WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?.............
Member Comments (1146)
by heathernearl, Aug 11, 2005
hi im a mother of 4 and i recently went for a yearly pap and found i was pregnant only by urine test i was told i was 2 months preg. but a week later and my blood shows no pregnancy
the dr said i had a miscarrige but i didnt pass any tissue how can this be?
by ms_smiles, Aug 12, 2005
Thanks Ak2 for the update. I will be keeping you in prayer that everything goes well for you. You are so right.......anytime our bodies feel a certain way, it is always reason for it. Mine just happened to skip a month, but it came on in August, so I guess it regulated itself. From now on, if my period is late, I'll make sure I miss 2 or almost 3 months before I waste alot of money on pregnancy test again. I've learned alot from this experience. Again, I wish you well when you hear from the doctor again.

ms_smiles
by ak2, Aug 12, 2005
Well i had my appontment and my dodctor had found red blood cells in my urine so now I know im not imaging things. If somthing is wrong with your urinary tract you could have a lot of pg symptoms. I was put on a med that would give me a yeast infection and so a "gyno" said that all my sympoms are from a yeast infection. Yeah right. now i have to wait 2 more weeks to find out what is up Good luck to you all dont give up till you get a reason for the feelings you have there is allways areason and not that we are all crazy. AK2
by ak2, Aug 17, 2005
well this is funny after my last "period" Now Im Late well hopefully everything is good  if i was pergnant then my stomich wold be hard at 7 weeks right? My sisters is starting to she is 7 weeks. Would that be everybody? weird how u start thinging about it all still. ak2
by ak2, Aug 17, 2005
well good new I saw aunt flo. disregard that last message
by ms_smiles, Aug 18, 2005
Hi ak2, just wanted to say that I am glad that you finally got your period and things are getting back to normal for you. At least now you know what's going on. I know I was glad when mine finally came. Keep us updated on how you're doing. Take care.

ms_smiles
by Italiangirl, Sep 03, 2005
Ms Smile-

Have you ever been diagnosed with Lupus?  After 3 miscarriages, I'd be concerned that something is up.  I am 38 also (soon to be 39) and trying to get pregnant again.  I have a 2-year old daughter.  If you really want another baby, it would be worth looking into why you had so many miscarriages.  Just my thoughts...

Marie
by ak2, Sep 07, 2005
you are welcome my husband came home this sunday to monday from Fort Knox and i thought I was pose to be done ovulating and i thing i ovulated last night Scarry only time will tell good luck to you it will happen if you worry it is harder to conceve
by ms_smiles, Sep 07, 2005
Thanks ak2 for that last post. I really felt better after reading that regarding your grandma having four more kids following 5 miscarriages. Gives me even more hope now. I know it'll happen for me in due time. Again, thanks for that post. I needed that. One good thing is that I do have one child, so at least I do know that I am capable of not only conceiving, but carrying a baby an entire nine months. My first pregnancy was beautiful with no problems whatsoever.

ms_smiles
by ms_smiles, Sep 07, 2005
Hi Marie, Just responding to your post. I have been thoroughly checked by more than one doctor to find out about the miscarriages, and they all say that nothing is wrong with me. They always say that some women just go through miscarriages before having a successful pregnancy. I have one 21 year old child. I figure whenever the lord see fit for me to have another one, it'll all work out. As far as Lupus or any other disorder, I don't have anything like that. I appreciate your concern though.

Ms_smiles