Women's Health Community
later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?............
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank
1144 Comments Post a Comment
Viewing 401-600 comments:
Blank
Q: Has anyone felt fluttering/quickening, it not be gas but not pregnant either? Are there other possible explanations other than pregnancy for the fluttering movements?  
Blank
I'm having this right now! But back in September I had a positive pregnancy test and then a bunch of negatives, and 2 negative blood tests. So I have no idea whats going on now!! I don't know if there are any other explanations thought
Blank
So....in our wait to see if AF shows or skips this month, i started spotting dark brown on sunday, it was very little, then stopped. Showed up lightly again yesterday then stopped....today it's a deep brownish red color...and still VERY little. So it's looking just like last month, spotting! *sigh* not even enough to make it to a panty liner.

In the mean time my breasts are getting even more sore every day, and all of my other symptoms are continuing and getting stronger....so i'm still thinking it's possible i or something else is wrong...

I'm going to wait a few more days, see if the spotting stops or gets worse, then make an appointment for next week with an OB to go in for an appointment and find out whats going on!!

I'll keep you all updated, but in the mean time...and of you who've had successful pregnancies....did you have spotting past the first month of your pregnancy?
Blank
so how does the fluttering feeling feel? I just get like bubble feeling like gas but I dont pass gas. I dont get it.
Blank
Fluttering/quickening feels like little bubbles kind of.  Often women mistake it for gas but without actually being gassy.  It just feels like something is squirming and it its just slightly noticeable but at times can kind of bug you as it feels a little ticklish like butterflies in your stomach, mine are just happening in my lower abdomen above my pubic bone.  My doc gave me a blood test and I will be going to get it tomorrow so we'll see what the results are.  Eventually the squirming/gas like bubbles get more noticeable and then eventually you begin to feel it by holding your hand on your tummy, and can even see your stomach move,  later others can begin to feel it.  
Blank
things like this is confusing... if I am pregnant it would be my first time so I have no idea about non of this and what to look for.
Blank
This'll be my last update for a while!

We found out this week that we were indeed pregnant! (trust your bodies ladies!)) unfortunately we found out in the worse way i can think of...by finding out i was miscarrying.

Oh well, trying to look at the bright side! Now at least we know we can get pregnant! So once we heal it'll be time to try again.

I wish the best of luck to you all, and baby dust to those of you who are TTC! Trust your bodies, and your instincts!

Blank
hi  i am curious has nayone continued to have negative pregnancy test but pregnany symptoms at the same time i believe i concieved in august ive taken countless urine test and 1 blood test all negative i have preriods the last three months but thier shorter and lighter than normal with no clots also i usually have extreme cramps the first two days of my periods the past three periods i have had no cramps at all if i am pregnant im 16 weeks and ive began to have twitches in my lower abdomen which has grown a bit over the past three months my breast have gone up a cup size and tons of blue veins running through my chest, arms, hands, feet. has this happen to anyone else? did u find out later you were pregnant if so how?    
Blank
I keep having these gas bubbles its crazy. it seem like my stomach is getting bigger. I think after having the IUI done last month it seem like my body is doing all type of stuff. I just know my body and this has not act in this way before. Then I get these short pains in my navel. What this could be?
Blank
Hi Ladies
Im new to this site, because this is the very first month is my entire life that I am indeed late for my period....Im 28 years old and Im 2 weeks late now.....Ive taken 2 urine tests, one Nov 13, and the other Nov 15. I also went for blood tests on Nov 16 and just got a Negative result from that too. I didnt believe it when the doctor told me so I hung up the phone and went straight to a different doctor. and this doctor seems so sure that I am pregnant. He told me to wait 10 days and then go for  another blood test and see how it goes..... I really really wish that I would just know for sure. I honestly dont believe that im not and I think i know my body pretty good and my natural instinct is that Im pregnant! I will let you know the outcome in the next few weeks and Im praying for a positive result soon. :) good luck to everyone :) we know our bodies more then anyone else and Its just a matter of time for us to get some good news :)
Blank
Hi Ladies
Im new to this site, because this is the very first month is my entire life that I am indeed late for my period....Im 28 years old and Im 2 weeks late now.....Ive taken 2 urine tests, one Nov 13, and the other Nov 15. I also went for blood tests on Nov 16 and just got a Negative result from that too. I didnt believe it when the doctor told me so I hung up the phone and went straight to a different doctor. and this doctor seems so sure that I am pregnant. He told me to wait 10 days and then go for  another blood test and see how it goes..... I really really wish that I would just know for sure. I honestly dont believe that im not and I think i know my body pretty good and my natural instinct is that Im pregnant! I will let you know the outcome in the next few weeks and Im praying for a positive result soon. :) good luck to everyone :) we know our bodies more then anyone else and Its just a matter of time for us to get some good news :)
Blank
if i do not have a period by next week, im going to go to the doct to check n see if i am prego. this is just too much.
Blank
ugh!!!! im going nuts my last period was september 18 i have had no period since just a small spotting that barely turned the toilet paper pink. I have taken about 10 pregnancy test and have went to the ER for back pain and pelvic/abdominal pain and they took blood and urine and they where both negative im going on the second month of being late and starting to feel like im gassy and tired all the time. I hate this is there any suggestions on what to do????
Blank
i was diagnosed at about 22 years old with pcos and have a hard time knowing if i could possibly be pregnant because of my irregular cycles. my last period was on July 26,2010 and if i am in fact pregnant i would about 17 weeks. i took 2 pregnancy tests both at the beginning of October and they were negative. Just this morning my boyfriend suggested i go to the doctor, because in september i began getting red stretch marks on my abdomen, they started small they became itchy and began to stretch. Ive never had them on my stomach. I thought i was losing weight but just last week my stomach seemed bigger that it was before i noticed the stretch marks. coincidence or sure i investigate further??? Some one please help.
Blank
hey, I feel i'm in a similar situation here, I have had 3 negative urine tests (last one as of today), 1 neg blood test and no period since August, my breast a growing n veins now showing, peeing alot, tired also (same as my first pregnancy 20 yrs ago). Doctor did the test today and it came back negative, she said she'd never seen anyone be 3 months along with negative result, but told me just because I had endometrial abalation (cut my lining out) does not mean I cannot get pregnant n need to use protection. She basically told me I'm just FAT!!!
SeriouslyConfused
Blank
I'm 22 years old and very confused.  I had unprotected sex in July and my periods have been very irregular since.  I have tested negative for about 15 urine tests (the last one was this week) and 1 negative blood test.  I have gained about 5-10 lbs but I have been eating more - not because I'm hungry but out of boredom.  I have been to 2 different practitioners and they both said I'm not pregnant.  They started me on birth control to try and regulate my hormones thinking I may have a form of polycystic ovarian sydrome.  This is strange that its happenig now though because I have never been irregular until this last occasion of unprotected sex. I would be 21 weeks pregnant by now and had totally dismissed the idea that I might be pregant until I felt some movement in my stomach.  I felt "gas like" discomfort about 12 times yesterday which i think is too often for gas.  I have also had this weird ear popping sensation which I can be a sign of pregnancy.  Does anyone have any thoughts?
Blank
I am having a similar situation. I have always had very heavy and very strong periods. But in October it suddenly stopped (just a few weeks after stopping the pill and having unprotected sex.) I wasn't trying to get pregnant, just being silly. But when my period didn't come I began to panic. I have missed two periods now. I have been to two different drs. I have failed every urine and blood test! I also found out that I have PCOS (which I never knew I had) and also have endometriosis (which I have had for the last 10 years). I was unhappy with my blood tests and went in for an ultrasound. The Dr found a sac but was empty. AND because of my titled/tipped uterus couldn't really see anything else. She said my cervix was closed and I had all the signs of a pregnancy but no HGC in my blood. I was told to day (since I would be around 8-9 weeks) that I should go back on the pill and that I am not pregnant. ALSO she said to gain 3-4kg (6lbs) cause it may help. But I am already busting out of my jeans (only at the belly) when I once had a completely flat stomach?! I am tired, my breasts are very sore (and NEVER have been before). I just feel off, and feel tired. And am convinced I am still pregnant and this is not PCOS?! HELP? What do I do? Should I start the pill again??
Blank
Hi i am the same haven't had a normal period since Sept this year, boobs are sore and growing stomach is rounded i was stopped other day and asked when im due, cant stop being sick doctors have had to give me nausea pills.
keep going back to doctors every month but urine tests are all negative blood test 2 months ago neg have a scan on 5th jan, feel like im going mad.
Blank
I have had several symptoms as most of you. I haven't had a cycle since October but I have had 4 neg urine test and one neg blood test.I've been using the bathroom more frequently and I know I have gained about 6lbs!!! I've also felt flutters and the craziest of them all, I've been spotting for about a week. I'm so nervous about what could be going on. But I have another appt with my Ob/gyn tomorrow.Will keep you posted.
Blank
Did you just have to request a ultrasound? I requested one but my Dr said insurance wouldn't pay for it.  The cost out of pocket is almost $500 dollars.
Blank
I calculated my periods and ovulation had sex on my most fertile days and took a test a the 1st possible day to get a positive and of course it was. A big fat negative. It continued to be that way up until my missed period. I had the dr's office that I work at do a hcg blood test and hcg level was 1 but I still felt pregnant. I was 11 days late as of today so I decided to take another hpt and what do u know I got a positive!!! I'm beyond excited but trying not to get my hopes up... where to go from now?!?
Blank
1537597_tn?1297574697
Really confused. I taken countless pregnancy tests and all are negative. I had sex in august and ever since my body has been doing all kind of strange stuff. I haven't and soreness in my breats since i was going through puburty. My period finally became regular and now it seem all out of wack. This month i have bleeding like a regular period but my stomach seems to be getting more firm and my pants don't fit comfortably. My gyn. blew off my suspicions and practically shoved birth control down my throat. I got an ultrasound and are supposed to get the results next week but i think i didn't drink enough water. I've been feeling a swiming type movement in my lower belly and muscle spasm like jolts sometimes. This has never happened before and its scary. Anyone know what could be another cause of this?
Blank
I cannot believe how common this seems to be. I am currently 2.5 weeks late on my period with absolutely NO sign of it showing up! I have had over 10 negative HPTs and 2 negative blood tests (One was a 0 and one was a 1) Its extremely frustrating because I just feel like I am pregnant. I have had 2 kids before so I know exactly how being pregnant feels. The first doctor I went to told me that I was NO WAY pregnant. He was a complete jerk. Well....two days later because I have been driving myself crazy, I went to a different doctor, who feels the same way I do, she thinks I am pregnant also and just not testing positive for some reason. She told me to "treat my body like I am pregnant" she has me taking folic acid (because I'm allergic to prenatal vitamins) and not drinking, which I am on a very light "social drinker" but I refuse to drink because I do feel pregnant. Well anyways, tomorrow I have a follow up doctors appointment to discuss my last blood test (which is now a 0, when it was a 1 a week ago?!) and to also have a vaginal ultrasound done. I am hoping by tomorrow I will have my EXACT answer and feel confident about it. If I am in fact pregnant I could be anywhere from 7.5 weeks along to only 3.5 weeks along. The last time we had sex before my missed period was Dec. 1st. My period was supposed to show on Dec. 6th. So I just pray that I will no a definite yes or no tomorrow!
Blank
I am in the very same boat as most of you. I'm 28 yo, married and TTC. My period was supposed to show up on the 14th of Dec but it didn't and now I am 10 days late. My period is very regular 28-30 day cycle. When I was 7days late I went to my dr and did a urine test and a blood test and both came up negative. I definately feel different, have some poking sensations on my lower and mid abdomen, I feel like smth is stretching (weird and uncomfortable) feeling, but not painful. I am going to do another blood test in 4-5 days (if AF doesn't show up) and hopefully find out if I am or not. If anyone is experiencing the same thing or HAS experienced the same thing and turned out to be pregnant please comment below and let me know. Your comments are highly appreciated. Baby dust to all.
Blank
hello ladies,
I can understand all of the question you all have, I have the same. I am 33 years old and I have not had my monthly friend since September 19Th. I have been like clock work all my life, in july of 2010 I was taken to the hospital to have a d&c done,I was bleeding so bad, that was the only way to stop the bleeding. And NO i was not pregnant. so after 8 weeks i did not get it again so the doctor gave me some meds to get it again and it worked, so on September 19 2010 I got the monthly friend. I was a normal one too. So i asked the doc if this was normal after having a D&C done he said yes., so ok . my hubby and I were very active in September. I have not had my friend and it is now 12/26/2010.
   I have had all the sings of pregnancy, larger breast, lot of peeing, vomiting all different times of the day, cant stand the smell of Cheetos, or raw meat. i feel little bubbles in my lower belly,I can fall a sleep any were no matter how loud it is. very gassy,burping, hiccups,. so you tell me what does that sound like and my skin has gotten very oily and i am breaking out all over my face. So I took a test today (12/16/2010) and i was in tears. It showed NO. oh did i forget to say about 2 weeks ago i did have some old brown spotting that lasted not even a day, how can that be, did not have my friend for 14 weeks.
Blank
Hello, I have read many site's like this about women who are going through the same thing but never wrote back if they are pregnant. ?????
I have missed my period now for 9WEEKS. Five maybe six weeks ago i took four home tests, they all said negative. Then a week ago took a blood test, it came back negative. Still no sign of the monthly devil. I have noticed i am more extremely tierd. My waist has gotten wider.My boobs feel heavy. Certain food's ive liked so much taste different now. My feet get swollen if im standing for too long(that has never happened before). I have more gas. My stomach is hard(I dont do sit up's). And when i eat a certain food i dont want i absolutely love it like it's the best thing i have ever eat.
is there anything else that would cause these symptoms??
Blank
my husband and i are ttc....this past month alot of wierd things are happening to me.... my period was a wk late(started on Dec. 12) but then was only VERY LIGHT and lsted 2 days. i have had many neg. hpt and on neg. blood test. idont know why i feel the way i do, i just woke up at 6:30am this morning and had to sit by the toilet! and i am a very heavy sleeper....i just FEEL like i may b preg. and have had cramping along my pantline and very bad gas. i am not constipated or anything but my bal movements have changed from 3-4 times a day to ONE. any advice would help.....
Blank
1547578_tn?1305844139
I had my tubes tied in 2005 when my daughter was two recently I missed period this month I am experiencing the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant , My tests didn't become positive until my second month the first time. I had a Cat scan recently it came back normal so did my ultrasound and blood work which were done week apart after I missed my period. Can I be pregnant again?
Blank
Im new and Im 19y.o. I have taken several tests and they all came back negative. I've seen doctors and etc etc...however my gut is still telling me that Im pregnant. I would have concieved the week prior to thanskgiving...Im tired all the time..have that weird fluttering and not sure if this is normal but it felt like my ribs were being broken or trying to be ripped outta my chest. I talked with my mother and she said she had a similar experience when she was pregnant with me and my sister but no until later in her pregnancy. Im young and niether my husband nor I know what to do
Blank
To anyone and to all with comments.
I am 41 years old and have been on the low dose pill for  9months. I take the pill everyday for three months and then have a period. Now, My last period was the 3rd week of Aug. During the last 9 months, I have felt fine. About 6 weeks ago, I started having the back aches, abdominal cramping, dizziness, very tired all the time, lots of gas, peeing more, lots of nausea, headaches, sensitivity to smells, moody, and I feel like I have to eat more. Jan 4th, and no period at all and one negative urine test and one negative blood test. Why is it so difficult to detect pregnancy? Signed, frustrated.
Blank
Hi I am new to this, I am 34 yrs old and I have taken atleast 10 urine test and 1 blood test and they ALL come back negative. I too have the fluttering and even my husband can feel it. I tied my tubes 3 years ago. I don't know what else to do. I have ALL the symptoms of being pregnant I a even growing and it get's better I haven't missed a period but have noticed that they are just lighter and shorter days....what else can I do any suggestions?
Blank
Hi friends Even i am in the same situation, i missed my period since october, i was irregular sometimes but not every month, but never took this much long . i am really frustated when all my pregnancy tests including blood and urine tests become negative, i went to the doc 3 days before she had done a pelvic examination and said i am pregnant but when the blood test came out to be negative she said lets go for scanning and did a scan just abdomen scan and said the utres is normal in size only and also prescriped me the duphaston tablets for delayed period. i am having utmost most of the symptoms of pregnancy like morning sickness, tender breasts, dark nipples, frequent urination, vaginal discharge, gas formations and affinity to particular kinda foods and also could not bear the smell of cooking of oil and so on, i am having the pills right now for five days. if i am pregnant will these dosage affect me or the fetus? I am sure that i am pregnant bec my body says that, Please tell me...  Am i pregnant? shall i take those tablets? Plssssssssssssssssss help.....    
Blank
Hi Everyone...i'm Baaaccckk!! lol.

After our sad experience back in november we decided to take a few weeks off, and then started charting, in December we followed all of the rules and made love every other night during ovulation.

My period was due last tuesday (jan 4th) and hasn't shown yet....i took a test on the 5th and it was negative....i look a "better" test today and it was still negative....about ten minutes ago i noticed a VERY light very dark brown smudging when i used the restroom...and i'm worried.

My periods are like clockwork, and this is getting insane!

my family has a long history of not being able to get positive urine tests, but i am just so tired of disappointments...my currently plan is to wait a week...if still no "visitor" then take the other at home test.....if still negative, i dunno! ugh.

I just want that "normal" experience you see in the movies ya know? "Oh i'm 2 days late, i'm gonna take a test, hey look i'm pregnant! Let's celebrate!' lol.

oh well, thanks for listening guys, and let me know of course if you have any suggestions! I'll be sure to keep you all updated :)
Blank
I just had my first child 4 months ago and I am feeling prego again.  I noticed I started losing my hair witch happened in my  first pregnancy, it was one of the first things I had noticed so it stuck out. A week or so went by and I started getting sick I didn't get very sick with my first one just a little and now have been having nausea along with vertigo. I almost fainted in my first pregnancy.  I went to the dollar store and got about 4 tests because the first time i was preggers i knew even though it wasnt showing up. But the first test said positive and I had been having abdominal pain all day so I went to the ER and the gave me a blood and urine  test that apparently said I am not pregnant, they said it was just a bladder infection. I went home and took the rest of the tests witch came back negative and now I am feeling those light flutters again that I was feeling not that long ago lol I have been having mood swings I am quick to get angry and I am usually really calm and collected. In the beginning of my first pregnancy I was easily angered as well. I am going to take another test today I have to get to the bottom of this. If i am not pregnant I dont know what has been up with me maybe postpartum stuff.
Blank
hello this is my first time ever i'm 27 yrs old have no kids lately i been feeling really hungry and lazy for some reason my husband has been feeling really sick i did 2 urine test and blood work on Dec 31 and they were negative i have gain some weight i usually dont get my period i have lasted up to a year that i dont get it so i dont know if thats the case i dont get pregnant but for some reason i have a feeling i am people say that it could just be me feeling that i am and in reality im not i dont know what to think my lady told me that i was and she told me on dec 12 its going to be a month tomorrow that she told me so if i am i will be a month already i really scared to take a test since i refuse for it to be negative someone please let me know what you think
Blank
I am 33 my last period was oct 25 been getting lots of syptoms (symptoms) gone off some food and drink which I ushally have hips are getting wider all test including blood test came back neg doctor has giving me Provera to take. had 2 light 3 day bleeds, stomach is swollen with the ushall pregnancy symptoms what do I do, my boyfriend and I r very confused as we have both felt movement in my stomach please someone get back to me.
Blank
Hey!
I wanted you to know that I am almost EXACTLY in the same situation. We sadly miscarried this past November, on my birthday of all days. I had a regular period/cycle in December, so we started ttc  again and my period was due on January 6th. It didn't show. So at two days late I took a test, it was negative. Then on Sunday I started to get the brown/red spotting. Barely enough to even need a liner. It only happened in the morning, then again on Monday morning. Tuesday and today-nothing. I took another test this morning and it was still negative. I am so confused!  Keep us posted!
Blank
hi, im feeling gassy,hungry all the time highly bitchy! Flutterz in my abdmon,heavy feeling stomach,blueish green vains in my brest arms and feet And have to go pottie more then ever b4...i have 2kids and both times i only got a positev at 3months now i feel as thow i might b on my 3rd chiled and i caint get a positev out of all 4hpt test i took,i will be on my way to the doctorz,ps i had something dat looks like implaintaion bleeding 3weeks back JAN 2 my period dont feel as if its ganna show this month JAN 19 and im always sleepy...idk wat 2do but i love the feeling of being pregnent and hope to give my new husband his first chiled... :) hope we find out good newz (to all the exspecting mothers 2b)
Blank
i had implantation bleeding for 4 days, it was light brownish spotts along with white discharge, i tested urine after 10 days ,it was negative,,
then i again tested after 2 days it was negative, thn v went 4 a blood test after a week it came to be negative again.but still am on ma missed period..
i hav very irregular cycles. my clycle goes like this:28th, 15th, 30th, still w8ing n its 17th...
can anyone help me out...am getting mad...plssss....

Blank
1547578_tn?1305844139
Update I did miss my period again this month I had saw blood only on the tissue and very little  spotting on the pad. It lasted for one and half days .I did make a appointment to see my OB/GYN doctor . Can I be pregnant?
Blank
Went to Doct but they didn't want to give me a aultrasound I was mad I guess time will tell I just don't understand why blood work and pee say one thing but aultrasound show another.
Blank
I keep haing ths movement in my lower ab and ubbles like thing, i can tell if I am about to pass gas its a different feeling can anyone help me and better explain the feelings of what it is when being prgo in early stage. It will be my first. Thanks
Blank
hey girls i had a baby 6mo ago my period was just right after i had her and as of january no period i took 2 pg test and negative.....but it showed up on febuary 17th but it was shorter and no cots im so confused but i have 5childern already and i fell very strong about being pg........anyone with this signs
Blank
Idk what to think I haven't gotten my period for a couple of months like I have discharge but that's it n blood... I'm really bloated n having non stop cramps.... Idk what to do... I have an 18 month old lil grl n I just can't have another one I'm not ready... What should I do? I am so scared
Blank
Hey girls
I believe I may be preggers but I have not missed my period yet. I have been very intune with my body, and my stomach feels swollen and bloated (which never happens) my nipples feel hard and tender. I have been getting very light-headed when I stand up and feel like I am going to pass out. I also feel somewhat queasy and have a dull urge to throw up every now and then. I took 2 pregnancy tests that could detect the pregnancy hormone 6 days before your missed period (in 63% of cases) and 4 days before your missed period in 100% of cases. They both came out negative. It is tuesday, and my period is supposed to come on sat. Has anyone had this same experience?

And to those of you that have had the very light brownish bleeding, from what I know that is implantation bleeding (i have done a lot of reading) it happens around the same time your period is supposed to show.

Good luck to you all!
Blank
I'm married, 25 years old, very regular 31 day cycles,  and ttc naturally (not scheduling).   The first day of my last cycle was Jan 15th.  Due to my ovulation time I could've concieved up to Feb 3rd.  

Symptoms:  Missed period, started having severe fatigue, wierd food cravings, bigger appetite, sleeping all the time, dizzy spells, bloating, and massive acne.  

In Feb I took hpt test after my missed period which came back neg.  On March 3rd went to the obgyn and tested neg with both urine and blood.  Did discover I have a 2 cm cyst in my right ovary via vaginal ultrasound.  

Some people keep saying the test are wrong because it could've been to early, but I gave up on the thought of pregnancy and started living a normal life again even though I continued with the symptoms listed above.  I haven't tested anymore and just started waiting to start my period for March.  Well it still has not shown up.  

My husband came home from work last night and asked me flat out if I'm pregnant and if not what is happening.  I told him this is my own body and I don't know what's going on either. At the end of this week if my cycle doesn't start I'm wondering if I should test again.  This is all so insane, as soon as I finally come to terms that I'm not pregnant I feel like I'm starting this roller coaster ride all over again.  

Sorry to be so wordy but it feels good to get this out to others that are experiencing similar things
Blank
OK, heres my story....  I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2003 but have since had two very healthy children and my husband and I are currently trying for a third.
The last few months my cycles have become very irregular being 33 days, 41 days and currently sitting at 36 days.
My queries are with my last month and a bit.  I have had all the pregnancy symptoms, cramping, headaches, lower back pain, nauseuos, really really tired etc,etc. I have done a few urine tests and all been neg, have two blood tests and both of those have been neg also. My last period was different then normal, the blood was a lot darker and it wasn't as heavy as it normally is which I thought was strange for it being 14 days late.....
With all the probs I had been having my doc booked me in for an ultrasound where they found more then 20 small cysts on each ovary.  But they also found a small 'sac' or 'cyst' in my uterus.
After being back to my doc he was all excitied cause there was something in there and immediatley did another blood test which also cam back neg. So he has just left it at that saying I'm not pregnant.  Now by my calculations at the time of my ultrasound I could well have been 4 weeks preg.  The 'sac' cyst the found in my uterus was 3mm in diameter.  From what I have researched a four week pregnancy ultrasound would show a sac about 3mm.  
What do you all think, am I crazy and not preg or are the tests all wrong????
Blank
Just wanted to leave an update for anyone that may come across this post.  I started my period yesterday.  
Blank
I've been reading everyone's questions and has the same problem. My AF is now 2 weeks late I took a urine test as well as an blood test both came back negative been having symptoms of a pregnant woman (of course I know becuz I have a 3 year old) I do want to be pregnant but. Most of all hope everything is ok with me
Blank
I'm a week late. Negative urine tests... waiting on my blood test results. All I have so far is tender breasts but nothing painful. The waiting game is driving me crazy...
Blank
i am 30 Y/O, i want to know if someone have experienced my problem, my period every month of 10th , in january 10, have one day spotting, then feb 10,11 spotting only, then feb 28 have spotting until march 26 then march 26 became more bleeding 26 until now april 1, i came to doctor to take a blood test but came out negative, and ultrasound is clear no fetus, she prescribe me medicine for stop bleedding i start march 31 that yestaerday but is still not stop my bleeding, so i need advise what should i do....?
Blank
I'm going thru the same as you all. I was told I have PCOS. Which is when your hormones are way off you produce more male hormones than female. I have had all the preto symptoms but my tests were negative. I haven't had a period since February 1st now it's April 5th I had some light brown spotting, for the last few days, and a little cramping. Hungry alot. I was told pcos make your period do crazy things tho.
Blank
I missed my peroid in janurary my feburary peroid  strated out brownish then turned red for a day then back to brown it lasted for 5 days i have had then same thing happen for the last 3 months but it the days have become shorter barley making it to 3 dyas have taken test not pregnant My breast have gotten bigger sometimes I feel sick. Could I actually be pregnant. If anybody can help I would be grateful
Blank
1658085_tn?1302326548
im 16 years old and had a one night stand.three weeks ltr i took a prego test cause i was feelign sick. it came back positive. i told my mom so she took me to the clinic and i took a urine test. it came back nagattive. i have a blood test schedualed, but im confused because about 2 ddays before the urine test at the clinic i had sex again with this guy iv been seeing on and off. would that possibly effect the test results cause i took andother prego test at home that said positive again. if i take the blood results and it comes back nagitive does that mean i am ? or not ? im gettign a lot of the signs and been readding a lto about things. but no one is quite in the same situation i am so could i get some advice? please.
Blank
Update: it turns out I was preg but ended up MC at about 5-6 weeks, although all blood tests said neg, my feelings were right and I was PG.  Now at least I know what was going on we can now keep TTC.  Good luck to all TTC.
Blank
If you get one positive you could pretty well be certain that you are infact pg, having intercourse would not change the result of a PG test, but different tests detect at different times and also depending on the time of day you take the test, try to stay calm and just wait to see what the blood test says.  And good on you for going to your mum about it, prob the best thing you could do.  Good luck and I hope you get the outcome that you are after.
Blank
I stopped taking my birth control after my period on January 18th, 2011. I have had unprotected sex with my long term boyfriend since then and I have also not had my period. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests, 2 in Feburary, and 1 last week. I have an instinct that I am pregnant, but I don't know what to do.
Blank
Ok, I forgot to mention that all 3 of my tests were negative. Sorry.
Blank
If I were you I would make an app with your GP.  Going that long without a period is not normal.  There may be some underlying reason for this which could be a number of things.  I would get a blood test done and if that comes up neg I would be pushing to find out what is going on.. I am presuming that you are trying to conceive???.   All the best.
Blank
So here is my story. We have been TTC since may of last year. My periods were not always right on so I was put on birth control to try to become more regular. I stopped takin it on Dec. 29th 2010. I have had a regular cycle both jan and feb. Then in march my period never came. I have had a few symptoms headaches, HEARTBURN like you would not bieleve(i have never had this before), frequent urination, can't sleep well at night but am way tired, cramps. I have spotted a few days after my period was expected but it was only after sex. Then one other time after sex agian, this time it was dark brown, and only lasted a few days. On April 5th i took a PG test it was neg this was when i was 19 days late. I took a blood test that same day it was neg. I am scheduled for a doctor apt tomorrow. Do you think I am still PG? We want this really bad. I need to ease my mind a bit. O and I am 27 days late today
Blank
Since the age of 15 and i am now 30 i have never had regular periods nor have i been taking the pill. My doctor at the time told me it was due to stress from my exams. At the age of 20 i did a pregnancy test and the result was positive, i went to my doctor who felt my lower abdonominal area and thought the same so she sent me for an ultrasound which didnt show anything so i continued with my manual work, which a few weeks later i ended up in agony with severe cramps in my stomach to which i found out from my trip to a & e i was actually having a miscarriage. Since then i have never felt pregnant i have had ultrasounds done by one doctor which told me it was a negative diagonises of pcos. As i moved area i changed doctor and she put me on hormone tablets that contained the pill to which after taking for one week i bleed heavy for 3 weeks after that i started dating and within the last two months i have ballooned and it is hard all round and all over he kept asking if i was pregnant but i didnt want to wish i have had sore nipples but not breasts i am urinating a lot more and falling asleep every time i sit down near enough. i have food cravings and am feeliing hungry more, As i work nights its afternoon time iv started feeling sick so i have done 5 hpt and 2 have had faint lines sayin yes n 3 have been no`s, last week my ankles n feet swelled up so i decided time to see doc who felt me n seemed pretty sure i was preg so she sent me for blood tests i have been back for my results this morning and they are negative so she is sayin i am not pregnant so i asked well y av i expended so much in the last 8 weeks and she now says i may have bloating yet i burp fart n poo regular i asked her well how come i never got pregnant wats wrong i dont feel like a woman not having proper periods n basically she doesnt no as my kidneys liver cholestral blood pressure and ovaries are all ok so i asked well surely if my ovaries ok i should have periods ?? to which she is bookin me an ultrasound well basically sending me away with some tablets for bloating lol she says my ankles may be due to the hot weather well how come when in maguluf a couple of years ago i was fine english weather is not that hot, im confused as to wats happening but in the meantime i have the fluttering in my stomach n feel low not knowing wats wrong n y i cant have just one healthy baby :(
Blank
ok so today is april 14, 2011. i am now 17 days late for my period. i have taken 4 hpt and all negative. now here is my issue, i had my tubes tied in april 2010. i have 3 children ages 4,3, & 2 and am almost 23 years old. i do know my tubes are clamped only not cut, tied, burned or sewn. i swear i can feel what appears to be fetal movement inside me for a month or lil longer now. as of recently my husband can feel it also and we are convinced it is a baby. at times out of the blue i feel what i would descirbe as " a burst of energy movement" and it is very prodominant. i get little areas that feel like a knot in my tummy as if the baby is jabbing or concentrated in that area more than others adn whn you push on it you can feel movemnet of some kind and it eventually smooths out. i am a bigger woman a size 26/28. when i sit on my bed say indian style my tummy can touch my thighs, and at times i have to re-posistion myself b/c it is uncomfortable to sit like that but not at others. i am very scared and do not know what to do, my tubes are tied for a reason, which is that especially at this point in time we do not want nor can afford another baby. i run into a problem b/c i do not have insurance right now, so it is hard to get to a place to see me. the doc that tied my tubes has moved to another group of clinics and i can not see her due to not having insurance. i made an appointment with one of her partners at the clinic she used to be at for the 20th. i am really going crazy, on top of myself and my husband feeling movemnets, one of our friends who has had children felt it too. i apologize for being so long but there is more to my story. all this that is going on and my husbnad finally stating that he definetly believes there is a baby in there caused us to make a trip to our local emergency room. i for got to add that i have regular periods always. the only times i have missed is when i am preggers. also after my last born the doc i was seing then suggested i get the copper i.u.d vaginal implant that was suppose to be effective for 10 years, after a little under a year and a half i had experienced excessive bleeding for almost 2 weeks and went to the emergency room where they diagnosed i was pregnant but my i.u.d was in perfect place, it was not crooked and it had not fallen out and i had a miscarriage, that is why i had my tubes tied. about a month and a half after i had my tubes tied i had a ruptured ovarian cyst. so i know what all that feels like. after having my tubes tied i actually did have one late period in october 2010. i was like 7 or 8 days late. i figured it was my period but now that i think back the last few months i am realizing my periiods where much shorter and way lighter than usual. so light that a small regular pack of ulte thin maxi pads could last me for 2 periods and sometimes into 3 periods. some days i was so light i did not even really need to wear a pad the blood was only there when i wiped in the bathroom. this comes from someone who used to buy regular, super long and overnight pads and use a combo of them through out the course of every period. my period for march was actually 1 week early, it kinda suprised me. i thought all of this light bleeding was a perk of my tubes being tied and thought nothing of it. i some occasional sporadic vomiting here and there but no other pregnancy symptoms. also when i was pregnant with my second child my urine test would be negative but it would be posistive with a blood test. i relayed all of this info to the emergency room last night. and they gave me a urine test which of course like i figured was negative and the doc "touched" my tummy, i say touch b/c i know i am big and he needed to push a little harder, he said he felt no abnormalities. they did not do a blood test nor an ultrasound, not even with my husband backing me and telling him we feel something. he said it could be gas or muscle spasisms. so i asked if they would pull out the fetal heart monitor to check and he said we can but my nurse can not spend a lot of time looking for something that is not there. so the nurse came in a "barely" checked with the fetal monitor, and i say barely b/c my kids are hard to trace since i am big even my first born was hard to trace and i weighed atleast 60 pounds less than what i do now. the have to really jab around to the point where it hurts me to find the heart beat. i could not even hear my own heartbeat while she was doing it, then she proceeded to look up at me and say " i'm sorry there is nothing there". they treated us like we wanted a baby, that is not the case but i need to know if there is so we can find out how far along and so we can prepare. we have no baby stuff left and no money for an unexpected surprise. they made me feel so dumb. with all of this said that is why i think it is fetal movement becasue if i am correct i would have concieved around october 2010 so i could be around 6 months or so. and since i am fat already to put it bluntly i do not show and my tummy never gets really hard and i dont get stretch marks. my boobs never bothered me in my previous pregnancies until after i had the kid and milk came in. the only thing i had in all of them was servere morning sickness which was diagnosed in my third pregnancy to be casued from having gall stones, which my gall bladder was removed after the last pregnancy. please help.
Blank
1663102_tn?1302933364
i had this weird quick feeling today that it was so quick it was hard to say what it was. It was weird and kinda scary at first because it came outta nowhere.

Anyway I thought i was pregnant back in January and took 2 pregnancy test that came out negative and to me it made no sense because I had pregnancy symptoms. Like the bleeding gums, exhaustion (to the point i fell asleep during thanksgiving and Christmas dinner at my family's) then i had this horrible abdominal pain from Nov to Jan when i took the HPTs.

Here's the funny part I thought i was pregnant back in October because I was craving weird stuff like bananas and mountain dew two things I'm not a fan of  >_<. So i took a test then because of the food cravings and frequent potty trips and it came out negative but it took longer than 5mins. I tried again that day and it said error so I dismissed it thinking it was a UTI which I had before.

It's like my back hurts all the time, I change sleeping positions like ppl change their underwear, it hurts to bend over, I had this crazy itching frenzy like a month ago and idk how i got it, bleeding gums all the time and my wisdom teeth are giving me a hard time too, my fingers are swolen (and I have thin long fingers and they look like a ring of sausage hasnt been cut), my feet hurt and my hair is so coarse it feels like straw....I did have headaches everyday from Jan to March but now it's not so frequent.

Do you think that it's possible the HPTs were wrong or something?? I really can't go to a doctor to be sure because I don't have insurance :(. What could it be?? Plus today i ate a stupid SlimJim that made me SICK like it was waaaayyy to SPICY ;p
Blank
hi im 20 years old have a 14 month old son and havent had my period since March 4th 2011 !! have done 5 HPT and all come back Negative and had a blood test almost a fornight ago also negative i also had sore boobs about a fortnight ago and was leaking milk...i have not breastfed since my son was 3 months old could i have cancer ?? i have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning for a scan but, please, any thoughts to help put my mind at ease ??
Blank
Here is my story, and I'll keep you posted along the way...
Feb 24th was my last normal period. About Mar 18th I started getting quesy (feels better after I eat), sore breasts, racing heart, increased hunger (but, sometimes no hunger at all) lower abdominal pressure, cramping, tickling, discomfort, and sometimes pain- below my navel, excess saliva, bloody gums, increasing nasal congestion, weight gain, fatigue, moody, and an ever expanding lower abdomen - I usually have a flat stomach.

Mar 30th - dark brown bleeding, but clots - not normal- for 2 days only. It suddenly stopped. Then Apr 25th bright red bleeding - one light pad - one day only. Both times I bleed after intercourse. My significant other is afraid to touch me for fear of causing any damage - we're both 40 and have been ttc since January - so, he wants to be careful.

I have had two successful pregnancies (13y/o & 10y/o), and with both my urine hpt's were never positive until I was 5 months pregnant - I took tons of hpt's. However, the blood tests were positive after 2 months pregnant. This time around my urine hpt's are negative (10 so far), and 1 blood test is negative.

After a visit on Apr 26th, My OB says that my uterus feels normal and gave me Provera to regulate my periods. But, I have always had very regular periods - and, I'm not taking them because I still have this nagging suspicion that I may be pregnant - as all of the other pregnancy symptoms are still present, and my lower abd feels even fuller and is protruding. She took more blood tests, and I'm waiting for the results.

At this point, it's a waiting game. Only time will tell if all if this is a baby or if my hormones are "out of whack" like my OB says. Meanwhile, I'm treating my body as if I'm pregnant - just in case. If I am, I am - but, if not, then we'll keep trying. Baby dust to all...  :)
Blank
hello ladies i just need advice im ive had unprotedted sex on march 18-19 29-30 and on the 31st i got period with crampings but very light  and lasted only for 3 days which is not normal for me because my period always start off heavy i can use 3 pads a day then another unprotected sex on april 3rd then i notice some light blood after but it stopped right after i went  to the bathroom a week after i was nauseated had flu and light cramping back pain and always feeling tired i got my period again last april 23 which isn'h due until 31 again it was light lasted for for days 2 days of brown discharge milky discharge and clear musucs i took 7 urine test and 1 blood test im feeling very pregnant i sometimes had headache stuffy nose which is on and off i pee so often and sometimes get dizzy always hungry tired and wanted to just sleep
Blank
7 urine test and 1 blood test which came back negative
Blank
My name is Heather my last period was 02/03/11 it is now 05/03/11 im very convinced im pregnant i had unprotected sex in feb quite a few times iv been with my boyfriend for 2 years so its not like its just a random person but anyways like you all i have taken countless urine tests all negative and one negative blood test i have all the symptoms nausua, food aversions, food cravings, fatigue, mood swings, burping, hiccups my breasts are larger and very tender and my nipples are darker, and iv gained about two pounds which is exactly how much i should have gained if im pregnant i know i could have easily gained 2 pounds for another reason but i have been the same weight for months so it unlikely no doctor wants to believe me because negative tests they say that its my hormones yet my hormone test came out fine their trying to put me on birth control and just push me of like im crazy i just really needed to talk to some woman that understand what im going through im going to the hospital tomorrow to insist on an ultrasound wish me luck if im right i should be about 10 weeks pregnant!!!!!  Ill hopefully be back on tomorrow with good news and if im not ill still come back on to let you ladies know would could be wrong with you guys if i get an answer that is... Well good luck to all of you!!!
Blank
Well no luck they refused to give me an ultrasound said it was a "waste of their time" how nice right. I dont know what to do anymore im so discouraged :( I just want some answers ill keep you ladies up dated with any use full information! I just feel like breaking down...is it so hard for one doctor to just believe me..
Blank
I just had a baby 10 weeks bled for 2 weeks and since then I've seen no period and women that I no even wen they have breast fed have had a period. I am tryin to get pregnant cause I have been havin unprotected sex but I've done 3 pregnancy tests and they have come up negative so I would like to no why haven't I had a period if I aint pregnant?
Blank
Omg ok well as for me I been thinking im prgo for already 4 mnths and I have no one to tlk to cus every body think im making it up and im not ....my stomach is so perfectly round ...and I caint lay on my stomach and it feel kinda hard ..well its not flabby .....lol so I have taken so money urine test and they all come back negative ...so I finally went for a blood test and its negative ....but I ask the doc why is my stomach so round and he couldnt give me a answer ....i promise that I fill lil movements in my stomach I know im not making it up cus even my gma felt it ....so now I dont know whats wrong with me ...and far as my periods .go ..im always consetent bt the past months I ve been late and I always last 7 to 10 days n now I only last 2 or 3 days ....idk I need advice :(
Blank
I need help
Blank
Okay so I am not sure if it is to early but i had an irreglar period on April 28 and I did not or have signs of a period this month.  I normally have a period during the second weekend of the month.  I am waiting until next week to see what happens and to see if I get a period! I had 2 negative urine tests and 1 negative blood test.  We weren't planning for a baby but we are not using the best preventative method.  I do feel a lot of bloating and some things in my body have change from odors, to taste.  Don't want to be gross but I feel more constipated.  I am hoping not to be an unusal case and that our baby is healthy.  I think if you feel the changes please take care of your body and keep the faith that everything will be fine! Also I have nothing wrong with my ovaries so now I am waiting to see if I have a normal period otherwise it can only be a baby ;)
Blank
I'm going through same thing right now. First day of my last period was march 23 and still no period. Urine and blood tests have came back negative this week. And i have a lot of symptoms. Any one else have this happen to them?
Blank
hey i'm new as well and i'm 20 years old. I have an 8 month old son and i think i may be pregnant again. i was recently due for my depo shot in march and it normally takes me about 2 months for the shot to get thoroughly out of my system. I've also been on birth control pills that keep my period away for three months.I have missed quite a few days and when it was time for me to take my last week of birth control pills(which are yellow and the rest are turquoise) the whole week went by and i only saw a small strand of blood for like 2 seconds and that was it. Here's the thing I don't get, I take a home pregnancy test and it tells me I'm positive then i schedule a doctor appointment they give me a urine test that come up negative then i take a blood test latter on in the same day and the day after it tells me that's it's negative. so now it's like 3 days after and still nothing has shown up. So now i'm officially 11 to 12 days late and i've never been late unless i was pregnant. Can someone please help me out or something please!!
Blank
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone has some advice. I had tender boobs, tight stomach, nausea, big appetite, very lethargic, period was 4 or so weeks late. I went to the doctors they did a urine test which was positive and then had a blood test which was negative, the next day i started bleeding heavily so went back to the doctors the doctor said i was having a  miscarriage but she did no test at all and didn't even examine me, all she knew was that i was bleeding and went off that information. She then said to rest and its normal to bleed or up to six weeks, but after about 4 days the bleeding stopped. Three weeks have now passed and my boobs are really sore, i have a big appetite, lethargic, by nipples are big and a dark colour. is this normal? could i still be pregnant? anyone have any advice??
Blank
Hello, I need some serious help. i believe i may be pregnant. i have had almost all pregnacy symptoms no breast pain just itchy every once in a while and tender my last period was 4 20 and i still have only gotten light spotting and that brown dry blood. my hpts and blood tests have been negative im almost certain i am pregnant for some reason i cant shake the thought. am i crazy or could i be pregnant? -M
Blank
1194973_tn?1385507504
Pregnancy symptoms mean absolutely nothing. PMS and day to day living can easily be confused to them, and many women over-think it and cause them. I noticed your profile age is 15? If so, that can contribute a lot as well. You're still very young and your body isn't done maturing and growing yet. If you had a negative blood test, I doubt you're pregnant. However, go back and ask for a beta blood draw. Find out the exact level of hCG in your body. Then you'll know for sure if you are or not. I also encourage you to look into birth control and condoms as well---you're way too young for a baby.
Blank
Well my period have been irregular the past two months my cycle usually last four ti five days but it only lasted two days dese past two months nd wasn't heavy but I took two pregnancy test that was negative my boyfriend keep telling me im pregnant I think I am but im in denial and every time we have sex I feel as tho I have to vomit oh and I have a tight feeling in my lower abdomen area
Blank
Glad to now im not crazy now 9 days late with so many symptoms negative blood and urine test not ready for a baby but thinks im pregnant, its frustrating and just trying to realax but its hard
Blank
Hey my name is Heather n yes I'm going through what u went through I'm going through it now...I have a neg blood test so my obgyn said it was neg so I toled how can it be neg I'm having all the sytoms of pregnancy they said we can do it again about a week, and then I toled them I want to take a ultra sound n she said maby it is to early nobody wants to help so I found me anther I hope this one could give me some answers I did have my peroid for 2 months n that is the longest I went out with 1 it will be almost 3 months so they have to found something....I don't want to have sex like I did before and don't eat my fav foods n my vigina (vagina) is a dark color I have blue veins around my nipples I neaver had that I'm healthy person so I just a have to cross my finger's n gd luck 2 me I don't how long I can take it all this is driving me nut's I hope my new doctor knows what is going on with thank u for ur time.
Blank
hi im 21 yrs old. im in the army...anyways. i really feel in my heart tht im pregnant. me and my fiance have been tryin for about 2 months. in april after my period was over we tried. i thought i was prego because of my symptoms, headache, tired as hell couldnt keep my eyes open, nauseas all day, cramping ( period was over already.) i took a test near the end of april but came out negative so i waited and perios (periods) was late for 3 days took another and it was negative. but i had the feeling i was still prego. so may 4 my period only came for 3 days and stop then just spotting. so i took a test and it was neg agian. kind of gave up hope so the 8, 9, and 11th of may which were my very fertile day me and my fiance ahd sex. so a few days later had the same symptoms agin but x10 and then all of a sudden 29 may i started feelin flutters in my abdomen and uterus, i was thinkin it was implantation. then i started bleeding not too much then later on it was so much it when thru my clothes a little bit so i started freaking out, i belived i had a miscarraige (miscarriage). was so depressing i cried all day. but i only bled heavy just tht one day the last 2 days were light. but i still feel in my heart tht i am but my test r coming up negative. idk just feel like giving up sometime. but wht bothers me is my stomach has actually grown A LOT  i have never had a stomach so thts when i realizes i just have to be, i have been eating a lot more, heartburn, weight gain....wht do you guys think???? thanks a lot
Blank
1707414_tn?1307836219
Hi...im Gerlie..having the same situation as you have... am more thand two months dalay now...i used to have this bfore but i didnt think this kind of situation. but as i read your different post here...i come to think that i might be pregnant if this is the case...having negative results...am still hoping that i am pregnant....
Blank
I am 30 and have been trying to get pregnant for about 5 months. In May, I had some light spotting for about 6 days and am currently 9 days late in June. I have had multiple negative hpt's and now have a negative blood test. The doctor I went to seems to think I'm making up my symptoms. Around the end of May I began feeling a light fluttering in my lower left abdomen. Twice when taking a shower I experienced discharge from my breasts, which looked like colostrum. I have been gaining weight in my belly and my breasts have swollen slightly larger and are sometimes tender. I still regularly feel these flutters in my abdomen, mostly upon laying down and sitting irregularly. I have had unusual cravings. The doctor's assistant I've been speaking to seems to think I'm crazy and won't give me an ultrasound to check out what I'm feeling in my belly and lack of a period. I'm distraught thinking that I could be pregnant and not receiving the prenatal care I need or that something completely different could be wrong with me. I just want to know what's wrong with me?
Blank
1702652_tn?1384797127
I am really scared. My boyfriend and I are TTC. I think or at least though I was pregnant about 2 weeks. I went to the ER yesterday because I have been cramping with lower back pain like I'm getting ready to start my period but the thing is I just got off my period five days ago. I have never cramped after a period before. The doctor took a urine test and it came back negative. They also did a pelvic exam and said everything went normal. I'm scared because I still think I could be pregnant and that its just to early to tell. They also did a ct scan of my abdomen. I'm really scared of what this scan could do to the baby if I am pregnant. Please I need advice. What should I do?  Has some one had this happen to them?
Blank
I'm in a similar boat as everyone else.  Im 8 days late for my period. Ever since my miscarriage a year ago, my period has come every 4 weeks to the day.  I took 2 hpt (one at home and one at drs) and both were negative. In my first pregnancy it took 3 hpts and a blood test to finally get a positive result. As I was telling the dr this and explaining my symptoms, she said "so basically you're convinced you're pregnant even thought the test is negative??" with a very rude tone like she thought i was stupid. She ordered a blood test just in case and i get those results tomorrow. Im really hoping im pregnant. But you would think dr.s should have a little more tact about that kind of stuff. oh well...
Blank
I am 35 have had my tubes tied have not had a priod since early April and have been to doctor blood and urine test twice shows negative but during my passmer or how ever you spell it the doctoe said my female parts were slightly blue which usually occurs when you are pregnant have been tested for early metapose and thyroid disorders all turned out great my breast have dark blue vains and morning sickness for about a week or so also it was 6 years ago when my tubes were tide periods every two weeks like clock work untile April Ist am suppost to have a ultrasound but they want me to pay three hundred dollars down and I can not afford that I have a total of five kids to take care of help any one could I really be pregant
Blank
Iam 83 days late .. Took 30 tests all neg.. An ultrasound didint really show anything at first she said o I see something there is a heartbeat .... And then shes like no it might be something else .... Lol
Blank
Iam 83 days late .. Took 30 tests all neg.. An ultrasound didint really show anything at first she said o I see something there is a heartbeat .... And then shes like no it might be something else .... Lol
Blank
I am 19 y.o, im am VERY confused. my period is 16days late, iv done 3 hpt all negetive. last night i had a blood test done which come back <5.0 mIU/mL... Im driving myself crazy with the questions "AM I PREGNANT" or "AM I NOT PREGNANT". im sure my boyfriend has also had enough of being unsure. my period has NEVER been late and my lady goodies are in tip top shape so please can any one help me or give me advice cause i would like to know whether i should start preparing *TEARS*
Blank
I don't know if I'm having the same thing it not, but I am 44 days late. My last period was 73 days ago. I've had blood work and urine tests. All negitive. I am dizzy everyday, have random waves of nauseous. My boobs hurt so much I can touch them and I've gained some weight. I'm also having a battle with Bacterial Vaginosis. Im on my 3rd antibiotic treatment. And also, I do have cramping but it's so hard to tell if it's period or bowel. I haven't had a period in so long I can't remember what it feels like. All I know is I'm stressed to the Max with this and my job which I'm loosing and don't know what to think any more.
Blank
All I have to say ladies is trust your intuition. If something is going on your body will tell you. I had neg blood and urine tests but found out later I am indeed very pregnant. Nothing is 100% accurate even if a doctor says so. It was a very stressful time thinking I was but being told no. Don't give up either if you think something is going on trust it.
Blank
well i did a hpt 2 weeks ago and was positive must only be 5 weeks then yesterday started to have a light bleed, no clots no pain and dont have many preg syptoms (symptoms) then l have done another hpt today and was negative, have l had a mc or am l still pregnant, going to see doctor tomorrow. i hate the not knowing!
Blank
I'm 32 y/o and had my tubes tied 8 years ago.  a week before my period was to start last month i had a day of spotting.  since then no period...(2 weeks late), nausea, boobs hurt, tired, SUPER emotional about everything, cramping, and of course the mysterious flutters in the abdomen that are sometimes strong enough to wake me at night and even my boyfriend can feel them! this is identical to how i felt when i was pregnant with my son except that i actually had a positive test before i had even missed a period. so far all tests (urine and blood) are negative.  i feel like there is definitely something going on. the thought of pregnancy has not concerned me since my tubes were clamped but i am second guessing all these negative tests! i am starting to feel a bit like a mad woman and tired of being an emotional roller coaster :(
Blank
hi my name is genevie . im 19 .. my last period was may 12th..... i missed my period in june and this month (july) .. me and my boyfriend use a condom all the time . me n my mother have taken 6 urine test all negative , went to the doctor n got a blood test , it was negative also ... doctor told me to go back on birth control and to stay on my anti depresents (which i havent taken since i missed my period) ...i cant sleep at nights , my back n stomach hurt , i always have this throw up feeling , im always tired ... idk what can be wrong .. but i am going this thursday for a ultrasound ..
Blank
hi every body plz help me out that i have my periods late four days n on forth day i got my periods but they are lite with clotting that thats very litle but not stopped my bledding is very lesss i hve negative hpt bt also negative urine tst n also no sign of pregnency any plzz help me out whats gng on with me plzz my periods bleeding is very lesssss how i got back my normal bleedin is any body knw thn tell me
Blank
Hey guys I'm going through something similar my last peroid as june 12 and I am now a week late I went to the doc ofice yesterday and I got a negative urine test I'm having all th symptoms and I never missed a peroid b4 its always heavy any body with any info
Blank
heloo i have not any type of symptons of pregnancy but my periods are three late on the forth day i got bleeding but lite and also with clotting i got hpt and upt both are negative my dr says its about strees fear of being pregnant check my nxt cycle as well i also never missed that and they are also hevy but this time end third day with lite bleeding just God knows whats going on with me
Blank
heloo i have not any type of symptons of pregnancy but my periods are three late on the forth day i got bleeding but lite and also with clotting i got hpt and upt both are negative my dr says its about strees fear of being pregnant check my nxt cycle as well i also never missed that and they are also hevy but this time end third day with lite bleeding just God knows whats going on with me
Blank
wel, m also almst goin thru the exact thing, but abd then the only difference is that my periods are not regular so i can't tel if i missed them or not. although i noticed a little bit of spotting two weeks after i thot i was pregnant and it lasted only half the days i get my periods and i have taken four hpt already. any help?
Blank
if anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it...

I'm not expecting to be pregnant because my boyfriend had a vasectomy over 5 years ago. I'm not usually late and don't feel stressed out. hpt and blood test are all negative but I feel like i have all the classic preg symptoms especially 1 late period, and 1 feels like it's coming but nothing yet, nausea daily, fluttering and tenderness in lower abdomen and sometimes up to my rib cage, and sometimes larger breasts.
Blank
Well sorry for this but it may be long...
  I'm hoping for some help bc I'm confused how all of us seem to have the same thing going on & I just don't know how the docs have no ancers & arnt helping us all..
   I'm 26 & have been with my bf for 9yrs!We would love to be pregnant! We don't have medical so its hard for me to just make an apt. I haven't been on BC since 06 & was on 3 diff ones in a yr & half & quit bc we sid if it happens it happens.
Now:
My last cycle was May 8th to the 13th it was normal. I had light spoting a week later, just when I went to the rest room just when I wiped 2x & then nuthing. Haven had one since.. If I was Pregnant. It would make me apx. 11 weeks!! I didn't realize I was late untill a friend said somthing about it bc we normaly start ours around the same time. My boobs were sore& I had heart burn & seemed like I was peeing lot &hungry more around my 1st missed cycle. I just thought it was nuthing...like I was just eating the wrong stuff & I was drinking a lot of water & ect so I just didn't think anything of it... after I notised I started taking a pee test apx every week. Aall neg. Haven't taken one in 2weeks bc id sadens me to see that neg sign... I can tell when im going to start bc I'm moody & my boos are really sore the week befor & my cm changes(sorry tmi) & haven't had any sign that AF is comming. And I'm afrid as sonn as I make an doc. Apt I'm gonna get it & it will be a wast of money & time.
Info:
My cycle is irregulaer it can be 29days to 36 days... I can spot anywher from a day or two to 5days befor & after.  I Have never mised a cycle untill this yr. All my trubles started last sep. I had a normal cycle the 1st week & didn't have one untill dec 12th. I went to the doc. The 1st week of dec. & he wanted to run over 2thos. In test & with out medical I can't aford it. The doc. even thought I was pg. I never did more then a pee test & it was neg. I had all the symptoms then the flutering witch was dif. Then gas bubbles,  morning sickness/nashuse ( woke up in the middle of the night & was sick! & I never throw up! Not even when I'm. Sick ) I had a pain in my lower uters that I had never felt untill then, &  ect.. then I went jan & feb with out a cycle &then got it March,April & May. So that brings us up to date...

I know its long & im sorry just want to get it all out their & see if anyone has been through this & can help me to understand what's going on..

Good luck to everyone!!
Thank You
Crystal
Blank
Hi guys. Im going through the same things. I had my people June 1 to 5. My hubby and I had sex every night from June 9 to 19. Lol we r TTC. My period was suppose to come June 28 ( I a regular 28 day cycle) but it didn't show. Six days later I started spotting then on the seventh day the bleeding started but only for that day Then back to spottin. I took 2 negative hpt and one blood text wit my doc. I guess now im playing the waiting game but im stress and don't know wat to do. Could I be pregnant.. help!!!!
Blank
I had my period the first of this month and it was regular like all my other periods...then on the 25th...20 days after my last period I started noticing some brown discharge when I would urinate or when I wiped. I know its not my period and I took 4 hpt and went to my doc who also gave me a urine preg test. Also this 2nd 'period' came 6 days early! Any insight?
Blank
1752675_tn?1312166357
It seems like it's quite frequent that a lot of girls go through this, tons of negative tests, to find out they're acutally pregnant.

Skip the home pregnancy tests, go straight for the doctors. At least if you're Canadian anyhow.. for the americans, that don't have insurance or the money to get the pregnancy test done at the doctor...you can always call your doctor and ask the nruse or secretary for advice on the situation.
I thought I was pregnant three months ago, I also thought it again just a month ago....I still get headaches, fatigue, frequent urination, sore breasts, lots nad lots of gas, fluttery stomach, oh and STRETCH MARKS....just keep thinking positively and when it's your time, it will happen.
Blank
Has anyone ever been (or heard of) being pregnant with negative uring and blood tests? I am 3 1/2 months late, after taking Plan B. I have taken several uring tests... all negative and had a blood test done about 2 weeks ago, which was negative also. I am not one of those people who believes I absolutely must be pregnant. I am just worried because I have never been late like this before. I am very regular every month. My doctor just said that my body is being weird... which it has never done before, and I am 24. I have been nauseous almost every day for the past 2 months. I thought it would go away when I had the blood test (thinking that my body was creating false pregnancy symptoms). But I am sick every single night. I have had cramps and back pain randomly for the past 2 months also...
Anyone have any ideas or similar situations?
Blank
yes girls it is possible to be pregnant and have negative urine and blood test. i am 36 years old and my lil boy is 11 . i never had a negative test with my 2 girls but did with him. it never showed .i had 3 blood test earlie in pregnacy all the signs and all negative. when i wsas about 21 weeks pregnat i felt faint so i went to doctor who done urine test it was negative,by this time i could feel him kicking. so a blood test was taken ,and sure enough it came back negative ,but low doctors said i was only about 8 weeks. but went for scan and was 21 weeks pregnant.
but now its happen again no period for 2 months ,negative blood and urine and my new doctor refuses to send me for scan even though i explaned what happend before. so i guess im having a boy again.
Blank
so it should of said after being faint i was tested for gladerla fever as negative urine. but at 21 weeks mind. blood was positive. so good luck girls. i think im pregnant again about 8 weeks, trying to fight for a scan just keep going to doctors and demand a scan ,im going tomorrow to demand a scan. as being my age there are risks at 36 and i wanna know if im pregnat at 8/weeks this time and not 21 weeks lol
Blank
Wow, that's crazy!! So you were 21 weeks pregnant and still had a negative blood and urine test? I should probably get a second opinion and ask for a scan then... even if I am not pregnant, a scan would help show anything that may be wrong. Thanks for sharing! :)
Hope everything works out for you!
Blank
yh i was 21 weeks but its happening again negative results,doctor refusing to beleve me and refusing to take a scan. so blood beeen taken again today. so hope it shows this time and for them to stop saying im imagaing it. good luck with yours. x
Blank
Up date
  Still no period & no sing of one comming... I made a doc. Apt but its not for 2weeks & all they said was their gonna do is a pap. They did asked if I was preg. & told them I could be but neg pee test... So ya no luck so far & to make matters worse is my baby brother & his gf  just called & said their preg..... god take me now...I don't think I can handle another neg.
  It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't my lil bro... & other then I'm the only childout of 5 kids to not have any & I'm the oldest sofar that hasn't had their 1st baby by my age... :'( & I'm the only one in my family who's having/ had problems conceving.. no histroy on my bfs side or my side of having problems conceving..... I just don't kno what to do anymore
Thanks
Crystal
Blank
Im 9 weeks late and i've been taking urine tests all came out neg. I'm havinng all the symptoms except sore breasts. I did a pregnancy calculator and it said i could be 13 weeks. The doctor said he cnt help me unless i have a positive urine test. so, i'm going to just tell him that i had a pos test and request a ultrasound and just hope that they do one. I was pregnant before and had many blood test and urine tests and the doctors all told me that i wasn't so i kept partyin and doing other stuff and i had a miscarriage...I've been taking coution this time. i'll keep everyone posted after i go to the doctor.
Blank
I am 21 and had my son 11 mo ago a few weeks ago I started feeling like I was prego (all the same symptoms I had with my son) I took a home test and it came back positive i then took 4 more tests that came back negative... I went to the doctor and he said i am not based on his urine test and the fact that i have an IUD... but i still feel prego and he sees no reason to do a blood test... i am freaking out cause i have heard a false positive is extremely rare but i also know a pregnancy with an iud is rare... any suggestions???

kaychurch
Blank
Please, I need help, I am going crazy. I know this is a long text but please read it; this is my story:

“Accident” on May 22nd  (I am/was still a virgin, but I had some heavy petting; my problem is (and I am so ashamed about that and I know it’s irresponsible) that there was so much alcohol involved that I am not sure if there wasn’t any penetration. The doctor says I still have my hymen, but it doesn’t have to break during the first sex and I think the hole is bigger than before. The guy is a jerk, it was a vacation flirt, and he doesn’t answer my Emails…I am so scared), last regular period on May 10th (Usually I have a pretty regular cycle, 25-35 days, period lasts for like 4 days, never missed one). I am not on the pill.
So in June I was waiting for my period…it didn’t come…Around June 10th I started to feel extremely tired, I slept so much, exhausted, I started to pee all the time (that hasn’t stopped until now), vaginal discharge (which I usually have a little bit around ovulation and before my period, but not this much) for almost two weeks, every day, my nipples were really sore for a week (around June 20th), then it stopped, but since then, my breasts are growing bigger and bigger, abdominal pain, lower pack pain, I ate a lot; the only thing I was not experiencing was nausea. So I kept taking HPT’s since the day I missed my period (ALL negative). Went to see OBgyn on June 22nd, she says I have all these symptoms because I am so scared of being pregnant. She just examined me, said everything was normal and wanted to put me on medroxyprogesterone. I didn’t take it cause I was so scared of being pregnant, and if I wasn’t, I wanted to give my body time (I had a lot of emotional stress in May, I moved, I went on vacation,….). She did a blood test which came back negative. On June 28th my period came, but it was a lot lighter than usual and only lasted for 2 days…
I thought, ok, I’m not pregnant, ‘cause the tests kept being negative and I had a period which wasn’t just spotting, it was just late, lighter and shorter…
But the symptoms wouldn’t stop….headaches, tiredness, dizziness, abdominal and lower back pain, still peeing all the time, breasts bigger, area around my nipples a lot bigger (and you can see those little bumps more than usual) and my nipples are darker (but not sore anymore since that one week in June…) I was going crazy! Very emotional also, little things would make me freak out…
So I went to see another doctor (in mid July) who just examined me again. Would she feel an enlarged uterus at 9 weeks? She did urine test and says I didn’t need an ultrasound. Came back negative of course. She said I was just too scared of being pregnant and put me on medroxyprogesterone for ten days. She thinks I didn’t ovulate and that the lighter period in June wasn’t a real one; I just needed a “real period”, that’s what she said. I was relieved for a couple of days and the symptoms seemed to fade so I started it. Took it for nine days, then my period started; but it only lasted for 2 days and was as light as the other one (I mean, it was red, fresh blood, but still….), no cramps, nothing; just severe side effects from the progesterone (bloating, dizziness, tiredness, headache, heartburn, constipation and diarrhea). I felt ok for a couple of days…HPT still negative…symptoms not going away…
In late July I saw an internist, cause I had stomach pains and heartburn and the dizziness and thought she would detect a pregnancy on an ultrasound at 12 weeks…? She didn’t have one in her office! And said I didn’t need one cause the urine test she did was negative too. I had some blood work done because of the dizziness and back pain that went up to my liver, but it is all fine! My urine is also fine…no bacteria.
Pregnancy symptoms still not going away…my stomach is bloated since mid/late June, area under my bellybutton sticks out, I never looked like this (I am skinny, and I didn’t eat more), I gained 3 pounds, I still need to pee all the time, my breasts are growing, my legs feel soo heavy and they hurt, all the way from my lower back into my legs. Sometimes I feel constipated, sometimes I have diarrhea. I see a lot of veins on my legs my stomach and down to my abdomen, there is even a couple of veins on my breasts. I have new varices on my legs that I never had before, sometimes pain in my pubic bone, pelvis and groins. Still extremely tired, uncomfortable, exhausted, pain in my hips and in my legs, my legs feel heavy and I have an almost constant pressure in my abdomen; also frequent headaches.
Had another blood tests done at labcorp (August 3rd), came back negative, level <1. Is that possible if you are 12 weeks along?
Are all those tests lying to me? Why is my body giving me all those signs??? What is wrong with me??
I would be 13 weeks now! HPT this morning still negative…
I don’t have insurance and I can’t afford any more doctor’s visits, I am just asking myself why nobody is doing an ultrasound? I have already wasted so much money, does anyone know of a place where I can get a “cheap” ultrasound (at the OBgyn I went to, it costs $500 and I can’t afford that) done and they don’t think I’m crazy and take me serious? I am not American, I am just living here for a while.
I know there is phantom pregnancies but ALL of this? I am so scared, because if I’m pregnant, the progesterone could have hurt my baby; and I’ve had two glasses of wine lately, even taken some Ibuprofen when I was thinking I wasn’t pregnant…
I can’t think of anything else anymore because obviously it happens, that ALL tests come back negative and then the ultrasound shows a baby…
Please help me!
Blank
Hi my baby is now 6 months old and it happened to me. I did 6 urine tests in total an they all come back negative. I also had blood tests which didn't come up with anything either! I was back and forward to my doctors (who were actually useless and I have now changed!) and they just kept telling me it was nothing. I was only 20 at the time and started to panic because I wasn't haven't periods and one day wanted to start a family. They wanted me to wait 'another 6 months' so in the end I had to demand an ultrasound.. Which is when I found out I was 15 weeks pregnant!! My symptoms were.. Periods stopped, headaches, dizziness and not wanting to do anything! Good luck everyone!
Blank
Hi, how many blood tests did you have? Were they early in your pregnancy or later (even at like 12 or 13 weeks along)?
Blank
Hello ok well I'm really confused because I was only on b.c for about a month I stopped and my period came but two days before my boyfriend ejaculated n me.. cld I b pregnant
Blank
hey i am a mother of 1 and i dint had my period since i give birth in may 8 2010 then in June 2011 18 my period came around July 1 to 4 i was ovulating and the condom brake in me on July 4 did c my period since i took both blood and urine test and all say neg now i am 29 day late on my period and don't know if i am pregnant and i am breastfeeding too can that affect the testes
Blank
1435553_tn?1283623012
   ok Im so comfused I feel pregnant I look pregnant and havn't had a period in 4 months and have all the symptoms, I'm moody and have been eating things like tacos with pickle relish...my lower back is sore my breast are sensitive, I wake up cranky and have been vomiting alot lately,
   I have three kids so Im pretty sure I'm pregnant but the wierd thing is for the last 3 and a half months I have taking a pregnacy test every two weeks and every single one came back negative,
   so I seen my ob/gyn and he did a test it came back negative, I insisted he check by hand ya know the ( hard way ) and he said everything looked and felt normal and my uterus was right where it should be,
   so I went home, and now entering the 4th month the other night I was lying in bed and could swear I felt kicking or strong thrusting it wasn't some bubbles or gas I'm sure so I did another test today and it came back negative am I crazy or what im so confused I'm begining to think im nuts,
     and if I'm not then whats up with all these wierd cravings im having im not joking it's starting to scare me lol... has anyone had these symptoms and not been pregnant?
      I'm to young for menapause I'm only 29.
Blank
I am sorry for your confusion....I had 5 pregnancies, 4 children.  I was never confused or wondered, AM I OR AREN'T I....except for once, when I did not want to be as I had just had my 2nd child and had a post partum hemmorage that almost killed me.  My doctor left some of my placenta in.  He did not tell me it came out in pieces.  When my son was a few month old, I thought I was and I told my husband at the time, that I could not go thru with it.  Turns out it was just a false alarm.  

Now I am 52.  My husband died 10 years ago.  My tubes were tied after my ten lb 8 ounce daughter at age 36.  I have gastric issues.  I have not been right since 9/11 and my hubby passing in the same time period...I had my gall bladder removed.  I have had gas and movement in my lower abdomen that was visible from the outside.  I KNOW I was not pregnant. No way I could be.  Some people here don't seem to know their bodies.  I know everyone is different, but fear or want can make you crazy and make you feel things that are not real...Not many have come back here and shared any outcomes.  Just a lot of people asking for help and no answers.  Why would you come here and ask a bunch of people for me MOST part, who cannot spell and do not know how to use punctuation, for medical advice?   As a younger woman, I had a lot of anxiety and worries and was raising my 3 boys.  I was alone a lot.  Being inside your own head is a bad place.  Your doctors should know what they are talking about.  They went to school for years and years.  Find out what IS wrong so you CAN conceive if you want to.  If you don't want to, take precautions.  Don't make yourself  crazy and wonder about such serious issues in a place where no one answers or helps you.  I feel bad for so many of you as I think many of you are young girls..Brown discharge is OLD blood...not from implantation.  From conception to implantation, is 11 days...If your uterus is tipped and the egg does not make it to the uterus, your period will start and the egg will be washed away.  If the egg makes it, the blood is fresh.  Brown blood means something is wrong.  My doctor told me this and one woman here said both times the blood was brown and she miscarried.  My sister was pregnant and the baby died and decomposed inside her and there was nothing, but she still looked and felt pregnant.  She was in shock when she went for her scan and there was no baby.   There is nothing written in stone about the human body.  I saw a girl on TV who broke out in blisters from water!  It came on after she had her son...We are made up of water and chemicals and electricity zapping through our brains. which are very powerful.  Queen Mary Tudor of England wanted a child so badly, she grew a tumor inside her the size of a full term pregnancy.  

I wish you all the best.  Babies for those who want...none for those who are not ready, but find a GOOD doctor.  I had a bad one once...there are bad doctors out there.  The genuises are in medical research.  The ones treating US were at the bottom half of their class!
Blank
i am feeling little bubbles in my stomach i have not seen my period since 7 weeks now.i feel prego but i had sex with my huso since march. help!!11 these bubbles r driving me mad n my tummy moves like smthng wraps arund it wit bubbles i dont knw wat it is i went to my doctor n she said i have cloudy urine but nt pregnant.can nyone ans this where u in any of this!!i feel tired n nytime i am finish eating i feel tired.i am even passing leukorrhea .
Blank
Okay so I have pcos and I haven't had my period since about the last week in March. I was getting bloated in May and feeling sick plus having tight cramping/sickening feelings. I took 3 home urine tests all neg. I went to the Gyno the first week of June and got a blood test, beg. Then my stomach started to get very firm and I had strange things happening like waking up at the same time every morning 10:30 everyday  and I'm not a morning person. So then July 15th I went to the Gyno again and he was trying to put me on birth control to reg my period I asked for a sonogram and I got one and didn't get my results till 5 weeks later. They said everything was normal. I think that's funny because my stomach is really big now very firm and my uterus is popping out and is very hard, I also have every single pregnancy symptom, even ones I never heard before untill after I already got them. My mom thinks it's all in my head but that would explain the nausea, headaches, and missed period but thinking I'm pregnant doesn't make my uterus pop out and hard along with a hard feeling ball in my uterus that comes and goes right? I just wish it would show up on a test already :/ I'm trying to get a sonogram this week. Iv taken a total of 6 pee home tests and one blood test neg as well as a "normal" ultra sound. I've got to be pregnant
Blank
I meant I got an ultra sound July 15th
Blank
And I'm currently taking prenatal vitamins
Blank
Never thought that these things happen so frequent here... glad to know that I don't look paranoid over this thing.

My story, I have a 3 years old now ... just recently.... I have missed my period about 8 weeks! Feeling really odd for the last few weeks, dizzy, lazy, like to take a nap which I never do during the day since my daughter was born, craved for strange foods, tender - painful breast which has some water-like fluid coming out of it (cloudy-ish fluid/milk). I have constant pain in my abdomen and back which I don't normally get before, just within this past few weeks, about a month now. I just feel generally pregnant. I knew how a pregnant me felt having my child.

Three urine tests turned out always negative, feel a bit stupid... but gut instinct ... I am pregnant.... will see how it will turn out in the next few weeks...  frustrating tho! Hopefully we all get the answers soon...
Blank
Well, I am 42 yrs old and I see that I'm not the only one with this issue.  My last period was July 4th, nothing since except this past Saturday had one day of slight bleeding (red not brownish) but needed only a panyliner.  Next day it was gone.  So I am now 25 days late.  I have done about 10 or so home preg tests, all negative.  So made a dr. appt. where they also did a urine test, negative.  They didn't do the blood test, but I wish they had.  Said at my age it may just be changing hormones.  I feel extremely tired all the time, dizzy headed, strange feeling of almost like vibrating inside, constant headaches (go to bed with one and wake with one), etc.  My breasts aren't actually sore, they were very sore for a few days when it was time for my period.  I don't know what to think.  
Blank
Okay, I went to the doctors a twice, in about two months - neg. Doc may or may not be right on this. I don't know. But I wanna say I'm gonna stick to my gun on this, but I don't look stupid if I'm not... I have requested a altrosound, doc said it would be no point in that. This was today. I have been feeling "flutters" or whatever in my stomach, for a couple weeks now. I don't know how to explain this .. I've been feeling it a lot lately. Freaking me out here.. **** are sore also.. uh. suggestions anybody? I'm not late or anything. My man and I have been trying to get pregnant. My sister, just recently, not even a month ago had a baby, having her monthly every single month, and barely gaining any baby weight... I don't know... REPLY PLEASEEE.  
Blank
I'm so confused! I got married in May and my husband and I were waiting. I didnt want to do birth control so we've been doing the "pull out" method. My period is usually 5 days and very predictable. The first "period" was 3 days and very light. I figured my body was just changing from the sexual changes. The next month I had a period for 6 days, it was light and stopped for two days and the continued in spotting. I took a pregnancy text and it was negative. The next month I had random naseau and throwing up, gassiness, constipation cramping in my abdomen and by ovulation I was spotting bright pinkish red a few days and then the period came and again it was 6 days and light. For 2 days it was very random and light. I took a pregnancy urine test at the doctors office and again it was negative. I'm sleepy often and my stomach feels heavy. My breasts seem bigger as well as my butt and my hips are starting to spread (which may be due to sex). The last few weeks I've been feeling bubbling in my stomach some accompanied by gas others not. I dont know if I'm pregnant or not
Blank
My period was 8 days late. When it did start I spotted pink for 4 days then red for 8 days. I took a hpt but it was neg. The spotting has ended but my breast are tender I get hot flashes an my feet are swollen.. I am 28 years old and never been pregnant.. I'm scared and nervous. Sum1 please help
Blank
Im going crazy here i have all the symptoms plus moving in my bellyy and im getting negatives ughhh
Blank
I have read many of the post and was so surprise to see that blood test and ultrasounds are not 100 percent accurate. I am going through something similar. My last normal period was May 27, 2011. Since may I have had three irregaular periods. In the last month I have picked up 10 pounds and I have not change my eating habits. my chest is very tender at times. I have lower back pains. I have nausa but not votming. My stomach has doubled in size. I feel futtering in the lower part of my stomach. I have had two blood test and one ultarsound which indicated by doctors I am not pregnant. Something is growing in side of me and I'm at the point of thinking I am crazy. I woke this morning and my stomach is beginning to look like a ball. Do anyone have any suggestions. I am going crazy and Only God knows.
Blank
I think you need to go see another doctor and get a second opinion. It sounds like you ARE pregnant.
Blank
I have had to babies already so I think I should what pregnancy feels like. Since May I have been tired and irratable. With both my last pregnancies I never had any spotting My husband got a vasectomy after our last baby who is now 8 months old. He never got tested.However, my last three periods have been spotty and late. I am usually regular with my periods. The last few weeks I feel like I have felt fluttering in my stomach like I did with both my babies when I first started to feel them move. I have taken two pregnancy test and they were both negative. waiting to hear back on test results from doctor to see what is wrong with me.
Blank
I am a 8 days late! I have done many hpt and all came back negative, I also had a blood test and that came back negative! I have to go to my docs next week for another urine test. I have never been late in my life. I currently have id twins, and found out I was having them when I was 9 weeks on...I just did a simple hpt and got positive first time round!
I don't know if I am testing too early, but I have all the syptoms (symptoms). I have backache, tender breasts, feeling very nausea's, all the syptoms (symptoms) I had experienced when I had my twins! I hate waiting to find out...worries me that if I am not pregnant, then what are all of these syptoms (symptoms) leading up to?? x
Blank
Thank you so very much and I am setting another appointment with another Dr.
Blank
I feel the same way I guess the only way is an ultrasound..
Blank
I feel the same way I guess the only way is an ultrasound..
Blank
hi i had my last period july 25 and it wasnt the same as normal usually it last about 5-6 days and dat time it only lasted 2 days den again i got more the 8th of aug - 12th of aug not much to wear a liner. i have cravings for chocolate after my dinner all the time lately..im not sick not reli tired bu i feel my stomach streching.also my boobs have gotton bigger but are not sore.i was only ever pregnant once before and ended up miscarrying earlyer dis year !! im not tryin to get pregnant but not on any pill.i have had 3 neg preg test.so i dont know wat to tink help ?
Blank
1790529_tn?1315239218
ive had 2periods in july on the 5th - 9th then it stop and i had it again july 20th - 26th and then the whole month of august i had no period!! now for the month of august ive bin nausea, headaches, mood swings, peeing more, exhaustion, etc.. and now in the begining of sept ive stil had morning sickness and i gain so much weight esp around my face like swollen around my eyes!! but the funny thing is yesterday i was spotting and now this morning i wipe n now its red like a normal period im soo confuse i really thought i was actually pregnant this time see the thing with me is my hcg level is VERY LOW! i have 2 be exactly two months prego to get a accurate answer im bleeding now n im so confuse could i still be prego? please let me know im very concern about this thank you so much!!!
Blank
hi ladies Im about 10 days late. I took 7 hpt and they were all negative and I had a alone test yesterday that was negative. When my period was due I felt the cramps but that was it. kinda statsthog to worry about what could be going on with me.
Blank
Hi,

So I have spent some time reading the posts on here and can totally relate. My husband and I decided to TTC a few weeks ago. However, I actually think I am pregnant.

I have PCOS but have been seeing a consultant for 2 years. I was prescribed metformin to regulate myself. Miraculously I have had a regular 28-32 day cycle since starting on the metformin. AF last visited on 04 August. I had very tender breast towards the end of August (not a usual PMS symptom for me). AF was due to visit on 01 September. On 05 September I had red spotting that was minimal and only present whilst wiping. I have taken numerous HPTs and all a BFN. Visited my GP yesterday, but need to go back in for blood tests. Unfortunately have to wait until 22 September to take blood sample. I now have cramping that feels different to PMS, headaches contantly, husband has been on the receiving end of some stroppy episodes.

Good luck to all TTC!!
Blank
i would advise you not to go back on the pill to be on the safe side. i am going though the same as you. i know that i am pregnant. i would wait and see if your tummy gets any bigger. am going to wait and see if my tummy gets any bigger and wait to am 16 weeks. then they may find that if i am pregnant.
Blank
i am going though the same thing as you. my husband and sister have felt flutterings in my tummy still been told that i am not. my husband got me a prenatal llistening device to see. they have been movement and you hear baby kicking as well. it cannot pick up muscle contraction in your body. so you want try it i would recommed it. so am goner wait to i get bigger and then go to see the doctor. i wish you luck
Blank
Thankyou for your news. it has put a smile upon my face and has made me feel better. i do wish you all the best
Blank
MY BODY CHANGED ITSELF!
I had a baby March 4 and did nursing on demand, which had always suppressed my fertility until I was done--it worked with my previous 3 children like clockwork. This time, however, I had faint spotting when my baby was 2 months old. Late Aug., I felt sick and tired, and then had faint + urine tests, then several - urine and a - blood test. Now I feel fluttering. I think I skipped right past the first trimester symptoms (b/c I was busy w/ my other 3 children) and am beginning my second trimester, but my doc doesn't believe me.
Pregnancy clues: infrequent spotting, but still no period, even though I haven't been nursing at all for 4-6 weeks (quitting nursing ALWAYS started my cycle); fluttering; growing abdomen; and now in retrospect, I think my baby's lack of weight gain during nursing was due to a drastic change in my hormones, due to pregnancy???
I know it's rare for a woman to nurse on demand and not use birth control. Anyone have a similar story or any thoughts? Thanks!
Blank
My last period was july 9th i am a 24 day cycle i was a week late for my aug 2 period haf brown spotting when wiped no cramps same thing for my aug 26 period next period was due sep 19 nothing this month so far and all test have been negative havent spoken to a dr yet but im loosing my mind cuz i want to be prego
Blank
I am 17 years old and since I started my periods I have never missed a period apart from the last nearly two months after I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend , I would love to have a baby but all these negative test & the blood test are just making me down I am getting all the symptoms I even had spotting which was definitely not a period cause I am very heavy , sore breasts, feeling sick & tired & very irritable, could I be pregnant or is my mind just messing with me?
Blank
Lets see I am almost 7 weeks late.   I have taken quite a few pregnancy tests I thought two was positive but not sure I think they were evaporation lines.  I am having many symptoms and so confused.  I do have irregular periods but I have never ever been this late.  I am 27 years old no previous children.  My periods have been really heavy and very painful.  I didn't start cramping until a couple of days ago and it was only a couple of times in the day followed by discharge sometimes I was spotting and others it was just a discharge.  (TMI) It was so much discharge( not the bloody discharge) that I had to wear a panty liner.  I have never had this happen to me before so I am really lost. And since today the spotting has almost gone alway completely which is also weird considering my period would last up to 7 days.  
Blank
Well on my case my period is normal it comes on time and it last 7 days,well last month and this month it lasted only 2 days. Last month I lasted 2 days with lots of gas burping and spitting a lot. this month I last 2 to 3 days with sore nipples my entire breast hurt it felt heavy. 10 days after my period ended I'm feeling movements and sharp pains in my abominal I don't know if is gas or what but I feel like a movement or presure.Me and husband want to get pregnant but no luck yet. Really hope iam pregnant. Could I be?
Blank
I have PCOS and have been TTC for the last 3yrs. I already have a 5 yr old daughter which we conceived completely naturally. So naturally intact that I didn't even find out I was pregnant untill I was 5 1/2 months. We had sex on the 13/9 and the very next day they felt sore and tender. I then had some loose bowel movements and extreme cramping a couple if days later. It's now the 24/9 and my boobs have almost doubled in size. They look and feel exactly like they Sid after I had my daughter. Went to the dr yesterday and blood test came back negative. I also did a HPT on the 20/9 which was also neg. Could I be pregnant and just not no it. I had no idea with my first but just feel pregnant. Don't know if it's just coz I want it so bad or if it's true. Any ideas?
Blank
Hi my names Brooke, my boyfriend & i have been trying to get pregnant for the past 2 months now.. ive dont several home tests and 1 blood test at the doctors but all of them came up negative, but im confident im pregnant because, ive been more tired lately, eating more then usual, my boobs are the soriest they've ever been an starting to get a little bigger, have some blue vains coming threw on my boobs aswell & ive gained weight in my stomach in only a week or 2 an my stomach is quite ferm & my stomach now feels heavier and generally im quite a skinny girl. also my periods have been going all over the place ive been getting spolltings and a brownish colour an quite light periods that goes on and off all the time.. & now this month im late and havent got them yet. Im also always getting an upset stomach and tend to feel as if im going to vomit but i dont I'm confused on whether im pregnant or not, help please!! someone get back to me as soon as possible..
Blank
Hello,
My name is Tabbie... I have had 1 positive pregnancy test, 1 flickering pregnancy test, and 5 negative pregnancy tests. On August 31 I received the implant, but was feeling extremely nauseous and tired about 2 weeks prior. I tested September 1st and 2nd with the positive and flickering pregnancy test. I do have a lot of the pregnancy symptoms such as: fatigue, white spots around the nipple, darkening of the nipple, predominant veins on my breasts,  swollen breasts, food cravings (i love chips (fries)), and stronger sense of smell. I had what I thought was my period on the 19th of August, but it was extremely light. I have been to the doctors and they don't seem to care because I have been testing negative. My stomach is now swelling (bloating), it has gotten harder, and has maintained  a very round shape. The doctors say it is from the progesterone  in my implant, but can it really cause all the symptoms stated. I am really concerned about the swelling and hardening of the stomach. I definitely look pregnant. I originally thought I may have conceived (if pregnant) the first week of August, but I am not quite sure. I have been reading as much as I possibly can about pregnancy, implant side effects, and swelling of the stomach. I just want to know if anyone else has had similar experiences. Thank you  

Blank
I have not had a period for 70 days. I have all the symptoms. My breasts hurt just a little, nothing severe. I took 6 HPTs and all negative. I'm scared of a miscarriage or that it's make believe. My midwife is going to check my HCG levels and give me a vaginal exam. I hope she finds a baby. Hopefully we can get a heartbeat too.
Blank
Hi all, I wanted to share my story to see what you all though. I am 27 and have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now, I had an ectopic pregancy back in March of 2010 and had to get one of my tubes removed. Here recently(3 weeks ago) I started feeling preggo (nausea, bloated, constipation, fatigue) and my period was about 3 or 4 days late which is rare because it is usually early or on time. I have taken several home tests and tests at the doctors office but all are negative. sometimes I feel like movement in my belly and I sometimes think its gas or something but then other times I don't. What do you think I should do....keep taking tests or just wait until my next perios (periods) is due. I did make an appt with my obgyn next week, so hopefully he will do an ultrasound or something because im tired of not knowing for sure. Any advice you can give would be most helpful!!! :-)
Blank
I forgot to add that iv'e been hvaing back pains, mild cramps, light headness sometimes, eating non-stop, and been using the rest room alot. Im kinda of scared to even find out, because I would devastated if I was and miscarried or if its another ectopic........Keep me in your prayer ladies.
Blank
1745826_tn?1317596663
omg yes thats how i be it started round i shall say 12th 13th week.
and all my urine testes came out negative??? even at the OB when i went....its kinda aggravating because i want to know for sure. maybe i should try my morning urine. idk i guess time will tell.
Blank
dnt take it at 8 weeks pregnant i went to the er they did blood and urine tests and schedlued me a stomach xray i refused the xray because something told me dont get it done im still feeling pregnant with no positive results but my body says i am so im listening even if i have to wait til the baby starts kicking at 7 month to show them i am pregnant of course i will treat my body like i am pregnant prenatal pills and all
Blank
hi am 31 and I am l4 weeks late. i have took 5 pee test and 1 blood all turned out negitive. Why wont it show up?
Blank
1847905_tn?1319095578
Hey ladies,
So Im Becca and Im 21. To answer a couple of things I read because some people do not know this but even if you get your tubes tied you can still get pregnant..it does not happen too often but rarely a woman will sometimes grow another tube and have reconnect. I've heard of it happening but its not common but also not impossible. As for me my issue is that with my 3 year old son all of my tests came back negative,even the hcg test until I has already 3 1/2 months along. I am once again showing the same signs but the doctors have said the same thing,that the test showed negative results..Im wondering if my want for another child is causing me to feel unreal symptoms?
Blank
We'll I'm going through the same but I'm nerli 4 month late now so if ur right in sayin you normaly see in four month I can't wait I just want to no what's happening I'm just hoping I find out soon its starting to stess me now
Blank
Well ive had a few symptoms but one symtom that really had me curious was brownish discharge and now it light pink from time to time. I have had irregular periods since I was 14 im now 24 so I cant go off of that. I have never been pregnant before and im ready more than ever now. I just dont know bc I took a cheap hpt a week ago n of course it was negative and I was told I could jus have a low hcg level so it wont detect. Ive also had abdominal cramping but it never lasts long.. I guess im just confused and it feels alot better to know im not the only one that has this problem. If anyone has any advice for me plz feel free thanks .... Rena
Blank
To those of you were asking if anyone has experienced multiple negative urine test and was in fact pregnant, well I am living proof that it does happen! I had pretty irregular cycles and so I never really knew if I was pregnant or not each month. However, I started feeling different and I never had morning sickness but I just felt different...if you ask my husband I was pretty moody and my breasts were pretty sore and I just didn't feel normal. So I took a pregnancy test and it was negative! We had been wanting to get pregnant and so it was disappointing to see a negative result. Weeks went on and I kept feeling different...I started to get constipated and had pain in my lower right abdomen (round ligament pain) and so I took another pregnancy test it was negative! then one day about a month later I started to feel very nauseous and my family was really concerned because we had ruled out being pregnant because all the tests were coming up negative! So after having all these symptoms I thought I might have appendicitis or something! So I went to a family doctor at 16 weeks and for some reason when I took the urine test it came back positive! I was so excited! I can't say that I didn't know because in the back of my head I kept thinking I was pregnant cause all these things are happening but I guess I just felt that I had to believe all the negative tests...so i told myself I wasn't pregnant! The only explanation my doctor had for this was that my body had very low hcg hormone secreted in my urine and it wasn't picking it up...then when I got to be farther along there was a greater amount in my urine that was able to be detected! So at my first ultrasound I was completely shocked to see this pretty developed baby inside of me! SO GIRLS IT DOES HAPPEN...NEGATIVE TESTS RESULTS DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT!
Blank
My period is now 12 days late and my body feels completely different. I am having all the signs of pregnancy my breast are site I'm nauseous every time I eat or smell certain foods and I have spotted. But I have taken two urine and one blood test and they were all negative. It's not making any sense. Could I be pregnant
Blank
Im dealing with kind of the same thing bt i have missed 6 periods and when i do bleed it looks very pink i have had 6 negative pregnancy test......i dnt have insurance so i go to the hospital and they treat me as if i have std's i need answers
Blank
So my last period was August the 27th, I had sex in September on the 8th and 15th, which one of those is a ovulating day. I took 2 HPT 2weeks ago and another test at a clinic 3days later and they were all three negative. I went to my doctor 2 nights ago to get a blood test. My HCG levels is <2 which the doctor said is negative. Me and my boyfriend are not giving up on the idea that i can still be pregnant. We both want a child really bad. So i scheduled to have a ultrasound a little over two weeks from now with my doctor. If i was to be pregnant i would be about 5 weeks pregnant i think. The symptoms i have been having is headaches(which i just started having the second i started typing this sentence), nausea but not puking, stomach pains, bloated stomach , and constipation. I am so confused but Unlike other people on here i actually will let everyone know my results(i set a reminder). This will be after Nov.9th.
Blank
I jus read ur stories and its sad to say dat I am going throught da same ting. Wats even harder about dis is da fact dat everyone around me, looks at me and ask, "so r u pregnant?" And I font no war to say cuz every test out dea is telling me dat I am not pregnant, but my body is telling me other wise. Only ? I have for u is, "en I went to da doctors thet set me up for a pap smear in stead of a pregnancy test. So I informed my doctor about my situation and she could tell me is dat I am over weight and dat is wat is causing my period to act funny. I was real upset, so I didnt want to talk anymore. So we went on to do da pap smear and during da test my doctor asks me r u sure dat u havent had any kids? I said yes, why? Da doctor went on to say dat my cervix is open, but she couldnt explain y. So I asked her if it had anything to do wit my situation and she said idk." Now wat kinf of ******** is dat. She was quick to tell me dat I am over weight, but she couldnt tell me y my cervix would be open. Anyone ever had dis happen to dem? Please responed I would really appreciate it.
Blank
1857670_tn?1319770270
did u figure out if u were preg yet? im having the same thing..but ive had two kids already..n this is a total different experience. i have the feeling that i know im pregnant. ive missed my peroid..and their pretty regular..ive had 5 urine tests one was positive the others were neg and a blood test that was neg..so im not sure..my peroid was in october on the 14th and its novemner the 28th now. so i dont know and this is just so confusing...should i wait a lil longer?
Blank
I am a 31 year old mother of four, including a set of twins. I suspect that I could be pregnant, although I have taken 4 HPTs that were negative. I also have not missed a cycle. The reason I suspect pregnancy is that I have been feeling movement in there for about a month, getting stronger. I have been able to see the movement, and my husband can feel it. I am also leaking colostrum from one breast, have had swollen ankles, heartburn, frequent urination, and many other symptoms. I cannot wear any of my old pants because my belly is round and firm. I can no longer lie on my tummy at night because it feels like a ball is underneath me, and I always sleep on my tummy. The only times in my life I have not slept on my tummy was during the second and third trimesters of my 3 pregnancies. The only time my ankles have ever swollen was when I was pregnant with my twins. My first 2 pregnancies had a positive result the day my period was late. The twins took a couple of weeks. I never had my period during my pregnancies before. I also have been feeling a tightening in my belly that I can only compare to braxton hicks. My doctor can not see me for 2 more weeks for the blood test, and the suspense is killing me. Did I mention that my husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago? So the likelihood of being pregnant is slim, but I don't know what else to make of these symptoms. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
Blank
Well I missed my period 4 the 2nd month again! I had nausia but I didn't throw up!! I have been have a little cramping through the month! My doc said I'm nt pregnant n put me on provera to make my period start, n no period it's been 3 weeks since taking the last provera pill! I'm in a bind, I feel pregnant an I jus don't want to do anything to hurt my baby! Can I request n ultra sound? Is there someone that has negative test this long and was preg?
Blank
1870255_tn?1320233740
Hi, I think im going crazy! please help me.. Im 36 and My last menstruation Aug 26-30,2011 . I have regular menstruation and supposedly my next period would be on Sept 23 on a 28day cycle.But my husband and I had intercourse on Sept 25, and 26.Today is November 2, 2011. I had done today urine and blood test negative, ultrasound no baby found. and its making me crazy because my tummy is getting bigger, my breast is swollen, i have my cravings, i dont have any bleeding. My doctor told me just wait for the next cycle of menstruation period this month, i might be delayed and said its only hormonal imbalance. But I cant believe it, this should my 2nd  pregancy. Is there any women who is actually and equally experiencing the same as mine! please help me!
Blank
  Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that it is possible to bleed as if you are having a period and have neg pregnancy tests, but still be pregnant.  It happened to me with my first child.  I was only 19, but I felt different.  I had my periods on time with spotting in-between.  I took 5 home pregnancy tests and all were negative.  I did not get a positive test until I was 3 months pregnant.  I continued to bleed and found out that it was because I am RH negative and my husband is RH positive.  I had to have rhogam shots to stop the bleeding.  My doctor said it was threatened miscarriages, my body was trying to get rid of the baby because she had Rh pos blood like her Dad.  She was born a healthy 9lbs, 1oz and a month overdue.
    My second pregnancy was textbook.  We tried for two months, the second month I missed my period, took the test and it was positive.  I had rhogam shots again just in case, but my son has Rh negative blood like me, so I had no spotting or threatened miscarriages with him.  We are now trying again and I am having similar problems to my first pregnancy.  I am now 28 and desperate to have another child before my son gets too old to play with the baby (he is 4 now).  I would have gotten pregnant the first week of October, I feel pregnant. Then I had a 12 day period in October, ugh, and spotting every time we have intercourse.  I have had 4 negative tests.  I have a doctors appointment on the  9th and am hoping they can detect a heartbeat or HCG through a blood test. We are continuing to try to get pregnant but I suspect I am already there.  I will keep everyone posted.
Blank
Okay,I haven't had a normal period in over 2months. I didn't start my period last month and the month before that I was over a week late and only bled for 2 days. I'm gaining weight (mostly stomach) I have heartburn almost all the time and I haven't changed my diet for me to all of the sudden have heartburn. I've taken numourus pregnancy test including one at the doctors and a blood test. All negative. Its one week into my 3rd month of not having a regular period. Help? Suggestions? Maybe even advice? Should I be worried I'm pregnant?
Blank
Thank God as yu women I thought I was loosing my mind lol I have been feeling Oregon for tha last two months as yu all I have every symptom there is nt to mention my stomach is growing and tha amazing part is my blood test and hot all are negative I have four children and I kno every pregnancy is different nt too mention my periods have been irregular n I had two In one month I go to tha Dr. Today I will be bac to give my results!
Blank
Thank God as yu women I thought I was loosing my mind lol I have been feeling Oregon for tha last two months as yu all I have every symptom there is nt to mention my stomach is growing and tha amazing part is my blood test and hot all are negative I have four children and I kno every pregnancy is different nt too mention my periods have been irregular n I had two In one month I go to tha Dr. Today I will be bac to give my results!
Blank
so totally confused..glad i'm not the only one...so its been since august since my last visit from AF which when it did come in august it was super light and super short....so its now nov...taken 6 hpts all negative..had a doctor's appt monday had a blood test (negative) but while the doctor was doing the pelvic exam he mentioned that my cervix looks like i've had a baby (which i havent) and he said it was pale (bluish) he said it could be a sign that i might be, but since the blood work came back negative the doc is set on that i'm not preggershe thinks its just BV which i'm currrently on antibiotics for...but in my gut i feel like i am...super tired, bloated, my boobs hurt, i'm moody and no sign of AF :( guess its a wait and see thing which is killing me and my man....
Blank
Hi I know I seem fairly young, but Im 17 and Im on this birth control called the depo shot....but for the last month and a half I have been having strange symptoms that have never really carried on like this before....Extreme headaches, body aches, nausea, vomiting, extreme exhaustion, and Ive been fairly moody...I frequently pee a lot already so that hasn't freaked me out so much but my breasts are slightly tender around the Areola and the sides not horribly sore but tender...I went to my doctor and did a urine test but it came back negative and said there isn't any sign of me being pregnant....My only questions ladies, are, could there be a false report from the urine test and if not....what could possibly be wrong with me...?
Blank
Im Sabrina I'm 20 me and my fiancé have had sex a week ago a he ejaculated inside of me but before that I missed my period I am scared I still haven't had my period yet could I be pregnant or could something be wrong with me I'm curios so one help me
Blank
My period has been absent since sept its now coming on the end of nov an still no period 3 pregnancy test 1 blood test all negative sum ppl say early menapus or thyroids but I'm extremely concerned I've only missed my period. When I was pregnant so hearing tht I'm not an no period an signs of pregnecy is a lil scary esp since having regular periods since the age of 13 I'm now 23
Blank
my body is being nuts right now.  no idea what's going on.  a little over two months back i had what all of the symptoms were pointing to as implantation bleeding.  since then, and consistently, ive been queasy though without vomiting, very sore boobs, frequent urinating, more oily skin and more acne (therefore greasier hair), occasional cramps but not very painful, very emotional and moody, and so far my second missed period in a row.
BUT, only negative pregnancy tests.  my husband and i both deff. think i'm pregnancy, so it's ultra confusing.  i will go in for a blood test within the next month i think.  I've been keeping track and I'd be around eleven weeks.  but wouldnt the tests be positive by now?  (the last five i have taken in the evening, not morning.  is that making a difference?  i guess i just figured that it'd show up positive by now no matter when i took the test if i were really that far along.  hmphh.)
Blank
I haven't had my period since September 20. So I've missed two periods now. I've been getting sick. But my main symptoms are EXTREMELY tender breasts (not normal) they've grown a lot in a short amount of time. I'm hungry all the time and I'm craving weird foods. Ive gained weight. I can't even fit in my wedding dress anymore. But all the urine tests are negative and I took a blood test two days ago and it was negative. I'm a perfectly healthy 18 year old so there shouldn't be anything wrong with me. I've never had anything like this happen before. I'm going insane...
Blank
Hello everyone, im 26 years old and i think i am pregnant. i started my cycle on october 21. My cycles have been regular and i was on the pill but stop taking them around the end of october because they made me queasy. Ive been also taking multivitamins everyday. Ive been very sexually active the beginning of november(around the time i was ovulating) and ive been feeling flutters, nausea, swollen ankles and feet, veins across my chest and breast, bloating, a little cramping at the beginning of this week with spotting. i took 4 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. Maybe its too early?? Could the multivitamin make me fertile and get pregnant??
Blank
I'm also noticing a little bit of veins across my breast. And ive been having cramping without bleeding
Blank
I was reading these, and I feel like I could have written a few of them myself.

I am 25 years old, and back in September...(only 2 days after my ovulation would have ended [supposedly]) I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We are not TTC or anything...it just happened. Since then I have felt...different. My periods have been very light, only lasting 2 days. Normally my periods are very heavy and last almost a week. All the tests I have taken have been negative. Everyone keeps telling me I'm not pregnant. (I keep telling myself that too, just in case things are in my head.) Well a few days ago...I started feeling a "lump" or.."ridge" right above my pelvic bone...I went to the OBGYN on Monday...she felt around and said everything felt normal...(to her..but it's not normal to my body). I started spotting that night, I figured it was due to the pap smear (she said that might happen). But Tuesday I got a bit more of a period, although...not much. It's pretty much stopped now. The doctor did take my blood..(still waiting on those results..my guess will be negative..). She did however schedule me for an ultrasound next Wednesday. So all will be cleared up then. I'm just thinking that if I'm not pregnant..what else could be wrong with me. I wouldn't even be thinking about this except for that this all started right after my boyfriend and I "did it". I am ALWAYS on time with my period, ALWAYS the same flow. It's been 14 years, I think I know when something is up with my body. The doctor, did try to tell me it could be my..."bowels"...like I don't know the difference between my bowels and my uterus..geez.  Wish me luck. :)
Blank
hello im 16 years of age i feel big all the time,in my lower stomach i get pain and also feel like i have gas im tired all the time and sleepy mi nipples are changing color my period was really light i really dont now wants going on i went to the doctor and mi urine test came out negative today i get the results for the blood test hope is positive if not i dont now whats going on with me.
Blank
i had the same feeling a couple times. It turns out it was 3 cyst on my right ovary and one on my left... my mom felt it too once and it was fibroids.
Blank
Hey I just wanted you to please update with us after your appointment. I have been going through something similar but keep getting the same response. Sometimes I feel like it's all in my head but other times I just know that my body feels very different. I just want to know how everything goes with you and hopefully it will be way better than it went with me.
Blank
Hi all my story is very similar. The first day of my last period was Oct 28th and  I am a week late for my period. I already took 3 home test and one blood test and they are all neg. I have a history of Lupus so I was on top of my game to see if why I was late and find out if I was prego. I am NEVER late and ALWAYS 28 day regular cycle. I have been feeling sick to my stomach, and had really really bad breast pain that made me cry at night that I couldn't sleep at night. Any suggestions???
Blank
Hi all my story is very similar. The first day of my last period was Oct 28th and  I am a week late for my period. I already took 3 home test and one blood test and they are all neg. I have a history of Lupus so I was on top of my game to see if why I was late and find out if I was prego. I am NEVER late and ALWAYS 28 day regular cycle. I have been feeling sick to my stomach, and had really really bad breast pain that made me cry at night that I couldn't sleep at night. Any suggestions???
Blank
hey everyone!
ok so i stopped taking birth control close to two months ago after my normal period, had another normal period, horrible cramps, heavy, just a normal period for me. i have a 29-31 day cycle and well three weeks ago yesterday me and my bf had unprotected sex and well i didnt seem to care, until later that night i realized thats when i ovulated, my last period ended 4 weeks ago and well yeah. In the past week i have had lower back pain, nausea, heart burn, headaches, my stomach muscles have been getting more firm, i dont work out, i have been CRAVING milk, and so i said screw it took a prego test this morning and nagative... went to the doctors today too and negative! this doctor told me i had a cyst... i asked him how he knew and he didnt answer. I feel pregnant, i feel like i have a baby in me! so from my calulations i should be 5 weeks bc the counting starts from the day you start your period. Can anyone tell me if a doctor ever said you had a cyst!!!
Blank
I'm not late, I have 3 weeks before I'm suppose to have a period. But I'm having major cramps, lower back pain right and left at different times, headaches, hungry, some nausea, feels like I'm suppose to start any minute- but on birth control- I'm moody and very tired. My husband says I'm eating more. The test I took this morning was neg. my last period was abnormally light- is it too early to tell or am I just getting all the symptoms with out the pregnancy?
Blank
hey ladies!!
so i have been worried that i might have an ovarian cyst and i looked up symptoms and causes and i am next to near positive that i do not have a cyst, so im going to wait a week or two and then test again to see if it comes up positive! Ill repost on here when i found out whats wrong with me and maybe it will help some of you ladies too!
Blank
hi my name is maria i had went to the er about 4days ago i had a clear goo come out of me and they took a pee test it was neg than they did an ultrasound and said it looked like a early pregnancy so they did a blood test and it was neg...so now my tummy feels bloded im peeing alot and my breast hurt and have a lil clear fluids come out i think i am pregnant ....if anyone can help me out please let me know and also i feel gassy and sometimes have pain on the lower left side of my tummy thank you
Blank
I have had issues with cysts in the past as well and have 4 children so I know my body. I'm now 45 and was supposed to be in pre menopause and have had irregular periods as well has the hot flashes for the past 5 years and I was unable to conceive with my ex of 12 years. Now I'm in a new relationship and have only had 2 periods this year, the other months I cramped and spotted but the hot flashes vanished. In September my breasts became tender, my wieght went up, I'd fall asleep on the bus after work and have to nap before dinner, and had cravings for sweets which I usually don't care for, I took a HPT and it was negative and my boyfriend just called it happy weight because he cooks for us. Then mid Sept my period came on full blast and lasted 8 weeks off and on, I passed large blood clots and was afraid I was possibly having a miscarrriage because I almost lost my 2nd son at 6 months but they were able to stop it and he was born at 28 weeks and was still  healthy so I made an appt at the clinic because my GYN was booked thru Dec 2. I went to the clinic on Oct 24 and suprisingly they didn't do a pregnancy test just a pap and it was normal, they gave me BC pills to help regulate my periods and said my hormones were just changing, but the pills made me bleed more so I quit taking them after a week. My period stopped around November 20 and I had lost about 10 lbs. I went to see my GYN on Dec 2 and had gained 7lbs and I know I didn't eat that much on thanksgiving. I had taken a urine test when I first arrived and the dr began my pelvic exam, while pressing my abdomen the nurse came in and she asked my results and she said they were negative and the dr said well her uterus is at about 12-14 weeks so I recomend an ultrasound, she said it may be fibroids but for the negative urine test she'd say I was pregnant, so I take my ultrasound tomorrow Dec 9 and will find out if I'm going to have surgery to remove the fibroids, or if I know my body as well as I think I do, I'll be having another baby who will be younger than my 4 grandchildren, well at least I won't have problems finding a sitter, lol.  I'll let you know the results as well.      
Blank
So today I found out that my ultrasound has been scheduled for next Friday the 16th because my doctor wants to run another pregnancy test first because my HCG levels would most likely be higher then. The nurse then went on to tell me that I wouldn't be able to have an ultrasound if I'm pregnant due to the stress to the fetus at such an early stage -, this is leading me to believe that the doctor really suspects that she felt a 12-14 week fetus during my exam on December 2, I'm tempted to purchase another HPT this weekend to see what it says and take it first thing in the morning as I've been reading thru other threads that that's the best time, my last dr's appt was at 3pm when they ran my urine test. And I don't know if it's my imagination but this week I've noticed while working at my desk and durring the day and at night I can feel movements in different parts of my abdomen sometimes like a pushing against my ribs or hipbone, all the movements I had with my other 4 pregnancies.          
Blank
hey! well thank god you know about cysts! but i dont have a cyst i went to another doctor and told me i do not have a cyst. AND! to top off all this! i cant sit for more then 30 mins without my tail bone and lower back killing and my stomach is getting bigger yet i have lost weight in my legs. It also is now uncomfortable to lay on my stomach. See i have normal periods, i never have health issues like this, and my mom knows me well too and she asked if i was pregnant bc she could even tell my stomach is getting bigger and my posture has changed. ugh i just want to know if other women have felt like this and what came from it
Blank
I know how all you are feeling i went this with my first child. Now its going on again i dont live in the same area so this new dr doesnt believe me I was 3 months prego with my first when they found out by ultrasound I never tested positive till I was 6months I have a healthy 5 yr old.  I pretty sure I am 3 months right now but these doctors wont listen to me.  They think they are god just cause the have a degree  I know my body better then anyone.  Try getting into a high rish ob cause they know more then the other ones..
Blank
I'm going through exact same thing... Two weeks late on period and 3 negative test.... I'm always tired always eating more than usual my boobs are very very sore... Cold like flu symptoms... Bloated all the time and just eating loads.... Also lots of clear/ White discharge... And don't no what's going on... Had all the hormone blood test two month ago as I missed a period then and they all came back negative no further action and everything was fine :s so confused ! Anyone help?
Blank
I'm really getting anxious after this weekend. I'm feeling hungry all the time and when I eat, my stomache swells up and is hard so that I have to unfasten my jeans for a few hours- if not if feels like my waitsline is pushing against a foreign object, I finally resorted to wearing sweats all weekend because it's so uncomfortable. I can't lay on my stomach or it feels like I have a small ball under me and I'm still feeling pressure in different areas of my abdomen, sometimes in different parts at the same time- I recall this feeling with my other pregnacies but would be able to actually poke at the area of pressure and see my baby's foot or elbow move. An MD answered my question on this site saying that a negative urine test makes my chances of being pregnant low, and to get an ultrasound to rule out fibroids, but my exam on 10/24 didn't show fibroids and my GYN said she felt something during my exam 12/2 -so woul dit have formed and grown that fast? Also after reading other posts from women who had negative blood and urine tests and still were pregnant, I'm not so sure I trust his response, there have been hundreds of reported childbirths from women who had normal periods throughout their pregnancies, low weight gain and negative results but still were pregnant as well as women who were supposedly in menopause who became pregnant, I have a cousin who's in her mid 50's and she called my mother and asked if she were sitting down only to break the news that she was in fact pregnant and is due this summer.  So all I can say to women like myself who are getting these mixed responses, if you know your body well, and suspect you are pregnant, treat your body as such and find a doctor who is willing to run the tests/ ultra sounds to give you answers, if it's not a baby then something else may be going on with your body that needs attention- Good luck and best wishes to all who are looking to conceive, I will be back mext week with my results.  
Blank
Hello everyone, I am back to say I went to the doctor about 2 weeks and all he did was a urine test. It was negative. I feel something is there and I have to many symptoms. My lower tummy is also getting bigger. I eat constantly and I always sleep. My sense of smell is driving me crazy and my pulse rate has gone up as well. My ankles are really swollen and I still have a lot of veins across my body. Reading everyone elses responses makes me wonder if I am despite the negative tests.
Blank
1939150_tn?1323740386
I know exactly how you feel I came on Oct 3rd and Oct 28&29th light pink spotting with no cramps..I found myself falling asleep about 6:30-7 every night, my sense of smell was ridiculous,legs cramps, blue veins real heavy on my breast, real bad gas.. The gas stunk beyond all belief and, bloating, gained 15 pounds and 1 month, hair was coming out  in knots, and Nov 10th,11th and 12th vomited and had constipation along with back pains, pelvic pains, running down the sides of my stomach and on Nov 23&24  bleeding with some tissue. Went to OBGYN Dec 1 and negative test.. wasn't understanding why with all of that she didn't run test or something. She say's oh either your stressed or your periods are close together.. I'm like hello my periods aren't close together... So I'm still having bloating, gas, leg cramps, blue veins, fatigue, nausea, tender breast, stomach and back pains but no cramping cramping..I go see my primary doctor on the 1st of Jan, so I'm going to ask her if she can do an HCG or FSH to check for pregnancy or premenopause.. So good luck to ya...
Blank
Viewing 401-600 comments:
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank