later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?............

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 601-800 comments:
Hello thanks for the information you provided. I have also had bad gas. Gas that I never had before and bloating. I've been stressed before, so I would know how it feel but this is different. I never felt this way before. My ankles have never been swollen and my nipples are shiny and leaked a lil bit. They are so swollen and they itch most of the time.My lower stomach is always itching now. Ive never had this kind of itch. Sorry for saying things in more detail, but those are symptoms that I can't ignore. I am on my way to the hospital now, and we will see what is going on. If I calculating right, I should be 8 weeks. So, I shall see. I had some spotting last month on the 21st for an hour and that was it. I pray I get an answer.
Hello! id like to say a few words :) Im 21, ive got a 3yo (not planned) and im now 12 weeks late for my period, usually pretty regular 32-34 day cycle, and ive had 100000(exaggerated but it feels like that many) negative urine tests in the last 3 months, all negative, except for 3 that had lines, but im not sure if they appeared within the limited 10 mins or just after (one of them i know was in the 10 minute window & it was the strongest line) and ive had a blood test today (go back for results tomorrow & will update) But with my first i didnt show on a HCG blood or urine test until i was over 12 weeks (it does happen its very rare but it does happen) so im being booked in for everything HCG, estrogen level progesterone levels and something else, due to my low hormone output, i had quite a few complications, when my blood test comes back tomorrow (positive or negative) I'll be booked in for an ultrasound....guess this is just a dont take no for an answer, they might think your crazy, and sometimes, its something else (medical or not) that could be causing it, but sometimes it really is just a baby not wanting to be found!
hai i want to clrify my doubts.i missed my periods for 6 days.i take pregnancy test 2 times but it is negative.then also having my periods but flowing is not well.for me having symptoms like breast swollen and tender.i consult doctor she told wait for a week.tell me the solution please i get confused
well u might be prego
I've been reading allot on these belly movements and the negative urine pregnancy tests and what I'm reading plus what a co worker told me just freaked me out - they say that it could possibly be a fibroid tumor (s)- she said she had multiple fibroid tumors in her uterus a few years ago and they would move just like a fetus, she could even lay down and see it sitting up like a head (yeah gross)she ended up having a partial hystorectomy but she also said that her mother was 42 and went to the doctor with flu like symptoms and was told she was 2 months pregnant so she now has a  sister 12 yrs her junior - so it could be either or. I'm hoping for a baby, not looking forward to having surgery to remove fibroids tumors.  
Holy CRAP!! FIBROIDS CAN MOVE??? That just makes things more confusing. This is awful!!
I did some checking up yesterday on Fibroids and Pregnancy, apparently it's not uncommon for pregnant women to have fibroids, some aren't discovered until the ultrasound and are not dangerous to the fetus and are monitored by the physician during the pregnancy unless but they are under the placenta which can possibly detach part of the placenta or take up space in the uterus for the fetus, others are harmless but may be uncomfortable and they are brought on by the increase in estrogen. The size can vary from pea size to as large as the fetus or small canteloupe. Some firboids will grow on stems outside the uterus and those are the type my coworker had, that is why they moved around and caused pain in other parts of her body because they applied pressure against the organs. The MD on the site did say that women in menopause often do not have fibroids because of lack of estrogen but hormone treatments can cause them and I haven't been on any hormone treatment and was told 5 years ago that I was possibly pre menopausal so I really don't know what my body is doing right now. I have my ultrasound this afternoon and will know for sure and will update my results.
I know this is a really old post and by know you would have your answer but just in case any other ladies stumble on this post, I had the same symptoms first missed missed ever no sign of a period for well over 6 weeks, went for a scan and it turned out I had a cyst on the ovary. Apparently if caused the missed period and the symptoms. It resolved it self and I had a period around 8 weeks. I took was sure was pregnant. But I wasn't  :(
hi, me n my fiance are trying to concieve (conceive), im 18 and am ready. i have irregular periods, like one every other 4 months ill have one. sometimes ill go 7 months without one. well, about a month n a half ago, i had light pink and brown spotting. i wasnt worried at first, thought i had started. but as it stopped and started each day, i started getting concerned. 3 or 4 weeks later my abdoment started hurting. like building pressure in my right abdomen. Didnt think much of it. But now, when i go to sleep, i have bad night sweats that make me think i peed my self.  and last week i had bad heartburn 3 days in a row...My hair is falling out. oh and ive taken a p.test. it was negitive... ive taken so many i dont wana be disappointed again by another negitive. could i be preggers? i want an opinion from someone who's been there, done that. please help. if i am, i wana know now so i can make sure he/she is very healthy. thanks
Hi, last Monday I took a preg test and it was positive. A week on I started to bleed slightly so went to hosp sun and they did test and I was still preg. They did internal and said my cervix was closed and that was good as preg still in tact. Today I did new test and it now states I'm not preg, has anyone experienced this before with a positive outcome?
just like your case im 15wks but urine, blood test and ultrasound shows Negative but im still feeling some cramps
I am 38 I have 3 children, I've had a tubes tied after my last baby 14 years ago. Well I've been nauseous, tender breast, & heart burn. I've taken 3 hpt - negative & a blood test- negative but I still feel sick/ pregnant! Well my cycle is due 12/25/11 so I'm not late but I feel like its not going to show. Any advise
I been having the same problem. I have iiregullar periods, but i was on birth control to regulate them. My period came on time for two months and this month  they diden't. I never was pregnent and never had this kind of pregnent feeling, and the symptoms. All the test are negative. I have an appointment January 18, 2012 so I am hoping i am. I will keep posting.
I havent had my period sencie sept also but my period comes every month i never missed it for this long what is going on with us i took blood test and it came out neg im 21 and ttc
Hi ladies... advice... i was on the pill for 5years and now my husband and i are trying for our first child. I am 24 and have been off the pill for nearly 4 months, i had tail tail signs of implantation 17days ago, i took a home pregnancy test 5days ago, it came up negative, so what are my next steps to take? and If it is truly negative should i be concerned that i am still not pregnant?
Hello...
I've been having regular periods every month but lately ive been feeling nauses and my belly has that nigra (black line) and i've taken home pregnancy test but they come out negative.. I dont know what to do?
I have taken many many pregnancy tests and they have all came up negative except the one I took today my sister and fiance said the see a positive sign, so I went to the doctor and had a blood test and they said it was negative but I haven't had my period in almost 70 days now. What is going on with me. I get excited that I might be and then depressed when the results are negative. Someone help me!!!
Taking it in the morning will make a huge difference because the hormones in your first morning urination are a lot stronger therefore a more accurate test.
I'm 38, wz on pill for 9 yrs; stopped pill in Nov. Lst day of periods wz 12, home preg(2) say negative but I'm over 10days late. Wht cld be wrong? Am I pregnant?
Well my sittuation is strange. In october i took a test, and it came back neggative. The month of november i missed 28 days, im going through the pregnant symthems, couldnt lay on my belly cause it hurts- feel like a little ball.. Fealt hungry, nipples were sensitive. I WERE CONSTIPATED.  Later that month i started spotting, twice a day, the december came, i was spotting until my period came on for real, so it has been on for 23 days. Tummy still crampy, tummy gettin bigger,nipples r sensitive. Idk if i should go to the docs, or wait to see wat next month take place? Help.
i am 11 weeks late took like 6 home preg test all negetive and then i took 1 blood test same thang negetive what is rong with me i never missed a period unlease i was pregnet i dont know if its because i had a miscarrage (miscarriage) a year ago but my period have been on track i had one oct 10 nov10 and then nothing for december im scared and ther like if the blood test came out negetive then u are not pregnet but why do i have all the signs
I can't find an update since Dec 16th for you. What was the outcome of the issues you were having?
I went to the doctor for a good 3 months for other issues and everytime for every two weeks they told me I wasn't pregnant so I went on with ny birth control and go in for my kidney acting up again they do a ultra sound and tell me I'm 28 weeks and I've had spotting here and there but not a actual period now it makes sense but I'm not showing at all
Hi Ive just been reading all the post on this ...WOW I thought I was alone in this , my last period was 7th Nov 2011 , I have had 7 urine test both home tests and doctor has done 2 all came out negative , I was also admitted to hospital last week due to headaches ( had to get mri scans as a result of assualt in sep 11 have had constant headaches since) explaind to doctors I have not had a peroid since , had blood test done came back negitive. Im so confused , went to doctor yesterday as i cannot stop peeing and i feel bloated plus i feel alot of pressure with pains in my left side , lower back etc , took another test , negitive also no signs of infection in my urine , i have one child of 9yrs , have had a missed miscarrage (miscarriage) in 2009 , I have been haven un protected sex with my bf since nov , could I still be pregnant? I just dont know , im so confused ,going by these posts im not alone I am 33yrs old so there should be no other reason for my periods to disappear they have always been regular , also the doctors in hospital recon I have post tramatic stress ( thats what the put my headaches down to ) I really dont think I have , they have put me on medication (which im afraid to take incase I am indeed Pregnant ) do you think i should ask for ultra sound ?? I really dont know whats going on at the moment.
hi, im having roughly the same problems! i'm 24 and i think well certain that i am pregnant...altho i would have concieved on the combined pill!! i know my body so well and have NEVER experienced anything like this before. My stomach started to grow just above my pubic bone around 3-4 weeks ago and now its hard pretty much underneath my belly button and bigger to the point of people noticing and unable to zip up my jeans. Ive never had any trouble with periods they have always been regular (been on the pill since i was 16) so all ok in that department...however my last period was light ish and only lasted 2-3 days a change from the usual 5 day bleed. Ive had really itchy palms and feet, palms are also red all the time, i have very sore nipples which the aerola is dark too along with lots of white spots surrounding the nipple (they seem to be spreading and getting larger) ive been having alot of watery/white discharge, lower cramps period like pains that dont last very long..lower back ache, palputations, itchy skin mainly around stomach,could be due to stretch marks?? also bloated alot...maybe abit of constipation but not alot. The problem is ive taken over 5 home pregnancy test all coming back negative!! ive looked up overian cysts and fibroids and i am well aware of their symptoms anyway but i know my own body and it is changing! i do feel fluttering nothing major just the odd flutter, maybe stretching sensations/poking. Ive never been pregnant before but i just know i am...ive taken in a urine sample to the doctors for testing...just hoping it gives me a clear sign fed up of not knowing!! my stomach is growing so there is something going on. I would only be around 6-7 weeks pregnant so maybe i dont have much HGC hormone in my body! Ive read all your comments and its good to know im not going insane lol.
I really need someones help, my period is now 3weeks late, I get cramps, moodswings, ny breasts hurt and are a bit tender, I took 5home test and all are negative I went to a maternity clinic and it was a urine test it was positive two days after I went to the hospital for another test and it came out negative, I dont know what to do ive never been in this position im akways regular.
I've has three negative urine tests, one negative blood test, and had a sonogram done but the technician never told me anything except I won't lose sleep if you won't. I have all the symptoms and I've been experiencing some pelvic pain off and on. I'm polycystic so my hormones are already real low. But I can't shake the feeling. While the technician didn't tell me anything, I looked st the sonogram while he was out of the room and it kinda looked like a baby. I don't know. If it just me?
my last period was 13th nov and still have no
signs of starting its driving me mad lol all my test have been negative and bloodtest have come back negative they checked me over for everything an doctors wer pretty sure it was pregnancy after examination but test just keep negative i am now waiting for appointment for my ultra sound scan. I am 32 and have 4 children already and im pretty sure im preg again but test are telling me different.
It is possible you may have developed PCOS. Characterized by excessive weight gain in a lot of people, Irregular or missed periods, changes in hormones EG tender breasts, feeling fatigued and faint due to the effects on insulin and many other symptoms. Go to your doctor and ask them to test you for PCOS as it often develops in late teens or early adulthood.
I have been missing my period for over 4 months now. And I can't lay on my stomach and I feel like crap all the time. What's happening?
I am in kind of a situation like that.  My cycles are alot less than they used to be.  I went to the doctor and they said the urine test came out negative and they did a vaginal ultra sound and didn't see anything.  My stumach has gotten bigger and rounded out more and my breasts are starting to smell like milk.  Does anyone have any ideas for me?
I really dont knw wats goin on with me because I had a period aweek and ahalf ago and I took 3 hpt but they come out negative but I feel bloated my nipples hurt a little and slight soreness in the breast.can someone plz tell me what can be wrong
I have had 5 negative urine test & 1 negative blood test. I feel very much pregnant , although i do get my " period " every month . My mom had hers for 7months of her pregnancy with my younger sister , so im guessing this could happen to me . My symptoms include sleeping a lot ... eating like im feeding for more than 1. Which is not normal for me . lol My temper is now very low i cannot stand anyone or anything . I went for a sonogram yesterday & its not just you , i was staring at the screen the whole time . I really feel it was a baby . Although i would probably be maybe almost three months , im sure it should be detected by now . . . . My doctor checked for fibroids and said nothing . As im reading these post , im getting more nervous , because i really feel im pregnant . I cant lay on my stomach its is completely sore . My belly is growing  , although im not gaining weight its more of a formation . I just want to give up though , with all the negative test . But , something isn't letting me . In my heart i know its a baby , he/she wants to be a surprise. :-) Do i have the wrong view on this ? Please let me know your opinion or if you have been in the same position help me out ... Thanks * Taylor
hi iam namisha.mere period 15 day upper ho gaye hai.but pregnancy repport negative aai hai. or merelower stomatch mein pain or cramps ho rahain hai.isska kya reason ho sakta hai.
Hi, just to update i got my urine results back from the doctor and it was negative!! But i expected it would be...however all the signs are still there! i'm booked in to see the doctor tomorrow hopefully she will feel my stomach and be able to give me some answers. Idealy i would like a ultra sound done, this would put my mind at rest as its doing overtime at the moment!! I am also 2 days late for my period (which is VERY unusual, never missed a period since i was 12! I have heard of so many people who take all these urine test blood tests ect then find out their pregnant...it does happen...alot more then i thought. Everyone is different, no ones body is the same...trust your instincts if you think your pregnant then keep going for check ups, dont give up if a test says negative (it isnt 100%) then dont let it stop you! Ive fet things ive never felt before..i know every inch of my body and how it works i know when something is wrong. Hope you all get the results you want :o)
Hey everyone. I'm in need of some serious advice. I had an IUD put in after I had my daughter almost 4 years ago. I had it taken out Dec 2 2011 bc it was causing too much discomfort.My doctor put me on Necon 1/35( birth control pill) my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex numerous times. I was supposed to get my period 12/23. I still haven't gotten it. I've been feeling nauseous, i've thrown up a few times, my breasts are somewhat tender, I've been cramping and my lower back has been hurting. I also spotted a few days after we had unprotected sex and then a week later. I've taken tons of home pregnancy tests and they're all negative. I also had a blood test last monday and it was negative. I'm not sure if my Hcg levels would have been high enough for the tests to detect it. I'm stressed out and would love someones input. thanks!
A  lot of the readers have been wondering how your scans turned out on Dec. 16th, care to share.  We have being thinking of you.

Hope you are doing okay
I wud luv to see some updates on how people's result's turned out.

Ive had a few problems my last period was on 15th OCT 2011 and my Nov period didnt turn up.. still to this day nothing. I done a 2 test back in Dec but they was negative. However in my family they have only found out pregnant through blood test. I did have a spot of bleeding in jan only a small amount after id been to doctors and he had been pushing on my stomuch. Ive had some syptoms (symptoms) like feeling a bit sick. Need the loo more than normal. Also i have put on atleast 10lbs in weight on over the last month. As eating more as feeling hungry all the time.I have swore nipples and boobs have got bigger. I dont wanna to go doctors as he may think im being stupid and dont wanna waste his time. But all so worried that it could be something more serious. What advise has anyone got on what to do?? Thanks
I am going through the same thing... I am just about to miss my 3rd period in a row.. I never miss. I took 4 pregnancy tests the first two were feint positives but the last two I took were negative.. I had this happen with my daughter too. I never miss a period and I know that my body is telling me that I'm pregnant.. I'm having all the symptoms and I am SO over emotional and that's just not me. But the negative tests keep me wondering and my brain is saying if there's no hormones then how can I be pregnant?... I got my blood taken today so I gues we'll see what it says.
Well I am  now 45 days late , I went to the and doctor yesterday , got yet another urine test done , which was NEGATIVE yet again , the doc took bloods to test ehormones ,blood count , colestoral which I now have to wait a week for results , I am going out of my mind at this stage , I have just gotten very sick , its 1 am I cannot sleep , my stomach feels massive , it dosent look massive altho it has gotten a bit bigger and my breast are bigger , my bra actually cutting into me .I just dont know at this stage , will just have to wait and see what results the blood come back with ...IF ANY....my imagination is running away with me , from being convinced im pregnant to thinking I have cancer , ....its sooooooo stressful , I agree would love to see updates on how u all get on and what the outcome is , I cannot believe the amount of women here with the same probem , and not to mention the doctors (from my exoerience) lack of concerne , I shall keep you all updated as soon as ive more info . Wishing u all the best of luck , fingers n toes crossed on whatever you would hope the end result to be xx
would love to know the outcome of your scan , we are near enough in the same situation , my last period was 7th november . if blood test comes back negative this week I think ill ask for a scan , best of luck to you.
Wait I dont know if Im not pregnant!
I haven't had a baby yet.
noone wants to do a ultrasound or blood test
I just had it.. I've been always exaggeratedly regular with my periods, from 27 t0 29 days cycles, perfects.. my husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last 5 months, until finally this month I missed my period, on the 5th day after my missed period I went and had a urine home test with positive results, and a blood serum pregnancy test which also was positive, both are supposedly to be 97 - 99 % accurate, so we were so happy we screamed it to the world. But 7 days after my missed period I started to bleed, and it was exactly like a menstrual period, my dr sent me for 2 blood tests 2 days apart, and the hcg leves were from very low to almos nothing.. I'm so sad, we are very sad.. I don't know what happened, I have to go to my obgyn again next week.. I have the hope I'm still pregnant and this was just a misreading of the lab tests.
I have been having what I think are pregnancy symptoms. Bloating, trying to lose weight after Christmas, but gaining? Breasts are sore, nipples darker, moody.... The only thing missing is a late period.... I guess I am just impatient. I am due to have my period in 2 days, but my last period was horrible(painful with heavy bleeding) which they normally aren't. And the one before that was light spotting for 1 day? Very weird. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both negative. I tested late with each pregnancy. I have 2 boys. So I am wondering if this could be the same issue. I guess I am just waiting to see if I get my period or not. I feel pregnant, I have even been feeling movement the past week? Maybe it's all in my head, but hearing all of these stories puts my Ming at ease a bit:) if I am not pregnant, I guess I will be having to hit the gym because for some reason watching what I eat has earned me +5 pounds. So confused.
Hi all, I was inn exactly the same boat except that my home pregnancy test came up positive and my blood tests didn't. I am going to get an ultrasound as I had an abortion 2 months ago and still haven't had my period. I would honestly speak to your doctor and get an ultrasound done, because i am having the exact same symptoms i was having when i was pregnant before, that i am now. Too know if you are or not a ultrasound would be your safest best and 100% accurate. GOOD LUCK!!! Keep me updated!

http://www.thepregnancyzone.com/pregnancy-weeks/21-weeks-pregnant/
Call a doctor's office and ask if they do blood work. Tell them you're having sharp pains in your lower stomach. They will do a urine speciment and then tell them if it is negative that they told you over the phone prior to your visit that they could do blood work and you DO want them to do it. That is what I did.
Maybe pregnant?

I have 2 kids. Every pregnancy is different.
My youngest is 1. When I got pregnant with him, I had my normal period, I had sex with my DH 2 days after it had stopped. 3 days after sex I was spotting - which lasted 5 days. I had cramping, which I NEVER cramp. I just though my cycle was changing and didn't think too much of it. I didn't have that with my first baby. Turned out I was pregnant and that was implantation.

Now..

In October I had my period. My DH and I had sex the first day, just before it started. 5 days later I had spotting that lasted 5 days. Very light, usually when I wiped and brownish, just like before. Cramping just like before.
I took 4 tests within that next month, all negative. I had many symptoms I had with my other pregnancies: headaches, heartburn etc    
I swore I knew without a doubt I was pregnant. I got my period.

I have had my period every month since. But I still feel like I might be. I was tired alot, like before just not as bad, I am gaining weight -  although I am doing a whole lot of exercise lately and I still call it baby weight even though my baby is one! haha And I swear I can feel slight movement or something in my right rib area. (My son alway hung out in my right ribs :)

I think I am going to wait one more month and test again. If I start feel movements I will be going to my Midwife.

Its nice to read these stories and have a place to share. Good Luck.
I will keep you posted if i find out I am :)

I also forgot to mention I have had some ovarian pain in my left ovary, on and off since November.
i am going through the same thing i have milk coming out my belly is realy big the did blood & urian test also a ultur sound about 4 in ahafe ago. and nothing there but i feel something move... please help with advice
hii im in the same boat aswell but ive not had a period for nearly 4month ! my belly as rounded out aswell and my bfs mum thinks i am bt negative blood test a 2months late and negative urine tests through out but ive not took a home  since few weeks ago but everythins changin and i just want to no myself :S ..x
Hi, im in a similar situation you you, I havent had a period since the 30th November. Iv done numerous home tests and they all shown up negative, I went to the doctors last week and he sent me for a blood test to check thyroid and stuff plus to see if i am menopausal as i am now 40. Got the results back today and all normal so not quite sure whats wrong so need to make another appointment to see what happens now.
True, but not true.  If you are pregnant you will show positive no matter what time of day.  
Ladies, sometimes we want to be pregnant so bad we actually feel symptoms and mentally prepare our selves or convince ourselves that we are pregnant.  There is nothing wrong with this and is actually fairly normal.  

Unless you have gone to a doctor and was told that you have HPV, tumors or other conditions that could effect your levels and pregnancy tests, you are probably not pregnant, or are taking a bad test.

You need to get a first response test and pee on it.  Immediately, while peeing on it, you should see the plus sign appear, or shortly after.  It shouldn't take the time that it says, 2-10 mins.  If the test says negative and you are not getting your period you need to re-evaluate your health.  Are you too skinny?  Are you too heavy? Are you too athletic? Are you on birth Control? Or have you taken birth control that altered your period?  All questions you need to ask yourselves and ask your health professional.

Hope this helps and I wish you all the best!

~Pregnant for 10 weeks today~
Did you recently stop taking birth control>?  Sometimes this can cause the leakage.  Believe it or not, just because your body is going through a hormonal medicine and when you stop taking it, it may cause other issues.  If that is not it, you may be one of few woman that actually have milk in their breasts during a part of their cycle and foreplay or stimulation can cause a leakage in the nipple.
this had happened with me many time like for two years i have had irregular periods and everytime i thought i was pregnant.my problem was i was completely stressed out and dint get my periods for long time.try and stay calm,try to avoid long travels like for 7 hrs or more.it worked for me.i stopped travelling for long hrs and completely stopped eating cheese and soda.even after all this it took me 3 months to fall on track.now my periods are regular.and i'm trying for a baby now.my formula is NO LONG TRAVEL,NO CHEESE AND SODA.
I am going through the exact same thing u are..had all blood work done yesturday ..negative to pregnant..still no period lower back cramps stomach cramps...very fustrating!...dr said to call her next week if still no period and she will start me on the pill?...
Im in a similar situation!!! I have 3 sons ages 10 7 and 7 so I to know what it feels like to be pregnant. Im having every symptom of being pregnant, including movement. Ive taken 3 HPT and two urine test @my Primary Doctor's office. I will be scheduled for an ultrasound soon. Its really getting on my nerves because people are starting to look at me like Im crazy; however, I know how and what Im feeling. This is very frustrating!!!!!
i am 7days late done 2 tests keep having pain in my abdomen and my back. my temp keeps going up and down all the time and feel quite sicky. going to the doctors later so hopefully she can find out the problem
i had the same issue with my 4yr old. I took 12hpt and 2 blood test befor i finally got a positive result. Good luck.
I'm a Lil freaked out too I'm having all these symptoms for about 2weeks my periods hv been abnormal for 3months I was 15days late & when I started it was weird just spotted for 5days off & on & all of a sudden now I'm feeling movements & twitching in my stomach I'm very confuse:( I was moping my kitchen thee other day & felt this sharp pain in my vagina it hurt so bad anyway I'm freaked out I dnt knw what to do so I made an ultrasound appointment for myself on Feb 13 guess will see what happeneds till then....
I kinda am going thru the same crap but in my case my menstruals hv been abnormal for 3months & last months was 15 days late. & it only spotted for 5days then a few days later I start to feel twitches & movements in my stomach so I'm freaked out I purchase a urine test it comes out negative then go to clinic to double check blood test also is negative but I still hv bck aches twitching & something always moves in my stomach lately I dnt knw what should I do now any advice??
What is going on? This is amazing how so many of us are having these same issues..I am 2weeks late with 2 neg hpt (Clearblue digital). With some symptoms. My mate and I use the pull out method..and hes very careful. Although, I have been reading that you can get prego from that method. Im 33 and do want to be prego, so I am thinking am I really just psyching myself?? I have other children and not ever have I had a neg hpt, but at the same time not ever has my cycle been 2wks late.
Symptoms: fatigue, abdominal pain, nausea and headaches..no soar breast.
I just started a dance class within the last 3weeks so Im thinking of everything, the anxiety is definitely there. Im feeling exactly what you all are feeling..I will keep an update, and Im truely grateful for your shared comments and posting.
so my name is reanna and i want to think im pregnant but im not sure i have alot of the symtoms (symptoms) but that really doesnt say much, my last period was for 10 day in August 2011 and i spotted a little after that but never had a true period. ive already been to the hospital for a pee test and a blood test as well not to mention an ultrasound but at the time of the said ultrasound that would have put me at 2 months or less everything ive gotten done shows for a negative result however my mother and grandmother had vary simiular cirucmstances when it came to pregnancy my mother never showed positive for pregnancey with my twin brothers til she was around 5mo and my grabdmother didnt either when it came to my  mom so i dont know whats really going on with me but i have been told early onset menapause or  cancer can be the cause of such symptoms... welll if any of you have advice or know a general dircetion of expertice to direct me in that woud be awsome
Hi!

I have missed two menses. LMP was 12/10/2011. No bleeding since. All signs and symptoms of being preggers (i.e. bloating, sore boobs, headaches, cramping, clothes feel tight, gas, fatigue, insomnia and the list goes on).  Several negative HPTs had a blood test done at 4 weeks but to date (if I were pregnant) I would be 8 weeks and 2 days. TTC for about a month now. I am usually regular with my menses. Never missed two (in a row).  I have an 11 year old and believe I didn't find out until I was 12-13 weeks, as he was not planned and I was not looking for any signs of pregnancy but now that I am, I feel I may be going crazy if I don't get any answers.  I have a Dr's appt scheduled today, where I will demand a sono :)

Keep you heads up high ladies... Wishing well preganacy (pregnancy) wishes.  I will keep you guys posted on what happens later today at my appt.
Hi All
ok so here is my story. I have had a constant heartburn since sunday jan 29th. I never get heartburn, EVER! and it doesnt matter what I take  it never subsides. I went to the hopital last week and it never even crossed my mind that there was a possibility of pregnancy, after a long night of nothingness, I got told to go buy some extra strength Zantact and take that for a few days and was told that if it didnt work to come back but I didnt want to face the long wait again so I went to the clinic instead. I re-explained my constant HB so the doc gave me Tecta and told be to try that, still no improvement.Just this past weekend(Fri feb 3rd) I  started having some lower back pain and although I should be due for my period soon I never get menstrual cramping either so I feel like my body is telling me something, I also have a constant hunger feeling but I assuming that can be due to HB but not sure. Also I have had clear vaginal discharge which is unusual for me. So on Friday night I took a home pregnancy test but got a negative but I didnt miss my period yet.On saturday afternoon I could not bear the back pain anymore so I went to the hospital where my Mom lives. They took urine test and blood test and it showed that was not pregnant. But after reading all these post and seeing that ppl got negative blood tests, I wonder?!?!? Still having many symptoms and just having that feeling of being pregnant. My husband and I were not planning just yet so I can't see my self making this up in my head in hopes of being pregnant. It's driving me crazy but it's good to know I am not alone with this issue. I should be about due for my period but I definitely should have it 100% by th 9th of feb. If not I am retesting. Please give me some of your thoughts!! Thanks
so what if i am the kind of person whoes baby never shows up on test or ultra sounds im scared
I've missed my period, my breasts r so tender and swollen. They hurt me so bad. But my blood and urine test came out negative. Is it possible I'm pregnant or is something wrong with me? I've been drinking same amount of water As before but my trips to the bathroom are so constant! Im very nauseous in mornings and feel drained. I have some lower abdomen pain. And short sharp pain but it's not as bad As menstrual cramps. Also never had headaches before but have backaches everyday. And my nipples hurt. Especially when I shower it's in alot of pain. Somebody help. My husband restricted me from coffee and other foods cuz says I'm pregnant. But tests come out negative. My last cycle ended December 17. And it's starting to hurt when I try to lay on my belly. My lower back hurts alot and I want to sleep all the time. I'm usually very active but I feel so drained lately. If I'm pregnant, this Is my first. If I'm not pregnant, then something is really wrong with my body. And I don't have hormone imbalance cuz I was never on birth control. Me and my husband just used the pulling out method. It worked for two years.. Someone please help, I really need advice. I'm only 21..
Hello I have a Q for all of u I am 22 an have to kids.the last time I cam on was 12/9/11 it is now 2/08/12 an I have not came on yet I took a home peg test an it was nigitve can I still bee perggo
I am almost 5 weeks late on my period, I am never late. I have had two kids already so i know what being oregant feeks like. I also just balanced out my hormones with bioidentical hormones a few months ago, which totally got rid of all my pms symptoms and just made me feel alot better, so I know I'm not out of balance. I am also very healthy and have never had problems with cysts or anything like that. I have been having lot s of pregnancy symptoms, ie. Nausea, constipation, gas, lower back pain, light cr amping, exhaustion, peeing alot, bloating. But I can't get a positive test at all, I had hadurine tests and one blood test all negative. I haven't had any sort of reproductive problem except for mild pms up till now, and I've never missed a period since I was suicidally depressed and anorexic before I got married. I'm going to wait u til I would be about 14-16 weeks then go in for an u,terasound so if there's a baby there will, be not mistaking what it is. If any of you want to keep in Co tact about this issue, you can email me vegmo ***@****. I'd love to hear from other women going through the same thing.
i am two months late on my period and have all the symtoms (symptoms) of being pregnant. including weird cravings and i have a tree pregnancey tests and they have come out negative and two were dont at the hospital...
I'm going through the same thing. My period is 29 days late. I've taken 5 hpts and one blood test and they all came back negative. I'm having some of the symptoms of being pregnant like nausea and fatigue but Idk if I'm pregnant or not. My mother didn't find out she was pregnant with me until she was about three months.Idk if that's the reason why it can't be detected. Everyone around me including my boyfriend thinks I'm pregnant, but I just don't know.
I'm 39 have 2 children and I also had my tubes tied after my last baby 15 years ago. Around November I was feeling flutter like movements but didnt pay them to much attention. I continue to have my period every month, have taken plenty of pregnancy test and all of them come back negative.  A month ago I feel stronger movement and its like there not in the same place. I have tender breast, nausea, headache and moodiness. My stomach feels between soft and sort of hard.  Like you, I have no idea what to do.  I made an appointment with the doctor and hope that if I am pregnant my baby is healthy.  I wish the best for you as well.
Hey, yes this has happened to me i thought i was pregnant got blood tests done twice came back negative then i started spewing so much in the morning my mother took me to the doctors they did a ultrasound cause they thought there was something wrong with my stomach found out i was 8 weeks pregnant, but i ended up having a miscarriage cause i didnt eat and just kept spewing and spewing... i lost 9.2kilos and im only 16

same thing just happend to me yesterday I'm 4 weeks late and I just had a blood test and it came back negative I'm so sad I don't know what to think anymore.
Hi All, I am looking for a little advice. Like most in the situation I feel very alone and feel as though I am going out of my mind (crazy) Not on birth control. Condom use only. Already have two beautiful children ages 2yo and 4yo. Last period 21 December 2011 - so 22 days late... The only two times I have missed a period.. I was pregnant!

Have ALL the symptoms of pregnancy including excessively swollen and sore breasts, nausea, some weight gain, very emotional, heavier than normal fluid discharge (sorry tmi!), tired....so tired... crazy hungry at times, lower back pain, head aches etc .etc. the list goes on and on.... oh and my breasts started leaking Colostrum yesterday?? and I pin pointed (was able to determine) my implantation bleed moment.

We were not trying for a third baby but would consider a third pregnancy just another blessing in our lives. Now the issue... I have had numerous hpt's and ept's all say negative. Have also had a blood test by doctor.. also says negative. Just about due for next period at end of this next week. As I have been pregnant twice I am very aware of my body and how it feels for me personally to be pregnant. I am now questioning whether I trust my insticts or what some stick says...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

PS. The moment I thought I was pregnant i put myself on Elevit and Folate Tablets daily - just in case....
Hi everyone,
I got my period last on January 1st, had unprotected sex with my bf two days after they were done. I thought I was on my safe window. got light bleeding around 21st Jan. I do not have any pregnancy symptoms apart from a missed period and nipples are tender. I just recently found out that even on a regular 28 days cycle you can ovulate as early as day 8 since the day 14 ovulation is a myth. Now I am beginning to think I could be pregos since I have always been regular. I have taken 4 home tests and they are all negative. It was not planned for but the blessing is certainly welcome if I am. waiting is not easy, some women are so lucky to find out early, I just want to either get a Bfp or my AF...
Hi Everyone!! I am 38 years old with 3 children. My last AF was Dec 1st. I was diagnosed with PCOS while ttc my now 5 year old daughter. I had to be put on clomid to concieve (conceive) her. After I had her I was put on birth control and was on it for 2 years but didn't like it so the past 3 years me and my husband use the rhythm method. I have been like clock work knowing exactly the day I would start, well now I am 6 weeks late. I have taken a HPT every week and they were neg. The month of Jan I had extremley itchy nipples and was very emotional. I could cry over a cartoon..lol! Well now I have no symptoms other than feeling bloated and I have gained 3 pounds and have not changed my routine. I had some brown spotting last week I though it was my AF showing up but it only lasted a day.  With my first son I got all negative hpt's until I was 14 weeks along and finally got a positive so I made a dr's appt. When I went to my first appt 2 weeks later they did an ultrasound and determined I was 16 weeks and I found out I was having a boy . My due date was Oct 12 but had him Sept 26 and he was definitely full term.
Anyway, I am going to make an appointment and see whats going on. I will keep ya posted. :)
I have four children by the time I knew I knew  I was pregnant I was already 3 mths. I had. S regular. Period for 3 mths and show all the signs of being pregnant, because my HCG levels were low. Now my periods are lasting 3 to 4 days for. The past couple. Of months
. Might be pregnant.
I have four children by the time I knew I knew  I was pregnant I was already 3 mths. I had regular. Period for 3 mths and show all the signs of being pregnant, because my HCG levels were low. Now my periods are lasting 3 to 4 days for. The past couple. Of months
. Might be pregnant.
Hey Im in the same place as all you, My last peroid was on the 11th of january and I had some slight cramping, so i took 5 hpt's and all nagitave i went to the doctor they did a blood test on me nagitave.. I have no symptoms of starting my peroid.. Could i be pregnant?? please help!
hey im 16 yrs old i know im young but me nd my fiance wants to try for a baby he got two himself i wanna be a mumso we have done it loads since iv come of my period and i was due on tuesday but no sign i get cramps and i feel like im gna be sick mood swings tiredness tingly feelin in my boobs and  not hungrey at all but i still got to eat but wen i do eat i feel alil sick and very full well i took 3 cheep pregnacy tests two came back negative and one had to rele faint 2 lines you cud hardley see am i pregnant or is there something wron wiv me im so confused :( any advise on wat it cud be
hi i am in a similar position. My last period was 16th jan which was all normal, i have a cycle of normally 26-28days. I am now 6days late and still no period. I have had cramping and keep getting butterflies in my stomach. i have took approx 7 hpt and all negative any suggestions
I know how you feel I took hpt all nagitave and went to the doctor blood test nagitave. now im feeling sick. i guess we can only listen to our body for now.. i wish you luck.
Hi Im 28 and my fiance and i have been TTC for about 9 months, Im normally pretty regular 28 day cycle. My last period started on the 16th January...So i was due to start my cycle 5 days ago (12th Feb), I have taken a fair few HPT, one a cpl days before i was due, one the day i was due, another the next day, then on tuesday the 14th went to the doc, got bloods.....ALL negative...........For the last week and a half i have been feeling nausous at random times of the day, increased appetite, weird feeling in lower abdomen on the right side and some headaches.....yesterday afternoon I suddenly felt so so sick at work and decided to go back to the dr, another pee test and it was negative, my doctor was really lovely and made a point of saying that it doesn't mean i am not pregnant, it might just be low hormones so if AF has not come by the end of next week I will have another Blood test done............It is just so frustrating playing the waiting game!.....comforing to know im not the only women going through this!....anyway fingers crossed I have a little one growing inside: ) Will keep everyone posted....good luck to all :)
well af came 2day :( better look next month and good luck 2 all
So I took a test thismorining and line with a half line up then squiggley off to the right. anybody know what that could mean???
I am really confused!  I had a flat toned stomach in November.My last period was November 25th and around Christmas i started getting nausea, food adversions and sore breast. My pants also started getting tighter. I only had light spoting for 2 1/2 days never a period in December. In January 2012 my stomach as really grown alot. I look 4 months pregnant, and everyone notices it. I went to the ER Jan,23rd and blood work was negative and they didnt see anything but 2 fibroids one  on top of  my uterus and on on my cervix. In January spotting for 3 days no period. In Feb. Spotting for 3 days no period and my stomach is getting bigger my breast hurt i am so tired and emotional. Not sure what else to do
I had a MC in 2008 so i know what pregnancy feels like. Also i am having alot of butterfly movement in my stomach everyday
I am currently having some very noticeable symptoms of pregnancy, mood swings (like you wouldn't believe, its like I have no patience at all anymore) and have had cramps, some spotting, lower back pain at random times, random nausea, and have been experiencing frequent headaches and nosebleeds. Not to mention I just 'feel' pregnant... I have taken two hpt and both came back negative, from my calculations when I took the test I was just over 4 weeks, I am now just over 5 and will be taking another test today.

I learned that if you take birth control, I take depo provera, that it can make tests come up negative more often because the change in your hormonal balance. I worry that it has been giving me negatives because of this and will end up with a positive at like 3 months like I did with my very first pregnancy (I was 3 months when I tested with a negative, and at nearly 4 months had gotten a positive) and I had been on birth control when I had gotten pregnant. Wish these answers were so much easier to get.
My last period started Jan 5th...and I have 34 or 35 day cycles...so I'm almost 2 weeks late.  My husband and I have been ttc for 5 months, and I am having some symptoms.  I'm going for a blood test tomorrow because I've had 4 negative hpt's.  So nervous...I just want to start AF or get a positive test...
I've been having nausea for about 2+ weeks, my head hurts constantly, I've been very moody (could be stress) and My period is 9 days late. I have taken countless urine test and they are all negative. I have never had a pregnancy, so I don't really know how it feels. I'm sure something is very different. I don;t know if I should over look these symptoms and hope they go away or what. I went to the dr yesterday for my yearly and haven't gotten any results back yet. I hope I am pregnant. I just wish I knew. . . .
Hi im 17 and not ready for a child but i have my family and boyfriend of 3 years i havent come on my period and am now 3 weeks late. I i am experiencing nausea and tiredness. I am nor.ally very regular so this is clearly unusual for me is there a chance i am pregnant i am also very hormonal.
hey guys hoping that someone anyone can help me!! my periods have always been irregular over the years it has became ever 49 days. i have had two girls, but since my youngest was born i lost my right kidney and have thalassemia minor (had my whole life) my last period was october 18th, 2011 and i havent seen it since. On my bday December 9th i took a test that came up positive many negative before that so i went to the doctor. my urine there came up positive but my blood came up negative so my doctor says that i cant be pregnant and that i need to stop taking home pregnancy tests. This doesn't make since to me. I generally stay at the weight of 125 for the past 10 years except when i was prego. now i am at 135 i have gone up from a b cup to a c cup me, my husband and my daughters and sister have all felt the movements in my belly that feel like a hard thump. i have the symptoms but due to my blood results i can not get an ultrasound. i am a high risk now so i can not go without being seen. i dont know what i should do, any advice? i have been told by a doctor by phone that with only having one kidney and thalassemia that i might not ever get a positive blood, any one else have any similar problems?
Update:  My blood test came back negative--so my ob/gyn is giving me provera to start my period.  I guess the only thing we can do now is to try again.  I really hope we can get pregnant this time.  Another negative will be heartbreaking.
i experienced the same type of symptoms; but this was on and off for a couple of years went to see 8 different doctors and finally the 9th one did ultra sounds and scan and found out i had crohns disease. Three major symptoms of crohns is hair loss, night sweats and abdominal pain. Dont want to scare you but you may want to get this checked out if you are still experiencing this.
Please I'm in the same boat I have had 3 MC and we have been trying for a while, my breasts hurt very bad, I get night sweats, sick in the morning and taking naps because I'm so tired( I never take naps!) I'm 4 days past my period I'm never late! Got a blood test yesterday and the level was .05 also three home tests are negitive, but everything points to prego, what should I do? I'm so scared.
Hey All

Alright i am 20 years old i was diagnosed with Polycystic ovarian Syndrome around a year ago. Since the first time i EVER got my first period it has NEVER been normal. The longest i have gone without getting a period is 2 months and on the 3rd month i would always get my period

My partner (who is 26) and i have been together for over 3 years and for half that time i have been off birth control because i lost my job as i got really sick for over a year so we could not afford to buy the bill as here in Australia rent per month for us is around $1,800 per 4 weeks and food is around $200 per week for just 2 people and this is buying generic brands not name brands for most things. Besides the point my partner is allergic to latex so we had to relay on the pull out method which we have ALWAYS done without fail and we never have sex more then one time in one day.(yes i know its not a great choice on my part to have unprotected sex but i am not here to here to be judged for that) Now lets get to the pregnancy part of this

Because of having PCOS and being sick for a year i have been required to record each day i have my period from the first time it starts till the last day it finishes. So i had a normal period in September last year in October i had period like bleeding for around 4-5 days but it did not feel like a real period in November on the 12th i had what seemed like a period but again did not feel like a real period and what i mean by this is its was not heavy only last 2-3days hardly any cramping and was very dark in color but not much of it. This was the last time i had any sign of bleeding as so far no period in December January and we are now almost at the end of February.b

I have done about 6 home pee pregnancy tests all negative went to the doctor who did a blood test which has come back negative and normally i would not think twice about missing periods as its quite normal for me but once this month is over its been 3 months since i got my last period or closest thing to a period.

I had sore breasts and nipples around December early January which seems to have gone away on the most part
I feel like my breasts and stomach have got bigger and as i have inverted nipples it seems like they are coming out more and more but the areola i think is still the same color
I have had wind/gas really bad this last month which i thought meant i was getting my period as i do get wind/gas really bad when i am close to getting my period and i woke up last night with a bubble/fizzy feeling in my stomach and slightly above my belly button but towards the right of my body was spamming i guess is what it looked like and kinda felt like but it did not hurt at all just seemed to be very strong for just gas. which stopped most of today but while i am writing this is starting to act up again around 11pm at night.
I have been really tired the last maybe 5- 6 weeks and it seems to have gotten worse over the last maybe 2 weeks where i am sleeping more then i am awake. which is strange for me as i used to always be up at 7am everyday and in bed by maybe 9-10pm but now i am up at around 3-4pm and going back to bed at around 2-3am.
I now also have new stretch marks on my sides and now on my belly which are red and purple and the stretch marks on my stomach are above where my womb is if you do a triangle facing down wards from the belly button they are in that triangle and are about a 3-4 inches away from each other
and last thing that has me worried is my belly bottom seems to be moving outwards and seems to be making changes.
sorry there are 2 more things

1. i keep expecting to see a period as i am kinda cramping like i am about to start my period which has not happened and the last thing is i feel to be letting out some clear discharge but it can be kinda yellowish and does really stick kinda like fish i got the doctor to test me if its anything to worried about but there seems nothing is ab normal about this discharge.

IF you guys could let me know if you think could be pregnant or if you guys think its in my head because i cant seem to get the doctors to give me a ultrasounds and all tests are proving negative but i feel kinda bloated my back is hurting my neck is hurting and my belly is feeling heavy and i feel tired and nasus and getting what seems like spams in my tummy.

Please let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions (coral_0307***@****)
Im haveing the same promble I took a blood test and a pee test but it came back I wasnt pregnant but I havnt been my self for two weeks now and I pee back to back and plus milk is comeing out my chest...someone tell me how could this be:(
not saying you do have this ...(im having same problem as you but lil dif) i read about fibroids and cyst of course seems like everything has same symtoms (symptoms)  then i seen where some one on here had red hands and itching which made me think of worms no lie look up ....everything everyone is saying all has same symtoms (symptoms) which means go to dr first then if they dont help wait it out im a ma and i know sum not all  drs can be rude and since im a ma this is defentley a tough thing to figure out and i hate being the patient
Did any of you find out if you were pregnant? I'm having a very similar experience:  negative results. No periods. Pregnancy symptoms! I'm very confused on what to do, I have missed my 2nd period now but still not clear.
I'm scared cuz I took  a pregnancy test on the 3rd of Feb and it came out negative so I took 3 more a week later and all 3 came out positive two week later I want to the hospital and I took another pregnancy test and it came out negative and they did a blood test also came negative
Update. Octave an ultra sound done and doc could not find anything. My last period was in December of 2011 and was very light. My cycles r exactly 28 days. I'm naseous everyday. Have all symptoms u can think of, my belly is bulging a lil. I believe atleast two months. I never had this before and I'm very healthy. Had an ultrasound today she inserted the stick in vagina, kept it in for a minute and said mornings wron with me. Yet my vagina walls have thickened. I've taken 4 blood tests. Quantitive and qualitative. All come out negative or undetective. Y am I having those symptoms if I'm not pregnant? Although my belly is hard and when I excercise my lower belly hurts so bad. Or wen I strain it hurts. Somebody pls give me some advice! I'm desperate!! Please ! U can email me ***@****
P.s I'm gaining weight on my belly, my waist has expanded, but everywhere else I'm still the same. I feel like crying cuz I feel pregnant but they say I'm not. I just want to know so I can get on with my life if I'm not pregnant. I wasn't trying to get pregnant, but if I am.. Me & my husband don't mind but r very excited!!!
I had my tubes tied 7 years ago and I have missed my period for 4 months and I have had heartburn and my nipples are very tender and I look four months pregnant.  I took s urine and a blood test but they said negative and I can't explain how I look and feel pregnant but I'm not.  Any thoughts?
I'm getting pretty fed up with these home pregnancy kits. Here we are, women desperate to know if we're pregnant supporting the entire industry; and they just calculate what percentage of dud kits they can make while still retaining credibility in the market! Like chumps we get a dud, assume we did it wrong and go buy more and more! SIX kits I've used in 2 weeks, all negative, yet here I am 6 weeks pregnant. But it's our word against theirs so they never have any comeback. I think we should name and shame them! 30 years ago when these kits came out they were 100% reliable. Kits are useless now, what happened? Who remembers Discover II? Infallible! Let's stop propping up this dud industry till they make kits that work again, and rely on our feminine intuition - more reliable than kits today! - after all why test when you can't rely on the answer? And -psst- if you can wait til 8 weeks after your last period you can feel the top of the uterus over the pubic bone anyway!
hi im 25 and having symptoms of pregnancy lower back and head hurt time to time i have had time when i feel like i have to vomitte but notting happens lately my periods have been coming late and only last about 2-3 days i've taken urine and blood test and both came back negative i have gain a lot of weight and for some reason my left side of my stomach sticks out far i have now strach mark on  the front at the bottom of my belly and my left side feel tighter then the other side some say i still might be preg but i dont know  
mm when I was 11 I had 1 of my ovaries removed (sorry cant spell some words) I was told I wasnt gonna have any kids when I was 19 I found out I was pregnant ...... Since I had that done my period was not regular.... I has my baby :) thank god a few months later I found I was pregnant again I was about 2 months I think I went to the doc they said I was prego in the next days I had some pain in my belly really bad the next thing I was bledding it hurt alot I had a miscarrige now my son is 5 years I went ti see a doc im trying 2 get pregnant he said that as long as I have my period I can get pregnant I dont know what I can do 2 get pregnat .... Does  anybody know what I could do .... ... I dont know if theres anything the docs can do 2 see if I can get pregnant or not ......
Iwent to the dctr yesterday for back pain .. my bak has been hurting rly bad in my lower bak but when i gt there he did al this stuff but my last period was in jan .. its nw march .. itook a urine test and blood test .. both were negative . Next day fter dctrs ihave my "period" its rly light "cramping in my abdomin (abdomen) , fatugie , freguient urination , back pain , bloated, gaining weight quickly .. need sme answers ? Am i pregnate or nt ? 2 - 3 weeks agao ihad sex a few times unprotected ..
I been throwing up everything but sweet stuff and I normally don't eat them. Took a lot of hot which all said negative. Had blood test which was negative. My stomach feels bloated and I swear I feel movement. I have a line from belly button down. Headaches soar breast my vision gets blurry from time to time I sleep all the time. And I believe in my heart I'm prego but the doctors say I'm not...wtf. I'm so confused. I also have pelvic pain and can not sleep on my stomach. Idk what to do.
I am going through the same thing right now. 2 neg tests and neg blood test. I am on day 54 since last period. Not sure what is going on!
I'm kind of in the same boat... My last period was Jan 9th. I was supposed to start again about 3 weeks ago. I've never been late. I've been on birth control since I was 15 because I had irregular periods, I always had too many.I'm 20 years old. I've had cysts and polyps and my dr believes I have endometriosis. I first started having sex when I was 18 and I've never been late or had reason to think I was pregnant. My boyfriend has 2 beautiful girls already so we know he can have kids, but we don't know about my body. I was also recently diagnosed with HPV. About a week after my period was due, I had horrible pain and cramps. I went to the bathroom and had a small amount of blood and about 3 pieces of something pink (not blood clots) come out of me. I went to the ER when I got off work and they took a urine sample and said it was negative. I had a brown discharge for maybe 4 days after and I've taken 6 pregnancy tests at home now 5 of which were negative. The one that was positive was taken in the middle. My dr said she doesn't think I'm prego and did no tests. I have small sharp pains in my lower abdomen on each side at different times (a lot more subtle than when I had cysts), I'm nauseated at different times of the day every day, My breasts barely fit in my bras, My stomach has gotten bigger and has felt bloated for over 4 weeks now, I keep having a clear vaginal discharge (every day for at least 2 weeks), I have gas and I never have gas like this, When I lay on either side at night I feel a very light movement (which could be gas cause I assume even if I was pregnant, I wouldn't feel the baby this early, I don't know), I'm constantly tired, I feel sick when I smell certain scents that I smell every day that never bothered me before, I get sick almost every time I eat, and I've been having headaches lately. I suppose the only way to know for  sure is to have a sonogram, so I plan on setting that up first thing in the morning... But does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what could be going on? I'm so nervous. If I'm pregnant, I will be excited even though this isn't exactly the ideal time.. but if I'm not, I'm scared that something is very wrong with me.  
Hope this hepls someone...My period was late for over a week, pregnancy test said negative, spotted a couple of days, had alll the signs i was going to get my period......but it took a while , severe abdomnal (abdominal) pains went to the ER turn out it was a urinary tract infection
My period is going on 3 weeks late. A week and a half late I had some very light bleeding but only lasted one day. I've taken a few pregnancy tests over the 3 weeks and they all come out negative. I am having very mild cramping on and off.. My nipples were really sensitive but now my boobs are just a little sore. Could I be pregnant?
This happened to me, I worked out a lot and have an irregular period, (I get it for a week and then it skips a months and then get it again) so I went to my regular exam and was told I wasn't pregnant, 2 months later I went back because no matter how hard tried my belly wouldn't go down, mind u I was very thin I went from 120- 130 and it just look like I put on a few pounds, so when I went back to doctor they had me do a pregnancy  test and still negative, then the doctor had me do an ultra sound to check why my stomach wouldn't go down, when the ultra sound tech checked; he congratulated me on being 6 months pregnant with twins? I was shocked my jaw dropped and everything. So the body and mind are very powerful, I had no symptoms of pregnancy and kept having my period and both home pregnancy and blood test came back negative, I asked my doctor and he said its possible to show no symptoms. But once it was confirmed all my symptoms came. I even took a pregnancy test for fun and came back positive. Hope this helps.
That's crazy! Congratulations though. I had a blood test today, I've had 6 negative hpts now and 1 positive. I'm so confused.
I am going through that right now I'm 11 weeks late had spotting yesterday that I've never had before in my life!!  I went for an ultrasound today and there was a huge dark hole in my pelvic area on the screen I am assuming it is an ovarion cyst but I'm not sure.. Have any of you found out what the problem was?
Hello Ladies,

Hope Everyone is in Good Health.
I'm also very late, My last period was Nov. 25 2011. I have all the pregnancy symptom except for morning sickness. I took lots of htp and they all came back negative. I went to the help department on Feb 14 to get PAP and maybe they can tell me if i was pregnant by looking at my uterus or feeling. She told me that she cant reach my uterus cause it was too high and advise me if i didnt get my period yet when im supposed to, just go and get check by doctor. So its now March and still no period . Went in today to get check, they did a urine pregnancy which i know will come back negative. The Doctor also ordered for Blood work to check for thyroid or hormone imbalance and also for pregnancy. And she ordred for VAginal and Abdominal ultrasound which im going on the 14th .

Maybe this can give me the answer that i need and put my mind at ease.
Let us know how it goes! I'm beginning to think either something is wrong with a lot of us or all of the pregnancy tests are broken! Hopefully you will be all fixed up. Do you want to be pregnant?
I sure will keep you ladies updated. No i do not want to get pregnant.
I forgot to mention had tubal 4 years ago. But if i am pregnant there's nothing i can do but accept that God wants me to have another blessing.
i have pcos & i was havin periods every months but now i have not had one for 5 months and i have had negative blood and urine test but i spotted alittle lst month and my tummy feels bigger but theres no way i could have gained weight cause i barely wana eat cause i always feel sick to my stomach
Not sure if anyone is still coming across these but I did so we'll see if I can get a response to this. Over the last few weeks I have had morning sickness, nausea, lower back aches, headaches, tender breasts, fatigue and I am 18 days late for my period, almost 3 weeks. I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests, all negative. One doctor's pregnancy test and one blood test. Both negative as well. I do have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I have been pregnant 3 times prior that I didn't detect until I miscarried. I do not want to miscarry again and it seems like the doctor's don't believe I am pregnant at all. I just moved to a different state so I have a new doctor who doesn't believe that you can have negative pregnancy tests then miscarry at 9 weeks. Does anyone have any advice on this?
Also to add to it, on top of the morning sickness and nasuea and barely being able to eat I have gained a few inches around the waist and have gained weight. Someone figure this out!
hello could someone help me plz im 2weekas and 1day late iv taken like 5 tests nd all come bk negertive i always get abdominal pain could i be pregnant
With me ir was diffrent i was pragnet n with a period  bt in all my urine and blood will become negative until i was 5months.... And this had happen w my daughter n a miscarrige i had and now i might b pragnet again and is happening again i might b eight weeks and test still becoming negative and now they send me too do a blood test let see what happens.....
Hi. I am 18 years old and I had taken the depo shot just once last september. My fiancé and I have been having unprotected intercourse for months and now I am having all the symptoms of pregnancy. I took 2 urine tests and they came out negative. I am a month and 4 days late for my period. Could I be pregnant!
Well, my blood test came back... I'm not pregnant. Turns out, My progesterone level is too low and my estrogen level is way too high. I've had a ton of pregnancy symptoms. I've never had a late period, I guess my body is just trying something new. I don't know if that helps anyone, but I really did think I was pregnant and it turns out my hormones are just messed up.
So they just said it was a hormonal imbalance? That's what caused all the symptoms of pregnancy? Did you have a missed period or no?
I know its crazy but I know I'm pregnant and I know I've been for 5 weeks now. I tested negative for HPT AND blood test. I never get I've been nauseated, bloated, gained a lot of weight, moody. I even feel pregnant. I did get my period but I know a girl who went through her whole pregnancy with her period. I just know I am. I'm hopeful but I know I am. I'm going to get tested again when I come back from my vacation in April. I'll let you guys know but someone let me know if they know what I mean.
Hair falling out... weird temperature... irregular periods... Sounds similar to my poly-cystic ovaries syndrome (not necessarily the same). You should probably have that checked out. Your other symptoms could be linked to your irregular periods.
Ok so I have been on the mirena for almost a year now and I know I had an early miscarriage. I am now feeling the same feelings bloating nasuea vomiting. I have gained weight even feeling fluttering in my stomach but I just chalk it up to muscle spasams I just don't see how it would be possible fire me to be pregnant I havent haf a periof in 3 months now!
I've never heard of hair falling out as a symptom of PCOS.
Did you make it to your appointment? Are you pregnant? I had a tubal (cut, tied, cautarized) 12 years ago....have all symptoms of being pregnant, but don't want to go to doctor until I feel confident saying for sure I think I am pregnant....I find it hard to believe that this could be a possiblity
well i took 4 home preg test and all possitive :) of 2 doctors next week
Iv had the rod in for four months,its my third one now and iv not had a period with this one iv done 3 pregnancy tests but they came back negative,I feel sick and tired what should I do :/ please help xx
Omg. The same thing just happened to me. 4 negative urine tests and 1 blood. But im super tired all the time, sore/swollen breasts, nausea/vommiting, and I am bloated and feel a fluttering and movement in my lower abdomen. Plus, my period is late. I know what pregnancy feels like cuz I already have 2 kids. Am I going crazy? All my doctor told me to do is wait a month more to see if I get my period and to call them if I dont. What should I do? Even if all the symptoms are just in my head, how do you explain the movement in my lower abdomen? Should I request an ultrasound? Someone please advise.
My last post was about a month ago and I still have not gotten any news from the dr about why my period is so late. My last period was Jan 11-17 and I haven’t seen another since. I cramped in Feb when it was due but no sign of a period. Its now mid-March and I am 57 days (8 weeks) late. I’ve taken countless Preg test and they were all negative. Had some nausea and breast just got tender over the last week but no evidence. I went to my OB Feb 20th and my pelvic exam was normal but she did no preg test. She put me on prenatal vit. and told me to wait. I’m waiting and its torture. I’m really not sure where to go from here. I’ve been having some weird fluttering in my lower abd that I’m not use to and lately feel like I need more sleep than I ever needed. Hope all turns out well for you. . . . . I’ll stay posted. HELP!!!!! IF ANYONE CAN RELATE!
Ok, ladies. So I am writing this because now I feel not so alone and rather apart of some sort of weird phenomenon. So let me catch you up..
October-September I have an amazing experience with a great guy that I had known for over a year. 6 weeks later he decides to go back to her girlfriend and I am left trying to re-assess my life. November 1 was the last day we had sex. Now I have never missed a period and never even had a close call pertaining to being pregnant. I dated the same guy in high school for 5 years and when I "fairytaled" with Mr. Amazing I had been a year out of a 6 year marriage. No Birth control ever as I have alot of family mental history and always feared messing with my hormones.  
Round One: My period was weirdly early but I did not think much of it.  Two weeks into November my co-worker finds out she is pregnant. She explains ovulation and I have a freak out when I realize that November 1 was exactly my ovulation cycle. I go get a test and it is negative. No second thoughts I let it go.  
I give notice and quit my job Nov 29 feeling very unfulfilled and dub my current circumstance a quarter century crisis. December I slept a lot (naps every day) and was an emotional nutcase. Crying without any provocation, weird eating binges all health related and completely (on my own terms) dumped all medications and quit drinking alcohol. . I chalked it up to my crisis and again did not think anything of it. Rather, I simply wanted to start fresh and get HEALTHY.
Round Two: Second week in January (Still getting periods) I get this weird since that something is just not right with my body. Again, like all the ladies out here, I know my body and something just is not right.
My normally flat tummy has a small bulge heading dew West. Please note at this point I am on a total health kick. Outrageous gas, I am still tired, emotional and my lower back pain has me unexpectedly on my knees as well as Random headaches that won’t go away after Tylenol, water or food. My appetite changed to small portions throughout the day (grazing).
Round 3: First week of February My sister ends up in the hospital and so I go spend a few days with her. During this time my family who has not seen me since December questions this firm bulge that has acquired on my normally flat stomach. At this point the symptoms above are accompanied by random sharp pains throughout my lower stomach region.
My mom drags me to the emergency room downstairs. They give me a pee test. Negative and a lecture that these tests are 98% accurate and there is no possibility. Two weeks later I am laying in bed at night and I had my hands on my stomach and I without a doubt feel a consistent and rapid beat.. heartbeat type pulse to the left of my belly button. Stunned, the next day I feel it again and ask my cousin to feel and she also feels the rat a tat. Note: Not my heart beat as it was almost double the speed.
Round 4: Planned Parent hood, same week. Pee in a cup. Negative. Same Lecture. I am frustrated and confused as they don’t ever give me a second look or even a consoling question. I felt like a tagged chicken.
Round 5: Tummy now swollen to actually look like a pregnant girl.  Go to a Primary physician and she says Everything feels Normal (to her). Blood Test. Negative. So we scheduled an ultra sound.
Round 6: Schedule appt because I am absolutely convinced I am going to see this baby in there and prove all of these Doctors wrong.  Last week, I go in unknowingly for a pelvic exam, thinking I am getting an ultra sound. Keep forgetting that the doctors don’t think I am.. She takes pictures of my pelvis and says everything is normal. Doctor Confirms. I leave completely broken, furious and exhausted. I feel like a fool and that this has all been a waste of time.
Round Me: So here is where I am at. Before tonight and seeing all these posts (which happen to be in mass amount compared to other time frames in past years. As I have read tons in the last two months) I decided I have just created all this unknowingly. I mean in no way was trying to get pregnant nor was it even in my forecast.
Maybe we are all consuming the same thing (Thought maybe I was allergic to Soy as I just switched two months ago) maybe we all have babies hiding somewhere inside us. I am not sure. But I personally have decided to go back to focusing on myself and just live health wise as if I am and let Nature take its course. I mean they did it back in the day and are the Doctors going to be giving us the same lecture when our water breaks?
I appreciate you all sharing your circumstances because at the least I don’t feel quite as CrAzY as I did before I found you. I will keep you posted and please update as things change for you so maybe we can help and support each other.
I been worried about the same thing except im 4 months late and all my test show negative even the blood test. they wont give me a sono cuz im showing up neg. and the doctor keeps telling me im constipated with having the symptoms of pregnancy. like cravings and dizzy spells and cramping like im goin to start but dont and leg cramps at night..i didnt know what to believe till i saw that other women are goin thru the same thing. i just want to know if its a yes or no for sure cuz if not why arent i having my period
Update: 7 weeks since last period. Due for second period by now. No luck. Total of 5 negative urine tests; 1 negative blood. All same symptoms and weird fluttering in abdomen. Fiancee refuses to purchase anymore HPTs but does believe I'm pregnant even with all the negatives. Yet doesn't seem to care when I get sharp pains in lower abdomen. Help.
My husband and I were trying to get pregnant with all three of our children. The first one I finished the pill pack had my period and then started trying. I skipped my period 4 wks later and I got a positive HPT the same day.
With my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy I stopped taking the pills mid-pack and this caused my body to not produce any hcg till I was 12 wks along. The only symptoms I had was sensitivity to smells and frequent urination with my first two. I had bleeding during the period times at 4 and 8 wks but they were extremely light(I normally flow like the Nile). I took over 10 HPT and they all showed up negative. When it finally showed up I was 12 wks along! Funny thing is she was overdue and was born at 41 1/2 weeks. :)
With my third I had abdominal pain, frequent urination, sensitivity to smells, fatigue, hormonal, pants don't fit (I'm size 3-5) and lower back pain. This time I went to my midwife before I got the positive test when I was 8 and10 wks along of course it didn't' show in the qualitative blood (2), quantitative blood (1) or urine tests (8). I assured her that this happened before but since i didn't go to them till I got the positive last time she thought maybe I miscarried. I never had any breakthrough bleeding so, I told her I'd just stay home and call her when I got my positive test. Sure enought I got it at 12 weeks!!  My Midwife and the Doctor on staff were shocked and wondered how that could happen at all let alone twice. I told them that the pills had my body confused so it wasn't until the placenta took over making the hormones that it finally showed up. I know now (at least for my body) when we go for #4 to finish the pill pack. :)
I have continued to get false home pregnancy test but I've been spotting a lot (rangingin color from bright, dark, brown..). Nothin heavy just spotting. I've been nauseated and smell of certain foods make me sick. I've been extremely tired. Somewhat I'll an been feeling ache. I have a of apt next month but waiting is nerve racking.
Hi everyone,

Im fairly new to this but Im 24 about to be 25 this year.  I have a stright 27 & 28 day cycle.. my last Period was Feb 18th to be exact. From 16yrs to now i have never missed a period or was late! always before or on time!!!! I'm now 4 days late. I took a HPT and a blood test, both came back negative. Lately ive been nauseated.. my stomach hurts and feels like its swelling, no spotting.. breast sore... nipples feeling funny.. I know myself and my body is not right!!!!! something is definately wrong but both test came back negative???? Im I testing too early? Can I still be pregnant? HELP!!!
I just started because of the progesterone pills they put me on and I was supposed to start around Feb 6th I believe.  Sorry I haven't been on here lately, but they said the amount of estrogen in my system caused most of the problems and the lack of progesterone caused the rest. I know that isn't much of a help everyone else... but that was my situation.
Hello, like everyone here I am confused and frustrated, and I would like to hear what any of you think.
I am almost 20 years old and I've been married for a little over a year but we weren't planning on having any babies right now but after thinking I was pregnant I got excited and now I am sad that the results keep saying no but I feel different! I've never been pregnant before but I feel like I might be. On February 9th I had what i believe is my period for less than 24 hours and spotting for 1 or 2 days so I didnt think much of it. Then comes March 7th and I started spotting and thought I will start my period right away but I didnt! I spotted for around 2 days, no blood at all. 9 (I was on birth control until about a week, so that regulized my periods so I got them every 9th of the month for 3 days)
I took a bunch of pregnancy tests and one blood test and they all said negative. At first I was just nauseaus so I thought maybe it is just my mind tricking me but little by little Im getting more symptoms. I was super bloated for like 3 days super uncomfortable ( I've never been bloated before) I was afraid! Now my breats are super sensitive and swollen, they feel heavy, and the bumps around my nipple are super noticible (weird) I am super tired all the time (more than usual) when I get hungry if I dont eat right away im nauseaus. I go pee a lot,and I cannot sleep on my tummy :( thats how I loved to sleep. and the strangest of all I feel pulling down under my belly button sometimes on the sides, its not painful, I just feel something pulling. I am so frustated but doctors keep saying "Well, you might be pregnant, maybe it is too early to test so wait to see if you get your period in April" but I feel nauseaus a lot and have a feeling I'm pregnant.
Any comment is appreciated :)
Knowing that birth control pills can trick your body and that is why you could not get a positive result gives me hope, mostly because I know feeling this way is not normal so hopefully I get a positive test soon!
For the past 3 months,when my period was suppose to come, I wouldnt get my period but I would still bleed, n it would last for 2-3 days max n my period was always so heavy n i would have it for a weeks period time. Recently I've been feeling sick to my stomache, been less motivated, always tired, tender breasts , I find at night my breasts hurt alot, especially when I change my breasts feel alot heavier. My sleeping changed alot , I use to sleep on my back n stomache n now I find it way to uncomfertable, I sleep on my side but I have to have a pillow there or I just can't sleep. I tend to get really bad migraines, I gained like 10 pounds in the past week , my emotions have been goin up n down, every now n then my whole body aches, I took 3 hpts, the first one came out positive and the second one came out negative n then the third one came out positive then finally I went to my dr. Got blood work done came back negative . But I feel like I'm pregnant , I'm slowly losing my mind n to top it all off I'm only 16 :/ n I'm scared to tell my mom can any of u help me please?
It was very frustrating for me to have to wait since I didn't have to with my first baby but, I never thought anything was wrong with the baby to be honest with you. My mother had told me (a nurse) that it actually happens all the time but, the manufacturers just don't want you to know it.

Physically the pregnancy was making itself known so, while I waited for it to show up SCIENTIFICALLY :) I kept treating myself as a pregnant woman. I did  wonder how you could be pregnant with no HCG in the blood or urine though. Then I remembered that I'm not a machine but that God made my body and that he makes/forms the child within me so, I didn't give it a second thought. Remember, HCG isn't the only thing that is involved in pregnancy. Besides, doctors don't know everything and just like us they learn new things all the time.

In my 2nd pregnancy after the 3rd BFN test at 8 wks I started to believe my primary doctor (not my midwife) when she said that what I was claiming was causing the problem wasn't possible and that there was no way I was pregnant. When it finally showed up in the 2nd and 3rd pregnancy at 12 wks I was more than thrilled to tell her both times that it was not only possible but that it happened to me.......Twice!!!
She believes it now. LOL!!! ;)
Yea its hard to wait, I can't stop thinking about it. But I am waiting like 2 weeks before I take another test. I am taking care of myself though no caffeine and I started taking prenatal vitamins.
My situation is similar to everyone here except that my DH had a vasectomy 4.5 years ago after our fourth child.  My last period started Feb.1st and was supposed to come on the 29th because I am very regular and now it's been 7 weeks and well I'm definitely going crazy.  At one week late I tested and had two positive with the blue dye tests and every other test since then is negative including blood test on March 14th.  You can imagine what my DH and I were like when we saw the faint line on this test.  They are apparently notorious for false positives these blue dye HPT.  I am convinced that I'm not pregnant now but I have such bad heartburn which I only get when I've been pregnant that I don't know what's up.  My DH never got checked after the procedure to make sure it was all good.  I asked him to do it because that would sure tell me I"m not.  I will be going to see the Dr. again on Monday at which time she will schedule an U/S.  I will keep you ladies posted as I know the anxiety this all causes.  Thanks for being here.
Hi, can you tell me what was your outcome, my symptoms are very similar to yours. I am  12 days late with  some of the pregnancy symptoms, the frequent urination,sensitive nipples,pains on my right side,of and on cramps,slight nausea, white/clear discharge,need to eat more and gassy. I have had 3 negative hpt and been to the doctor yesterday and was told my uterus was a bit swollen, he also did the ultrasound which showed an opening in my uterus, but said he cantbe sure if it is pregnancy because of the negative test and the early stage, he advised me to wait a week. Has this happen to any of you and can I be preggers? hubby and I are ttc with our 4th.
I have not had a period in like 3 months, this months period was late and its light my home pregnany test were light positive, but urian and blood test are negative? As this ever happen to anyone. im having alll symptoms and this past week my nipples hurt so bad and they are peeling?
UPDATE:
So I got my A F this morning. It's light and spotty but nonetheless AF. My practitioner has an ultrasound booked to find out why my AF was 26 days late. I had three very light positive tests and the rest were all negative. I thought that I could be preggers but obviously not. For those of you TTC just relax and let mother nature take its course, it will happen for you. I will let you all know what comes from ultrasound. I have to wait until may 2nd. Good luck to all and may God bless you with your much desired babies.
I am a mother of a 5 month old baby girl after having 1 normal period I have missed all cycles since I have been feeling pregnant also have a baby bump along with feeling twitching... I have recently taken 3 home tests all have been negative but just cant shake these symtoms (symptoms) as I am breastfeeding my bub I have held off on a doctors appointment due to knowing hormones can be "thrown out the door" I guess I would like to know other mothers experiences that breastfed their baby and what they went through I am booking an appointment never the less but its nice hearing feedback from other mummies aswell xx
hi girls, ok im needing help :S i noticed yesterday 2-4-2012 that my nipples are leaking clear fluid, its not much but their still leaking. ive never had this happen before, im 20 years old in a relationship, when we have sex he pulls out way before he cums, i dont know what is going on and im worried... ive been researching but cant find anything on this topic... can anyone please help me? or give me advise? im really worried about this as there is alot of breast cancer in my family :( pleaseeee........ email me if you can jen_newman90***@****
Omg i took a urine and blood pregnancy test and both came out negative but im having alot of  heartburn, nausea, cramps and headachs what do i do??? I think its to early to know
ADVICE! I took blood tests and hpt's and all negative. Went to dr. got a ultra sound and i was pregnant but no HCG. Turned out the baby was growing in my tube which was causing all the pain in my side. Tube ruptures a few days later puting me in the hospital with pains so bad I thought I was going to die. GET AN ULTRA SOUND if you have a lot of pain in one side. If it hurts to lay on your belly then get one done soon
Hi I am glad to find this and not feel so alone, I had a tubal about 6 years ago and just this month have been having all the symptoms of pregnancy. I am not late as of yet 4-16 waiting but know how I am feeling. All this is helpful if I get a neg test I am going to go in to see the Dr. for sure.
I don't know if anyone is on here anymore but I feel like I'm crazy! My husband and I started trying to conceive 2 months ago. I had a chemical pregnancy last month, and now this month I'm a week late (I'm never late) and I've had cramping off and in for almost two weeks, which I never have unless I'm on my period. But no period. And I've taken a few hpts, all negative. My doctor did a blood test today, but I'm assuming that will be negative too...has this happened to anyone else? I have other signs of pregnancy. I'm only 26 I figured it would be simpler than this, haha
oh my goodness im reading all these problems and realize that i have a few myself this is april and since early october i went to the doctor because i missed my periods from since june i have irregular periods so i didnt find it strange but my boyfriend convinced me to go and when i did she did a pregnance test and it was positive but dull so she told me to come bk in 14 days to really c if im pregnant. but when i got hme i took 1 it was negative the next day i took 1 mre it was positive but dull so i decided to wait until the 14 days my doctor told me and when she did it it was negative i feel relieve yet puzzled any how i began seeing signs and symptoms of pregnance for a while so i wen a few week l8r for a blood test n it was negative up to this day i still recieve signs and symptoms of pregnance my belly has yet grown my breast tender gained weight headache backache fatigue feeling my stomach moving 24/7 but yet a these result im confused and dont know wat to do plz give ur opinion on wat i should do before its to late PLEASE.
Yes it has happened to me twice 1 I lost n 1 I didn't find out I was pregant until I was 5 months I've tried to figure out why I couldn't tell thru test I was pregant but no doctors have the answers I'm lookn for its scary because I could be pregant anytime and I never know until its too late
I need some advice My first pregnancy wasnt a success as I miscarried, I am now having the same symptoms with my first pregnancy (Feeling tired, exhausted without even doing anything,feeling sick, headaches, brown spotting and also stomach ache) I have had 4 HPT's all negative and 1 Urine test at the doctors which also came back as negative, I stopped taking the pill a few week ago as these symptoms started and not had a proper period apart from brown discharge,I  dont know what else I can do as I have read some of comments above and it says they have had negative results but still turned out to be pregnant. Please tell me what I can do? Thanks x
hi all! for those of you still on this site and still looking, i have been going through some of the same issues. My 13month old son didnt show up positive on a hpt until I was about 11 weeks along and even then it was very faint..to the point I didn't believe it. Took another couple days later and it also was faint positive. Never had any other problems with him. Now, as of february 26 i haven't had another cycle. Have had the usual symptoms, mild cramping, feelings in my right side by my lower abdomen, headaches, extreme fatigue, itchy nipples, frequent urination, been gassy, have gone from eating meals to grazing through out the day.  Not to mention I have become more irritable then usual. I have researched everything from crohns disease, to cysts, to fibroids. Taken two hpt both negative, one at the drs today negative as well, but if im correct im only about 6 weeks along, which i must be right becuz when i had my pap done today my ob informed me it would be too early to tell from a vaginal exam. My blood was drawn, waiting for that, as I'm most sure it will be negative. I too feel like if I am not pregnant then something is seriously wrong with me, but what. I have never had any problems other than this before. Might I add I was on the pill up until late Jan. Stopped the pills mid-pack as another lady had mentioned on here and am wondering if that is why I have yet to get a positive? I also feel like I am going crazy. We know our bodies and can tell when there is a difference. My ob adivsed me to come back in a week and in the meantime to stay off smoking street drugs etc etc and to only take tylenol for pain. Another important fact, my fiance has 5 kids lol. 2 with his ex wife, 2 with his ex girlfriend, and now it seems like we are going to be on #2 with me, since he seems to be very fertile and I got pregnant the first time we slept together (we spent a total of two days together for the weekend) and that was when I conceived. I'm 24 so I'm in the prime age to get pregnant, I just need it to show up so I can move on and start figuring out if I should be scheduling an apt with my ob or another dr. Not only do we have to endure good old AF as a woman, we also have to go through all this rig-a-ma-ro. Baby dust to all hoping and wishing. I will do my best to keep all updated because even if I get a negative blood test result next week, if I miss another AF for this month of April, I'm def gonna be testing and pushing the issue even further!
THANK YOU YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE IM IN SAME SITUATIONS YOU IN, IM GOING CRAZY TOO. 3 urine test 3 blood test 1 ultrasound  which all negative and my periods is still regular, ive gain 6 pounds and 3inch in my belly withing 3months. my stomach is really pushing out like im 6month gone already. im trying hard to foget all this but somthing is not letting me,
I did and now I'm 33 weeks along...
Hey girls I'm also in the same boat im about to miss a third peirod but I'm going to get an ultrasound on Monday morning an I will get back to you all I just want to know If I am or not!!! Iv had 2 neg blood tests an two faint pos urine tests after the blood so yes I should definatly know after the ultrasound..
My mother had the same problem she was on birth control and had reg. periods but for some reason she new something was not right blood test and urine test showed negative but with her gut feeling she new she was pregnant and she was had me 9 Months latter.. and same thing happen to me but difference was I had problems with ovarian cyst so had my periods probably 4X's a year but when i got married at 22 me and my husband tried to have a baby for 6 years test after test showed up negative but i ended up prego 2 months latter test showed i was but just that once after so long your knocked up your HCG level drops thats normal and would make the test show negative by then not all the time but it can.. my doc i had said he could give me this pill i ever tried again that would help me get pregnant from my past problem... but hope this helps i meet allot of pple who had this common problem and ended up having a baby sometimes takes years...  But good luck..
well i have had sore breast for about a month then didnt have a period for three months and the bottom of my stomach has started itching. i went to the doctor and she gave me a urine pregnancy test and it came out neg. She said if my period dont come on in month five she is going do a pregnancy test thru blood. But my mom said she went thru the same thing when she was pregnant. All i want to is if am pregnant because i wouldnt want to do anything to hurt my baby.What do yall think.
Hello allyrose312, I think you need to get straight to your doctor, for and ultrasound, and some blood tests, i had exactly the same symptoms and thought definately for sure i was pregnant, (I have 5 kiddies already). i was constantly doing pts, that were always negative, which absolutely confused, me, i too from a young age have never had regular periods, long story short i found out i have PCOS, poly cystic ovary syndrome.
Wow! Thank you for the reminder that with God ALL things are possible!
what symptoms did you have before you found out you had PCOS? im 20 years old and have never had regular periods. my husband and i had a son in june of last year and i got on the depo shot shortly after. in december i switched to the pill and only took 7 pills and decided that i was ready for another baby. in the middle of december i had a short period off and on for 6 days and havent had one since. i have taken ALOT of pregnancy test and all were negative( last test i took was yesterday morning). im very tired, extremely moody, and gained 25-30lbs since december, my first day of my last period was december 17, 2011. im going for a pelvic exam next week. do you have any advice?
Okay ladies here is my STORY. My husband already has kids and had a vasectomy. Well in March he had a reversal bc we really want kids together. I have always been on time with my periods yet this time it is late. I have been spotting very lightly pink and brown for the last 11days off and on. Its only a tiny bit on TP when I wipe and its not everytime. I honestly didnt think much of it at first. However a few days later I realized I was having light cramps (normally severe the first few days) and my lower back was killing me. I have felt sick, been extremly tired which is not normal for me. Ive also had heartburn 4 times (which I NEVER get maybe 1 time a yr sometimes) My lower stomach is bloated very much and it hurts to get comfortable in bed at night. My closet friends have been noticing my actions without me saying anything and asked if I was pregnant. I took a HPT yesterday and it came back negative. I am just confused, if it isnt pregnancy then what could be wrong with me? I feel so weird, by body has this weird feeling. Unlike a lot of women here, yes we want a baby but wasnt trying to right now nor was going to try for the next yr or so. So I dont believe its me just "feeling pregnant" bc I want to be. Nothing make sense. But I also dont belive I am bc it just doesnt seem possible that quickly he had his reversal mid march and I would of had to concieve (conceive) end of march beg of april, which would of been right around the first time we were able to have sex after him recovering. Not all reversals are successful and those that are sometimes nexts mos for sperm to show up again. I know anything is possible, but just interested on how many of you may think it is or isnt that quick. PLEASE HELP!!!
I know these post were years ago( which means I may not get a response) but I'm curious to know... Were you pregnant? I'm in the exact boat your once were in...

I still am unsure as to whats going on with me. My period isnt due to start until later this week. If I am/was pregnant I am believing that it was late implantation which would explain still getting negative test. I went to Dr and I guess several things can have the same symptoms as pregnancy. For instance, cyst, appendicitis, and even issues within your liver. The Dr said she couldnt feel any cyst, my white blood cells count was normal so not my appendix and only thing left to test is my liver. So I will just have to wait and see. I hope you find out what is going on with you, keep me updated and I will do the same when I find out.
I took a pregnancy test last month but was negative. My peroid came and i usually last for seven to eight days but this time it was four and it wasn't like it use to be. I usually where a tampon and pad but this time i wore a pad but never messed up until i wiped wats up with that
well here my story goes my last period was on march 3rd haha my birthday i had unprotected sex on march 17th and so on on march 27th through the 28th i had light pinksh spotting this has never happend too me before! i have gained some weight and my boobs got a little bigger and many more streatch marks... i have tooken a few pergo test all come back neg i went too the doctors all come back neg they done a oltrasound and the doctor said i might be preg and my hormones might be too low to detect it.. when they done the oultrasound she said either am preg or about to start shed aka period. today is th 24th of apirl and still no period i go back to the doc on may 1st. what do you guys think and am 18 years old if that helps. also feel like i got wider in my hips and am a small girl
Have you been checked for PCOS, do you have cyst? Just found out ALL of my symptoms were from a cyst that ruptured. Maybe look into that.
hi im 3 month late bloods say no tests say no got pregnancy simptoms dont know wat to think
i think ur preg and is a birth day present congrat.
I am in the same boat as some of you. If I'm preg, I conceived early Jan, I've been celibate since then. I have been having my periods, but they are much shorter and lighter than normal. Dropping from a 8-10 period to 4 days. Had sensitive nipples, sometimes just walking made them tingle. Very mild nausea, some dizziness, tired all the time, constant headaches, frequent diarrhea. Took multiple home tests, all came back neg. So I let it go. Put it in the back of my mind and went on with things. Until about a month ago when I squeezed my nipple and colostrum came out. Also I realized I had gained about 8 pounds in the last few months. I took more home tests all negative. So I went to the doctor, neg on the urine. He thought it may be a thyroid issue and sent me for blood tests. I asked him to do a blood preg test too, so he did. Came back neg, so I told him about the milk. He sent me for another blood test and a prolactin test, said come back in 2 weeks for results. Around this time (14 weeks if I am) my lower back starts hurting, and my belly is getting rounder and rounder. Also, pretty sure I can feel the top of my uterus a good ways up past my pubic bone. Went back yesterday for the results, I was told there is no way I'm 4 months preg. I'm not convinced. I bought over the counter prenatal vitamins and I'm taking those, and I'm trying to eat very healthy. Me and the potential father are not together anymore, he went back to an ex and got engaged, so I don't want to say anything to him unless it's confirmed. Don't want to mess things up for him on a maybe. But this is driving me nuts! I can dismiss almost all of it, except the colostrum and the firmness in my abdomen.
I am 18 years old me and my boyfriend had unprutected sex and well I haven't missed a period yet but I can't eat that much I'm sick to my tummy and I have been having a lot of headaches and I already went to the Dr 2 tuned and just did pee tests they r both negative idk now I'm week and Im pale in the face idk what to do I'm scared and this same thing happened with my sister when she was pregnant with her first kid I'm so scared idk what to do please help just text me please and u have to tell me what u r texting me for and stuff idk if I can put my # on here but idc I need help the drs here haven't told me anything but my # is 7123410055 any one that can help please do....
Hey first time here.
Well im 10 days late over my period I have regular periods so I am a tad stressed done a
home pregnancy test it was negative. I've been bloated for the past week cramps in my lower back and been spewing some mornings would the test be wrong should I wait a few more days and and do another pls some advise thanks
Here is my situation....I did an extremely stupid thing and had a one night stand with a guy and didnt use protection as he claimed he couldnt even get his wife preggo and they had to use a donor...this was April 12th...I thought nothing of it...on April 20th I had a slight period about 36 hours super light only heavy for about 8 hours...spaced that out about 2 weeks ago I had some discharge for a couple of days....

Then last week I started getting so nauseous...throwing up all teh time couldnt keep anything down....so I took a dollar store hpt it came neg...well went to dr...and she ran one it came back neg...but she said it may be to early and we needed to wait a week or two then try again...well just in case I went off my Lithium because I could have sworn I was preggo just like with my other two kids i had symptoms before I showed on a test...well I have been off my meds and everything and monday i went to preg clinic and came back neg still....back pain started....food aversions...cant eat chicken or eggs they make me sicker than a dog and cant stand the smell of fast food it just makes me sick...Well thursday my boobs started killing me and Friday I got a headache and still had it as of tonight..Also during this time I have had alot of fatigue...want to take naps all teh time and my bike rides that usually invigorate me totally wipe me out...

Well i went to ER because I am manic and needed to know one way or another...took urine test it came back negative and dr. didnt want to give me a blood test but i told him i wouldnt go without one i needed a definative answer one way or teh other...well teh blood test came back negative as well but he cant tell me y i am having all these symptoms...no uti nothing and my urine had been smelling like ammonia periodically...but he prescribed me Zofran for teh nausea and I came home and took my Lithium and took some Vicoden to help the headache...Well I am still nauseous as hell even with the zofran..boobs still hurting and still feel like **** and now i am reading it is possible for me to be preggo even with negative on a blood...WTF...I need some help...I want to do what is right...I just need to know so I can know if I need to be on another bipolar med or if my body is just royally ****** up...I do not have a thyroid as I was born with out one but when my thyroid is out of wack the only symptom i get is being tired none of these others PLEASE HELP
I'm 14 nd I went to the doctor nd I had a blood test nd a urine test nd idk it scared lol I have missed my period. More than ones nd this **** is really scary what if I am really scared if u going through something like this pleas can u help me understand wtf is going on please thanks
I been reading all these stories of u girls....n I'm really confused I have never been late on my period....Im having all the symptoms of pregnancy but my blood n urine tests come back negative...am I pregnant???? :/ or is it in my head  
Help!!!! Really appreciated
Hi Kaylee-
I'm currently in the same boat and would like to know what your current situation is, if you don't mind.
I'm 27 and my period is currently almost 3 weeks late (which is rare because I'm always regular). I was on the pill recently, but I stopped taking the pill around the time I would've conceived. These past few weeks I've assumed that I was feeling the early pregnancy symptoms: fatigue, occasional insomnia, moody, very achy breasts and sore nipples, bumps on nipples, food isn't the same anymore, etc. Even though most would think that I'm not exactly in the ideal situation to have a baby (just accepted a job in NYC, not married (in a relationship though) etc), I still sort of secretly grew attached to the idea of being pregnant. I was kind of excited, ya know? So this morning, I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative-- in fact, it sat there for over a half an hour with no result whatsoever, and then the negative sign finally appeared. Since I knew that wasn't trustworthy, I took another one a few hours later.. that one came back negative too. :( I'm crushed. And I'm hoping that it's a false negative. I have an appt with my dr next week for a blood test, but by reading all of these posts, it seems that even those can be unreliable. Ugh, it all messes with your mind right??!
Anyways, I hope everything went the way that you wanted it to! Good luck.
Thanks,
Emily
hi! My situation is similiar to most people on here. Last May I was 22 days late on my cycle, but when it came it was a normal flow. I took a few hpt pregnancy test and they all came back normal. Towards the middle of July I swore up and down that I could feel a baby moving inside of me, I even joked with my boyfriend and called it a food baby, because after eating anything spicy I could literally feel and see something ball up an move in my belly! I just thought it was gas, but I still took a pregnancy test just to see a negative result. It was honestly to the point where I was driving myself and my boyfriend crazy because I was making myself believe I was pregnant, we could both feel movement, but every pregnancy test I took was negative. Towards the end of July I went to a girlfriend's birthday party and I had a few drinks, since i had negative results, and the following week I didn't feel any movements. I had, what i thought to be, my cycle in May, June, July, and in august. But the cycle I had in august was extremely painful. I was forced to go to the hospital where they confirmed I was pregnant through a urine test. What's sad is I stressed to the doctors that that was impossible because I once felt what could have been fetal movements and how I no longer felt them. They told me to see my doctor if the bleeding gets any heavier. The next day it did, and it was confirmed that I miscarried. I was heart broken because deep down, despite the negative pregnancy test, I thought I was pregnant but I ignored the signs because of the negative test results. I wish I would have followed my gut!

My situation now is I believe I am pregnant again!!! My cycle was supposed to come on the 5th in march and was delayed by a week, the cycle in april was delayed by 2 weeks, and I have yet to receive my cycle for the month of may. After 6 negative hpt test, I went to get a blood test which also came back negative. Last year I miscarried at 3-4 months pregnant and had my cycle for all of those three months with negative pregnancy test. Everyone made me feel weird for feeling pregnant since the pregnancy test said otherwise, but I knew my body then, and I know my body now! I'm scheduled to get a ultra sound next wednesday! I'm hoping that I am pregnant. I will keep you all updated! *baby dust to you all*
negative*
i'm experiencing the same thing! for almost 2 weeks now i have been having serious pregnancy symptoms. i've never felt anything like this...sore breasts, fatigue, bloating, nausea, i got all of these symptoms 3 weeks before my period is supposed to start so i KNOW its not pms.
yesterday i took a blood test and it came out negative. my period isnt due until May 24 so all i can do right now is wait until then...
I'm having the same thing but just a tad different. I pee like a race horse I'm hungry all the time my boobs grow I've seen an squeezed liquid from clear to a off white milk color out of my left breast I look preg people ask all the time can't wear my clothes mood swings tired for the most part sometimes taste blood in my mouth when not smell poop when I wake up when there's none. lmp that was normal was Jan 10th 2012  , feb to may I bleed very light which isn't normal lasts 3 to 4 days each time which isn't normal an it's brown black pink an light brightish red with no after discharge which isn't normal. nausea on n off u name it. havin a creamy to almost clear vaginal discharge. sometimes constipation but not all the time sometimes hemmoroids (hemorrhoids). I also have 3 kids  
I have had 3 missed cycles and still do not know whats wrong... I have tested negative on a blood test and urine test
hi i am 25 years old and me an my husband is trying to have a baby. But  trying about a year. Went to the doctor about 11 weeks ago. I did a pregnancy test at the doctor and it came out positive so they did a ultrasound and could see nothing exsept that my uterus was swallon and so they sent me for a blood test to see if i had a miscarriage so the next day i went back and the test were negative. (1 count) it is 11 weeks later and i have gain 9kg. I have abdomenal (abdominal) pains and my nippels is red and sensitive. in the mornings i have a hunger like ive never ate and it is a nausea hunger. Can you help me
i'm over a week late on my period. i've taken three urine tests, all negative. did a blood test and it came out negative, but i'm nauseous on and off and my nipples are really tender. the doctor told me to wait a week and try another test, has this happened to anyone before? is there a possibility that i am pregnant?
Viewing 601-800 comments: