later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?.............
Simple question here, has anyone ever had a negative blood test and negative urine test and went on with their daily routine and a month or so later found out you were in fact pregnant while having ultrasound done. If this has happened to anyone or perhaps someone you know, please respond, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.

ms_smiles
I had pregnancy symptoms that turned out to be related to my thyroid.  It happens.  Let us know what the ultrasound says.  good luck
Im 21 had my first child in oct.18.2011. I got off my depo shot in March my periods have been regular me and my fiancé are trying to have another one. When been trying since May 2014.When it came to June I've had my period twice in that same month but they weren't that long then July came and didn't have one at all now in August having twice agingin the same month. I've tooken 6 test neg. took one blood test neg. but having symptoms of being pregnant such as: Breast are sen., tummy getting bigger, craving, tired all the time, tummy also getting harder, lower back ach,feet are little bit swollen. So if any one has any answer to my situation please let me know.
why do you always put your comment in telling people they aren't pregnant and couldn't happen when if you could read you could see all the stories of women getting negative HPT & blood tests & having babies as proof. & again you keep repeating your negative comments. it happens all the time negative blood & urine & in fact they are pregnant. so just stfu. you dont know everything apparently lady.
I too have the same issue my last period was 06/29/2014 and until now i still don't have my period. I have taken A LOT of hpt test 2 of them came back with a faint positive line and the rest of it came back neg and 1 blood test and all came back negative as well. Ive had nausea, sore nipples, a little cramping, headaches, frequently urination and bloating. I went to my doctor on 08/04 and i was told to wait another few more weeks and retest again if im pregnant and if not they will give me something to regulate my AF. If anyone out there that had the same situation and actually found out that they were pregnant can you tell me how far along did you find out you are pregnant or test positive? Ive spoken to several nurses and they said it might be still too early to test and that if iam pregnant i would be on 6 weeks. Im so paranoid that something else might be wrong with me or if i am really sick. PLEASE SEND SOME HELP ON MY DIRECTION BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!! I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT
A light positive is a positive!!  What makes it hard to figure out is you say you haven't had a period for two months.  I think when we aren't ovulating regularly or we ovulate late it can then make us not have a period for a really long time if that makes sense But then we turn out to be pregnant.  So, you can skip a period because you didn't ovulate one cycle and then al of a sudden ovulate and conceive but then it makes us not have had a period for 2 months so then it is hard to figure out how far along we'd be.  Hopefully I'm making sense hon.  

I think I'd call and make a doctor's appointment at this point!  Wishing you all the best!
I read you have also had a Miscarriage i was un aware that previous miscarriages delay false pregnancy when you actually can be pregnant????? In a new one that is....
Hi. I've been having brown discharge for 6 days now (today)... I recently done a pregnancy test at the doctors the other day and showed up negative. My period is not due till Sep 1. This hasn't happened to me before but I do however take medication everyday for my thyroid gland and my results at the doctors for my thyroid didnt come back so good but its quite normal for me as i usually dont take my meds everyday and all of a sudden this is happening and im finding it quite annoying because i dont want to have sex while im spotting.
I have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms but not all:

Dizziness
Nausea
Abdominal Pain (Period like cramps)
Some type of strong feeling coming from my chest to my breast but my breast is not changing at all i dont think. I have 2 children already, boy is now 6yo and my girl is 5yo and unfortunately i cant remember what it felt like but this does feel different lol any suggestions please?

Thank you
I'll start by saying glad I found this site! :)
I have a very regular cycle 28 days. and they last 7 days and very light blood. I am currently almost 2 weeks late. Me and my husband have been trying for 6 months. We give up 2 months ago from the disappointment. Anyway, this month I missed my period. My last period was on July 25th and lasted til August 1st. I have yet to have a period. Today is August the 30th. It all started the day when I was expecting my period. I had cramping but wasn't anything like my periods usually are. From the time I usually start cramping, my period is showing in a matter of 30 min. to an hour & my breast are sore and quite a bit bigger.  When I missed, my symptoms went from cramping... to no sleep. up all night! Ive never had trouble sleeping or a late period! EVER. I have took 3 pregnancy tests(-) and my blood test (-) also. the doctor told me it was stress from graduating nursing school... which was the first of August! even then & during my semesters I never missed a period or was more than a whole day late. That was the worse stress of my life for two years, might I add. Im having hot flashes, up all night, & continuously cramping, feeling like I have to pee frequently. Its not in my head at all. I run to the bathroom thinking ive started my period  and NOTHING! Im 23 & healthy! I feel like they think im crazy. My mother is an RN and palpated my stomach to locate my uterus she thinks its high and firm. Something defiantly going on with my body! I wish I knew if I was pregnant... it makes me sad their not listening to my concerns. They don't know my stress level! Im very fortunate that I am not stressed! I haven't been since I graduated! Anyone took several tests & a blood test, then find out they were in fact pregnant? My mom was a teen mom and had me and my two bothers by 20. she said her first signs was throwing up. nothing else. But at this point i don't know. Maybe im a just weird and have something bad wrong. Oh, and my CBC was fine as well & no kidney or bladder infection. Please help.  
I fell pregnant while being on the Depo shot, which has 99.7% accuracy.
I have irregular periods so my fiancé and I didn't think much of it, but just to be sure I took several hpt's. They all came back negative. Went to the doctor for a blood test which also came back negative. I went to the pharmacy for some prescription ointment and bought an hpt again 'cause I still had doubts. Took it the same night and it was positive.! We kinda freaked out and a day later confirmed it again with another one. Went to my OBGYN and it turned out I was 8 weeks pregnant! I asked my doctor how it could be and he said he'd heard of cases like these but they are VERY rare. So it is possible but highly unlikely
okay i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 3 weeks late and I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow. I have taken at least 8 HPT's all negative. Lately i cant eat or think of anythign that has strawberries because timakes me sick or tastes terrible and i love eatign strawberries. I have been gettign minor cramps like if I am goign to start my period but I don't. lately i can smell everything VERY VERY well with my allergies that very seldomly happens. I have gotten sick once and sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night but every time i go to get up to get a snack i feel sick i get extremely tired by 3-4 pm ever day and i constanly get headaches. could i be pregnant? this will be my first time.
I have always had perfectly normal on time periods every month. Then last month was off by 3-4 days, then this month no period at all! 2 negative HPT and another negative urine test at the doctor. Ordered blood pregnancy test and thyroid as well as hormone level tests. All came back normal. Also have never had problems with cysts or anything like that. The only other time I have missed a period was when I got pregnant with my son 6 years ago. Have been having 'full' or bloated feeling with hard to explain stomach pains, not quite like cramps but noticeable. Have had some headaches and lower back pain, also a lot of watery discharge. I mean a lot! Am scheduled for a check up with the doc in a couple weeks so I guess it's a waiting game. Has anyone had these symptoms with negative blood test and normal hormone levels??
Hi does anyone have this feeling pregnant or infact pregnant?first i have 2children already and i dont have an regular cycle when i was pregnant with my 2 girls i didn't know i was pregnant and how far along i was till we found out from the ultrasound and i had c-section...but now I'm confused I have this preggy symptoms atleast almost 4mos.now the first month i had a morning sickness,frequent urination,fatigue like want to sleep all the time, sore breast.darken nipples,lower back pain and now I dont have much morning sickness I eat more now gaining weight, gaining weight and im small person I always weight 90's I didn't get 100'slbs unless im pregnant,and I know beacuase I have 2already and I know how it feels like bubbles feel like tightning or pressure in the abdomen...
so I went to the dr.the ob/gyn the first month I have the symtptoms but I have neg.urine and blood test I even have an ultrasound it says nothing in there but lining of my uterus is thickining,so I ask what is that means?!she said it means you're going to have a cycle so she prescribe me the provera,but when I google it and read it what does really means the thickining of the uterus it says ready to get pregnant unless u have a cycle but I still dont have it so I didn't take the provera coz I dont what any problems.so I went to the other dr.i have positive urine test so they did an ultrasound to see how far along I am but they didn't see anything so they did a blood test its negative.so she told me I could have a ectopic pregnancy or its too early.she ask me to come back the following wk.so I came back becuase I have cramps and lower back pain she did urine test its still negative so she just talk to me didn't even bother to touch or check my stomach just beacuse its negative so she just told me im not pregnant I even told my dr.that my stomach is hard specially in the lower abdomen and I felt something and my breast is getting more big and darkin nipples my dr.just said changes hormonal so she just prescribed me 10days pills for a cycle in the next 2wks so I told my dr.why do I have to wait in 2wks if im not pregnant I need to take it then so I can get over it even i know i feel im pregnant so my dr.just said have to wait if your pregnant or have a cycle..the following day I was not feeling well head hurts ramping and back pain so I took aleeve thought it will go away but it didn't its wosrt the back and cramping so me and my husband went to the patient patient first did the blood and urine test again still negative but gsin more weight again, and belly getting bigger so the dr.told me I have an infection UTI but I didn't have a fever or even pain when I pee I know i dont have it beacuse I have it before last june it was horrible so she prescribed me an antibiotic im afraid to take it if im pregnant I dont want something to happen to the baby..your comments are very appreciated..
I'm here because my GF has been having most pregnancy signs and all the HPT tests turn negative. Tiredness throughout, headaches, nausea, dizziness, mood swings, weeping unnecessarily, and she also had a brown discharge followed by some little bloody discharge. All HPT tests (3 now) are all negative.

She also said her belly is kind of growing. So we are waiting to see how it all goes.
Hi! I agree with you.  Please continue to post your findings so that people who are experiencing similarities to you will know the what the how and the why.  If you thought you were pregnant and had many negative tests, feelings of being pregnant but docs said no, please post your follow-ups!  Thanks!
It is very true that you can have negative tests, both urine and blood.  It may seem as though some of the ladies may not know what they are talking about, but indeed they do.  Doing research on blogs instead of places where medics "speak" will tell you more of what you need to know based on experience.  Medics only speak from scientific knowledge-based facts. They don't want to misrepresent the medical community. But it is true that women have been known to have negative HPTs & blood work even lacking in showing in ultrasounds, women have been found to be pregnant.  Thank you for standing up for these women who already have it tough enough b/c they're experiencing these changes physically & psychologically and no one believes them.  Kudos to you!
Hi There!  I've heard of women who have had negative pregnancy tests (HPTs & blood tests) and found over time they were indeed pregnant.  The thing is that sometimes your HCG levels are too low to be detected for various reasons...b/c of your lining not having completely shed, or testing too early.  Some women are known to have low HCG levels and they never test positive.  I know this b/c I am currently experiencing similar things which caused me to do extensive research.  I wish you the best and hope you get the results you truly desire. May God bless & keep you!  Please keep us posted as to your findings and never give up!
I read your post and want to say I'm hoping for the best for you.  I know this can be very frustrating and confusing all at the same time.  But don't worry.  It will all work out. Having negative tests whether HPTs or even blood tests, doesn't necessarily prove that you are not indeed pregnant.  I've read several postings and I do mean several, on various sites, where women have tested negative, even throughout their entire pregnancies and delivered successfully.  First, this is a time to get to know your body and keep a journal of your daily experiences and feelings.  This will help you monitor and guage what goes on as you move forward in the event the docs focus entirely on the scientific evidence.  Just stay positive and strong and no matter what, stay healthy and motivated and you will get through this.  Keep us posted.
I haven't had my period.  Its been a month and a week and still no period. I've taken 2 home pregnancy tests and they came out negative. My Doctor took a pregnancy serum blood test on me on a Monday, she calls me Tuesday telling its positive.  Around 4:30 pm on Thursday I noticed very light spotting after I wiped.  Went to the ER urine test was negative ad they said blood test was low to detect HCG levels.  Had an ultrasound and there was not even a sac.  They did a stomach ultrasound found nothing and then a vaginal ultrasound and nothing either not even a sac. Went home with a diagnosis of threatened miscarriage, but I still have not had my period and the very light spotting I had is gone.  I don't know whats going on.  Im assuming I was never pregnant, but I am still sad and grieving the loss of something I don't think I had.  Has this ever happened to anyone?  I have an appointment with my OBGYN nxt thurs...
hey, im in the exact position as you, im wondering if you ended up being pregnant?
Hi ladies,
I have been diagnosed with endometrioses and dysmenorhea (severe bleeding and pain) when my period is due. Almost most my life. I am 36 years ols. Never been pregnant. In march 2015 I have been starting to feel tiredness and just been dreadful. My period was severe drank pain killers and on top I was feeling flu-ish. Went to pharmacy bouth some over the counter meds and a digital preg test. Went home did the test came out positive. Next day went to the doctor did a test again positive again. Went to hosital since I was in plain agony. Where they did the blood test came out negative.Internal sonar doc could not see a thing. A month there after same thing. Clear positive urine tests but HCG test negative. Currently bleeding a lot. Sonar did not see anything.
Next appointment is on 22 May 2015. They are doing a sonar and another HCG. If I am pregnant he or she is definitely hiding. Did another urine test came out positive. Think my body has gone bonkers.
Any one with similarities.
Hello--I am 45 years old and thought (think) maybe pregnant--ANY OPINIONS/COMMENTS greatly appreciated. History--1st ever period about 17 yrs old, and regular like clockwork.  Got pregnant at 35 yrs. & delivered my girl on Due Date.  

HAS Anyone heard of the BLOOD MOON THEORY & FERTILITY--Last Blood Moon on April 4, 2015....My Friend believes I am pregnant and it follows this theory....She prays a lot and feels it in her heart & soul.

I have some very similar circumstances to many posts and so confused--Over last 4 weeks many HPT's test & (2) Blood  ALL Negative--Last blood 4 days-did extensive testing & PAP smear--ALL came back NORMAL--No problems w Thyroid, Diabetes-No indications of Premenopausal.

Pregnancy symptoms (false period cramps, preg headaches, slight swelled breasts, taste/sense changes, memory slightly off, warm uterus at times, some fatigue at times)-started the week of next  Menstrual Cycle--April 10...
the "false" cramps lasted pretty much 3 weeks--headaches stopped, just had heartburn (never have) last Fri,Sat,Sun....Mood Swings, Cravings sort of (ate/crave same as last preg)..Anxiety--but have some stress in life--but have had much more...going through some changes in personal life.....

Still FEEL like my uterus has some kind of diff feeling....Did see OB---no sign of premenopausal--but could be starting to skip.....Really felt/feel like I'm pregnant....girlfriend still thinks I am regardless of Negative Tests---This has been a very spiritual experience that has meaning behind it especially if pregnant....conception dates would have been  :  3-22 or 4-1 2015--Anyone in same situation?  Been distraught and confused
Actually, a nurse told me to test at what we thought was eight weeks.
Unless you are a doctor and know this information as a fact.
In a perfect world, every woman's reproductive system would be text book.  But they are not.  Our bodies do not work the same as we are all so very, very different. We have different genes, different stress, different environments, different levels of other hormones, differently functioning ovaries, different health backgrounds, and the list could go on and on.  Pregnancies can even differ depending on who the father is (e.g. how much a woman shows). No one can rely on a text book reveal of pregnancy or a text book pregnancy (my mother said a lot of "I didn't have that when I was pregnant.")  Most especially, do not rely on a urine test if you believe you are pregnant.
The medical community cannot explain it, but some women must have ultrasounds to reveal that they are actually pregnant (like myself--negative hpt and blood test only to find that I was, in fact, pregnant).
A woman should always go o to the doctor!
Many times symptoms appear to pregnancy when they are responses to going on or off the pill, stress in your life, and possibly even cysts.
Ask your doctor for a transvaginal ultrasound.  
They should have done a follow up ultrasound after the blood test came back negative.  A good doctor would do that.  These days even good doctors are so overloaded in their practice that they aren't thorough enough.
I had to be pushy and assertive about my own health and the health of my child when all the tests came back negative.
I took my mind off of it for awhile, but when the symptoms started up again I asked for an ultrasound and what do you know?  A baby.
Blood tests, like hpts, are not 99% or whatever they claim to be.  There are so many variables in women and in the professionals who take care of our reproductive systems.  Yes, the doctor read the test results--but who performed the test in the lab varies.

I am so tired of women who think that everything is "textbook" just because their bodies and pregnancies are/were.
Yes, we all have the same lady parts, but they do not behave the same way!
To them I say, "Well lucky you!"  That is one reason I decided to start sharing on this forum.

With the symptoms, I would ask for the ultrasound to check and make sure there is nothing wrong with your ovaries and not for pregnancy as some doctors won't (that way when they check your ovaries they have no choice but to take a view of your uterus as well with the transvaginal ultrasound; by saying you want to check and make sure you don't have cysts--which can cause these symptoms--you take care of two things at once).

I am not an expert by any means.  But, I am an educated woman who has been through quite a bit.  I am not with my boyfriend anymore, and I was not trying to conceive, so I knew it wasn't imagined.

Take your mind off of it for a while.  See how you feel. Then, call your gyno and ask for the ultrasound.
99.8% is what a box says.
I am so tired of women replying to other women this way.
Hcg varies.  Yes, ideally, the body would be making enough to be read by a test.  However, if the body makes too much (lets say in the case of twins), a urine test from the store will not always be accurate.  And, every woman and every pregnancy is so very, very different.
What source did you get 1% of the population from for false negative results?  And at how many days/weeks past their expected menstrual cycle?
The compliance rate with pregnancy tests is a question with rates of false negatives when really pregnant.  When used correctly, the tests are very accurate.  There is a possibility that one can be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test but it is not very common.  We have a lot of questions from women wondering if they are pregnant.  Most of the time, they are not and come back and confirm that to be the case.  This is a very old post and my replies are from some time ago.  I still don't believe it is common and that most should trust a negative pregnancy test if they used the tests correctly.  However, pregnancy CAN be there even with a negative test once in a while.  

good luck
First, I don't know what you are referring to with that first sentence.
And I don't think you know what you are talking about.
You were using the percentage rate from what the otc boxes say.  That is what I was referring to in my post to you.  
How do you know it is not very common?  How do you know they are accurate for everyone?
Performing a test properly is not rocket science.  Timing when to take a test requires some thought.
Choosing a test takes some thought.  Some are old, not sensitive enough, don't detect every hcG variant, have been exposed to elements...there are even whole lot numbered tests that have failed (as per the research I provided below).
Regardless as to whether it was an old post or not, you should not be or 'have been' giving out opinions without research based facts to back them up because they were wrong.  You posted wrong information.
They need to go to the doctor and trust their own bodies.  And if the doctor works against them, find another doctor.  Ultimately, a pregnancy has to be confirmed by an ultrasound.  As I said, our bodies have the same organs but they are so very, very different.  They work differently, come from different gene pools, have different fathers, different stresses, and the list goes on and on.  Every pregnancy is different.  Every symptom, every ounce of our beings---different!
They may not be pregnant, but something else could be wrong.  They may need to see a doc just to learn how to educate themselves about reproduction and their own bodies.  
That is what you should have been telling them.
Not what another woman says just because that woman has had children already.  There is a lot of current research out there.  No, a woman who is stressing about pregnancy should not self diagnose.  But, they should self educate.
Researchers for The National Institutes of Health and the U.S. Library of Medicines post their findings on a website that has links to their articles.
http://www.pregnancylab.net/hcg-variants/
http://www.pregnancylab.net/false-result/
Point being, facts should be presented with researched proof otherwise it is just conjecture.  There is more to what the otc box says than the average consumer can interpret.
If women don't educate themselves, they get dismissed by others and even by doctors and nurses who miss things.
You don't need to respond back to me.  I will not be on this board anymore.  I just saw it and it made me angry--so I posted.
But, I doubt someone like you cares.  People just don't anymore.
Well, good luck to you.  Take care.  
I am yet another one of the 1%'rs, who after getting 5 negative hpt results, two neg urine tests one neg blood test at the obgyn, was found to be about 20 weeks PREGNANT via ultrasound just two days after the last negative pregnancy test at the clinic..
So it looks like my fibroid/perimenopause/cannot be because those tests are 99% accurate is blissfully unaware that she didn't exist ...yet, I presented every sign, down to cervical position, 20 lb unexplained weight gain, spotting in place of a formerly dead-on 29 day cycle, "enlarged uterus", swelling, nausea, copious white vaginal discharge and elevated blood sugars.
Ladies, go with your gut and keep insisting on a scan.
Someone obviously thinks "clinical trials" means results from a vast portion of the population and not a few not-so-random control groups of 20-40 people, meant to represent the population at large, which is pretty laughable.

There's lies, there's damn lies, and then there's statistics...

People sure do get fired up about this.  Clinical trials involve a certain patient population by definition.  But yes, a small group of people can make up a study.  

As you said unicorny, you are one of that 1 percent.  On this forum, we have lots of women who get negative pregnancy tests and still want to believe they are pregnant.  99 percent of them are not.  But then there are people like you that are.

I'm glad you got it sorted out and I'm sure it is hard to find out you are pregnant at 20 week!  Exciting though.  Hope all goes well/went well with the pregnancy.

good luck
Please someone help me i am 20 years old and im scared that i maybe pregnant but the fact is i just took a test yesterday afternoon and it said negative but for a few months now i have been having signs that i maybe pregnant. I am pretty moody even get upset at little things i cry during cartoons and my family thinks its weird i am tired a lot the smell of some favorite foods of mine make me sick and for 2 months now i have been having a twitching feeling in my lower part of the stomach ive been wondering if its a baby. Right now i just want to cry and no for sure whats going on with me..........If it is the fact i am pregnant than i will be almost 7 months along.
What ended up happening??? I believe i am 5 months pregnant with neg blood relsults. I was under so much stress I didn't even realize it was possible til about 3 weeks ago, so now my hcg won't raise from what I am reading. Were you/are you (read about cryptic pregnancy too...) pregnant???
I have a friend who had negative blood tests throughout her whole pregnancy.after a certain point in pregnancy, the hormones go back down low enough so its not detected. Sometimes people test too early. And for some, the waiting until after you miss your period is too long and your hormones go down.everyone is different.always check with your doctor if your periods get out of whack.I love you guys and wish babies on you all.
Hi, it's almost 9 weeks of not getting periods. Got both hpt n hcg tests negative. Symptoms are tiredness, nausea, craving, etc which are very similar with pregnancy symptoms n having white discharge too(not much) it's like creamy type whenever I go to urine only. Also getting backpain. My doc have primolet to get back my periods. I have seen same type of questions n issues in internet. After 3 months n negative tests they got confirmed with pregnancy by ultrasound scanning. Is it really works to go ahead with ultrasound to get what's happening exactly.
Need Suggestions
Thankq
I just read my patient portal and I'm there was my lab results and seen hcg levels of 0.5 and 0.00-5.00 the Secretary said well I'm not sure let me ask the doctor. She told me after that it means negative. But couldn't it mean I'm too early? And also some woman natural hcg levels are low anyway. Should I retest at home and do a home pregnancy test?
Hi guys, so I have this rash that is from my armpit to my breast and I havs been breaking out a lot more than usual. I can't fit my jeans latley and been having bad back pains. I had bleeding that I believed was my period but if just wasn't the same as my period usually are. If sarted off really light only lasted about 4 days and it came 6 days early ive took only urine test all negative I'm showing alot of signs Nd I'm super itchy with sensitive boobs. Any advice ?
Hi there I am currently going through the same. Just curious when you finally had the ultrasound was it hard for them to detect the baby cause i had one done and she only did below my belly and couldnt see anything abnormal and all my tests are negative. i feel like i could be about 3 or 4 months im feeling movement and kicking already. anything helps thank you
Hi im going thru the same exact thing i feel around 16-18 weeks now even had an ultrasound but she only went below the belly button. im not sure what to do
I went to the doctor twice two different ones because i still felt off i had negative pee tests negative blood test & my cycle still comes every month im also 32 weeks and 1 day pregnant!!
I feel off and feel like doctors aren't listening - nauseous , dizziness , headaches , sore nipples no period 34 days and no period as of April 4 . March 18 light spotting on and off for the day . Lining thicker and progesterone slightly elevated but no presence of hcg - any help or insight be good ?
Hi! I'm 27, and I'm about 2 1/2 weeks late now. I've never been this late in my entire life. I did so many hpt, all came as negative, also did a blood test which was negative too. Going crazy over thinking what's wrong with my body. Don't have any symptoms like nausea/morning sickness/ tender breast.. But getting tired soon and feeling hungry all the time. Also I'm having some cramps in my lower abdomen as if I'm about to start my periods but nothing's happening! I've never been pregnant before, so I do not know how it would feel...please help!
Did you end up pregnant? Same symptoms as you just curious.
I'm going through that right now. Missed period since 1/16, cramping, nauseous, smell of certain foods make me nauseous, my back hurts, I feel bubbles in my tummy. Went to do urine and negative, did blood test and negative too. I just went back with my normal routine myself.
My sister in law experience that. Did urine and blood work and negative, then they did a sonogram and there they saw she was pregnant.
Trust your body ladies!  If something seems off even by a little research but make sure to head to the doctors for an exam and tests.  I think you've got what I have, PCOS, it'll cause for a negative urine and blood test for most women they won't get a positive until 3-6 months where some get it sooner or not at all.  The BEST thing to do is insist on an ultrasound since with the hormonal imbalance that's the only sure fire way to get a confirmation on pregnancy.
Hey I have a question,
So I have been having some leg cramps, my boobs are sore my nips are darker I'm always tired etc. Yes you all may think I'm pregnant but here's the catch I took 4 at home pregnancy tests and one blood test and there all negative..my period is in 11 days and I never get sore boobs or anything like that. I don't know what's going on and I've seen my family doc and she said I'm fine .. But I don't think I am. I wanna take another pregnancy test but I don't wanna loose hope... Can anyone help me figure this out?
I am going on 13 day missing period help what do I am to young have kid
We have been trying to get pregnant,for 6 months, first time I've missed my period, I am 9 days late, I had a lot of urine tests and the Dr.s test say negative, my breasts are larger, I feel like Ive gained weight in my  midsection, Im tired alot! I have some cramping on an off, I had tingling in my breast that recently stopped! Im going crazy, I have heart burn, what can this be!!!!!
Yes.i have the same problem.negativ urine...negative blood test.i went to the dr.and told me that i have drop of blood in the sack.maybe it is early pregnancy.but all the test ..negative..i feel something moving left and right in my uterus.maybe it is too early.i dont know what is happening.
It's possible you are. Coventional Doctors go by only one marker of pregnancy, HCG, and a static snapshot of what they see in ok ne single moment. Many women, including myself had negative blood and ur in ne tests, even an ultrasound that was negative. Come to find out the fetus was hiding behind a fibroid and was the reason why it was not seen. Get to a competent acupuncturist to help reduce fibroids and trust what you feel in your body. I've learned doctors are not the gods we make them out to be. Did you know high HCG could also mean cancer so just because someone has it present does not mean pregnancy either. So it's better to have a false negative than false positive. Blessings!
Idk really...I'm experiencing some issues I am confused about as well...I know this post is old but I couldn't help but comment...I had what I THOUGHT was my period last month on the 27th of June....It ended on the 30th tho and it should've lasted til the 4th of July...I have oily skin, fatigue, leg cramps, baccaches, headaches,lightheadedness,BAD indigestion problems, continual upchucc feeling, and an INCREASED appetite, small twinges(feels almost like gas or small kiccs), and my breasts are usually sore 12-10 days before AF and THIS month, they are hardly even ssore, gassy, and I'm usually grumpy before AF and I've been letting a lot of things slide with no WANT to react...I'm waiting on my menses to start on the 25th because I took to pregnancy tests and they BOTH came bacc negative...I have normal periods 28 days, NO MISHAPS, so this is odd, but I guess I'm just waiting it out...if anyone can add any help please let me know...thanks and baby dust to all...
My urinating has picced up drastically as well
Im 16 days late went for bloods and they negative so got to go back Monday if that's negative i got to have an ultrasound
I'm going thru the same. Difference is, I had a stillborn 8th May at 37weeks and have been desperate to conceive. I tracked ovulation days, and was due on 16th July, my period never arrived and I've been feelin so tired, irritable, gassy, peein which seems like 50 times a day, hungry etc etc, all signs pointing to the fact I may have caught...only, I woke up this morning to brown blood, a little more then spotting and slight cramps :( I have taken a HPT (just the cheap strip ones) and it has came bak negative. Does anyone know if I may be pregnant or has been through a similar situation and was expecting? I just really want to be pregnant again and was slowly convincing myself I was more and more each day I was late. Feel really disappointed :(
I'm 22 days late when I was 13 days late I took a urine test and blood test and everything came back negative now I'm 22 days late no sign of my period been feeling very moody and aggravated been seeing like a creamy watery like discharge I have no idea what to think
I've heard stories that woman have been negative with urine and blood tests and found out they are pregnant. Had Has anyone been through this and the Dr said their is no reason to retest. I'm confused cause I have symptoms
Yes my wife has low hormone levels so blood tests and pregnancy test don't work she went for 6 months straight telling Dr no period test after test was negative when she started lactating at 8.5 months finally test was positive we had 3 weeks to prepare for our daughter who is turning 15 this year
Yes it had happened to me. I had a surgery removal of ovarian cysts in April 30th of 2015, in may I did not get my period and all text came back negative. I mean urine, blood and ultrasound text came back negative. My doctor advised,I should be induced to get my period the next month but my husband kicked against ithe that I should be patient. The next week I became very sick and had a urine text which came positive, I quickly called my doctor she ask me to come in for an ultrasound , the result came out positive, indeed a sacred was found and I was 6 weeks gone. I had a healthy baby girl at exactly 40 weeks.