later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?.............
Simple question here, has anyone ever had a negative blood test and negative urine test and went on with their daily routine and a month or so later found out you were in fact pregnant while having ultrasound done. If this has happened to anyone or perhaps someone you know, please respond, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.

ms_smiles
Hi kjsk, First of all, thank you so much for your concern. I was pretty excited there for a moment. I am still trying to be okay with this whole thing. I guess I am sort of numb to the disappointment of not being pregnant. I have been hurt so many times getting my hopes up and then I either have a miscarriage or simply my period starts, so I guess I am just somewhat trying to put my best face forward and just pray one day that I would be able to carry another baby full term. My one and only child turns 21 years old on tomorrow. I have been wanting another child for years now. Just haven't been having any luck. I had three miscarriages in a 18 month time frame between 2001 and 2002. I had gotten the positive blood tests and everything back then, but by the time I found out I was pregnant, I think I had just been doing too much strenuous things to carry it. So, to make a long story short, that's why I try to put on a happy face to keep from really crying and breaking down. In the mean time, yall just keep me in prayer that one day I can carry another little one full term. Again, thanks for your concern and I wish you the best!!

ms_smiles
i thought so girl...i could hear the pain/hurt in your tone even though you werent expressing disappointment. for some reason it just isnt the right time right now and maybe you dont know why that is, but your day will come when the time is right and when you are least expecting it. just curious, are you over 40? age can play a factor as im sure you already know. can slow the whole process down. try one of those ovulation detector kits if you are really trying to conceive (if you have not already). maybe that will give you some idea of when things are "good to go". sorry your hopes were up but just know there was some reason why it didnt happen at this particular time. happy bday to your son! 21? now thats stress! in time you'll feel okay again. it is hard to accept especially if your body and mind felt differently.
I know a lady that thought she was going through the change and was pregnat and she didnt thing she could have another on but God had a diffrent plan for her.
Thanks Ak2 for that encouraging post. I felt better after reading that.

ms_smiles
Thanks again for the response. I am 38. Got a birthday coming up in a week. So as you can see, I am still a little under 40. One thing that kinda keeps my hopes up is the fact that one day I had just thrown in the towel and said....forget it, I am not trying to get pregnant anymore cause maybe I just can't have anymore kids, and the lord showed me different. He allowed me to get pregnant those three times to let me know that I am still capable of conceiving, but he's just not ready for me to have another one right now. It was almost as if he was right in front of my face with both hands on my arms letting me know, that it's just not time yet!!! So, everytime I think of that, it makes me feel better to know that at least I can still conceive. So as I always tell myself, if I can conceive it and believe it, one day I'll achieve it!! Continue to pray for me and I'll let you know when it happens.

ms_smiles
Just wanted you to know Ak2 that I wish you the best at your doctors appointment. Let me know how things turn out.

ms_smiles
Hi May_be, I went 8 weeks without my period and blood and urine kept coming out negative, and the day before missing my second period, I started spotting and later on that day, it started flowing like a river. So, just give it a bit more time and if it still doesn't start that second month, go get tested again. Sometimes your body tend to skip a month, for different reasons. I just knew I was pregnant, but it crept up on me soon as I was getting ready to miss the second month. I wish you the best and hope I was of some help.

ms_smiles
well i have my doctors appontment today to figure out why i have problems like that
Hi everybody, reading all your thoughts made me feel better. I had my last period on 23rd June now its more than 6 weeks i didn't have any. I had my hpt couple of times and guess what.. Was negative and today doctor take my blood test and is negative too. But i'm feeling all kind of symptoms Bloating, cramps in my abdomen and leg cramps, difficulty in sitting, nausea, breast tenderness, all my veins being visible, dizziness, some headache..but the doctor asked me to take pills so that i could have my period..i said no. I want to wait till i'm sure. Please somebody tell me Still i could be pregnant.
hi im a mother of 4 and i recently went for a yearly pap and found i was pregnant only by urine test i was told i was 2 months preg. but a week later and my blood shows no pregnancy
the dr said i had a miscarrige but i didnt pass any tissue how can this be?
Well i had my appontment and my dodctor had found red blood cells in my urine so now I know im not imaging things. If somthing is wrong with your urinary tract you could have a lot of pg symptoms. I was put on a med that would give me a yeast infection and so a "gyno" said that all my sympoms are from a yeast infection. Yeah right. now i have to wait 2 more weeks to find out what is up Good luck to you all dont give up till you get a reason for the feelings you have there is allways areason and not that we are all crazy. AK2
Thanks Ak2 for the update. I will be keeping you in prayer that everything goes well for you. You are so right.......anytime our bodies feel a certain way, it is always reason for it. Mine just happened to skip a month, but it came on in August, so I guess it regulated itself. From now on, if my period is late, I'll make sure I miss 2 or almost 3 months before I waste alot of money on pregnancy test again. I've learned alot from this experience. Again, I wish you well when you hear from the doctor again.

ms_smiles
well this is funny after my last "period" Now Im Late well hopefully everything is good  if i was pergnant then my stomich wold be hard at 7 weeks right? My sisters is starting to she is 7 weeks. Would that be everybody? weird how u start thinging about it all still. ak2
well good new I saw aunt flo. disregard that last message
Hi ak2, just wanted to say that I am glad that you finally got your period and things are getting back to normal for you. At least now you know what's going on. I know I was glad when mine finally came. Keep us updated on how you're doing. Take care.

ms_smiles
Ms Smile-

Have you ever been diagnosed with Lupus?  After 3 miscarriages, I'd be concerned that something is up.  I am 38 also (soon to be 39) and trying to get pregnant again.  I have a 2-year old daughter.  If you really want another baby, it would be worth looking into why you had so many miscarriages.  Just my thoughts...

Marie
Thanks ak2 for that last post. I really felt better after reading that regarding your grandma having four more kids following 5 miscarriages. Gives me even more hope now. I know it'll happen for me in due time. Again, thanks for that post. I needed that. One good thing is that I do have one child, so at least I do know that I am capable of not only conceiving, but carrying a baby an entire nine months. My first pregnancy was beautiful with no problems whatsoever.

ms_smiles
you are welcome my husband came home this sunday to monday from Fort Knox and i thought I was pose to be done ovulating and i thing i ovulated last night Scarry only time will tell good luck to you it will happen if you worry it is harder to conceve
Hi Marie, Just responding to your post. I have been thoroughly checked by more than one doctor to find out about the miscarriages, and they all say that nothing is wrong with me. They always say that some women just go through miscarriages before having a successful pregnancy. I have one 21 year old child. I figure whenever the lord see fit for me to have another one, it'll all work out. As far as Lupus or any other disorder, I don't have anything like that. I appreciate your concern though.

Ms_smiles
hello again both of my grandmas had children when they were 40 On my dads side she had my dad then 5 mc before she had 4 more children her last was when she was 42.