later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?............

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Today has been terrible! I must be pregnant...(SEE ABOVE!) I have been so nauseus, had a headache all day and my breasts hurt very bad. I am 3 weeks late. I will miss my 2nd period on the 20th. Hopefully I will start soon because I am interviewing for a very important, high paying job. The only thing about it is that if I am pregnant I am afraid I will not make a very effecient employee. Its very physically demanding. I will post on Friday after the appt. I will be taking another urine test. Hopefully, Something will happen soon!!!!
So update time! I went to the health department and the urine test was negative. I am fixing to miss my 2nd period. Heading to the woman clinic on tues for more tests. Sounds like maybe something else is happening. Confused... :(
hi i going through the same sort of thing as you, i had a 2days of bleeding last month, i dont think it was enough for my period and i was meant to start my 2nd period a week ago. doctors have done urine and blood test and both negative, but iv had painful breasts, light cramping, and my tummys getting bigger. my doctors say theyv never seen it before, and dont knows whats going on with me. i go back to the doctors on thursday, i just want to know whats going on.

Hope all goes okay for you xxxx
hey,
I totally know what your dealing with. Ive taken blood tests and urine tests, but never a home test and they've turned out negative. Ive wanted a baby for 2 years and it's kinda complicated because my stomach is two times the size it was 2 months ago, and I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. So, in your situation you may very well be pregnant. Dont think it's impossible.
hey,
I'm having the same problem, i've done 4 or 5 urine tests, all negative and went to doc and had 1 blood test done and doctor said it was also negative but my stomach has grown in the past 3-4 months & it is getting very hard, my period has been irregular and one month i did not have it at all, my breasts seem larger, i've been a lot more emotional like crying a lot, i definitely feel like i'm pregnant because there is nothing else it could be! doctor says he doesn't think i am but he didn't even examine my stomach and feel it and kept telling me irregular periods are normal even though mine have never been! i'm confused and don't know, i guess we are on the same boat here, let me know if you find out anything!
It's been 50 days since my last period today. I had a negative blood test on day 49, and 6 negative urine tests between day 35 and day 48. My previous periods have been regular. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. Please let me know how your tests turn out. I've read about women not testing positive til they are 8 weeks along, even with blood.
I'm 20 and scared. My last period was December 29th 2009. Since then I've vomited for a week. Have had slight cramping. Lower back pain, severe acne, larger and sore breasts, I can't stand to have them touched by anything. And I have not had a period at all. Not one drop or spotting. I've taken 7 hpts and 2 blood tests. all negative...what do I do?
Hi..  okay my name is tiffany and im confused. my lats normal period was on Jan 4th. at the end of January i began getting these period like cramps so i figure its just AF coming. Feb 4th, date of expected period.. nothing. Feb 19th prd comes for 5 days, during those 5 days.. no cramping! stange!! that NEVER happens. i usually get horrible cramps all 5 days. after period, STILL cramping. up until now. Ive taken 3 HPT's. all negative. today went to doctor and had a urine test done. NEGATIVE. i still feel very pregnant. my stomach is growing, I have a linea nigra and its gettin darker every week. i have all these symtpoms. flu like, runny nose, back pain, cramping! breasts are sore, on and off though my nipples dont hurt. leg cramps! HEAD ACHES! heartburn every night. at several times in the day my heart starts beating really fast and hard.??? like i just got done running 5 miles. and then.. I feel fine. i cannot get a good night's rest. i wake up around 3 or 4 am every morning! then i toss and turn for the rest of the night.. im thinking maybe my body isnt producing enough HCG to show up in my urine. ive read that happens alot and i might not know until my 3rd or 4th month. im really confused and frustrated, I want a child and ive been praying about it constantly. can anyone help me.
Im 7 days late. Im very regular. Never been late. i dont have pregnancy symptoms really. i've never been pregnant so idk maybe i am. I did 2 home tests when i was 4 days late..the yesterday went to dctor and had urine test and all were negative. so i also had blood test. But could i be pregnant. i want really trying to but im anxcious to know.
Im 7 days late. never been late..very regular! dont have much of pregnancy symptoms. lil  pain in abdomen and lil back pain. no signs of my period coming. sometimes i feel like it will and it dosent..had two home tests done and negative so went to dr had another urine test negative so i got a blood test. waiting on results. im not trying to get pregnant but im so anxcious to know whats goin on!!!!
hey guys,
well i cant tell you much cause i am in the same boat, my last normal period(where the egg comes out) was jan 29 2010, next "period" was 25 of feb but only lasted 2 full days and on third was brownish, the bleeding was red, i assumed from that moment that i might be pregnant since that was not normal, for you to bleed but no egg come out, i have done urine testing at home and even today and all came back negative, i am 3 days late on my next period so now i am thinking that i musy be pregnant, also after reading a lot of what women who went through this said, i am convinced, i have not had severe symptoms, have been feeling nausea just a lil, no other changes in body except that i have gained weight, i do feel pregnant, my husband thinks i am funny lol and does not believe me at all but we know our bodies best =)
i am taking prenatul vitamins and recomend that everyone who feels they are pregnant and are getting symptoms should take them too even though tests come up negative, its best to be safe then sorry, i had a misscarriege and trust me, you would rather be giving birth then going through that cause it feels just like labor (so i have been told)
just take care of yourselfs and do everything as if you knew for sure that you are pregnant, some girls did not get a positive until six months, so be patient and wait it out, i gave up on tests until six months and just going to let it go with the flow, also, i think i am at about 5 1/2 weeks so wish everyone luck as well as myself =)
I did that for 4 months with my first child. I couldn't tell you how many home test and blood test I took with all negatives. I was almost 4 and half months till we finally got a positive. I knew something was wrong or should I say different. I was still having my periods also. we believe it was from low pregnancy hormones. My levels were so low they weren't being picked up on the test at all. My second pregnancy which I am 8 weeks now showed up in heartbeat after a home test. But still had my period also. So every pregnancy is different. This is almost the same except I got a positive right off the bat this time. Good luck in our pregnancy.

Txmommy04
You all need to have an ultrasound!!! If you ARE pregnant it will be hard to miss in an ultrasound. Your GP can organise an ultrasound, and it will be covered by Medicare - your GP's should also be concerned that you may have an ovarian cyst.
I have had ongoing problems with cysts and tumors on my ovaries since early adolescents. On one trip to the ER (in my early 20's) for severe lower abdominal pain I was required to give a urine sample to ensure I was not pregnant and they told me the test was negative - I was sure the pain was from a cyst and confident I was not pregnant however upon receiving an ultrasound the lady pointed out a cyst that was a result from a foetus - to my utmost shock!! "But I'm not pregnant! they just told me the urine test was negative" I exclaimed. Turns out the urine test was wrong.
Moral of the story girls and ladies, get an ultrasound!!!
I have the same problem!!! As of today, I *THINK* I am 30 days late, if what happened on January 30th was really considered a period or decidual bleeding... It only lasted 3 days and that is NOT NORMAL for me... But I need someone's opinion because the doctors in this town think that I am crazy!

In December, I found out that I was pregnant, only to miscarry a week later. I was 4 weeks and 2 days. That was confirmed.  I later had sex on December 17th and Christmas, and bled on January 8th for 1 day, which I thought was kind of strange. I had sex on the 15th of January and during sex on the morning of January 30th, I started bleeding.  That only lasted for 3 days though... All through the month of January I was having pregnancy symptoms but brushed them off to the previous miscarriage though.

On February 3rd, I developed what I thought were hives so I went to the doctor. He said it was a rash and gave me antibiotics but had no clue as to what caused them. I told him that I have been having some pregnancy symptoms and was concerned since I only had what I thought was AF, for 3 days. He did a blood test, as well as some other tests and sent me for an ultrasound... All which came back normal...

Well as of today, I am 30 days late and have been having horrible migraine headaches, dizzy spells, sporadic hot and cold flashes, food cravings, repelling of all things tomato, several dates a day with the bathroom, utter exhaustion, sensitive breasts, (They look bigger too), nausea, and I can't even keep my vitamin down in the morning. The last week or so I also have felt what feels like fluttering in my stomach and I can smell WELL, for the first time in years!  I have not been able to smell *WELL* since I had my tonsils and adenoids (adenoids) removed, even with my previous pregnancies. Overall I just feel pregnant... (I have had 2 other children, so its not like it's my first rodeo)...

Well today, I woke up with the worlds most horrible migraine and cramping and nothing, not even a heating pad was making it feel better, so I went to the Emergency Room. I told them that there is a possibility that I may be pregnant, having gotten 2 negative tests and 2 positive... I told them that if they could find out for sure if I were pregnant, it would explain the migraines, for those were the most prominent symptoms in my last pregnancy (in which I was put on bed rest at 3 months for high blood pressure).  They drew blood and also made me do a urine test only to get a low hcg count and a negative pregnancy test.  They wanted to prescribe me some medication and I told them not until I get an ultrasound to proove that I was not indeed, pregnant. They said, "In our medical opinion, you're not pregnant! There is no way you can be pregnant with a low hcg count. With the test results we got back, we can't justify giving you an ultrasound because your insurance won't pay for it." By this point I was FUMING MAD!!!

I explained how in my last pregnancy, I had gotten negative pregnancy tests as well as blood tests and loe and behold, I was still pregnant, (Gary is 3 now), and I also explained to them some of my friends that I know who didn't find out they were pregnant until 5 and 8 months, due to low hcg count and negative test results, and she said she doesn't know of "anybody who can sustain a pregnancy with low hcg levels."  

So I asked her why I have been having these symptoms and why AF is 30 days past due, and she chalked it up to, "having ALLERGIES and an irregular cycle!"  Can you believe that!?!?!  The incompetence of some people makes me crazy, but I also live in a little hick town now, where as my last pregnancy, I lived in the big city.  She gave me migraine medicine and sent me home...

The only problem is I still feel fluttering, my migraine is still here, I am still dizzy and sick to my stomach. :(
Oh, and I almost forgot... The worst part is that I was on the pill when I found out I was pregnant in December as well as this time...  This is making my boyfriend and I absolutely crazy from not knowing 100%! He doesn't even believe the blood and urine tests and was nearly beside himself when they wouldn't give me an ultrasound today! He doesn't really want another child for financial reasons and he is afraid for me to be pregnant because of my health problems, but the fact that I cannot get a doctor to give me another ultrasound is what is making him craziest.
Hi all, I was inn exactly the same boat except that my home pregnancy test came up positive and my blood tests didnt. I am going to get an ultrasound as I had an abortion 2 months ago and still havent had my period. I would honestly speak to your doctor and get an ultrasound done, because i am having the exact same symptoms i was having when i was pregz before, that i am now. Too know if you are or not a ultrasound would be your safest best and 100% accurate. GOOD LUCK!!! Keep me updated!
Hello all, My name is Betty and I am 30 yrs old
  My last period was on Jan. 30th. I have a four year old son and my periods have been pretty much regular for four years now. On Feb, my husband and I decided to go for baby number two. I find it pretty weird that I have not gotten the period, I do have lower back pain, lots of cramping, tender breasts, and extremly emotional,  On March 1st I had some discharge (yellow) on the 2nd i had discharge same as the first but with some blood in it then on the 3rd  4th and 5th it was just brown.  From then ill have a little spotting once  a week or so with little amounts of blood (all of this is  once a day in the morning when i wake up) I took 7 hpt all negative and got a blood test and it was negative as well. Before the blood test i did go to my gyn and they did a urine test there and yeap you guessed it, it was negative as well. The doctortold me that "women miss periods all the time" and to take it easy. As time progress I do accept that I may not be pregnant  but am still concerned on the fact that I still havent gotten the period ( 2 months)  I started getting pimples all  over my face ( I didnt have pimples when I was a teenager), Last Friday I went for a second opinion, this doctor said that he has seen cases like this and that it could be a missed miscarriage. He said that is when the egg didnt form but has not miscarried itself, Perhaps I will have to take a pill to help me body rid of it. However, he ordered some blood tests to see the levels of my hormones and all of that; that will be done tomm. and he also ordered an ultrasound for wed. to make sure he says.  So I hope this was helpful to someone. If anyone has insight on what this may be feel free to help me out too :)  I will post what happenes when he recieves the blood work and ultrasound results back. Thank you and may God bless each and everyone of you, for his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches you.
Goodnight
I have made at least a dozen phone calls and nobody knows where I can get an ultrasound without going through a doctor first... The problem with that is if the doctor can't get a high enough Hcg count, they wont give me an ultrasound! I should sue the entire town, I am so mad! Help anybody???
If you don't have a high enough Beta-HCG, they won't see anything on ultrasound, even if you are pregnant.  The embryo would be too tiny to see by ultraound.  That's why they wouldn't send you.  So essentially the doctor would be saving you money by telling you that you wouldn't need an unnecessary and unhelpful test.
Hello there.  Just a thought, even if you are not pregnant there has to be something wrong for you to miss your period or have the symptoms you do have, You should go to the gyn and tell them you have a lot of pain, They have to see whats going on in there. Transvaginal or the regular ultrasound. Maybe?
Im trying to get my ultrasound reschedule for tomm instead of wed. I want to get this over with, I want them to tell me whats going on If I am not preggo or if the egg didnt develope I want it out so that I could feel better and start trying again. Wishing you the best
Betty
That is not necessarily true because I know from personal experience that my hcg levels were low during my last pregnancy and although I couldn't get a positive pregnancy test or blood test for several months, I went on to deliver a happy and healthy baby. The only way they could prove that I was pregnant was through the ultrasound.  I don't know if its the hick town I live in now, but I can say one benefit of living in the big city was, they were willing to send you nearly anywhere to find out what was wrong with you.  After all my phone calls today and all the advice I got, I managed to get an appointment with an obgyn on Thursday... still not soon enough because now I have to take off work... I am still not sure they will give me an ultrasound though, but I pray to God they do for some peace of mind. My poor boyfriend is losing his already.
I have an update. I talked to an OB nurse and she thinks that because my hcg levels are so low that I could indeed "have been" pregnant and my body could be having a "Missed Miscarriage".  I haven't researched it yet, but has anybody ever heard about this before??? Thanks to all who respond.
Hello. I posted that up. That is what the doctor says is happening to me. He says they have to get a  blood test and an ultrasound to make sure, but most problably what they will do is give me a pill to help my body get rid it. I will update. Did they give you an appt?
Im going through the same thing.I have missed my period for two months my breast a bigger and they hurt, I have this strange black line in the middle of my stomach and my stomach is getting harder and larger and Im constantly throwing up but I have taken 8hpt 3 unrine test and two blood test all of which are negative Im not trying to conceive but I know my body and I know that there is something funny going on I have been tested for everything under the sun and all test have been normal the only thing I havent had is an ultrasound but I know Im not crazy something is wrong wt my body
'ive just reached my fifth week of been late i have done two test both neg im going to doctors on the 8th of april to have bloods done and see if there is anything else wrong with me i have lower back pain and just recently my nipples are getting little shooting pains in them they dont hurt but i i have noticed it happening am also very tired and sometimes after eating i feel a little nauseated i do want to be pregnant but i dont spend every single minute of the day thinking about it or worrying am not stressed or anything got no idea if pregnant theres times when ill get the feeling that am gonna start my period but then nothing its happened a couple of time in the five weeks but the pains start from my back and go through to my stomach please if anyone can help me i would gratefully appreciate it.  
Update... Went to the OB on Thursday and although he said it is quite rare, he has seen cases like this before and he change my blood pressure meds so they are safer for pregnancy. He also pressed down on my uterus and it hurt when he did so, and said because I have high blood pressure, he confirmed I am at higher risk for the placentia to have a tear, so even though I keep having negative pregnancy tests I am still hopeful. They did say my hcg levels have decreased even more and it is likely I could have a missed miscarriage but I am going to pray like Hell that my baby is still alive. My poor boyfriend has turned into a bi-polar ***** though, which is sad because he is supportive one hour and eight hours later he turns into a total jerk saying he doesn't want to talk to me anymore...  I go back to the OB on Monday, hopefully for an ultrasound and I hope I see my little baby alive and well in there!
i know that your all going crazy..cuz i had the same thing with my period it left before it came , march 14 on a sunday  heavy till mon come tue it was brown and then by wed it was completely gone....kinda freaked out cuz i have rheumotoid arthritis so was really concerned about side effects of meds.....it's been 3 weeks since then and now i'm on a wait still getting neg results on hcg test...  i'm having similiar pregnacy symptoms like my first, nauseaed with the occasional vomiting, had a lil fever for a day or so week after, back pain, hungry as hell, belly is even felt hard and bloated for 2 weeks now, breast themselves have been on and off with being bigger and swollen but moslt my chest hurts like the muscle feels like my boobs are growing,emotionally been a lil crazy lol with crying and getting angry but i d/k so i was wondering  is it uncoomon to keep geting neg results should i just wait it out a few more weeks do you think my hcg levels are too low and will go up if i am prego...by then or should i tell my doctor and try for a ultrasound and bllod test any info would be great and has anyone experienced not getting a positive result even when there pregnat
Hi all.. I am new to this site...after goin thru all the posts...i felt i belong to the same group..i hv been ttc for past almost  3 yrs...was having PCOS...had consulted so many gynea's before consulting an infertility specialist..she went thru all my past tests & medications and finally suggested for Laparoscopy, which  i had on Dec 09,2009. then she suggested us to try like any usual couple. She had suggested few vitamins thats all. After that I got two periods one on Dec25, 09 and the last i had was on Feb 02, 2010. Since then no periods  and now its more than 2 months. i have taken 2 hpts and 1 Blood test...all were negative...i was really very shattered when i got -ve blodd test. i was really praying to get pregnant..tomorrow i am goin to consult my infertility expert...and still keeping my fingers crossed for some good news...shall update you after meeting my doc...
oh! i forgot to mention that i am experiencing lower backache from last two weeks...and some strange abdominal cramping..which is ofcorse tolerable as of now... feel my tummy is bulging and becoming hard at waistline..lets c what my doctor has to say about all this...
I'm going through almost exactly everyone else has been. I am now three weeks late, no spotting or anything. I've been having body aches and some cramping. But NOTHING. I've done god knows how many test all negative including a blood test. WTF? I just want to know right now! Any suggestions on what to do??? I'm always tired as hell too and NEVER late
hi, i'm going thru the same thing as most.  I had my last normal period on 02/25/10 which was 10 days last.  Should have came on 02/15. on 03/25 I was expecting my period to come but on 03/27 all i had was light pink spotting on 1st on and off.  28th I had light pink in C/M which fade to brown.  On 29th more brown than pink.  Stopped wearing pantyliners on the 29th because it was a waste wearing them.  This lasted for a total of 8 days being mostly brown spotting/blood which fades to  pink once in awhile especially if i u the bathroom and strain to do # 2 (TMI).  I had implantation bleeding with my 2nd pregnancy but only lasted for 2 days.  Normally it's suppose to be 2-3 days but 8 days is a stretch even though i've red on other forums where some women had it up to 13 days.  Hubby & I have been trying to conceive since Dec 2009 but no luck.  You could say it's about 8 weeks since my last normal period.  The symptoms i've been experiencing since the spotting ended on 04/04/10 are mild lower abdominal cramps on and off since then, breast are more sensative and slightly tender than normal, itchy breast (same as with last 2 babies now 5 & 6 yrs old), Mild nausea and the shooting/burning pain  in both breast which most of the time starts from the  base of the breasts near the armpits to the nipples.  I have the rub them to get some relief.  I've gained 10lbs recently & my stomach is a bit bigger & breast more heavier than noramal.  The thing is with the weight gain is that I shouldn't have gained so much weight so fast because i had the lapband surgery 2 years ago and have never gained weight so fast since then.  I feel in my heart that i'm pregnant but i'm trying to not let it get to me that much with not knowing exactly if i'm pregnant or not.  Don't want this to turn into a mental thing which happens quiet often to plenty of women.  A close friend of mine have gone through that & is not coping too well with this dissapointment.  Another thing is that, for the past few days i've been feeling some movement in lower abdominal area which i'm trying to ignore just incase it might be Irritable Bowel movement which i've read about online.  The more i ignore it is the more i feel these movements.  I know it might be too early for me to be feeling any flutters if i am pregnant but i can't help but wonder.  I've never had this before.  Even if it's irritable bowel movement, why now, why is it happening now.  The thing that bothers me is that if i am pregnant, then i need to see my Dr. ASAP to have the lapband adjusted to acommodate the baby but don't want to do so if i'm not.  I'll just wait till the end of this month to do blood work.  Don't want to blow things out of proportion.  All Imputs are welcome.  What do u think?  Sorry for the long post.
PS.  Forgot to mention that one of the major signs my husband notice himself that i might be pregnant is that i'm falling asleep sitting upin the coach and sucking my tongue like i did during my previous pregnancies and also talking and singing out loud in my sleep.  Only when i'm pregnant i do that.  
I'm not quite sure exactly if I'm pregnant because my last normal menstrual period was on February 27, 2010 and I have never missed a period before other than the 3 children I have now. The one pregnancy I took a test it came back positive and the next day I started bleeding and I told my husband and then he took me to the ER and when I got there they made me do a urine and blood test and they said that I was having a miscarriage and about 2 weeks later I was in pain to the point where I couldn't move lay down or anything and so I went to the doctor in the morning and explained to him what was going on and told him that when I was in the ER two weeks ago and they told me that I was miscarrying. He said okay well lets run some blood test because it could be possible that you could still be pregnant. After the results came back he said you definitely are still pregnant but we need to get you over to the hospital and have an ultrasound done because its very possible that you could be having an ectopic pregnancy. Sure enough it was. So I had surgery done and caught it just in time before my tube ruptured and they still managed to save my tube. Well this time around I took HPT and Blood some HPT is negative and some with faint lines as for the blood it came back negative but the nurse said to come back in 2 weeks if I dont get a period well Tuesday will make 2 weeks and I will be going back...I'm not sure whats going on but I do feel pregnant because I've been tired/fatigued, nausea, sensitive to smell, breast having the sharp shooting pain from my underpit to my nipple like its filling up with milk, dull lower backache, etc... I just want an ultrasound to confirm that I'm not because I'm afraid that I may have another ectopic pregnancy and don't want it to be too late and I won't ever have the chance to carrying another child...Tell me what you think???
Just a quick note to say hi! Hawaiianmama24, I Pray that this is not another misscarriage u're experiencing.  Ur symptoms sounds a lot similar to what i'm experiencing.  Like i mentioned in my post.  My last normal period was Feb 27th, March I spotted pink blood & mostly brown blood in the Cervical Mucus for 8 days.  I know it's kinda long for implantation bleeding but it's not uncommon.  I've been experiencing the shooting pains in the breast starting from my armpit/base of breast to my nipples which are also tender.  
I have not had a period since Dec. 2009 and its now April 2010.  In Jan. I had a pregnancy test done and it was a negative, Feb. I had a urine and blood test and they were both negative. So I went to the clinic April 13th,2010 and had a urine test that was positive and did a blood test. I just found out today (4/19/2010) that I am pregnant. How far along am I???? I have no idea?
Hi guys, I am now 2 weeks late on my period, I've always been pretty regular, I usually have my period every 24 days. I've taken 5 HPT's, all negative & a blood test coming back negative as well. But I have all the symptoms of being pregnant, bloating, sensitive stomach, weight gain (about 13 pounds so far in 3 weeks, which is abnormal for me because I have trouble gaining weight, even when I eat properly), nausea, dizziness, frequent urination, cravings, taste sensitivity, dull cramping in abdomen, lower back pain, & sore breasts. I'm going crazy because I don't know what's going on, I know it can't be my period coming because the only symptom I have before my period is BAD cramping. What's going on? Thanks.
OK I am now 20 days past when my period was due. i've had (-) results on both urine and blood tests. Went to doc today and they did an ultrasound and didn't see anything but said that if I were to be around 4weeks you wouldn't see anything yet,but that they didn't think that I was since the blood test was neg. I would reccomend requesting an ultrasound to be sure. They can't seem to figure out why i'm not bleeding but prescribed me Provera to take for 10 days and then should start 2-5 days after that. I asked what If I bleed then don't start again the next month they said it might take a few months on the provera to get a cycle to start up tregularly again. I have never had this problem either and we are trying to get pregnant so if I'm not having a cycle then I'm not going to get pregnant is what they told me. Anyway look into ultrasound and then talk to your doc about provera(it's progesterone). Good luck.
hi everyone my name is tasha am having the same problems has u guys it goes like this i have irregular period and i miss my period for march had unprotected sex on the 26 of march on the 2 of april i spot for 2 days and i should have a heavy period cuz i had none for march then i have signs of pregnancy i have lower back pain always tired, heartburn, cramps and lower belly pain i have hpt and i came negative am scared dont know wat to think if i am are am not but am giving it a few to see if my period will come but this is very weird for me hope someone can help mi
I am having the same problem as everyone.  I am 1 week late for my period as of today.  H have has some nausea, and some lower back pain but thats about it for now.  i have taken 5 HPT that were all negative and had a urine test this morning at the Dr office which was also negative.  I NEVER EVER miss periods and it has never been this late.  I just wish i knew what was going on because I dont want kids or want to be pregnant at the moment.  The only thing i can think of my Dr put me on Wellbutrin 3 weeks ago and i thought that might be screwing up my system.  I asked the Dr this morning and she said that this is not a side effect of this medication.  My Dr said just wait it out another week and if i dont get my period by next week that they will examine me and do blood work.  If anyone has answers let me know!
Hello Everyone~
Nice to find a place where people are currently going through the same sort of thing.  GarysMommy, whatever happened?  I am thinking no news is not good news as you were providing updates it seems.  I am sorry if that is the case.  I hope as many who are up to it will provide updates... seems like we are all hoping to hear how the stories end up.  I, too, have had classic pregnancy symptoms but got a late 'period.'  The period did last a few days and seemed fairly normal.. a bit on the light side with pink 'spotting' at the end, which I don't normally have.  

Hpt's have been bfn's.  In fact the day I was to have a blood test was the day (hour actually!) I got AF.  To back up further - I suspected I was pregnant early on, having been pregnant before, and when I started peeing more frequently and then got the late period I REALLY thought I was.  In my other 2 pregnancies I started peeing a lot very early as well.  The only difference is that I felt a lot of pelvic pressure (which seemed to be relieved when I started bleeding).  So with AF I figured that was it... either early miscarriage or just something else going on (maybe a cyst?).  But I am feeling a bit of that pressure again and I notice that I have much of the same symptoms along now with itchy bbs at night some nights (something I had with first pg but at the end of the first tri).  I could also swear I have gained weight throughout my abdomen.  UGH!  Gyn can't get me in until June 30th!  I guess I will call back tomorrow and communicate my issues better.  maybe I wasn't very convincing, thinking they would blow me off b/c of the AF and bfn's.  

I just want to add that we were not ttc and so it wasn't that my mind was on it when I first noticed the symptoms... How is everyone else here doing??  I fear that for some of us the issue could be something like a cyst.  Some cysts, I am reading, can actually create the symptoms of pg!!  urgh... these hormones!!
Wow I thought it was just me. I have been so sick these past two weeks. I have every symptom that you can think of. I even have people asking me if I’m pregnant because they say I have that glow. In the past week and half I have gained only 2 lbs but my stomach is huge and hard and I can no longer stand my jeans. I’m almost a month late but four urine test and one blood test have all be negative. I simply cannot get enough to eat and I am very sensitive to smell. Since all of this has been going on I no longer have the urge to smoke nor can I stand to smell.  Everyone has been so surprised that my tests have come back negative.  

I have no idea what to do. I’m extremely emotional, my breast hurt so bad ( I threatened harm to my boyfriend if even thought about getting near them) , exhausted beyond belief, urinated to the point I’m developing a rash, my back is starting to hurt, my feet are swelling, heart burn, constipation, and nothing fits! I simply don’t know what to do. I honestly don’t think I can handle a negative result. Any suggestions?

I too am having all of the pregnancy symptoms... I have a two and a half year old and six months before I found out I was prego with her I was diagnosed with PCOS so we were expecting to not have kids of our own or to have a very hard time conceiving. When my husband and I found out I was pregnant we were very excited. I am telling you this part because I want you to KNOW that I know and have experience the pregnancy symptoms. I am now having them again and this time they are more severe then the last. After a neg urine and blood test each about a month apart I am so frustrated. I didn't throw up with my daughter just had minimal nausea. Right now I am so nauseous and have actually woken up in the middle of the night to throw up twice. I started having the beginning symptoms about 4 weeks ago and the whole time my breasts have been so sore. My abdomen is so tender to the touch, along with painful bloating, heartburn, fatigue, swelling of legs, emotional (I'm not a crier at all), And the main one that I dealt with before was oily face. I was always cleaning my face and it's happening again. I feel so defeated. We were not trying to get pregnant again but would not be upset if I was. With the PCOS I am very irregular so I take progesterone for 10 days once every three months to induce a menstral cycle after taking a blood pregnancy test (Just to make sure). Last time I started in the middle of the 10 days and was good to go. This time, nothing at all... And I'm done with the pills!! Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated!!
I am going through something very similar to all the discussions. I have not had a period since Feb 26, 2010. I am very regular come every 32 days. I have taken 3 test 2 urine and 1 blood, and all of them are negative. I was told by my doctor they do not know why I am not having a period. I have prayed and begged God for my period to start. Instead I am nausated, have a metallic taste in my mouth, nipples are sensitive, and I go to the bathroom all the time. I am even very gasey. I have never had heartburn before and lately I have had it most of the time when I eat a meal. My face has broken out and I crave strawberry cheesecake. I dont even like strawberries. I do not like pickles and I have been eating them too. I was told to take the 10 day pill but I do not feel comfortable with taking it because no one can tell me what is wrong with me. All I know something is not right cus I am very tired to. I know I am not crazy I know my body and understand how all of you guys are feeling.
Sorry I have not been updating... I have been LOSING MY MIND!!! My Doctors cannot give me a definite answer on anything so I am having laproscopic surgery this morning... They don't know, I don't know and I have since not only lost my sanity but my boyfriend as well.  He claims he can't even make it to the surgery this morning because he "has to work!" I will update after to let you know what they find...
I am haveing the same problem you all are haveing. I have very irregular periods my last period was in septemeber of 09, but I do spot every now and then. About 2 weeks ago I starting spoting I thought I was trying to start my period it was very light spoting but I was cramping like crazy. Its normal for me to spot every once in awhile but every since I spoted (which was for about a day) i've been having constant cramping. Before when I would spot I would sometimes have very mild cramp but this time im haveing constant cramps that never go away and im not even bleeding now and im still haveing these cramps. I've tryed to take mortin cause mortin seems to be the only thing that would help me before when I would cramp and its not helping me at all now and neither is a heating pad which always did. Ive also have gained around 15 pounds in the last month which isnt normal cause I had been loosing weight for the last 7 months untill now. I lost around 50 pounds but in the last month ive gained 15 of it and I still eat the same and if anything ive eatin less. It's really confusing me cause all my jeans are tight on me some wont even button, my boobs are bigger, and I start really tired (which could be from my job) but im not sure though. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negitive. Everyone is askin me if im pregnant cause my stomach is alot larger than what it was. Last feb. I had a miscarriage and I had took both blood and home pregancy test and they where all negitive and I didnt even know I was pregnant untill I had the miscarriage. I need some advice please!!!
I also forgot to mention that i've had heartburn and lower back cramps also and this is not normal for me at all.
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone can help!!

My LMP started on the 10th March, it's now the 30th April, so I'm now about 15 days late, I have done various pregnancy tests and all negative, I had a blood test done on Monday, and just phoned up and it must of been negative as they just said no action was needed,

I know something is up with my body, I have never been pregnant before but I am definately showing signs, I have put on weight, I have nausea that lasts all day, I have gone up a cup size on breasts and they are ultra sensitive, I have bad cramps in my stomach, which feel like period pain, but no blood at all, and I am getting headaches with face breaking out in spots,

Please help, am I pregnant? I don't mind if I am, it just unnatural for me to go so late, any one with any ideas?

And why does the doctor seem to give up so easily, he said to me before I had my bloods taken, this is only precaution, your bound to come on in next few days
Just wanted to know if anyone had any updates.  My LMP was April 1st and my next one was due on April 28th.  It's May 1st and all i have is some very light spotting.  Been feezing dizzy over the last week or two, some nausea, increased appetite.  However, all HPT are negative.  Had a blood test done on the 30th (yesterday) but it will be Monday before I hear anything.

Just wanted to know if anyone else that has posted has had a positive result from this.  Not looking to have a baby as hubby and I are happy with our two boys, but I wouldn't cry over it either.  Just hate this not knowing what is going on with my body.
Update... Doctor went in and did his surgery yesterday morning and he found no baby... He thinks that I could have been pregnant though given all my symptoms, but the baby was "reabsorbed" early on... He did find a lot of endometriosis and my stomach was LITERALLY fused to my organs with some web like tissue that he had to burn off. He also said that he found a HUGE vein that he didn't want to mess with at this time because he said that since he was not going in expecting to find that, had he messed with it, it may cause uncontrollable bleeding.

When I get up from laying down, I start bleeding at the incision points and the pain medication he gave me has not worked at all. I called the hospital and they said my doctor was not on call this weekend so I need to stay as immobilized as possible and just keep taking the pain meds I was given til Monday, which is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard!
Hello ladies,
It is so nice to know I'm not alone when I read all of these posts. I am 25 with endometriosis and PSOS, they tell me I have a high chance of not getting pregnant so my husband and I don't really think about it. I had my LMP on March 10, I have had 2 (-) HPT and 1 (-) blood test. I have had a whole lot of symptoms that are really bad and crazy one day but kind of subdued the next. I feel like I'm going crazy!

My Dr. said that there are no red flags for him because I am known to be rather irregular BUT usually I don't have all this other nonsense going on. SO he is going to do an ultra sound next week to check the placement and how everything is going with my uterus and ovaries. He also referred me to an endocronologist to check all my hormone levels as well as my thyroid.

I suppose I could keep you updated on what happens but for right now I'm not sure what I am waiting for if ....I want AF or if I want a baby...
Pls advise if anyone has had a positive outcome after all of this... am going crazy with all my symptoms.  My breasts r huge.... veins are very visible and my stomach is also huge.  Lots of swelling in my hands and feet.  This is  all started since the 1st week of March negative blood test and HPT...
I went to the doctor the other day and they were floored that I'm not expecting.  He doesn't know why I haven't started but thinks it could have something to do with my pill.  He did schedule me for an ultra sound to make sure my cyst haven't returned. I did find out that if you have cysts that your urine test will be negative.  I also found out that my mom tested negative twice in a blood test while she was pregnant with my brother. In fact, she was 8 1/2 weeks. So who knows. Hopefully, Wed I'll have some answers. I gotta find out something. Both my body and mind and changing, as well as being exhausted.

Hopefully. all of us will have some answers sooner than later.
Just an update.  I still haven't gotten my period for the month of April.  Last friday my ultrasound results came back along with my blood work and all were negative for pregnancy.  Only symptoms i'm still having is the itchy breast but they're not tender as they were few weeks ago.  The shooting pain in the breast are not as frequent or noticable as in weeks gone by.  I however was told that i have polycistic ovaries and that i'm borderline diabetic, that i might not have been ovulating based on the cysts on my ovaries.   the cyst & the borderline diabetes might have contributed to me not ovulating.  I was put on Metformin which i was told would eventually bring back my period & cause me to start ovulating again.  I still feel the lower abdominal movements at least 3 -5 times a day on & off.  I makes me wonder.  I try to ignore them, even told myself that it's all in my head but when i feel it real hard it makes me wonder.  I decided to start taking the Metformin tomorrow or some time this week.  I would like to know what everyone think before i start taking them.  
PS.  I did urine cultures, thyroid, & harmone  testings & all came back ok, urine pregnancy test were negative also.
My cycle came today... Finally! I do feel much better but am still having the sore breasts and everyother symptom but probably because I started now. I need to seek extra advise and help on how to manage this PCOS... The weight is just piling on no matter what I eat. I am so frustrated with that part of the PCOS and Hypothyroidism. I am on Metformin and have been except for the last week because it was making me SO nauseous.  Anybody have any suggestions?? One lady said I should see an endocrinologist [sp?] (Hormone specialist) ?!?!?!
Hi gals.  My name is Heather and I am 28 years old.  I have been reading posts like this a lot the last month and this one seems to be right up my alley.  So here's my story-

Have had an IUD since the birth of my youngest in 2003.  I recently had it removed in November of 2009.  Was put on the pill and started to gain weight steadily so decided to D/C that method.  Have not taken it since mid-February.  Had a regular period end of February.  Using the 'pull out method' (which my doc says is no method at all haha) Well if I'm honest, I started to feel pg symptoms mid March, but shrugged it off as my body adjusting to being off of hormones for the first time in years.  I'm usually pretty regular but started 4 days early on Easter Sunday.  I would NOT describe the bleeding as light.  It was VERY strange in texture (??) tho and was darker than usual.  It also had a stringy appearance at times--sorry if TMI.  BUT it lasted only two days and then was gone.  Like I woke up and it had gone from regular flow to literally nothing.  That was April 4-6.  But I shrugged off the idea of pregnancy despite the fact I had no relief from mildly sore breasts and bloating.  Well late April, I started to have what I describe as unmistakeable pg symptoms.  Tender breasts that were noticeablely bigger to my boyfriend (who I gave no inclination or reason to think I might be), heartburn which I NEVER get when not pg, extreme bloating, those crazy pulling twinge feelings that you get in the bottom of your stomach if you stretch the wrong way, and nausea off and on (worse when I'm hungry or running around busy).  I tried to shrug it off as PMS (altho I NEVER get any of those aside from tender breasts before AF).  Then came the veins appearing in my boobs.  Tall tale sign for me.  And it seems that every week another one pops up...all leading to my nipples.  Much to my surprise, however, I 'started' another two day, strange look and texture, not light, period 2 days ahead of time.  But the difference is that I very lightly spotted brown for 3 days after.  It wasn't a gradual lightening of my period either.  Went from a new tampon every 4 hours to only seeing light brown tint when I wiped.  That was last week.  Now, instead of fading back to normal, my symptoms have SOARED thru the roof, and now I am getting UNDENIABLE fluttering down at the bottom of my stomach.  They are not as strong as kicking but are most CERTAINLY not gas.  Cramps on and off which shouldn't be happening so far from my period.  My breasts are getting sharper shooting pains now maybe 2-3 times a day instead of the dull ache I experienced before.  I have started crying at the DUMBEST things and have ZERO desire to drink with my girlfriends which is weird.  My heartburn comes and goes but on the days it comes, its so horrible that I'm up almost all night.  It's awful.  But here's the catch.  Took an OTC HPT this am and it was negative.  WTH?!

I have spoken to my doc and of course with the neg HPT they don't think I am pg.  Could ALL OF THIS be hormone-related?  Is my body that messed up now???  I have an appt next Wednesday afternoon for ..I'm not really sure what for...but they mentioned blood work to test my hormones and such...This is so weird and I am thankful to hear other people's stories and know that some have been in the same boat...Sorry this is so long..Thanks for reading. :)
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I am 20 years old now and I have a pretty regular period (every 28 days, five days long) . For the past 3 weeks I've felt pregnant... at first I got an ecg and blood work done for iron deficiency anemia which came back negative( I was feeling naseas all the time and out of nowhere it felt like my heart was overworking itself like i had run a marathon!) everything came back fine. Now I am a week late for my period, with no indications of it coming whatsoever... I usually have major cramping before it comes so I'm usually prepared for it. I've taken 4 HPTs which have all came back negative... still questioning myself I ordered more blood work and another urine test for the Hcg hormone... and both came back negative :( I'm sore, tired all the time, have mood swings, sore nipples, very sensitive to smells, naseaus which has died down but was really bad, hungry like crazy all the time, and have flu like symptoms... I've probably put on some weight as well :( I honestly believe I'm pregnant... but all my tests are negative... what do i do ???? :*(
Hey ladies,

I just thought I would give a quick update here... I'm still waiting on AF I am 58 days since my last cycle which would be about 3 weeks (21 days) late. Alot of the pregnancy symptoms have gone but I am still STARVING all the time, I have put on a little weight ( I am convinced it's water weight from skipping AF), my boobs are bigger slightly and I am exhausted. I did have pressure in my lower abdomen all week long but that seems to have slowed down also. I have an ultra sound on Thursday and I am scheduled with an Endocronologist on July 1 ( lol LONG wait glad they could squeeze me in ha ha) I'll try to update after my U/S or if AF decides to come along!
i am new to this site but thought i could share some info, last year i had an ectopic pregnancy and had my right tube and ovary removed. i had always had irregular cycles up untill a few months before my ectopic because i had pcos for years, but i lost about 40 pounds and was at a healthy weight and this made my cycle come on regular without any pills or help from doctors i just worked out 30 minutes a day and ate healthy and took a daily vitamin now this month i am late 2 weeks ever since last year i have put on 20 pounds since my surgery so i'm sure since i got 4 neg hpt's and 1 negative blood test that i'm not pregnant that it is due to my weight gain and the pcos is trying to force it's way back in but i started back exercising and plan to lose this extra weight and i bet it will work just like the last time, so i just wanted to tell some of you guys if your situation sounds similiar to mine it could be something as simple as a healthy diet that can get your cycle back regularand help you if your ttc also mbreast are sore i am nasues too all this could be from the pcos
Had my ultrasound today and my cysts have gotten worse and I have a whole bunch more... there is one bad one he is concerned about so I am on a low dose of BC that he is hoping will help my ovaries. I have to go back in 2 months to see if I have had AF yet or if the cyst looks any better. If not might have to do surgery but he said he is not concerned about me having children when I'm ready so that was the light at the end of my tunnel!
Hey all,

Just an update from me, I still haven't had a period, and it's now, it is now 66 days since my LMP, and my doctor not sure what is going on, as tests thus far, have been -HPT and bloods, but last ones were done like 3 weeks ago. He referred me to the gynaes, so  I have just booked an appointment for the 1st June, so hopefully get some answers to whether I am Preggers or not, which I'd be happy if I was, might do another HPT soon, just on curious side, but knowing how my body doesn't show up normal on things anyway, fingers crossed, I am, opposed to something else being wrong with me! Keep us updated!! :)
Im 27 and  so im reading all these comments and i feel so much better knowing that im going thru the same thing. Ive been getting headaches and nausea non stop this last few months and my blood pressure is a little high to the point that i went to the doctor. my periods have always been irregular but for the most part have been getting some sort of bleeding occuring. I have gained 40lbs since in the last 6months which is very rapid and i never thought about being prego till my doctor asked me. my last sexual activity was 7/26/09 and i didnt use protection and had forgotten to take my pill that night and the night before. Is it really even possible that im pregnant at this point? i have an ultrasound scheduled tomorrow morning but i don tknow what to expect. Should i be happier to hear "your prego and too stupid to know it" or its a major health issue. im scared
Just so everyone knows, it is posible to be pregnant and still be testing negative to the blood/urine test. You need to have an ultra sound done.

I am 3 days late, had negative everything :( but i still do not kno if i am pregnant eather.... its very worriesome... i have a feeling that i am and ive been feeling so tired lately and ive been getting light headed and nausus(spelling), constipated, moody as hell, and like i said 3 days late..... : / but in time i will find out.
To cut my familiar story short, no period in months, all symptoms, and now a hard lump behind belly button the size of a grapefruit, this moves when i rest, bathe or listen to loud music. 5 neg hpts and just had neg blood test today. Doctor clearly thinks im crazy and is making me even doubt myself!  She dismissed my asking for an ultrasound saying we might do another blood test if i miss another period. Please someone reassure me! And all of the other poor ladies on here who are tearing their hair out! I feel for you all, x x
hello im a bit unsure whats going on with me at the minute, on wednesday i had one day of spotting blood when i woke up the next day it was no longer, then that on the thursday i got streetching pains in the stomack and lower, i have since started getting lower back pain and my nipples are sensative, my last period lasted 3days, my next period is due in a few days or so, i have done test after test that has come up negative i have spent loads of money the doctors want to a blood test, then today i started feeling a bit sick, i have been tried constantly the last week, i donr know if im having early signs f pregnany if not i dont knw what it is, i was pregnant in january but went through a really bad time as i lost my baby, then found out i was pron to misscarrying so my hcg levels were quiet low, its all beacsue of a illness i have that can turn to accute lukiema, but i dont get it because if i get pregnant again or want a baby i have to either plan i with hospital or if i find out i am have to get in touch with them so that they an give me things to try and stop me frm misscarrying i really dont knw whats going on with me do you think any of you may have any clues because i really am confused and its getting me down because i just want it all over and done with but the doctor want do noo bloods i gess that if i dont come i should take another test and conult mu heamatology specilists to see if they willd o a set of bloods also, i keep getting a sharp pain every so oftern on the left side i get a little on the rite but quiet a bit on the left, sorry thins is such a long post

my fingers are crossed for you all i hope you all find your answers good luck jade x
I know what you all mean!my period is 4 weeks over due.I have done multiple urine tests,blood tests and even had an ultrasound and they all come back negative.I've already had one child and I feel asif I'm pregnant again.is there any advice on what I can do next to find out if I really am pregnant?
Hi Everyone! I thought I'd share my story, as it sounds a lot like many of yours. My last AF was March 3rd, and it was much shorter than usual. On March 14th, I went to the clinic and had them do a blood test for HCG and thyroid, as well as an internal exam. The blood test came back normal (negative), and so did the internal exam. I have irregular periods, so I usually estimate the date according to my bbt. It went up and sustained above the coverline (although not by much) from March 30th on. I started taking HPTs April 15th, and every few days since then, all BFNs. I went to see my GP on May 17th, who did an internal and said that my uterus was quite enlarged; about the size of a grapefruit, and that he was pretty convinced that I was pregnant and around 8-9 weeks (which coincided with my dates). He ordered an HCG beta blood test, which came out negative. I'm now scheduled for an ultrasound for June 2nd. The Doctor is still not ruling out pregnancy.
I've been having some mild pregnancy symptoms since April; sore and enlarged nipples (the left started hurting first and the right followed a few weeks later) and I have little white bumps that have appeared around the nipple and on the areola. I've gone up about a cup size so far. I've had bouts of Nausea that comes and goes,  I seem to get dizzy once in a while, and have started to get acne again. I have cramps in my back, right hip, and lower abdomen, but nothing intense. I've actually been able to feel something hard from my pubic bone up to halfway up my hipbones. I've also been extremely fatigued, sleeping for up to 10 hours a night (minus the times I get up to pee!) and still needing to nap during the day.
I would love to know if anyone else has gone through something similar and ended up with a healthy pregnancy?
I know how all you feel. I'm 25 years old and had a period 3/4 and 4/1->which is exactly 28 days. My next period was due 4/29 but nothing came and another is due 5/27. From 5/3-5/5  I had that feeling like my period was coming but nothing came. I went to the ER during my lunch break on 5/7 and they drew blood but said it was negative. A male dr told me I had pelvic pain and to take 2 motrin every 4hrs. WTF!!! Now, had I came on my period on 4/29 i would've ovulated 5/10-5/15 but on 5/10 & 5/11 i kind of spotted..there was like 3 or 4 spots both days..I finally went to the OBGYN on 5/24. I took a urine test and it was negative. She drew my blood to check for thyroids and put me on Prometrium for 12 days. She told me its safe for women that are pregnant or trying to get pregnant. It should jumpstart my period. She said if it doesnt come after 12 days to get a HPT. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on 6/15...I sure hope I'm pregnant but if not we'll keep tryng!!!!! keep me posted and I'll keep you posted!!!
PS-->she also told me start prenatal vitamins!!!!!! I'm very hopeful guys!!!!
Oh...also this happened to my best friend..she had unprotected sex in january 2006 and when her period was supposed to come towards the end of the month it was light and only lasted a couple days. she went to the dr and had a blood test done..I told her it was too early but her he could see if she was pregnant thru blood test as early as 2 days after conception. The test was negative but she missed her period in februaury and low and behold she was 5 weeks pregant...when I talk to her she reminds me of her situation...keep hope alive girls!!
So I took an other hpt this morning, and it seemed like a very, very light (and kinda spotty) positive (so much that I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I looked at it under a million different angles, and can still see the line). I was ecstatic until I noticed that I was spotting a little (very little, and only when I wipe). My bbt is still high (98.6 this morning) and I'm not very crampy, just feel some pressure on my lower abdomen and on my inner hip joints. It actually feels better when I lye down for a little bit...guess I'll just have to wait and see!
Hi guys,
I guess am in the same boat as everyone. I am about 4 to 5 weeks late and I have all the worst symptoms,nausea, vomting, cramping in my stomach & my feet, my feets are also swollen, am bloathed all the time, lots of burping gas especially at night, sometimes I cant even sleep. I have headaches and my back hurt, I have been hungry more, my mouth is filled with saliva more than ever & I feel uncomfortable in my own clothes (weight gain). I am always tired & weak.  I have taken 2 hpt's & done the urine & blood, all came out negative. I have been with my partner for 7 years and I had a miscarriage before but I never had all these symptons back then. My co-workers & my best friend all believe I am prego since they all went through the same thing but am so unsure because of the negative results.

For now I am taking prenatal vitamins which is what a nurse friend recommended until I have the ultrasound test. Better to be prepared.

NOTE: you can still have your period & stil be prego, same for negative hpt & blood tests. Go see a GYN & wait a little longer if your hcg is low  & then redo all the test.

Goodluck to everyone :)
congrats on the positive test, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt worry about te spotting. Tell me what happens on june 2n when u go for the ultrasound..I'm excited for u...if you're pregnant that gives me hope
I'm kind of in the same situation!! My names Tash, I'm 21 and I'm either pregnant.. or crazy.  I had a daughter in sept who passed away in nov from sids, so I kind of have an idea what it feels like to be pregnant but I had no clue when I was pregnant with her.. just that I was super dehydrated! My first signs where I was super tired and thirsty all the time and hormonal.. did I mention hormonal!! Since then, i've had stretching cramps in my stomach, severly bloated, occasional nausea, occasionally tingling breast and an abundance of CM for as long as I can remember (TMI) :D my last period was the 25/4 and I'm like clock work.. so i'm now 4 days late. my home pregnancy test came up BFP but the both blood test where negative. I also had an *** of a doctor.. I've just changed and he's given me another blood test form thingy. I'm going to wait till monday to do this and see what happens.. if it still comes up negative i'm going to DEMAND an ultrasound! I don't know how to explain it.. I just feel pregnant. I'm so glad there are pages like this, I feel slightly less alone.. and slightly less crazy!! Baby Dust to all! xoxox
ok...so I feel like im going crazy and everyone around me is sure that I am crazy. I don't want to be pregnant so bad that I'm imagining the symptoms. I even looked up phantom pregnancy online and it didn't describe me at all. I was nauseous, had stomach cramping, and heartburn before my dr gave me these progesterone pills and prenatal vitamin. But since taking them Im nauseous all day, have heartburn after I eat lunch everyday, my lower back hurts, and everybody gets on my nerves. I don't know if it's just progesterone or what. I cant wait for my period to come or the ultrasound next month to see what's going on. I'm going nuts over here!!!!!!!
so my dr said my thyroid levels seem a little low and they need me to come in for more bloodwork..i guess we'll see what happens
If you have hypothyroidism, that could explain your symptoms (apparently they are very similar to pregnancy symptoms, including missing a period). And the nausea and heartburn might be due to the prenatals that you are taking. Do you take them on an empty stomach? If so, try taking them with food, it might alleviate the symptoms. I became pretty sick when I first started taking my prenatals (which was about a year ago). I spoke to my pharmacist and she said that it might be due to too much iron in the vitamin. I now take one with a lower iron dose (Life brand - over the counter prenatal / postpartum) and no longer get sick.

I've been trying to look it up and see if the symptoms are similar but I couldnt find anything. If it is low thyroid problems I just wanna get it corrected and move on. As far as the prenantal vitamins I've been taking them at night with the progestrone pills. I feel ok today so maybe my body is getting used to pills. Have u retested?
Not yet. I actually started bleeding a couple of days ago. Not much pain and no clots though (sorry TMI!) It seems to calm down when I lye still for some time. My doc said not to worry and wait for Wednesday's u/s. My temp has gone down a little, but still above my coverline (went from 98.3 to 98.1 this morning) so all I can do is wait and see!
im so excited to see what the u/s says on the 2nd....i hope u hear good news...good luck
So I went for my u/s today and....nothing! there was NOTHING abnormal, no pregnancy, no cysts, no fibroid, no polycystic ovaries...docs are pretty dumbfounded at this point. :(
Anyone else have any news?
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I just knew u were pregnant...darn...my dr did tell me that a woman under the age of 35 can actually go up to 1 year without periods then at that point she's given medicine to make her "super" ovulate and woman over 35 can go up to 6 months. I guess I'll see what'll happen when I go on for my u/s on the 16th...I sure hope something shows up but one thing i've learned since this whole thing started is that the human body is complex and WEIRD.
well AF came yesterday....i dont think im gonna have the u/s done next week.....oh well better luck next time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!  I'm excited to join a group!  Anywho, my husband and I got pregnant finally after about 26 months trying.  We miscarried at 5 weeks and 2 days.  Now, after NOT trying to get pregnant as we were waiting until after my first period to try again, I got a positive looking test on the same test I used last month to get my first positive.  However, I went to the docs the next day and I got a negative blood test and urine  test.  Now I have used first response and they have been negative.  Could I have miscarried again and lost my pregnancy hormones in 1 day?  I'm so confused.   I'm still hoping I'm pregnant this month anyways.  EEEEEERRRR!  This is frustrating isn't it?  TTC can be a rough road for some people!  God bless all of you!  May God grant us the children we so desire in His perfect timing.  
Please help,
I am 48 have always had regular periods. My last period was in february, I have done 4 tests and all negative, but have had signs of early pregnancy (ie breasts larger, weight gain, tiredness, and urine infections). Have been on loads of comment sites and read so many stories about women thinking they were going through the menopause and they were really pregnant.
I've got a strange situation. All my HPT come back neg; even two blood work tests come back with a neg (doc wouldn't tell me on the phone what the level of HCG was so I have to wait till next week.) 28th of march, It was the last day of my last period, and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex; starting april for the next week and a half I felt really weird, and just feeling off, not my normal, (it felt the same as with my first pregnancy, but that one came up the next day with a positive) so I went to the clinic for a urine test; Negative. Then my period (or what I thought was) came a week early, which is really not right for me. I've been regular since I've got the dang thing, 3 1/2 -4 days, and really heavy and clotty for the first two days then it goes light) this was different, it wasn't clotty like normal, and it lasted for 6 days with a constant flow. the clinic said I must have had a chemical pregnancy, which is a really early miscarriage; so obviously I was disheartened. for the next month however, I still felt the same, heavy, I noticed my breasts were more sensitive (and they were never a 'sexual' thing to me before, my body doesn't react to them when their touched, normally) and my stomach was distended, and again, I bled but it was the same as in April, little clotting, just heavy, and for six days. I still feel pregnant even now, and this will be the third time I've had what I would call 'irregular' vaginal bleeding. Blood test today, came back negative, and my doctor won't send me for an ultrasound cause he doesn't think I'm pregnant. I'm obviously frustrated by this point now, cause I have all the symptoms, except for sickness, I'm nauseous all day, and eating constantly just to make that feeling go away. I really feel like I am, I'm even moody, and impatient, which I'm never like that. these bleedings haven't come with cramps, except for in April. I'm wondering if perhaps I could still be pregnant, and have just miscarried a twin? - Perhaps that's just wishful thinking and I am just sending myself into hysterics.

I'd appreciate any feed back.
I also, not only with the bloating, cravings for food (I've had an eating disorder for the past six years so craving food for me is very, very odd) trouble sleeping... I even feel movement underneath my bellybutton occasionally, mostly around noon, and at night, like bubbles or a worm flicking its tail, and I know it's not gas. I'm irritable, things are bugging me that I normally let slide. walking two blocks made me tired. It seems the only person that believes me, besides my best friend, is my boss, who even said ysterday as I was cleaning some shelves, that he'd never seen me look like that, and told me to stop, and take a rest. I don't get tired~ I'm usually superwoman. I'd normally be up till like 2 and get up at noon, but Now juts in the past three months, have started to go to bed at like 11 and wake up at 8, no matter what. I have to go to the bathroom constantly, always dehydrated; yet I'm constipated, which is REALLY odd for me.. I've had 'the Hershey quirts' for the past three years, due to my cola consumption. (TMI I know, but hey, all the info counts)

I'm just really frustrated that my doctor doesn't believe me, and won't send me for an U/S. Even if I'm not Pregnant, there is something wrong with me. I never get bloated even when I'm on my 'normal cycle', and I'm twice as big as I used to be. I'm really small, and thin, and I used to be able to see.. Everything down there when I'm in the shower, but now I can't.

anyone heard of similar stories? I know my friends mother had what she thought was her period for the whole nine months, and was still blessed with a beautiful baby girl, who is now 15.

hi my name is alex ,my wife is having the same problem shes  having  all the symptoms we just came back from the hospital and the blood test was negative i ask the doctor why shes feeling like this ?and he told me is a virus ! now my wife is sad and depress we want a baby and dont know what to do .is sad to know that some doctors dont care about patients .
I have the same issues. I'm late and got negative hpts and negative blood tests. I called my doctor and i set up an appointment with her. I hope i get some good news or something if something is wrong.
My name is Tasha and i'm 24. I am 6 days late, gotten 5 negative hpts, and a negative at the hospital last night. Not 100% sure if it was a blood test or urine cause they took both. I feel pregnant. my breats are extremely sensative. Even shirts hurt my nipples. I'm bloated to where nothing fits like it use to. My pants that use to be too big hurt my stomach. I feel like i can sleep forever. I'm always exhausted. And I am constantly hungry and thirsty. I have a 5 year old little boy and this is how I felt with him. I am even sick to my stomach a lot. So I made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow. I told her what is going on and how I feel. So hopefully tomorrow I get the good news.
I just read over ALL of the post here. From top to bottom. With my daughter, I took up to15 HPT all negative and went on with my life symptoms and all. Found I was Pregant at 15 weeks. With my son same thing however I was running daily (for my health)...out of breathe one morning with all the syptoms (symptoms) of pregnancy and had taken several HPT test 3 or 4 months prior, acidentally dropped my keys on the stair, reached for them tumbled over, was rushed to the Hospital to find that I was 6 months along. Baby dust to all and to the ones who are not looking to get pregnant, my prayers are with you. By the way, I have a feeling I am Pregnant right now...with 4 negative HPT this week...LOL!!!
I am 18 and have done pregancy testes and they show neg and i when to the doctor and toke blood and it shows neg and my stomic is getting bigger and my back hurts when i stand to long on  my feet and ,i feel like i cant stop eating i feel like chips and salty stuff the hole time ,so my last period  was 9 April and on the and on the 18 of May i was only sick for one day (period sick) and it was gone and till now i still have"not got my period and i feel like i have no energy in side of me i have picked up weight i picked up 7 kg and still picking up weight ,and i feel like throwing up at night time and i am gassy a lot and my nipples hurt ,so what do you people think because i need help.....please give advice.
Same thing with me, I went to the clinic and they did a urine test and turn out to be negative but im so sure Im pregnant all 5 hpt are positive so im just waiting for my appointment i have on tuesday.. HOpefully this one is positive... I've being very hungry and getting hedaches alot , and also im having cramps but no period Im behind two months.
hey this is kc098 can anyone give more advice or something like that because i am freaking out and need to know i have this very strong feeling that i am pregnant and , i am also hungry a lot and want to sleep all day long and get cramps down there by my private part and boobies hurt when i touch them and i wonder really whats going on so please people i need advice ,help,and so please o yes and my testes shoes neg  and now my mother felt on my stomic and there was movement in my stomic where the baby must grow ....
Okay, update.

Finally being sent to a female doctor. Mine was some 65 year old man with parkinsons, who put me on anti-depressants cause I wasdepressed for some odd reason less then a month after mymom died and a week before my 19th birthday. He wouldn't give me the benifit of the doubt considering I know my body better then him, after five years of not seeing him and the fact that i've Been trying to gain weight to no avail. When I jump from 83 to 91 in two months after working hard on it for years I know something is up. - he wanted to send me for councelling; thought I was insane and imagining it; that was the first thing he said to me last week. "your not pregnant~!" in an assy tone; changed his wagon when I lifted up my shirt and showed him my obvious bump. (even my friend Pat, who is a nurse at the hospital here is convinced I am, but perhaps that's because he's seen the change first hand) I am incredibly skinny... at least, I was) now that he's retired as of Friday he's sending me to a female maternity doctor, perhaps she'll give me that damn ultrasound. I've lost the indents on my hips and stomach in the ppast week and a half. I'm growing, there has to be something there! I can feel it.

Going to a real doctor that cares tomorrow, hopefully I get answers. (did I mention my appitite had grown threefold? Not normal for me, who'd usually eat lunch and dinner, not eat all day) ((eating, or at least the thought of used to make me sick, now I enjoy food! All in the past three months!))
i have gone this morning for a sonar to see if i am pregnant and the doctor and we saw the bag where the baby grows and  the doctor said i am pregnant so my mother asked the doctor how far i am and the doctor said about 4 to 6 weeks and so he said that he wants to take a blood test to see how long i really was  carring and also a hormone test , so my mother phoned them at 12:30 and so it came out neg and i do not understand they show im pregnant and he wants to do another test on thursday but im will not go for a clean up because its to earily to see if there is something growing inside can someone please give me advice good advice .

I have 9 year old twin daughters.....when I became pregnant with them in 2000, the blood test was negative, had a regular period, urine test was negative and ultrasound showed nothing..... I was 9 1/2 weeks along before the urine test finally showed a positive.  Ultrasound also finally showed two babies growing 9 1/2 weeks old.  Usually we as women know when something is different.  
Thank you twinmom2246 it helps a lot i did anther blood test today and the dr want to clean me but i said no because my test said neg..But the sonar that he did so vast show the plasenta and he said i am so 4-6 weeks. ,so know i am goning to wait for 2-3 weeks to do anther sonar. please give me more at wise.did you had you period for sort time .Thanks kc098
OK I HAVE A PROBLEM AND NEED SOME ADVICE ON JUNE 2 I HAD A TWO DAY PERIOD FOR JUNE IT WAS VERY VERY LITE I DIDNT HAVE ANY CRAMPS OR TENDER BREAST IT IS NOW JUNE 25 AND MY NIPPLES ARE VERY TENDER AND SORE AND I FEEL PULLING AND STRETCHING TYPE PAINS IN MY OVERIAND AREA KINDA LIKE SOMEONE IS PLAYING TUGGA WAR OR SOMETHING AND WHEN I SNEEZE OR COUGH IT HURTS I HAVE DONE TOOK 2 URINE TEST AND BOTH NEGATIVE I HAVENT HAD ANY BLOOD TEST WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS ??? THANKS
My name is Amanda and I have had some issues with doctors and pregnacy myself. Here we go in Nov. of 09 I had a period for a few hours but since I was on bc just thought it was a very light period. In Dec. same thing happened. In Jan. same thing yet again! At this point I knew something was up because I had all the signs of pregnancy. I told my fiance' and called the obgyn to make an appt. 4 days later I had severe pain on my right side and started bleeding. I slowed down to nothing the next day but then had severe pain later that day with more pain on my right side. 3 ER trips and 2 obgyn trips later I found out after five times and about a zillion tests that I was indeed pregnant but that I was now losing it 2 weeks after the first ER trip. My HCG went down to 2 and they said they didn' t need to see me anymore. I was still bleeding up until Feb 19th a little over a month. Mar. I had a period for a few hours, Apr. the same and in May the same.  This month now June I started feeling movement in my lower abdomen. I contributed that to gas but when it lasted for a week and a half  I called to get a doctors appt. I got one with an obgyn right away for a blood test and another for my regular doctor 10 days later. The blood test from the obgyn was a quantitaive and it came back neg. They told me that there is nothing else they can do for me and they are absolutely positive I am not preggo. June 23 my regular doctors nurse called and said all my blood tests were normal and preg. test was negative. She said they are still going to do an ultraound though and figure out why my periods are messed up and my belly is alot bigger. I don't have parasites since that was one of the tests they ran. All my hormone tests like FSH LH TSH and all that came back normal soooooo..... Ladies I would deffinately go to as many doctors as it takes and as many times it takes till someone figures something out. It may take awhile believe me but eventually some doctor will do something. it took me about ten doctors before I found one that will help me. Don't give up it is your body and you have the right to demand to find out what is going on with it.
Finally found a doctor that would listen to me, but u/s are so 'expensive to the government' that she was reluctant to give me one... I'm waiting for a call back for an appointment, which will probably be in september... and by then I'd know if it was a baby or just fibroids. I'd be 10 weeks now if I'm correct... or more.

but now i'm confused... because I've started bleeding again, and again it's not clotty like my normal first day, and these cramps are no where near as severe as they were. I used to be in agony... this is just mild discomfort and it's only on the one side...  why would it only be on the left side and not all over like normal?

Seriously...

I really wish people would update their posts, regardless of the outcome... like to know if it's really me going crazy, or if some women really have had all this **** happen to them and it turn out to really be a baby... I know it happens... My friends step mother had what she thought was her period the whole time after assuming she had a miscarriage and had a perfectly healthy baby...
last week i went for a sonar, the plasenta sac was the ,i had light spoting for 3 days and it was gone. The dr said i was bout 4-6 weeks preg. Today i went for a second sonar to see for a hart beat there was no plasenta sac nothing goring to the dr she said i  had u miscarge but noting (thick blood or big peaces game out).I dont under stand how a plasenta bac can finiched please help me i  still have a tummi and the sintimes please give advice.
Hi Everyone,

It is so nice to know that I'm not alone.  I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms for about a week now and my period is due in two days.  I have taken 4 early pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative but I feel pregnant and not in a hysterical pregnancy kind of way.  For a week, I've been exhausted, falling asleep at work and taking naps whenever I can.  I've been nauseated and very dizzy all the time.  I've had some cramping in my lower abdomen and my breasts have felt tender but not in the amped up way that they do when I'm on my period or just about to start.  And I've also had PMS-like rage.  I thought at first it had to be my period but these symptoms started over a week away from my period so it can't possibly be and I don't imagine it's in my head because half the symptoms I wasn't really aware of until I looked up how I was feeling.  I feel pregnant and I would tell a person as much if I had a positive test on hand to prove it.  

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a month now and it has all been based on a God given feeling that this was the right time.  I bring this up because I believe the feeling that I am pregnant is also God given and one that I should trust.  My body is as much a HPT as the store bought sticks.  What are the symptoms for if not to tell you that you are.  I'm of course, going to see a doctor and test after a missed period but I honestly believe I am.  Just wanted to share.  Best of luck to all who are TTC! :)
Hi! I am so glad I found a forum where women understand.  I'd love it if someone of the women here posted updates when they discovered the final outcome.

In early June I accidentally messed up and realized I hadn't taken my BC for 2 days.  I called the nurse at my dr office and she said to just continue my normal pill pack.  The next day I started my period (mid cycle).  When I was set to begin my "official" period I got some brown drainage, but that is it.  

Last week my breasts became engorged, sensitive to the touch, sharp shooting pains.  I am having cramping. Dizziness. Low back pain.  I took an HPT on Sunday and again today (the expected date of my period).  Both HPTs are negative.   Extremely moody and can't stop crying!  Oddly, I never have PMS symptoms (I'm lucky!) - so for me to experience these symptoms is very strange.  Some of my friends think I am a hypochondriac and I am just imagining the whole thing?  I had no intention of becoming pregnant, so it isn't just wishful thinking.

I scheduled an appointment with a new dr tomo to see what she says.  I'll post any updates...juicy details....and I wish some of the women on here would do the same!
I have been feeling the same way as you.  I know my body very very well.  I have always been very regular and have been able to pinpoint exactly when I ovulate and when I will get my period.  Between June 18-26 my fiance' and I had regular sex.  On June 28, I started feeling like I was pregnant.  My period is not due until July 11th.  I have had all the symptoms as well.  Dizzyness, mild cramping on the left, tender breasts (but not extreme), headaches, bloating, nausea and vomitting, and very tired all the time.  Two days ago, I started spotting (6 days before my period is due).  It was very light-only when I wiped and only lasted 2 days.  I read that this could be implantation bleeding.  I have taken two urine tests and a blood test and all negative.  But my body is still telling me that I am pregnant.  Perhaps I tested too soon.  I am so confused.   Everyone keeps telling me wait it out but I just feel like people think Im crazy for feeling this way.  I think God is telling me that I am.  Im glad to know that others feel the same.  
My last period was May 20 2010... havent seen my period since ... have taken 3 urine tests all negative i even had a ultrasound done but saw nothing and my period still has not come .... i am worried .. can i still be pregnant or is somethin wrong.  I have had late periods before but like by one or two days never this long. I have searched other reasons why i may be late but none of them seem to fit.  Has anyone experienced anything like this and what was the outcome???
hi
my problem is same as yours...... my last period was may 24 2010,i also havent seen my period since,i have had  home urine tests,lab urine test,a blood test and an ultra sound but no sign of pregnancy......i have also had late periods before,4 or 5 days late but now two weeks have passed.... i am so worried,feel like crying

i am experiencing the same problem as yours but no outcome
   plz if u find any solution do tell me...
i have been to dr and there was a pasenta bag he said about 4-6 weeks the next ultrasound it was gone nothing came out were did the back go the dr that did the ultrasoun said i was 3-4 week and the plasenta bag is gone i had a white gel clear discharge today but no period  my breast still tender and fell nauses. had same one had this be for and was preg or had a miscarrige.please any advice will help. dr said i had a miscarrige but nothing come out.please help
i will let you know what happens as the days go by ..... i keep waiting for my period but nothing and i am still eveyday walking around with a pad with nothing to show. I just hope to get and answer soon..  but if u do also pls keep me informed.
i just want to tell people that this IS possible, very possible, ive read and read and lots of people have symptoms of being preg, no 'period'(or just light bleeding) and beleive they are still preg and infact are.
I am about 1week 1/2 late, my last 'normal' period was april 29th.. next one was light and lasted bout 2 days, very unussuall. june no period and july, coming up. i have no symptoms yet apart from getting bigger..i can tell so much, them bumps on nipples( sorry tmi) and no period. # home tests all say neg so am going for a blood test hopefully next week..dont really no what to do, would appreciate some support..but im going to insist on an ultrasound if this continues. Ill just wait for some proof i guess..
best of luck girls:)
hi i have been ttcing for five years now and i have taken many pregnancy tests over the years, i started getting positive home pregnancy tests the day before i was supposed to start, all ten of them were all light but verry real, and i think i would know as i have prolly taken over 500 tests in the past five year and ive never saw not one positive, anyway, i got positive tests for 4 days straight i was supposed to start on july 9th and never did, so today i woke up and took 2 cheep tests and they were negitive, so i whent to the docs, they took blood and urin and both were negitive, i was devistated, i have had no bleeding at all, my breasts keep getting more and more sore by the day and not like period sore, they hurt on the sides, i can sleep like a log all day and thats not normal for me because i am night owl all the time, my lower back muscles hurt my feet hurt more than usual and im verry moody also my boobs feel bigger, is it possable to have a hcg count of 0 on a quantitative blood test and still be pregnant? i would only be about 3 days late if that, thank you all
i know when i was going thru the same wondering question...am i pregnant is something else wrong with me i always looked and looked for updates and nothing! so here is an update. my last period was may 15th that i am positive about because i write them down. so the third day i was late i took a test ...negative...at the one week late mark another one...negative...two weeks late...negative...three weeks late....negative...finally after the one month late mark July 8.i took another...didnt even tell anyone because i was tired or giving everyone the negative response. Finally i got one and it was a very faint line.. Then i took the second one that too was a positive the digital kind. went to the doctor got a positive there .They are wondering why it showed up so late so they took a ultrasound and based off my last period i should be 7 weeks which they found nothing. Took blood work and it was low ...18! they said if it is supposed to double in 48 hours so i took the second test three days later and it was 127! which means my hormones are more than doubling ...so yes i am definately pregnant
Hello ladies,

I've been reading articles from April when I thought I was pregnant. This is really a good and supportive sight. I wanted to let you know, if you know your body, go with that. Dr's don't know everything and if you've seen mystery diagnosis on TV that should confirm that. :) i thought I was pregnant in April. I am healthy, never taken any medicines not even for headaches. My cycle was always 5 days with the first 3 days heavy. I knew when I was ovulating because I would spot a day (not sure if that was the begining or the end). I didnt plan a pregnancy so I did use a condom. Within the first week of conception, I got dizzy, cramping, and weeks following lots of gas and burping. Im 32 and never been pregnant but again I know my body. I took 3 preg test they came up negative and then went to the Dr. and took a blood test and that came up negative. I then took 3 more preg tests and they came up negative. Mind you March i had a normal period and April/May I had just spotting. The Dr. said it was a hormone imbalance and wanted to prescribe me some medicine. I told them that wasnt it and never went back to them. lol....I had other symptoms also, like sore breasts and Ive never had sore breasts not even during that time of the month, veins showing, had small waist and that grew, light headaches, etc. I stop taking preg tests... I am 17 weeks pregnant today and June/July I had bleeding like a normal period. Everyone is different!!!! Sometimes you have to wait it out. I believe I probably would still test negative, only an ultrasound helps. Try not to worry, I know its hard cause I worried the first 3 months, but I knew it wasnt an imbalance hormone or breast cancer cause I know how to check for that and like I said, Im healthy....Ask GOD to take care of you and show you signs and treat your body as if you were pregnant until you can get an ultrasound or you start noticing changes..:) You all are in my prayers...xoxo
Hi its kc i had my period in April 9 for a week and my one day spotting and in 20 June for 3 days ,i went on the 21 for a ultrasound there was a plasenta sac ,then a week later i went for other ultrasound and the woman said i had a missgarge but there was no bleeding and nothing come out no pieces. She said i was clean and dont need a crad. In this week i went to anther dr there was the plasenta sac . know i dont know. my blood test is still neg. My stamic is big and my boops and still have sintimes. Did this happen to any one and is preg whith baby .please advice will help.
Hello all, I am Rae - I'm overweight, 35 years old and lately I have been experiencing something strange. My last unprotected sexual intercourse was the week of February 12, 2010. I did not have my cycle, which was due later that week or the next week until sometime in April, 2010. I had been wondering if I was pregnant, but once I had my period, I figured that I wasn't. My period has been coming every month since April, however they are different than usual. Recently, however, I have been having some strange symptoms: Sharp sense of smell; acne in face; every once in a while, my fingers seems to be secreting oils; just recently there seems to be a small hard mass in my abdomen; I've felt flutters (like someone someone moving fingers under my skin) in my stomach; little waves of nausea; i feel the need to eat more than usual; my belly and belly button itch; my stomach is oversensitive and my seatbelt tends to irritate it; a bit of constipation; mood swings; etc. After explaining the weird sensations with some friends, they suggested that I may be pregnant, so I took a home pregnancy test. I received a negative response. Can anyone explain what I should do now? I'm kinda at a loss to explain just what is going on? If I'm not pregnant, what could possibly be going on with my body?  Thanks for any advice you can give.
lmp mar 15
So how did you confirm that you were infact preggo???
I am going through the same thing. I am so sick of these neg hpt.'s.
My LMP was Mar. 15 and I havent seen it since. I have had tons of cramping, aching back, always tired, nausea, headaches, very very visible veins on my chest constantly going to the bathroom. Idk what to do anymore. Sick of this waiting game.
DOCTORS NEVER LISTEN!! I am so frustrated here's my story... I had my 1st child at 16 then became pregnant again at 17 only it wouldn't show up on urine or blood tests so no one believed me UNTIL I was in the ER having a misscarriage at 8 weeks along. I went on to deliver 2 more babies and at the time of my cesarean with my 3rd child I had a tubal ligation done but not the permanent kind they placed plastic rings on my tubes so I could have it reversed later. Fast forward 5 years... (never went to get my tubes untied) Early this year my period was late but not unusual considering I had grown used to getting it anywhere from 1 day early to 2 days late since my last child. I bought 3 HPT's 2 were negative and 1 was a very very very very light positive but I disregarded it because my period started within about 15 minutes of taking the tests. I have been getting my period every month since but always 3-10 days late and EVERYTIME I take pregnancy tests they come out negative and I LITERALLY start my period within minutes of taking them. All in all I have taken about 15 HPT's this year with 13 being negative and 2 being very light positives (the most recent positive was 5 days ago along with 2 negatives) I started feeling butterflies a few months ago but still disregarded it as gas bubbles and muscle spasms only the "spasms" were always a single kick in a random location and try as I might I couldn't get myself to burp or fart. Over the last week and a half though I have been feeling lots of activity all thru the day and late in the evening is when I feel a foot in my ribcage like my 1st born used to do. I know im NOT crazy because my fiancee can feel the kicks too and being a mother of 3 I know what a baby kicking feels like. I had been trying to lose weight to fit into my wedding dress but was having trouble doing so despite my excercising but I did manage to lose 32lbs this year only to discover that while everything else was shrinking my boobs and stomache have actually grown and I have had these symptoms and signs: sore nipples, growing breasts, fatigue, frequent urination, swollen ankles & feet, lower backache, braxton hicks contractions, diarhea (diarrhea), forgetfullness, bleeding gums, FAST tooth decay, headache, heartburn, indegestion, insomnia, leg cramps, metallic sour taste in my mouth,nasal congestion, skin tags, snoring, carpal tunnel, leukorrhea (thin vaginal discharge) and a skin discoloration on my chest that ONLY happens in pregnancy ( It happened late in my 1st pregnancy and didn't clear up til I gave birth) All of this prompted me to go have a blood test done and it came out negative. Whats frustrating me is that I have made so many phone calls trying to get someone to listen to me and atleast put a fetal heart doppler to my stomache and listen to the heartbeat or give me an ultrasound but all I keep getting is a referral to call somewhere else and this just goes on and on and on because they ALL say the same thing "we can offer you a urine or a blood test" even after I have thoroughly explained everything to them. Yes they do have independent ultrasound places BUT those facilities are really only equipped to look at the baby and determine sex they can't tell you measurements or even tell you how far along you are they also require you to either have proof of pregnancy from your doctor OR they will call the doctor to verify which isn't ANY help for those of us who CAN"T get that proof through the normal urine and blood tests. Some require you to be 8-15 weeks some require 19-25 weeks some require you to be 25-28 weeks it just varies by facility and if you do by some chance end up getting an "elective" ultrasound (they call it that if its not doctor ordered) then you WILL pay out of pocket thats NOT an expense covered by insurance for those of you who thought it was they can run from $50 for a gender check to $300 for a full package which includes a dvd and color photos. The free or low cost clinics like planned parenthood and the health dept. can't do a damn thing either. I am so tired of not being listened to and I don't want it to turn out like the last time although im sure this is a very strong and active baby I just wish someone would take me seriously and go beyond the usual urine and blood tests. I mean people have even just looked at my stomache and said I look pregnant, My fiancee who doesn't have any other kids said to me out of the blue one day "Wow beautiful you are glowing" which is something people randomly say when you're pregnant. Not to mention babies & kids have been flocking to me or staring at me. A woman knows her body like noone else so ladies you are not alone doctors don't know squat half the time so keep pursuing until you get clear answers!
I am really glad I found this site, and read all your blogs.  I have been having pregnancy symptoms for about three months now.  I have never felt so nauseous and exhausted in all my life, although it is starting to alleviate now.  I have alot of heartburn and sometimes i have been getting extremely hungary, but feel to sick to even contemplate putting any food to my mouth.  I usually like to look around the charity shops in the city I live in, but the past few months I have had to just walk past the door of the shops because I can smell that charity shop smell and i feel like bolking!!!

My waist is getting bigger and bigger.  I look three months pregnant, yet i have had bleeding every month, although it has been very light and shorter than my usual period, with no cramps (which is extremely unusual for me).
I am 47 years old and extremely suprised with these symtoms (symptoms).  I dont think its the change, although this has crossed my mind.  Today my friend made me do a pregnancy test in the toilets of Costa Coffee!  It was negative.  Can you get a negative test 3 months into a pregnancy?  I dont know!

I think I might wait this out and do another test in a few weeks.  I have also felt movement in my tummy. Am I going mad? I also have a racing heart.  All these symptoms arent normal are they? What else could it be if its not pregnancy?

Love Cheryl xxx  

Love Cheryl xxx  
hi all, its good to read that its not just me. ive had 2 beautiful children and 1 miscarriage. i havent been on the pill for 5 years so we use condoms. last month we were unprotected twice and i was due on the 28th july for my period and 2 days later i thought that it had come but i was spotting on and off for 4 days and once filled a pad. all the urine tests and so far one blood test have come back negative. i had another blood test today and get the results on friday. this feels like when i was pregnant with my son, nausea for over a week now, pelvic discomfort, very emotional and moody, really tired. im trying to make myself feel like its a negative result and that its all in my head but its hard when my periods are like clock work. i can count the day that its due and it always arrive on that day and is heavy for the first 3 days. i never spotted with my other pregnancies and i always had a positive result. im frustrated,
Hi to everyone. Wow, when I googled (still pregnant with negative blood test) I was so happy to find this site. I thought I was going crazy and that is how my Dr is making me feel. She wants me to start taking medication to make my body start a period since I haven't had one since April 27th and it'sn now August. 6 home pregnancy tests including this morning were negative and two blood tests. But I'm moody and so tired, my belly has grown and I'm so hungry! And I have cramping a lot, keep thinking my period will start and nothing happens. If I take this Rx and I am pregnant then I will force myself into a miscarriage. I'm not willing to take that chance whatever it costs my body. Has anyone else been prescribed a medication? What did you do? Should I demand a ultrasound? But that costs soooo much $. I feel so alone in this because no one seems to care or be concerned for me. Help! Appreciate your comments. ~MG
Are we all crazy because there are so many people with the same problems and we have no clue of what is going on. I don't want to think I am crazy and making syptoms (symptoms) up but I am a slim 5'8" women who is now experiencing severe bloating and my stomach looks like I am about 4 months pregnant. Every last urine test has been negative. I went to hospital last week for fainting in department store and I swear I felt movement in my stomach that was not gas. I have a doctor appointment next week but have been testing everyday with urine tests and still nothing. There is nothing worse than not knowing if your are pregnant because you don't want to do things that could jeopardize the baby if you are. I am suppose to take my other kids to Great Adventure but not going because of fear of being pregnant and don't want to go on rides because of possible pregnancy. I hope either my levels go up or my stomach goes down if I am not pregnant. Please anyone with updates post updates so we can know what happened.
Ok here it goes almost 10 years ago I had at least 12 negative pregnancy tests over a 3 week span. When I finally got a slight positive I went to the doc knowing I was pregnant. When I took a urine test it came back negative, he told me I had a bladder infection and sent me on my way, a week later no period another neg test and again told i still had this bladder infection. The next week I return and got a neg blood test, still no period next week same thing, finally the third week of blood testing ( i was about 11 weeks along by then) we got a pregnant possiable test, I WAS PREGNANT WITH TWINS. At 17 weeks I lost one of the twins and my doc at the time didnt do an ultrasound, sent me home for 10 weeks my stomach grew i felt kicking and moving only to have the doc tell me I was loosing my mind and needed mental help! I decided to go to another doc who had delivers my middle son only to find out I was still pregnant 27 weeks along with my son and had a serious thyroid condition. 3 weeks later my son was born 10 weeks early. Now heres the kick have had my tubes tied for about 8 years with one possiable miscarriage about 6 years ago. I am 44 days late thrown up 2 nauseated and feel bloated. No spotting and some lower ab cramping. I just feel pregnant but all test including 1 blood test have come back negative, I have another one tomorrow before this doc will do an u/s I know I am pregnant again something inside tells me I am but its such a struggle trying to get someone to believe you... i know deep down you can still be pregnant and get negative results, but its drives you crazy..... good luck all
OMG...I no longer feel alone or crazy! My last period was april 18, 2010. I have had nausea, tender breasts, dizzy spells, ect. I went to the doc cuz I have my tubes tied...with clips due to my age when it was done. Urine and blood test was neg. Did a pelvic and commented my uterus did feel enlarged but not as big as it would be if I was preg using when my last period was. So she ran blood tests on my hormones and they all come back normal except she thinks I am insulin resistant. I was put on metformin and told it would return my periods...well its been almost a month. No sign of impending period. (I usually get nasty cramps right before I start) I have been feeling fluttering in my stomach. Ligament stretching pain. My tummy is getting firmer and its not comfortable to lay on my stomach anymore. My next appt isnt until aug 30th. PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT NUTTY!!! My bf keeps telling me he just "knows" I am preg. I have two children so its not like I haven't a clue what being preg feels like. I FEEL pregnant!!!
HI LADIES HERES MY ISSUE MY LAST PERIOD WAS BETWEEN JAN~MARCH I TOOK SEVERAL TESTS AND BLOOD TEST ALL NEGATIVE**********IF YOUR CONVICED U MIGHT BE PREGOS LIKE ME CONVICE THE DOCTOR FOR ULTRA SOUND ITS 100% BUT TRUST ME IT IS NOT EASY THERE NOT HAPPY W/ DOING THE ULTRA SOUND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS...........ALSO MY DOCTOR SAYS BREASTFEEDING CAUSES U TO NOT HAVE A PERIOD IS THIS TRUE?????????WE'LL WILL FIND OUT ON 20TH IF THERES A BABY! TAKE MY ADVICE ULTRA SOUND IS THE ONLY ANSWER ITS 100!
Hi Ladies,

This situation is all to familiar with me,

Last year on september 30th (2009) i welcomed my first baby (a girl) to the world... this might not sound familiar or similar at all, however, i only found out 3 weeks prior that i was pregnant...

all through my pregnancy i had a suspicion so treated myself as though i was, even though doctors told me all my tests (urine and blood) were negative... i had tests every 2 months or so...around my 6th month i had a 16 day bleed which worried me but still had neg tests.. my doctors refused to do an ultrasound, because they had told me in 2007 that i could never have children due to severe PCOS (polycystic ovaries).

it wasn't until i presented again to the ED with cramping all through my stomach (which i was sure was contractions) that they decided to retest me again and the urine test came back positive... so i was whisked off for an ultrasound only to show them that i was in fact pregnant (like i said i knew within myself) and was actually 36w 5d along.

2 weeks later i had an emergency c-sec due to labouring complications, and now have a happy healthy little girl who is 1 in 7 short weeks.

I am now faced with the same situation, havn't had a proper period since jan/feb 2010, have all the same symptoms i have had with my daughter, and just last month had a random 16day bleed. could it be possible that im in my 6th or 7th month of pregnancy unconfirmed yet again by the medical marvel that is meant to be of blood and urine tests.....

We'll soon find out as i have a referal finally (many doctors didn't believe i could be when tests were neg and refused to give me referal) for an U/S to check for pregnancy.

Please i urge you all to keep pushing ur GP until they give you a Referral for an Ultrasound. its hard to prepare for a baby in the space of 2 weeks, and it can be scary..

while i was pregnant with my daughter i was treated with various medications, and had multiple xrays due to accident, injury & illness... and some of the medication i was put on could have seriously harmed my little darling.. i was just one of the lucky ones..

i shall let you all know if number 2 is proving to be like number 1... whilst part of me says yes there is a big part of me that says no!!..

oh n for those asking did i not feel kicking or movement, you bet your bottom dollar i did, and when i mentioned to the doctor and showed the doctors, they claimed it was Gastro Intestinal Upset...And how pretty that Gastro Intestinal Upset is Turning Out To be =)
It is good to see responses of people going through the same thing and we can support each other. I hope we all get the answers we are looking for. I hope everyone keeps in touch and gives updates so we can find out what is going on. My update is that I still have had no period but feeling funny, tired, bloated and a slight headache. My 3 days of spotting before a week before my period was suppose to being convinces me that might have been my period no matter how early or odd it was because all my tests including the one I took today was still negative. I am now going into my next period in two weeks so that will tell what is really going on. I have a doctors appointment this friday but not sure if I should go because they are going to get the same results with a urine test. I guess I should go and tell them what is going on and maybe they will do an ultrasound as someone else stated above. The only problem is that like others said it is almost impossible to get a doctor to do an ultrasound because of insurance issues so I might have to complain of severe pain just to so they can do the ultrasound.
You should lie a little and let them know you have painful periods or something. Tell them you think you may have fibriod tumors and ask for an ultrasound. That's how I got mine. My friend said if I was pregnant though, at 4/5 weeks it is very hard to see. Make sure enough time has pass before you try to get an ultrasound done.
Hello ladies,

This is so sad. I too am on the same boat. Nobody believes me. I feel kicks on my lower abs more like pokes from the inside out. I don't think i have that so called phantom pregnancy where you make yourself think you are pregnant. They say that happens a lot when you desire a baby or have been trying for one. I have had that happen before but this is not the case right now. I started feeling some little kicks but ignored them about 1-2 weeks ago. Until Sat and Sun that i felt some strong pokes. I went ahead and took an EPT urine test and it came out negative. Being that i have PCOS i though i'd take a blood test and requested to have one done. Yesterday i took my blood test. It came out negative too. I was still in disbelief and called the OBGYN office to see if i could go in for an exam to have a doppler put on my belly to check for kicks and heartbeat. I was told it's not possible because i had a negative test. I told the nurse i know of them phantom pregancies and this is not it and expalined the reasons why. I then told her that i have heard of women that have had a very low HCG level that the tests came out negative and were still pregnant and that because i was on my BCP i want to make sure that i am not pregnant wanting to have an ultrasound. She said no...she said that in two weeks i can retake a test..that would be looking at the 23rd of this month. I yesterday experienced even more kicks when i noticed i was nervous because my husband had gotten mad at my dog and as soon as i sat down gosh did i feel kicks. People say it could be a muscle spasm, gas, poop, burp. Today as i woke up i put on my fetal monitor to hear for kicks or heartbeat as i have been doing since i felt a kick down there. I heard kicks before i ate or drank anything this morning. I had a gas so i did it while i was with my monitor on (sorry i know it's too much info) and i still felt kicks after relasing it...i burped, same thing. I felt a little movement but not as active right now. At night is when i notice most active and or like i said before when emotional. After i did end up eating something this morning like chocolate and water just to see if the movements increased i was right...the movements did increase and it was kicks...yes i did hear my regular stomach sounds etc but the kicks were the same only stronger in sound and movement. I too have to mention that i have been on my period. Today i was supposed to get it. I urinated this morning and nothing until a little later in the day. I have it now but it's not my typical period. I have a moderate one and right know it's kind of light. Same thing happend on July 14 when i last had my weird period cycle. It was a 7 day thing and it was very light and only a couple days a little more normal. Again it's hard for me to know because i have PCOS but i was taking my birth control pills because hubby wanted to wait a little longer before we had another child. I did miss out days in the pill because i forgot, not doing it intentional and or took it late instead of the same time as it should be. So i do think i have a possibilty of being pregnant. I know i am a fertile person even though i have PCOS because i have a 19 mo old healthy baby boy. With him i didn't know i was pregnant until i was 2 months. If i didn't know i must have been on my period and i was speaking to my mom about all this and she said i too tested negative when i though i could have been. Only reason i went to get myself checked was because one good day i woke up to go to work and vomit water because my stomach was empty. Then to confirm with my First Response pregnancy test that had come out positive and later took another one at the clinic and also did. So every pregnancy is different. But there is a similarity i did have my period at least in the beginning and wasn't aware till symptoms arrived. I do notice myself a little more bloated and a little back pain and tired...but i know that could be my son that has me feeling that way. The kicks or  pokes whatever you want to call them i have never felt that before unless i was preggo. Let you girls know in two weeks of any update. I hope i then comes out positive to get over and done with this. Or else i don't know what i am going to do. I need to keep begging for an ultrasound. I was even thinking of going to those places where the students are learning and have it done but i dont know if where i live they do it. I know they do it in Hialeah, FL. Anyway, good luck ladies and i hope we all get what we want, whether to be or not to be preggo but mostly to confirm with ultrasound and test the real resutls. It's incredible how just by pregnancy test the drs give up on any further testings. In my case experiencing kicks, pokes whatever the hell you wanna call it wouldn't it still be concerning i feel them and they don't just come one day and go? Wouldn't you think the right thing to do is check with ultrasound? What ever even happened to pelvic exams? They could check our uterus for any changes in color, tissue, mucus, as it is i feel some thick mucus not stringy yet, but i am experiencing that.

Again gonna cut this long story of mine. Hope we all get the results soon other than our negative tests.

Keep you all updated in two weeks.
i also forgot to mention that one of my friends didn't know she was pregnant until after 4 months because she had her period. I also worked with a co-worker at my job and she said that she didn't know she was pregnant until she was 7 months...she didn't feel too different and did put on some weight but she said she had her period too and no symptoms. People this happens we can be...don't give up. We know our bodies better than anyone else. So if you think you are like i am...keep checking for possibilities in knowing and take precautions. I am already taking at least the womens once a day vitamins to be safe.
Hi just wondering if anyone could help...i had the coil out 6th june and then went straight on to the pill i missed for 4 pills 2 t the beginning of the pack and 2 at the end, i had the 7 day break like your suppose to but no period just watery blood for 2 days and thats it, then i started to feel dizzy have the shakes, feel really sick and had headaches every day....so i didn't continue with the pill as i thought i must be pregnant i have done at least 10 hpt's all negative, it is now 8 wk's since having coil out and just over 3 wks since not taken the pill my boobs have grown in size dramaticly and i have piled on loads of wait, still feel sick and always sleepy can anyone help....going crazy here!!!
I FOUND THIS HELPFUL WEBSITE....MAYBE FOR THOSE THAT FEEL ARE FAR ALONG CAN RENT A DOPPLER TO CONFIRM YOUR PREGNANCIE OR HAVE A PIECE OF MIND IF NOT PREGGO.

http://www.heartbeatsathome.com/

I THINK I AM GOING TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER BEFORE I DO THIS IF NOTHING ELSE WORKS WITHIN A MONTH OR TWO AND STILL FEEL KICKS...

AS OF TODAY I STILL FEEL MOVEMENT AND I PUT THE MONITOR ON THIS MORNING WOW WAS IT ACTIVE.
The monitor i mentioned i used this morning and these past few days is a retail store seller brand name Summer it is not like the one from the website heart beasts at home...those are very similar to the ones the drs use in their offices. Just thought i'd let you all know. Therefore, i cannot hear a heartbeat but i do hear movement and kicks with mine.
I have read blog after blog about getting negative hpts, but women having pregnancy symptoms.  I am almost 2 weeks late, periods are not ever late, but have almost no symptoms.  I have taken several preg. tests, all negative, been to the doctor, although they said to wait another week to do a blood test- they did a urine test which was neg.  I felt sick to my stomach last week when I ate certain things, but that symptom is now gone.  We have been ttc for 6 mos. now.  Is it possible to not have ANY symptoms with early preg.?  I'm hoping it is possible....no breast tenderness, cramps,  I only have bloating... So confused.
New update...
Forget waiting those 2 full weeks for another test. I am going in tomorrow with a different dr. So i hear she is really good with her patients. I am looking forward to confirm my affirmations. Tomorrow at 2pm i will let you all know my answer if God permits.

Saturday i woke up to change my 19mo old son's pamper...no poop only pee and as i was bending down to change it i had the urge to vomit. I tried and wanted to but nothing came out i did feel a burp come up that was very acid.

Sunday i noticed my stomach moving up and down or shifting from side to side. As i would poke it where i saw the bump i'd move as if it were uncomfortable. I have no doubt know that i trully am pregnant and not lossing my mind.

Monday today to add to that i swear i heard a heart beat...could have been mine...but with the fetal monitor i never heard it like that and it was really loud.

I think i may be having a girl too...i have been having lots of back pain...so there is this myth that if you have lower back pain and or feel your nerve getting pinched near the spinal cord it's usually a girl because they tend to hang low...yet i have all those pains but do often notice she/he is above my belly button the shape of a rainbow most likely. I cannot wait til tomorrow to confirm and soon to find out if i'm having a boy or a girl.

I hope God gives me my wish in having a baby girl.

Read on people...i will give you more updates...coming tomorrow...and then later on the babies sex. I am so 100% sure i am preggo.

But again, medical papers or dr need to state it for people to believe it, how crazy is that...it's moving!!
Ok I think I can help some of you ease your minds.  With my first child I too was late on my period and took multiple HPT's.  All came back negative but I missed my period for the second month.  I took two blood tests at the clinic and those were negative too.  The third month came around and I went back to the clinic and lo and behold...I was three months pregnant with my son who is now four.  With my second child I had taken a HPT that was a very faint positive after my first missed period and had it confirmed with a blood test.  About a week later I started bleeding and went to the ER.  They did an ultrasound and checked my HCG levels and told me that I was having a miscarraige (miscarriage).  A month later I had still not had my period, positive blood test...I thought I had gotten pregnant immediately after my MC.  At my 9 week appointment when they did the in-office US my baby was measuring at 15 weeks!  I had never miscarried at all.  My daughter just turned a year old in June.  Now my husband and I are trying for #3 and I had my Mirena taken out on July 13th.  I had a very light period a few days after and nothing since.  I was supposed to start on Sunday but my HPT this morning was negative.  I definitely FEEL pregnant.  I guess with my history I couldn't expect a normal result huh?  I hope that all you ladies find your answers and those that are hoping for positives....lots of baby dust coming your way!
ok well heres my story ok me and my hubby had sex in july at the end of my period..my period was goin off(was light) and we had sex on like the 4th day (period last 5days) and then he had sex 2 nights aftter that...so after awhile i started feelin nauseous and then it got worse and worse i couldnt even eat and then when i did eat and get full i would start gaging after i was done but no vomit...so then when the first day of my period was soposed to come it didnt it was only light spotting at first it was light brown then it got dark black and then red(and i have never been late before in  my life!) and i NEVER spot before my period only after! so the next day after that it started flowing heavier but not like normal i was havin cramps but they were light and i was flowing but not as i usually flow it wasnt light but it was as heavy as usuall... so ok in my head i was like ok im not pregnant but normally when your period comes on the sickness usually stops but it didnt...i started feeling even more sick i started having really bad bloating gas constipation very bad nausea breast have been hurtin really bad had this dull pain in my lower back light cramping feeling very tired all the time and also have this very thick saliva and its alot of it...and i cant even brush my teeth without gaging and i only thru up one time in the morning...so i decided to go to the doctor to get a blood test and it came out negative i also took hpt before the blood test and they were neg. but after the hospital told me it was negative i was like ok maybe im not preggo so some of the symptoms went away like the sore breast but im still feeling sick after i eat and i still have bloating and constipation the dull pain n my back and thick saliva...i have heard of ppl still being pregnant even if the blood test was negative...is it possible that i could be pregnant or something eles wrong?
Hello everyone , my story is like most of u . I had m/c back on July 17th , did not bleed much after that just one day , I’m still waiting for my period but nothing yet ,3 days ago I took  a blood test and it was negative , I called my Dr and he scheduled me to see him tomorrow. I don know what to think I’m still sad because I lost the baby at 3 months :(
Another update...so yeah i went ot the dr today and requested both urine and blood test. The dr looked at me as if i were crazy and laughed but still sched both lab works to be done. I know she was just trying to shut me up. I told her i feel pregnant, the bloating, the lower back cramps, the movements, and i told her that i had woken up to throw up one day just like it had happened to me with my son when i was preggo with him. I asked her if she could please use a doppler on my belly to hear for a heartbeat and kicks. She said she couldn't do that...so i asked can you then please sched me for a vaginal ultrasound? She said no i cannot do ANYTHING until your pregnancy tests come back positive. So i told her okay...i have heard of women being pregnant and having a baby even after all the HCG levels came back negative...or they didn't know until their pregnancies were really advanced because of it. She looked at me as if i were crazy! So i shared with her my thoughts. I said "if the test come back negative again and i continue to feel the movements and my belly grows more i am still going to be in disbelief." First place...wouldn't you think i'd be totally acceptable to use the portable device called the doppler to hear for a freaking heartbeat? Anyway, i know i am in a military base and that i get tricare prime which is free but still come on! The least they can do was that. And sched me for an ultrasound shouldn't be so difficult. I mean come on my other PCM wanted me to do a test where they put a small camara tube in my urine hole forgot how you call that...and check my bladder for what? I told the freaking PCM that i had history of microscopic blood in my urine! That it was a history in my family! That i was not concerned because a long time ago i had a dr tell me that that wouldn't be a worry. But yet, she wanted me to perform that hurtful f-ing procedure, so how f-ing hard is it to sched me for an ultrasound? It's obviously not the f-ing money!!!! Anyway so yeah she said now that she is going to see if she speaks with somebody in OBGYN to sched an appt of have an appt through the phone. What kind of sh*t is that? I want an OBGYN dr to see me...do a pelvic exam and check for change in texture, etc. That is how they did it in Cuba per my mom! So why not do that too? Anyway, i have decided that if these f-ing drs don't want to believe me nor go furthur in investigation with what is going on with my body...i might as well wait and see what happens and what i feel as time passes. It's totally rediculus that they wouldn't suggest to see why i have bloated, nor why i am feeling what i am feeling. Dr's just wait until we have to tell them.

I'll keep you all update... Just waiting to see what happens, if they really call me to give me another f-ing lecture or if they are willing to go a little above and beyond in helping me find out why all this is happening to me.

I am going to be so ******* happy when i really turn out preggo and i am going to make sure my story is heard worldwide! This f-ing things has to stop! They have to start doing more test to analyze what is going on with our bodies! Specially when we have huge bellies and feel movement!

Good luck ladies!  Good luck to all of us!

I HAVE A PIECE OF MIND NOW...I WILL NOT BE TAKING MY BCP HUBBY AGREED TO THAT...AND I WILL START TAKING VITAMINS.

I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME!
Thanks for posting that...it sure does make our mind go at ease...I only wish i get a positive test soon or be tested. I am afraid because i was on my bcps. Were you too? If so are your children okay...didn't have any complications?

Gosh this is so hard for a women to deal with!

Good luck to you with baby #3 and good luck to all of us.
To:Gipsythesweets

I was taking my BCPs on and off before I got pregnant with my first child and he is perfectly fine.  With my daughter, I was very upset about my "miscarraige (miscarriage)" and ended up drinking pretty heavily one of the weekends before I found out I was pregnant "again."  She also is perfect.  I think that as long as you stop taking them now that you suspect you might be pregnant your baby should be fine.  I hope you get some relief soon.  It sounds very stressful.  The politics of healthcare can be ridiculous.  

Update:  still no AF.  I am going to take another HPT tomorrow and see what happens.  The last couple days I have been so so tired to add to all the other pregnancy or pre-period symptoms I ahve been having.  I hope that I either start soon or get a BFP so I know what is going on!  I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.  
Updates .
So I called the dr today and he asked me to wait till Saturday , no sign for AF at all , and no symptoms for pregnancy too ??????
I read through all the post from April up until now. And I am having the same experience. I am 6 days late and I just know I am preggo. Or maybe I just really want to be... I have been having all these pregnancy sx. for the past 13 days. It all started with feeling abdominal cramps and feeling kind of bloated. Later that day I went to the state fair and go on this gaint swing ride and felt sick and light headed (this ride is a kiddie ride that I rode with my nephew, hardly something that would make a roller coaster lover get sick). Then a couple of days later I got a large nasty cold sore on my lip, along with a stuffy nose, and dry mouth. I had not had a cold sore in 5 or 6 years. The next few days I noticed I was really hungery.  I developed back pain, headache/dizziness, and leg cramps. Just in the last few days I have noticed creamy white CM, prior to that it was nonexistant or some times it was sticky and green. Last Friday I started noticing different smells. I was riding in the car with my husband and I kept smelling something, like light body ordor or sweat. I asked him if he smelt it too and he looked at me like I was crazy. Finally I grabbed him and took a wiff, but it was not him. Finally I smelt myself and it was me. I did not smell like myself at all. The next day the same thing and my urine smelt bad. All day long I kept smelling weird things, like the fire place, which has not been used since last winter. It smelt smoky. I kept asking my husband if he could smell these different smells and he sad no. Finally, he asked me if I was pregnant. I told him I did not know, but my period was a day late. He kept asking me to test because he is sure that I am preggo. I finally broke down and tested on Tuesday morning even though I did not want to. I wanted to wait a week. It came back negative, but i am sure that i am preggo. I have been going to the bathroom more frequently and I have a sensation like I am going to pee myself or either AF is going to start. I am now constipated and my breast started hurting the other day. And yesterday I almost passed out while I was standing talking to friends, I got really sick to my stomach and light headed. I had to sit down quickly. I continue to have abdominal cramps, back pain, groin pain, and I am really bloated. Also, when I sit for long periods my butt hurts, I don't know if that has anything to do with pregnancy or not. I have not taken another test or seen a doctor, but I am scheduled to see my accupuncturist who happens to be an RE tomorrow. I am going to see if we can do some testing. I was already scheduled to see him. I will keep everyone updated with developments.

Don't lose hope! My sister did several hpt and they were all negative and she had her period the entire time she was pregnant. It was until about six months that she knew for certain she was pregnant. I also have a friend same thing. urine and blood both were negative for both her kids. They had to confirm with u/s. She was pregnant for 4 months until the dr. finally caught it and said that she was pregnant. What surprise me with all of this is that so many women have the same story, but dr. act like they have never heard it and it is impossible to be pregnant if you get a negative result. Keep on pushing ladies!! God bless.
update.
AF arrived yesterday after 9 days :( good luck to all of u .
INZY84 Thanks for your reply. To read that was a relief. Thanks!  

Frustrated1312 what you wrote about your friend also gives us hope and sanity.

Well Good luck to all of us!

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to update. Last Tuesday I had gone to the dr and was told that i would be given a call back from the OBGYN dr the following day to not have received it till Friday last week! A nurse from the Naval Hospital called me back that day and said that my PCM was concerned about me feeling pregnant and what not. She said she'd like for me to go in to the hospital within 1 week to speak to either her or another nurse. I was like what? We spoke for a little bit. She said so you think your pregnant. I explained to her my symptoms and then i said. Well since all the tests are coming back negative i have even though it could be a fibroid. But i do indeed feel pregnant...etc telling here agian about the movements and such. I said okay so do i have to sched an appt to see you or what do i need to do. She said no just come in to my office and we will talk...and since you have been having your period maybe we can retest. Just to let you ladies i never did the pregnancy test while on my period it was either before or after it. Anyway we can speak about what is going on again and so on but i am almost positive that the test will come out negative again and that just makes me sad and upset. I need furthur investigation. I am going to ask if she may utilize the doppler monitor on my belly. I mentioned the fibroid because it could possibly be...but i still wouldnt understand why i'd have the urge to vomit as soon as i woke up 2 weeks ago. I read that if i feel as though i may have a fibroid they'd feel for one and also do a sonogram which is good like that i can be able to tell if preggo or no. So i hope they sched me for a sonogram or set me up an appt with the OBGYN dr to go a step furthur into investigation. This Thrusday i will show up first thing in the morning! I am not going to wait till Friday. There has been many waiting and patience utilized to still not know what is going on with my body. Anyone have a retail fetal monitor at home? Do hear kicks? Do you see a heartbeat movement going up and down?

Good luck to all of us. This Thursday i will let you all know of my new updates.
I forgot to mention to you all. That one of hubby's friend also felt pregnant and the blood and urine test came out negative. She felt movement and said i know i cannot be crazy. Until they finally did an ultrasound and found out she was about i think she said 5 months pregnant or so.
I am 41 and have no kids and just had sex for the first time in 2 years and 8 months on July 3, 2010.  I had never had a period come later than 5 days and now I have not had one since June.  I don't remember June cause I did not write it down but I wrote down May 14th in May.  I had a blood test on July 15th negative. Another on August 4th negative.  On July 23rd I had a very small amount of rust colored stuff come out.  The blood test is the one that says yes or no.  They don't do the other to find out how much hgc until they get a yes.  They took 3 viles of blood on Monday this week August 23rd and I talked to the nurse and she said they were still waiting for the testosterone to come back.   The first couple of weeks in July I kept feeling a pull on my right side.  But that has been gone for awhile.  I am asking for an ultrasound before i take anything to induce my period..because it just seems like such a strange "coincidence" that I had sex 3 times one night - he used the withdrawal method and now this??? I would like a kid but I don't think I'm making this up like phantom I just wish they would get to the bottom of it.  
I HAVE BEEN FEELING THE SAME LIKE OTHER GIRLS HAD  A TUBAL ALMOST FOUR YEARS AGO AND ITS BEEN SINCE FEBRUARY THAT I HAVE BEEN HAVING IREGULAR PERIODS NEG URINE NEG BLOOD TEST
IM IN NEED OF A ULTRASOUND CAUSE AFTER 4 KIDS I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO BE PREGNANT MY APPT IS NEXT WEEK ON SET 1 ,2010 I WILL KEEP U GUYS POSTED ON MY RESULTS AND TO ALL THE LADIES IF YOU FEEL PREGNANT DONT FEEL LIKE IF YOUR CRAZY GET ALL THE TEST DONE TO PROVE THE CORRECT ANSWER
Hi everyone I really need some answers…ok here is my story…I’m 22 years old and I never ever missed my period before in my life…my last period was July 22, 2010 (had sex on August 2) and my next one was suppose to be on Aug. 19…when the 19 came there was no period (not even spots), but the strangest thing was I that I had all the symptoms light headaches, sore breast, light cramps etc…today is August 26 and I’m now 7 days late and still feel the same but it’s off and on…when I was four days late I took a HPT which came back negative…I thought I just took it to early…on yesterday August 25, the pain got a little more intense so I went to the doctors…I took a bunch of test but my blood test came back negative…they thought it was my kidneys, but that test came back negative as well…I’m not stressed at all it just that I just know something is wrong with me and I hate not having any answers could I still be pregnant and was it just too soon to tell…they gave me some meds for the pain and although I am very tempted to take them I’m not going to…I know my body better than anybody else so I’ll just wait and see if my next period comes…

R.S.S.B.
Updating....

Today as i mentioned i would go in to the drs office to speak with a nurse instead of Friday. I did first thing in the morning. I was hoping to speak with the nurse i wanted to speak with and not the other. It so happens she had a meeting this morning. So the other nurse which i have seen before a while back was there. She is kind of rude and b*tchy. So yeah they told me that she would be out for whom knows how long at the meeting and i said i don't care i'll wait. Then one personnal from the staff going in the room. So the nurse i didn't want to see came out. She said why was it i needed to see mrs.floyd i told her the reasons...which you all know already. And she said did you take a serum test(blood test) i said yes ma'm i have and it came back negative, but i feel i am still pregnant. She said "NO your not pregnant. If it stated you weren't then your not." She wanted to cut the conversation short and by the way i was telling her my problems in the f-ing lobby how professional is that? I told her "but listen i am not saying i am, i feel like i am, and i have bloated up. I can't just leave and not know what is wrong with me! It could be a fibroid." So she said give me a minute. Then she was back and rudely said "Come." I then followed her to her room. She said "i see you've taken a blood test before." i told her "yes ma'm and no the 10th also." She then told me i am sorry i haven't had my coffee and i am in a b*tchy mood." Once again? How professional is that? Then she said again it could be gas i feel kicks but its really gas specially when i lay down. That lady is like freaking 60+ yrs old at least! Come on. I am freaking young and fertile! Anyway, then i told her how my period has been irregular. That i have a four day cycle and that there was only one day that was heavy and i am always moderate and that the rest of the days were pretty much spotting. I then told her that "i know its not too common but this happens and that i have one of hubbys friend whom works at the base to confirm that with if she'd like, that she has both blood and urine test and it came back negative and was 4 or 5 mo preggo." She said "no it's not necessary" she then went ahead a told me that she was going to do the Beta HCG test. Going back! My PCM said that there was only one kind of pregnancy test when i was asking her which test she was going to do!!!! Now this nurse without me even asking for it said that she was going to have my blood drawn for quantity and i then told her oh you mean the beta hcg test...so she knows i am right on top of things. She then said yes and that she also wanted to sched me an appt with a dr and talk to her about my situation and that MAYBE she can do an ultrasound. I then told her thank you and i am sorry i didn't mean to cause you problems i am just concerned with whats going on.

Resuming you have to beg and beg and be presistent and not give up that is the only way to go a step furthur until you can get more answers to what is going on with your body. If i would have got up and left just because she said that i wasn't pregnant i would have been back at the same doubt and worry of what to do. DON'T GIVE UP! Even if we are not pregnant it is good to know why our bodies are acting that way and we could really be preventing an infection or much more serious health situation.

Well i'll be back with more updates ladies look forward to Sep 2nd!

Best of luck ladies to all of us.

2 quotes i liked and would like to share with you all...

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.  Nothing can
       be done without hope and confidence.
                                                    - Helen Keller

Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future.
     It's  simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step.
                                                                   - Joni Erickson Tada

STAY STRONG!

I UNDERSTAND WHAT UR GOING THROUGH MAYBE WE COULD EXCHANGE EMAIL AND TALK MORE ABOUT HOW I FEEL TOO
***@****
Hi all, My gf and i last had sex on aug 6th and 7th. this is about a few days after her period. Well about 2 weeks later on the morning of aug 23rd she woke up with morning sickness, felt nauseated and vomitted. Ate breakfast and threw it up. same with lunch. She feels more tired than usual so she naps after work.. feels hungry more than ever. and feels a cramping/stomach aches.. well today aug 26th we decided to go to the clinic, and her pee test came out negative. shes been drinking lots of water and her pee came out clear and not yellow.. dont know if that would be a factor in yielding accurate results. She also has her period twice a month and this week she should of gotten it again but she hasnt gotten it yet.. I told her to take a hpt again later in the morning.. so now we're waiting.. this is pretty frustrating.. she has ALL the symptoms but yet failed the test..
i'm getting a little confused can someone please shed some light for me i had a reversal of sterilisation done in june i had one normal period in july i missed my period on the 1st of august and after many HPT's all negative i went along to my G.P he did a blood test which was negative i have since missed the next period and had another blood test done also negative i have a lot of clear thick stretchy discharge feelings of sickness sore boobs and cramping pains but no spotting or bleeding of any kind my G.P flatly refuses to send me for an ultra sound and i am going out of my mind.i have never missed a period before apart from the 3 times previous when i had my 3 children who are now grown up although they all showed on HPT's.reading on here that some people did not know untill they had an ultrasound make me think just maybe the tests are wrong but the doc is looking at me like im stupid.could i be pregnant or is it just wishfull thinking on  my part.HELP!
also i forgot to mention i am 39 years old so i thought maybe i was going through menopause which would be upsetting for me as then i had the op for nothing but i am getting no real signs of menopause.the ampunt of discharge leads me to believe that im sure im not menopausal as as far as im aware things start to dry up during this time but i keep finding my underware is wet through often but no smell.i cant understand why im leaking so much.sorry for the TMI but i just need to kow what is happening i am very overweight but do not have pcos.due to the fact im overweight i cant tell any difference in my shape.how can i convince my G.P to send me for an ultrasound to put my mind at ease.
hi gypseythesweets do you have an update?
Im glad I came across this website, it has somewhat helped alliviate my going crazy!  I've always been irregular but this month Im sure Im pregnant although we only baby danced like maybe 3 times in the month.  Last cycle started 21 July, usually I would add about 5 days to that meaning I'd expect next cycle to start 26th August.  I would've expected it to show up on a pregnancy test by now, but when I spoke to my mum she actually told me that when she was pregnant with me (Im a twin) it didnt show up on a test until about 2 weeks after she misssed her period.  So that makes me feel little better.  

I started getting lower abdominal cramps when AF finished, but then about 2wks into my cycle I started got a real sore back, and ever since then I have had cramps, really sore back pains, and sometimes slight nausea (but not really).  With my first pregnancy I got a positive test at 9 wks but I didnt test before that, I waited until later on.  

We're quite lucky in NZ because its a lot easier to get things like ultrasounds and tests done here, I used to have a midwife she'd give me a referral for an US whenever I asked for one, and I honestly can't see why american doctors can't use a doppler to listen to your stomachs, thats so stupid, its not even like its a big thing or costs them money!!!  I bought an at home doppler here on our trademe site for about $80 and I used it almost everyday throughout my first pregnancy to listen to the heart beat.

I hope all you ladies get answers soon, and I'll be thinking about you all and sending positive wishes you way! =)
Hey ladies, sorry to be late on commenting with my update. I went in yesterday to my drs appt, the appt was moved a day before. They did a transvaginal ultrasound FINALLY. Result was NO BABY. I saw it with my own eyes. I did see some movement...which could be gas. There was a possible fibroid but through the transvaginal ultrasound per dr it's not easily detected. So they have to call me to sched an appt for a regular ultrasound. So ladies, that gas must have been strong, or whatever it was. I still don't understand how woke up to throw up one day and the following feel faint. Even if i am no carrying a baby...will let you know what was my situation specially if there was any complications... Best of luck ladies. I hope for those of you whom are still in the limbo of prego or not prego continue to persist to them drs. I got mine done and remember i did have a PCM tell me that they wouldn't unless i had a positive ultrasound.
Sorry i was late....if you want to contact me at my personal email check your messages on medhelp. May you get what you want it to be, best wishes sent to you and all the other ladies on here.

P.S. ladies remember you can always get pregnant, it's not difficult have the fun, and then the BIG BANG BOOM BELLY, pops shortly after. LOL trying to put some humor in this all. I was sad to know i wasn't but know that you can always prepare to be.

Sorry to hear that the new was'nt good! :(
Quite scary to think just how far our bodies can go to trick us, if only we could put te mind power to good use to help us win the lotto lol!
In regards to my own situation I really dont knw what to think about it now, so I guess its just a waiting game for me...
I am now on day 6 of my missed period, I'm 28 and have had regular 28-30 day cycles for as long as I can remember and only started trying to get pregnant for the first time last month. 4 home urine tests say negative but I have no period symptoms at all but do feel hot, irritable, have mild cystitis and thrush which I hear can be due to the hormonal change and have had bouts of dizziness. Going to see the doctor for a test on Monday as pretty sure I must be pregnant, relieving to see I'm not the only one going through this!  
Hi, i'm 25 yrs old and i have a beautiful, healthful 3 yr baby girl. About 4 yrs ago they told me i had beginnings of HPV. So they had to go and do i biopsy to remove it. The nurse that gave me the new told me all the worst scenarios that would happen. But the most  devastating to me was that she told me that after the biopsy i wouldn't be able to get prego and if i did i would end up having a miscarriage because I wouldn't be able to hold the weight.

I was only 21 at the time and had no kids. My bofriend of 3yrs and i had just started to talk about having a baby, now this. I was enrolled in a medical assitant program so i went back to school and asked all my teachers about it. It was a farley a new topic for the. I was schedule to have my biposy a month later 6/28/06. I went to my appt. Atfer talking to friends a family and they help me to believe thet I was still young I had a good chance of having a baby later on. But when I got to the dr. They told me my appt. Was moved to the following months because the dr. Was out of town. Well thanks for telling me know in advice.

I went back home that day I had I talk with my boyfriend and we decided that we wanted to get prego. So we had unprtected sex. Before the told me I had HPV I had been using the depo shot for about 3 yrs. Then they changed me to the pill, but I neve took it. That was the olny time my b/f and I had unprotected sex. About 2 weeks later we took a home test and it was neg. But he started to tell his family that I was prego. I said he didn't care what the test showed, he knew I was prego. In the next 2 weeks I took 3 more test all neg. Then the day of the biopsy came and they did another test then, it was also neg. So after that I just have up.

About 3 weeks after the biopsy I I started to feel prego and started to put weight on. My periods had never been normal so I didn't think much about it when I was late. But my b/f got me another test. One that one the control line didn't show but the one that determines if you're prego or not did show. I thought it was just a bad test and it was a neg. Left it at that. A few days later I got my period. But by that time something inside of me kept telling me I was. So finally on august I took another because I was starting to get very hungry by 10 am and was having dizziness and nausea. That one finally was positive.

I went to the dr. And they told me I was about 3-4 weeks.  I told her it couldn't be possible because I hadn't had sex since the end of june. I had to be more then that. I was every concerned because that meant I was prego. When I had the biopsy, Plusi had been drinking almost every day do to depression. I didn't want to lose my baby. Then next month I had my period again, it lasted 7 days(red blood) then 7days dark brown stinky blood. I didn't think nothing of it. Didn't tell anyone. 20 days later. I get the same dark brown blood for a few days then it was spotting for a few days. I told my sister and she told me I might be having a miscarriage. I was so say and just stopped thinking about Nov. My period finally stopped completely. 4 months later a had my health baby girl.
I went 3 months with out a period and i have taken test at home and have had blood test.This morning i took 3 and one had a very very VERY faint line then went away. This month i had spotting, Also food cravings. Like pickles and ice cream, crab meat with root beer floats. My breast are sore and are starting to slightly darken down. I am having all the sings and symptoms. The doctor at the ER told me I should go to plan parent hood and ask them to get a DNC done. I honestly feel i am pregnant. So does my husband and his family. I am not sure what to do. I mean my mother in-law was 3 and 1/2 months before her's came back positive. so i just don't know what to do.
i think i might be 4 month 2 weeks pregnant. i have had my peroid all through the months since April. i ,issed it a few days in August but it came.
i did about 6 lab test and 3 home pregnancy test. still feel very pregant.
is going all the changes in my body...
what do you guys think
Yeah it wasn't good news but God knows what he does. Maybe it just wasn't the right time. Yeah sorta like you said, it's a waiting game. One thing i will tell you is presist until you know for sure that you are not pregnant. These doctors can be so ignorant. Best of luck to you...
Hope you do end up carring a baby.

I went in yesterday for my ultrasound and need to sched now an appt to see what the dr says could have been that big inflamation (inflammation) that had caused my belly to look pregnant. Yeah so you all know i am not preggo, but for those that result not preggo and are concerned maybe whatever could have caused it for me could for you too...so just trying to inform you all.

Hang in there ladies.  Best of luck to all of you.
I have been having pains in the lower abdomen for weeks now. My period is very late, and when I press down on my lower right side it is very tender. I went and took an HCG blood test last week and it was <2.40 and then they took my blood again 24 hours later and it was the same levels. I am in the Army so it can be pretty difficult to receive good treatment. I have have had severe belly pains going on a month now. I feel sick and nauseous  all day. And I have little to now energy to perform my job as a soldier. I had another blood test done this week b/c my chain of command made me take another one (even though the doc said to wait 7-14 days to come back) and it was the same hormone level. I am very scared that this may be a bad pregnancy or cancer. Yesterday I had an endovagional  ultrasound and the ultrasound that they perform on your lower abdomen. . When the tech was done she then did an ultrasound on my kidneys. I asked her why she did that and she said that procedure is that when they see something that they are supposed to do an ultrasound of the kidneys as well. She told me that she isnt a doctor so she is not allowed to diagnose or tell me what she saw. I am so scared ladies. I have been sick as a dog and being on the Army doesnt make it easier. I love to serve but at what cost to my health. Please let me know if any of have had the same issues. God Bless you.
I'm kinda glad  I'm not alone with this HPT and blood test negative and still feel pregnant thing. I miscarry last April 27 and had my last period(always regular) June, since July I haven't had my period or not even a bit of bleeding. I did 6 or 7 HPT and 1 blood test last Wednesday and ALL negative...I have symptoms, sore breast,tired,sleepy,headache.....I will go next Tuesday for ultrasound,my husband and I really wanna know what's going on.We've been praying for baby even twins!

I'll update after I'll get any result from my ultrasound....Good luck girls!!! and God Bless!!!!

Michelle
Well ladies yesterday I was in so much pain that I couldnt walk....so i went to the er...I have a 5.5 cm cyst on my right ovary:(
hello my name is adi. im 20 and i have hypothiroidism. i also have been tring to get pregnant for a while because the drs. told me i could lose that ability soon. now i think im pregnant; however every test i take comes out neg. even a blood test from the docters. i have gaind a lil middel section i was getting sick for about a month almost every day then it just stopped. i havnt had an accual period in about 3 months but i have still been getting light cramps. my brests are not only swolen but also my nippels have both grown and darkened alot! because of my dissese im tired all the time anyways but here in the last couple months i have been sleeping about 12 hours a day without the ability of getting out of bed and to top it off im hungry all the time, where as i usualy didnt eat but about 2-3 light meals a day and that was only because my docters said i had to. i wasnt accually hungry most of the time. my docter said since the test are neg. he cant do anything to help me and idk what to do can anyone help me. and as of right now he is the only docter with in an hour drive that is covered by my husbans insurance so swiching docters is out for now. advise?

Googled and found this wonderful blog with such great stories and strong women! Im jessica and ive been on the depo shot since dec. 09, im only 23 but when my bf and i were in the process of moving they gave me my preloaded shot so that i could have it done since it takes forever to get paperwork transfered. Well i am a nurse but my bf didnt trust me to give myself the shot...so he did it. Everything seemed fine up intill a month ago i spotted which i have never spotted before. Ive had gas, diarrhea for 6 days straight that hits right at 8 pm. I started noticing how tender my breasts have gotten and the headaches are the worsts. The last time my breasts hurt this bad i was pregnant and had a misscarriage(which never showed up on the pregnancy test) My bf is very well convinced im pregnant now and just waiting to have positive results, i dont know how long i should wait to go to doctor or how long to take another one. i just cant ignore the signs much longer, the tiredness, spotting, dry heaving now on top of everything, just wont go get another shot till im for sure i am not i cant handle another miscarriage
ok so ive saw everyone else and i kno im not crazy ive been through the same **** for 4 months straight i took 10 urine test that includes home and at the doc and all negative but yet i havent had my period since june 11th and i have all the symptoms and still they refuse to give me a blood test.. like today i was in walmart and in one of the isles they had air freshener and i got sick the whole time i went down the isle but yet my test are negative smh idk anymore i gave up so if i am then im happy but idk
I'm on the implant birth control Implannon. I got it on April 30, 2010. After about a year it can make your periods completely go away. However, I had been having it at least every two weeks and for a long time. The first day of my last period was July 25. I am 5 weeks late for my period, meaning I have missed two periods.
I've experienced a lot of dizziness and headaches and upset stomach and diarrhea.
I've taken three pregnancy tests. One a week ago, one two weeks ago, and one three weeks ago. All negative. I feel very pregnant but the tests are negative. I've read about women never getting positive results.

What do ya'll think? Pregnant or not?
Hello all, I posted back in July.
Well I was finally able to get my GYN to do something to figure out what was going on. I had more bloodwork done, including another blood test that turned up negative. But, lucky for me, at my last GYN appt, I told her about my rough periods. Unfortunately for me, this isn't a lie, when I have them, they're kinda bad. I ended up getting an Pelvic Ultrasound and a CT scan. I got the results - No baby, but a giant Fibroid (20 + cm). So I'm gonna have to go get that out, if I even want to have any babies...but at least I know what is going on. Finally. Also, I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but my breast were, and actually still are, have a bit of milky fluid, turns out, my prolactin levels are through the roof, so I will be going to a Endocrinologist to find out what's going on there. And that would explain the headaches and the dizziness I've been having.

Figure I'd get back to all and give an update.

Wish me luck :)
And maybe after everything calms down and gets taken care of, I'll have a child someday :)

Good luck to all, and stay on those doctors...if I hadn't of hounded mine, I'd still be wondering what was going on with me.

(^_^)/~
Hi all, so yah still like 4 weeks in this and 6 negative test later, still feel pregnant, going to go to doctors next week. i had been reading about the depo and it seems like most women on it and that are pregnant have to go to doctor, one had taken like 23 test and found out shewas 27 weeks along. the sleeping is becoming a problem laying on back i get such bad heartburn, my tummy hurt along with boobs to lay on stomach and i hate sleeping on my side ( i cant sleep on my right side due to 4 surgeries and nerve problem) and still 8pm every night im getting sick, im nausated after meals and i found myself eating cheese on a fudgesicle which btw is very tasty lol. will update after my doctors appt. anyone else read or hear of anyway with the depo shot problem? lol and my gas problem wow my bf wondering if i will be like this all 9 months he himself is pretty sure i am and im like 99.9% ugh if not there is something seriously going wrong in my body
Hi.I am 42 years old .I have one 19 yr.old son.I have the STRANGEST situation I have EVER dealt with!Back in May,my period went strangely light and only lasted 2 day.My stomach started to poof out and my boobs too.I thought this was weird,that had'nt happened since I had my son,went and took an HPT.Negative.I waited till J8une,another light period.By this time clothes and bra did not fit anymore.Went to Dr.got a urine test and blood test,negative.Got an ultrasound,looking for cysts and fibroids,found some small cysts.said it would not hurt anything.By this time morning sickness,sensitivity to smell,ect.was happening.it is now sept.went to another Dr.on friday,did not tell him about previous Dr.visit.he ordered ultrasound,found a fibroid that was an egg that started to develop and never finished.periods are still messed up,I have gained 25.lbs.I have something moving under belly button and near rib cage.Dr.put me on high blood pressure meds .that are harmful to babies because he says I am not pregnant.I have heard that if you are overweight it is harder for ultrasound to detect things and I have heard about babies that can hide in ribcage.I also have a tilted uterus making it more difficult to see.my husband has also felt this movement!am I crazy???can this happen???
I'm 18 almost 19 I have a 1 year old daughter, so I know how it feels to be pregnant also I know my body and when somethings wrong I got my iud taken out out in the month of july 2010 me and my fiancee are wanting another baby been having un protected sex since july it is now october 3 home pregnancy test and a blood test all of them negative but yet I'm gaining weight sore boobs diarrhea and I'm leaking colstrum and I can feel a movement here and there.. I have been going to my doctors ob/gyn and the hospital trying to figure out what is wrong with me.. Can someone please tell me what is going on with my body... Thanks cayley
IAM THE SAME WAY IAM 3 MONTHS LATE ON MY PERIOD NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE MISSED A PERIOD. IFEEL LIKE IAM GONNA START BUT IAINT. ITHINK TO MYSELF ICANT BE PREGO BUT ISURE FEEL LIKE IT. IWENT TO THE ER CAUSE IDO HAVE INSURANCE THEY TOOK TEST AND SAID I HAVE A THICK UTERINE WALL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THAT WILL STOP MY PERIODS. IAM SO CONFUSSED CAUSE IFEEL LIKE IAM..DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..
Ok here's my story, please advise me ladies I dont think I can go through this alone but have no one else to talk to. Me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for around 2yrs now, I have missed my September period and am now just under 3weeks late, I did 2 home urine tests about a week after my period due date and both were negative but the 2nd line to show positive could be seen very faintly, but i took the tests to be negative, i have had hurrendous heartburn and nausea for around 10days now, exhaustion, sleeping in the afternoon, extremely tender and heavy breasts, loss of appetite, constantly thursty, breathlessness and flutters in my tummy. I went to the doctors who did a urine test which came up neg. but he told me that it could be to soon to show up a positive result which has put me on edge! He ran blood tests to see if there were any other problems such as anemea and diabetes and a few other thngs which all came back clear. My doctor told me to take a test every week until i get a positive result or have me period. I'm really unsure of what to do as i feel like i could be pregnant but with all the negatives test i really dont know! I dont think I can keep taking urine tests just incase i have to keep seeing that negative mark timie and time again and feel that disappointment again :( Please give me your advice ladies I just dont know where else to turn!
Quick update Ladies! I felt so unwell after my last post that I went straight back to the doctors who did another urine test which came up positive! He said he couldnt guarantee me the result as it wasnt done first thing in the moring so i am due to take another sample in this morning for him to test! But i did another home test last night and it came positive straight away and again this morning so im going back to him just to 100% confirm this! So my answer is yes, you can get negative blood and urine results if you are stilll very early on and so your hormone levels are not high enough for it to be detected, i was first tested at the doctors at 10days late of my period and i am now 17days and it has finally shown up! Docs. have said I am aprox 6 1/2 weeks! WOW!  Im very happy but also very confused as i am going to be a mummy! ARGH!!! Good luck all of you and I hope you all get the results that you want xxxx
Okay. I have not had a period since May 18th, 2010. I have gained about 10 lbs. I believe I feel movement. Fatigue. Nauseous not not vomiting. My husband thinks I am pregnant. Ive had all the negative tests. Blood and urine. I am setting up to have an ultra sound done. I want to know whats going on. I have been having tiny little cramps around my lower belly. I have had a high heart rate, well more than normal. My breasts hurt. Really bad. I don't know what to think. I feel pregnant. VERY pregnant. My stomach is hard. And my back hurts. Headaches and leg cramps EVERYNIGHT. Its weid because anyother time I get a negative result I immdiately have my period. Not this time. Help?
heyy well my name is yessenia n idk if i really im prego i had sex many all agust got my period n den had sex again on septmber i have had two periods but i still feel very prego i have had 3hpt n it was negative n i went to clinic n it was negative but yet i havnet miss a period im waitin for it to come which is on the 23 dis friday but my last period it was weird cuzz it wasnt  red blood color it was more like brown n musc kind of thing lasted for 2-3 days n da rest juss lil red pinkish spots but i have had back aches head aches i have bin really tried sumtimes i run out of breath for doin a lil thing my breast hurt but dey usually hurt cuzz my period would come i have cramps i have gotten sick i have bin sick like da flu a fever but i dnt want to take any medince until im really sure of wats goin on so if anyone knows or have gonna thru the same problem can anyone help.. thank you  
also forgot to say that i have fely like vomiting but i havent it juss da nausea but i juss want answer to wat if i am or am i not ??!!!
Hi Everyone!

First off thanks to all of you who have kept us updated! I have spent all day off and on reading this whole thread and am SO happy to feel less crazy!!

For my back story, i went off B/C in Feb of this year to start TTC. Last month my period was over a week late...and they have been like clock work since my very first one 13 years ago. I took a few tests, only got negatives, then AF showed up.

This month....no AF! it was due around the 12th-14th...i had some VERY light spotting one day...not even enough for a panty liner...and nothing since. My breasts have grown two cup sizes...and tonight oddly enough smell like breast milk! lol. I have all the common symptoms (nausea, dizziness, headaches, lower back pain,mood swings, extreme sense of smell, etc etc) I have taken about 6 HPT's since the spotting and have only gotten negatives (i thought i was going to smash the last digital test when it flashed "Not Pregnant" at me, lol)

I went in for a Blood HCG test last friday and am awaiting results. They said they would mail them to me and not to call the office (it was a walk in clinic) So now i'm anxious and terrified to check my mail! lol.

I have been pregnant twice before and miscarried both. The first i got a positive test at 1.5 months (i was 18 so i wasn't paying attention till i was throwing up constantly) and miscarried at just over 2 months.
The second i miscarried at just over 3 months, but was on B/C the entire time for both...

I just KNOW that i am....my hubby thinks so too and has already started talking to my abdomen.

I have had family members who were unable to get a positive HPT only positives on blood tests...i'm hoping to have that same luck and be able to easily get an ultra sound scheduled. We'd love to annouce it at thanksgiving!!

So thank you all for giving me hope that even if i get a letter in the mail with a negative result...all may not be lost...and to get myself an ultrasound in a few weeks!!

I will certainly keep you all updated regardless of the outcome, and would welcome any and all thoughts,prayers and baby dust sent my way, as i will be sending my thoughts,prayers and babydust to all of you!! :)
Update!! Well i just got back my blood test and it was Negative. I'm of course a little sad and upset because i was really hoping to have something on paper that lined up with everything i'm feeling!!

Even the lady at the clinic when i called said i may just be too early..judging by my symptoms. I am only just over 2 weeks late for AF.

So i guess i'll wait it out, see what happens over the next few weeks, and if my next AF doesn't come get in to a doc again! I'll keep you guys updated

Thanks!!
Hi everyone!  My symptoms are similar to everyone else except I had an Ultrasound done.  My Hpts have all been negative.  My blood test has been too.  My doctor even went as far as doing a pregnancy level blood test.  The ultrasound came back strange.  They say that there is some obstruction.  My doctor explained that it could mean one of two things.  It could mean a very early pregnancy or something else not so good in my womb.  After the ultrasound I had another blood test and that came back negative too.  After reading everyone's posts I believe I am pregnant.  My breast are soared, I fainted once.  But overall, I haven't had any morning sickness.  I've had a few headaches a few weeks ago which is why I went to the doctor.  I think I want to believe that I am pregnant rather than have something else obstructing my womb.  Has anyone experienced something similar?  
Hi everyone, I had menstruation like cramps for a few days but my period never came!!! I have no other symptoms except fatique. I am a week late and the HPTs all comes out negative. This happened to anyone else and what was the outcome? I breastfed for a year and waited 3 month for my period to return after that. Had one cycle but no period after that. Not using any birthcontrol
After reading most of everyone's posts, I can say that I don't feel alone.
I seriously feel like I am going crazy! My last normal period was on Sept. 14th and I've always been on a regular 28 day cycle. I had sex on Sept. 26th and a week after I've been noticing slight changes. As the days have gone by I've been having pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, decrease appetite, fatigue, bloating, heart palpitations, lower back aches, left side abdominal cramping, dull aches and pulling. I really didn't know if it was truly pregnancy symptoms or PMS.

I've done over 5 hpt all came back neg. I was supposed to get my period on Oct. 12 but started bleeding a dark brown the light red then a light pink and dark brown discharge lasting on 2 1/2 days which my normal cycle lasts 4-5 days. I thought my bloating would go down but I am still bloated! I don't feel bloated but I sure do look like it!

I went to the doctor on Oct. 18th and did all the blood and urine tests. Did an EKG that was normal. Did a urinalysis and that was normal. I don't have an infection. My electrolytes and thyorid levels are all normal. My blood HCG <1.

I did an ultrasound on Oct. 27th of my kidneys, pelvis, transabdominal and transvaginal. The ultrasound tech said I would have wait a few days and go over the results with my doctor. I couldn't wait so yesterday I called my doctor's office and someone (not my doctor) called me back to tell me my pelvic ultrasound is within normal limits.

I'm so freakin' frustrated not knowing what's wrong with me. I just don't feel right. I can't sleep or lay on my stomach because it's so uncomfortable and I feel pressure on my left side. I have a high tolerance for alcohol and out of the times I've tried to drink I felt like I wanted to throw up after 2-3 drinks when I can drink 5 or more and not have the feeling of wanting to puke at all. Also I can smell things that seem so strong to me that sometimes makes my nausea 10 times worse.

Am I crazy?

I've done over 5 hpt all came back neg. I was supposed to get my period on Oct. 12 but started bleeding on Oct 13th a dark brown the light red then a light pink and dark brown discharge lasting on 2 1/2 days which my normal cycle lasts 4-5 days. I thought my bloating would go down but I am still bloated! I don't feel bloated but I sure do look like it!

Am I crazy?
Hi everyone, here is some feedback on my situation, dr did some tests. Seems like I never ovulated and my hormone levels are way too low!!! That is the reason for my late period.
We decided that I had to go on birthcontrol till next year till my hornones are sorted. I wanted to go the the chemist to buy yasmine when my husband insisted that I go for a bloodtest first to make sure I'm not pregnant. I didn't want to go because I knew I wasnt pregnant. My period is almost 2 weeks late but I did urine tests which came out negative. I decided to do what my husband said and..... I'm pregnant!!! What would've happened if I started birthcontrol?
Congrats dedre1!!!

I'm so glad to see this board is staying alive and well!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my 2nd missed period....due sometime next week.

I'm on like my 30th negative urine test...not even sure why i keep testing! All my symptoms are still here and getting stronger...i can't make it through a single night without waking up to potty several times and/or try not to vomit! lol

I promised myself and my hubby when we miss the second period i will go in to a dr and demand an ultrasound to tell we whether i'm pregnant...or there are cysts or what...because SOMETHING is definitely going on.....i'm betting and praying it's pregnant though!

Keep up with the updates everyone! And i'll touch base as soon as i have anything to update :)

Good luck to you ShockinglyRefreshing!
Hope your test comes back positive this time!
Could the doctor give you an explanation as to why you miscaried? Just interrested.
Husband wants to divorce me just because he thinks i'm getting crazy over telling that I might be pregnant but all tests were negative..

I am so happy that I found this site. I already have one kid and she's 5 yrs old already. Just got married last year and so trying to have a baby again. My last period was August 26,2010. And it's Nov 7 now and still got no period.

Last week I went to the ER coz i've been having sharp pains left and right. And having headaches, feeling some sort of muscle spasms, burping and gassy, lower back mild pains, but not that nauseous and my breasts are sometimes swollen and you can see the veins out. But it's not that everyday my boobs are sore. NOw upon spending a night in the ER they said my urine and blood tests are all negative. Then they gave me like an Xray thingy on my stomach not an ultrasound. They said I just have an impacted stool that's all they can see causing those pains.

But still I feel pregnant. Or maybe I was just hallucinating that I am. But til now period hasn't arrived yet. And my husband was thinking I am making up stories by saying I feel I am pregnant and called me CRAZY literally that I dont believe the doctor who examined me in the ER. I demanded fro an ultrasound but they didnt want to give me one coz my blood test was neg. Due to this, my husband decided to get divorce because he's also frustrated not having a kid and me hallucinating that I am.

Though my sister and mom think that I might be pregnant. I just don't know anymore. Now i'm feeling some cramps like I'm about to have my AF. So i'm still waiting if i'll have my perod. But this thing scares me now. What if i'm not pregnant and it's something serious already inside? It stresses me especially my husband thinks i'm just making up stories feeling odd and feeling that I am pregnant.

I don't know what to think anymore. ...
Hello Ladies,

A little about myself, I am a mother of 5 beautiful children.  I have had 2 miscarriages as well.  My husband is away for a year (has been gone for almost 4 months now) so the last time we were intimate was July 13 2010.  So... If I were to be pregnant I would be 17-18 weeks along. Now I know what being pregnant feels like obviously, and I had some suspicions early on due to similar pregnancy like symptoms I had been experiencing that were similar in the past, frequent urination, breaking out, extreme fatigue, breast changes ect..  Now I will tell you I am still breast feeding my youngest and so breast changes are not normally as pronounced in this situation.  

I took a test and got a super faint positive that didn't show up until awhile after, I know what they say that if you read the test after 10 min its invalid, but thats not always true as with my oldest daughter I took 4 pregnancy tests at the same time ( I was positive i was pregnant) and they all came out negative, i looked at them about 30 min later still negative so i threw them out.  Later on in the night when I got home something just made me go and take them out and take a look and lo and behold all 4 were positive!!  Sometimes the tests are so wet that a light positive doesn't show until its dried a little. I went to the dr. and showed the faint positives and then had it confirmed with a blood test to be forsure positive.  Anyways (back to this time around)... so I took another test just in case it was a fluke and the second test was a definite negative.  I was still feeling pregnancy like symptoms a few weeks later and so I took another test again negative.(No periods at all during this time) So I was convinced okay I was a month past our possible conception date so if its still negative by now I'm not pregnant.  So I just attributed the breast changes to breastfeeding and have continued living with the frequent urination, feeling sick after I eat, had cramping off an on, but no period.  I had a slight pink tinge when I wiped occasionally but that was it.

I left well enough alone until I had on 2 separate occasions a random person ask me if i was pregnant. It freaked me out a little because i was already at the acceptance/relief stage that I wasn't.  (This was Oct 17 ish) Oh by the way we were not TTC, in fact hubby wants to get a Vasectomy done as we decided we don't want anymore.  It stuck in my mind for a few days that maybe I should re test as I still didn't have a period, only the slight pink tinge every now and then and i had continued to have cramping on and off and was beginning to feel increasingly more tired ( I even fell asleep in the bathtub for half an hour!! ) Mind you I am taking care of the 5 kids solo while hubby is away.  So I took a test and it was again looking negative but then went to a really faint positive later on, so I assumed evap line, as i would of been around 13/14 weeks so forsure there would be a dark line if i in fact was preggers, but I tested again to be sure, this time bought a double pack and both of those did the same thing later on after drying somewhat it showed faint positives/evaps  (these faint lines were blue in colour not gray or clear) these tests were the blue clearblue easy and equate + types, i read online from many women that these blue dye tests are known for having these blue light evap lines and that the pink dye tests were more reliable so I went out spent some more $ and bought a first response and took it with morning urine and this time it came out clearly negative not a faint line or even clear line in sight!  I was pretty pissed at the clearblue easy and equate companies for wasting so much of my money on crappy tests that don't work properly.

Now its Nov 7 almost 3 weeks since I took those tests and I am feeling constant fluttering/quickening!!!  I am so confused as I always eventually got a positive test within the first month or two if i was pregnant.  I keep trying to brush it off as possible gas, as I do have some indigestion going on, but I know the difference, I've had 5 kids!  I keep trying to ignore it but it happens all the time, gas would relieve itself eventually wouldn't it?  i wasn't really paying attention to it but now that I have noticed it/felt it its driving me nuts!  My uterus is really sore/tender as well and that was common in my later pregnancies due to multiple pregnancies stretching the uterine muscles so they become more sensitive.  Oh ya also I am very slender and I feel a bulge and i thought it was my bladder having issues because of the frequent urination. Well anyway I want to get some sort of gas reliever so that I can rule that out and can see if it keeps fluttering as this is the right time 17 weeks for it to start happening so it would be right on time with my dates!! Oh plus i had dreams randomly on 3 separate nights throughout the last 4 months that i was expecting and these were during the times when i was convinced  I wasn't pregnant, almost like my subconscious was telling me otherwise.  I will know forsure even without an U/S or anything in a month or so as I definitely will be able to tell the kicking esp being so slender.  I am only concerned because I just started my bipolar meds again and I don't think i should take them if im pregnant so I would just like to know forsure what is going on with my body.  I am tempted to buy another test but that is such a waste of money. I swear they do it on purpose make it be light or false positives to make you question the test and go out and buy more so they make more$$!  I just don't want to go to the Dr and they act like I'm crazy. I mean they should just be able to feel my uterus and put a Doppler on to pick up a heart beat by now.  I may just go to the dr tomorrow and see what she says, she is good with getting any tests I want done, so she probably would do an u/s if I asked.  I will definately keep you guys posted.
Viewing 201-400 comments: