later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?.............
Simple question here, has anyone ever had a negative blood test and negative urine test and went on with their daily routine and a month or so later found out you were in fact pregnant while having ultrasound done. If this has happened to anyone or perhaps someone you know, please respond, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.

ms_smiles
confusing!!!!!  i had egg transfered on the 10th (ivf)  i had all the signs i was pregnant even implant bleeding very light not llike my normal period, i was convined i was preggo, had blood test on the 21st NEGITVE still no period or stmtoms on it caming clear blue test NEG i am still experiancing BLOATING ,HEADACHES, AND LIGHT BACKACHES,  i am so confused weather my blood test could be WRONG, i have read they can be if done to early???? has anyone experanced this?????

if anyone knows plz email me (graham.***@****) sorry but i have trouble finding site again so easyer to email, new at the computor :))
if you were on the fertility meds and progesterone, you will probably feel that way even if you're pregnant or not.  you may want to check out webmd Infertility Treatment Support Group (TTC) this board is SO helpful...you'lll get a lot of information there.
Going through it now hon. 2 weeks late, pregnancy symptoms, friends and family swearing up and down left and right they feel two souls in my body. Yet neg Urine and blood test. *Shrug*
Don't lose hope...2 years ago I was really hoping to become pregnant.  One day I felt really light headed to the point that I could barely stand on my own, so I went to the ER.  The Doctor gave me a urine test and blood test which both resulted negative.  As dissappointed as I was, a few days later I discovered I really was pregnant.  I now have a beautiful 2 year old girl.
well i had period problems and i am only 31 had 2 miscarrages over a 2 year period and was devistated i was not preg. i finally went to a gyno who was familiar,, skipped period, headaches, bloating, hair loss, feeling tired,,, i had blood work ..harmones were low.. had something called polycystic ovarian syndrome... was put on harmones then clomid  i am now 5 days late  

i will pray for u all  
momnkdz..when you went to the ER, how far along were you? do you remember...and how far along were you when you found out you were pregnant?
my period is about 2 months late today i had a stick pee preg test at the doctors, they said it was neg, but i am having all the same signs i did with my one and only baby that i was preg with a few years ago, soo its not making ANY sense, they did a blood test to check that i wasnt preg for sure, and are also checking for being diabetic and pcos, i really hope i dont have either and that im preg, i was so sure that i was that i was picking out baby  stuff on walmart.com last night, i really want another baby, and im not ready to believe im not, just yet i guess only time will tell
I'm actually going through the same thing, I'm only 5 days late...but my goodness I feel pregnant...my uterus lining is thick, and I did a vaginal sonogram and there shows that something is there...the doc said it could be an early pregnancy, but he's not not sure...did a blood test and it's negative...the doc told me that if I dont get my period in the next 2 months he'll induce it...I don't quite understand what that's about...but do you think it's just tooo early to detect if I'm pregnant in the blood test...this is really frustrating
I'm 50 years old and have had absolutely no signs of menopause.  My last period was 13 weeks ago but still getting negative tests.  Went to the doctor last month and she said no pregnancy, just menopause and wouldn't do an ultrasound. Well, I now look pregnant and my symptoms have subsided.  Feeling great, just have a big belly, some back ache and mild some headaches.  I've read up on phantom pregnancies, but I'm not yearning for a baby.  I have 3 bio children in their 20s, 3 older teenagers and 10 adopted children still living at home.  I am newly married as of last May and my husband would love to have more children.  So for now, I just wait and see what happens....
i am 9 days late i am 21 years old , always a 28 day cycle but home test said neg i have symptons, sore breast & back, using washroom quite abit, nausea, heartburn, i just dunno im confused it would be my first child and my boyfriend and i are excited has anyone else had something like this happen? is it normal? or an i just going crazy? any advice
Exact same thing happening to me, only I'm about 6 days late currently. This happened a couple months ago too and it was just from stopping my birth control but this time I have no other reasons to have missed. Two htps amd both negative. I'm going to wait and see if I miss my period a second month and then go for a blood test.
I am going through the same thing did you end up with a positive test?
About a year ago i had a feeling i was pregnant so i went and got a couple take home tests to take i took the first test and it didnt work at all the second one i took said i as not preganant however i felt it was wrong so i went to the doctors to make sure and well sure enough my doctor told me i was pregnant and not only that but i was pregnant with twins i believe they even sent me to take a blood test but i never got anything back on that but it was scary im glad i went to the doctor!
by xxangel

Send Message
View Profile
xxangel
18 years old
LONDON - United Kingdom
Mood: xxangel is :)

, less than a minute ago
HEY IVE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES IN THE SPACE OF 3 MONTHS FIRST WAS A MISSED M/C AT 12 WEEKS STOPPED GROWING AT 9 WKS SECOND  WAS NATURAL AT NEARLY 6 WEEKS, AFTER MY SECOND M/C I DIDNT HAVE A PERIOD 6 WEEKS LATER TESTED POSITIVE IM JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU LOT COULD HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHEN I OVULATED SO I KNO WHERE I AM IM FEELING REALLY SICK ALL THE TIME BREASTS HURT BUT ARE SUBSIDING NOW I HAVE A SCAN IN  3 WEEKS X X THANKS X
i am now 10 days late, a lady told me yestesday she had the same thing happen as you and to go get a blood test so i called the doctor and he said i could get in next wednesday witch is great for me since its my day off, i am going to take another home test monday it will be 2 weeks missed so im hoping if it says neg im hoping the doctor will tell me different i am very excited and thanks for your help!!
The first day of my last period was on Nov. 29th. I'm not regular, but my cycles run between 36 and 38 days! Right now, I'm about 2 weeks late. I have absolutely NO SYMPTOMS of pregnancy and a blood test came out negative, as well as 4 HPTs. I called the Dr.'s office and he told me to wait a couple of weeks and come in to do a hormonal check. I'm really careful when it comes to my body, so I'm freaking out a little bit! I hope it's nothing serious and I'd be happy if I were preg.
stressing about it can cause your period not to come!,i am 11 days late and trying my best not to stress about it i have a blood test on wednesday so ill see how that goes
If pregnant, I am 14 weeks 2 days.  Symptoms are going right along with pregnancy charts for this week.  I'm not going to go to the doctor right now and have her make me feel foolish again.  So I will just take my prenatal vitamins, continue to rest when tired and see what happens.  I should begin to feel flutter soon.
I've been reading what every1 has been writing and its helping me. I've been trying to find out whats going on with me. It started wen I noticed some spottin a week before my period was due, (mine are always on schedule & very heavy) that lasted a few days & stopped. I feel like im pregnant & so i took 4 home pregnancy tests all came out positive. I went to the dr & 2 urine tests came out negative. went to another dr n took it again n came out positive but had a blood test & it came out neg so i'm very confused. They say based on blood test i'm not but i still feel like i am. i've never been preg before but i have a strange feeling i can't explain. I get tired all the time n nauseous after i eat. i also get dizzy constantly. the dr says i'm tired cuz my iron is low n dizzy n headaches cuz my blood pressure is high. i had just been to the dr in oct for a complete physical & blood work. everything was fine then. blood pressure was normal now it extremely high can't figure out how it got so high so fast. they can't come up with any reason for me to not have gotten my period as of yet. they did sonograms n found no cysts or anything like that. they said its prob too soon to see any signs of preg in a sonogram. maybe i'm trying to find out too early & thats why the tests are all different. i've never missed a period in my life so i guess thats why i ran to the dr so fast. if i count from the day of the spotting i should have gotten it on jan 17th so now i'm 5 days late on another period i guess. i don't know what else to do at this point every1 is starting to think i'm crazy. I just want to know 1 way or another & know why i'm not getting my period if nothings wrong
I had never missed a period in my life before either and I'm 50.  When I went to the doctor last month, she automatically said it was menopause.  From all I've read, menopause happens slowly.  I've now missed 4 periods without even any spotting.  My abdomen has grown 3 1/2 inches the past 2 weeks.  I had nausea for the first 3 months Now feeling great but just hungry and sleepy alot.  
Thats another thing i'm always hungry. i can eat n in a hr feel like i haven't eaten in days. I'm 33 so im sure i'm deffinately too young for menopause. I really wish a dr cud give me some kind of answer but they don't n i'm not sure if i should try another dr. they just seem to be dismissing me sayin theres nothing wrong it just happens from time to time. i can understand if i missed 1 period but 2 in a row no. somethings going on n i need to know. i don't even have any1 to talk to bout it cause every1 i know is sick of it n keep telling me i'm crazy to still think i'm preg after the blood test came out neg. I need to know so I can clear my mind. i feel like i can't concentrate n forget things that i'm doing. Making a lot of mistakes n having alot of accidents last couple weeks. i'm clumsier then i've ever been. dunno whats going on. besides the fact that i've missed alot of work in the last 2 weeks going back n forth to drs almost everyday. i just need an answer to why i feel this way n dunno how to get it anymore