier. I can't seem to get enough sugar in my system either.

I have decided to wait this extra month before testing again and before getting checked in case something else is wrong. But if anyone has had a similar experience your thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks :)
So im reading everyones comments and now i feel i should ask about my situation. Nov 2011 i had my first child, the day i missed my period i knew i was pregnant and the HPT confirmed immediately. Then last feb i found out i was 1-2 weeks prego in a er visit just to find out a week later it was a miscarriage due to my pill. After that i decided to go on the depo shot. I have been off the depo since january this year so 6 months. still no period. For the last two weeks i have extremely sore breasts, darker in color, veins showing. Urination more than normal, certain smells that i use to have no problem with send me running to the bathroom, eating more, and some cramping, not really period painful cramping but more like frequent annoying cramping. I took 3 hpt that all said negative then this morning i went in for a blood test that also said negative. Ive had these symptoms for two weeks now, and im not 100% positive but i believe i ovulate around the 18th of the month which is about 2 weeks ago, i really feel that i am pregnant again, and i know that having a miscarriage can cause false negatives, what do you think i should do? Any advice will help
Viewing 1001-1139 comments: