later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?............

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 801-1000 comments:
I had 5 neg HPT tests, neg HPT and blood from doc a week ago, found heart beat today, Have to be at least 12 wk along! So YES! Happy Memorial Day!
Congratulations
I had my period on April 13th, lasted 3 days and was normal. Had unprotected sex April 23rd....on the 28th I had a sharp shooting pain from my ovary to my vagina. Didn't last long, 3-5 seconds and I wasn't doing anything strenuous. Had unprotected sex again on May 7th. Had cramping like AF was on her way May 11th (which would be right on time for AF)....thought I would start the 12th, didn't start till the 14th. However not a normal period for me. Normal flow for me is regular the first day, heavy the second, regular then tapers off the third. It only last 36 hours, and was what I would call spotting since I wore a pad the whole time and never had anything on my pad during that 36 hours, only when I used the bathroom. I do not have a UTI, I have had one before so I know what they feel like. I have gotten waves of nausea but no vomiting, headaches, cramping.  My breast are not sore but they usually aren't even before AF comes. I have taken 5 hpt which were all negative. I'm 36 years old so I've had my period long enough to know what's regular for me. I called my doctors office and explained everything and made an appt which I will be going tomorrow. Honestly my first thought was that perhaps I had a cyst but the nurse at the doctors office asked if I have a history of cyst and I said no, I've never had one. She said it's unusual to develop them at my age when I've never had one before but they would check it out.  I'm not trying to get pregnant but if I am that's ok too. I will let you all know what the doctor says!
Went to the doctor, have to wait for blood test results. She did an exam and found the pain I was having is from my uterus and said it wasn't a cyst. I asked what happens if the blood test is negative and she went on to talk about how she had her first kid at 32 and asked how old I was. I said 36 and then said but I was wondering what if it's negative. She said oh then we'd start you on medicine to induce a period which we could start at the end of the month. I said well we could wait til my next period is due and see if it shows up normally if you want, then if it doesn't, start the medicine so my cycle stays the same (thinking it would mess with ovulation, right?) She said we could do that. Then asked me if I would be ok if I was pregnant and I said yes, I'm not trying for a baby but I would be ok with it. We made idle chit chat about people thinking they are infertile when they just need to stress less about getting pregnant then before she left said well who knows you might be having a baby....I laughed and said "you need to stop promoting babies"....she said "that's what I do" laughed and left the room. I called my friend and asked about the cervix changes and whether she would be able to tell if I was pregnant during a physical exam.....she said well your cervix does change so she could depending on how far along I was and that maybe she was preparing me for the possibility...but since she can't say yes without the blood test didn't exactly come out and say it. So I don't know....the more I think about the more I want the results to be positive and I'm afraid I'll be disappointed.  I will keep you updated on the test results, just wanted to tell you what happened with the doctors visit.
Hi ladies im going thru something similar. I was in the nuvaring and it fell out. The doctor told me to take it out and wait for my cycle. It came the correct date but only for one day.   my urine test is negative and blood test. My cycle came  I have the headaches, backaches, trouble sleeping inalot my stomach, and evenI pressure on my unterus and nausea. Also my boyfriend has been sleeping alot and throwing uo himself.
Hey ladies nice to hear there is some of us who are experiencing the same things. Here is my story....

My partner and I first started trying for our first baby Nov 2011....funny enough first go I fell pregnant, found out at 6wks and I ended up having a miscarriage at 7wks in Dec 2011. In jan 2012 my body bounced straight back and into my regular 32 day cycles. Now from Jan to Apr 2012 I have had my period every 32 days and right smack bam on time!! now may 23rd I was suppose to be due but I have completely skipped my period!!!! I have had not one bit of spotting NOTHING!!! 3 HPT....(first response) showed nothing..I am now 10 days late....I went to the Docs this Tuesday making me 8days late and blood test came back negative. I still have not got my period.....it is as if im not even due!!! my boobs are tender, look bigger and most times when I move around I feel tender in my stomach!!! I don't know what to think!! Fingers crossed I may be!!!

My mum keeps telling me to be calm as when she fell pregnant with me, she did not show until 10wks!!! I know for all us ladies who are experiencing similar experiences just to keep faith.....as to me I do feel pregnant....as before I had my miscarriage I had all the same symptoms. Good Luck to all! :) will keep you posted!!
Have they checked your RH if your RH negative you need a shot of Rogam or your blood cells will attack the baby's blood cells. Im RH negative and my husbands blood is different so I have to get the shott
So, my lmp was 26th april which puts me at 12 days late. All tests are negative so far and I have all the symptoms. I can tell that something's not quite right. I am demanding a scan this week. I'm really tired of all this!
Wanted to fill you in on blood test results, sorry it took so long. The test came back negative, I'm still having the cramping and nausea but at least the headaches have subsided. I'm due to start in about a week, we'll see what this cycle does. If it's odd or doesn't come at all I'm going to request an ultra sound be done.  
hi everybody my LMP was 17 april  and took test on 26th may  home pregnancy test it gave me a faint line and went to the doc on 4th june she did a transvaginal scan she found a sac and she sent to the hcg test to my surprise the level was 5 she said me i was not pregnant and she said me that the sac may be blood clot... could any one help what's going on with me...
please help me
a few days after my missed period, I took a first response preg test it said positive then went to get blood test it said negative, then i took 3 more urine tests they all said positive...i have a 2 1/2 yr old :) good luck, baby dust to you all
I am not sure what to think anymore. After all I went through last month and this month is even stranger. I went out Friday night with my bf and we drank a bit. I wasn't worried since the blood test came back negative, however Saturday morning I started having brown discharge that through the day turned orange then almost black. I didn't have to wear a pad, it was only when I went to the bathroom. I had horrible cramps all day and if I go off the 29 day cycle I normally have then I started 3 days early. If I go off last months 31 days cycle then I was 5 days early. The spotting I had stopped that night, then the next morning I was bleeding like regular, not heavy but normal so I figured it was AF. It stopped Sunday night and today I have barely there spotting like the end of my period. I'm beginning to think I'm menopausal but early menopause isn't in my family history. I wanna call the doctor but I don't want to be the annoying crazy patient either. Anyone ever have a period like this and every thing was ok?
Im 18 weeks pregnant and still getting negative blood and urine test. It happened to my mom and my sister Im guess maybe genetics or something. My uterus has moved up. My last period wad february 3-8 and well no period still i did spot the very time around concieving but only that day little by little im feeling movements day by day.
Have they done an ultra sound and found everything is ok?
all test say negative. i was hospitalized for about a week from severe nausea and cramping but the doctors pego tests came bac negative they told me to follow thurgh wtih an obgyn its now abou2 week later and my boobs are leeking omg that never happend to me before. now ive missed a period but my at home test says neg . im only 23 and ima very focused collage student . could i just be trippin ive been a little tired but nothing that feels pregnat
I had the same issue. I was sick for about 4 months and I had gotten blood and urine tests every month during that period and they all came back negative. I eventually went to the doctors because it felt like there was something sitting on my bladder so they did a transvaginal ultrasound and found a 4 month old baby. However by that time after all the prescription drugs and birth control I had been prescribed to get my body back from being sick while they didnt know I was pregnant, I ended up losing my baby. Sometimes you have to be the crazy patient.
Right now I have gone through every emotional state that there is to a human being. I have been seperated from my husband for well over 2 years now. I cant afford to file for the divorce bc he told me if I hired an attorney he would fight me for the kids. Now he makes every excuse not to file himself when he sets a date. I have 4 adorable sons ranging in age from 6 to 22 years old.  During my 20 year marraige and even when we were dating there was abuse; physical, mental, financial and adultery. Well thats where it all started. This is why I'm really here. I starting seeing someone and neither one of us wanted anymore kids but had and still have GREAT chemistry. I had an IUD inserted 11/10 and started birth control pills 6 months ago for growing cysts on both ovaries. During and after intercourse from the beginning I always spotted. Well about 2 months ago I stopped spotting and I can't tell you how estatic I was.  About 3 weeks ago I started noticing I was gaining a little weight around the middle and some breast tenderness. Now 3 weeks later I have actually gained 6 lbs and I look to be 4-5 months pregnant. I have 1 or 2 drops of clear fluid leaking from 1 breast, ligament pain under my belly, bi-lateral hip pain, nausea, once waking up at 3 am with projectile vomitting. I have other medical issues as well and take several medications.  I took an at home urine test last week which was negative, went to the OBGN today with another negative urine test and negative blood test and the IUD has moved but they didnt want to bother it today. I am really scared bc although I did not want to have another child; I would not have an AB, but I'm so scared that all of this medicine may affect this child; if there really is one.  I've already given the father the option of giving up his paternal rights and I would do this all alone because he is so angry with the medical community right now and I am feelng the bulk of it.  Of course he said NO, he is not that type of man. I really dont know what to do bc without a + the Drs will not take me off of the medication and if I just stop I will have really negative consequences. But if it comes up + later the baby may be really affected. I really don'tknow what to do and I dont have anyone to talk to that wil understand. Please don't judge me, I am not at the mental capacity where I can take it. HELP!!!
I am just reading your post. I am wondering if you have done any follow up since that incident. Are you pregnant or have you been diagnosed with something else or did all of this just pass? I wish you the best, whatever your outcome!
i am having exactly the same thing i had a blood test done at the hospital and they told me it was all in my head but im still having symptoms so im hoping when i go to my ob or whatever they can explain this to me
i was due 17 days ago for my regular period. I've had a urine test n a blood test done when i was 13 days over and they both said negative. I have been feeling nausea in the mornings and afternoons, i have had very light abdominal cramping. I normally get the sore boobs before my period but i have had nothing at all. I really want to know what is going on. I have to wait another week or two if i dont get my periods by then i have to go back to drs for a scan.
hi i am in the same boat too i havent gotten my period in two months now but only differentace is that i had a cyst removed in april 18 2012 and i did call my obs office and they said it could be from the cyst removeal. i did go to see a doctor and took a unrine test but came back negative and i am not like most women i dont get the morning sickness or the sore boobs and i dont even gain weight. i have had three kids so i know there is something not right i have an appointment to see my ob on the 29th of june 2012. like i said dont get all the normal signs of pregnancy i was four months pregnant when i found out i was pregnant with my first one,then with my second child when  i found  out i was already almost 10 weeks pregnant, and then with my son my last one when i took a home test it was postive so i went to my doctor and she had done altrasound and i was over 8 weeks pregnant. and so i know what all of you are going through  it is rough. pink princess
I'm in the same boat.  I just got my blood test back today and it came back negative.  I've been off birthcontrol since Sept and have been right on 28day cycle ever since.  My husband and I finially started trying in March... and coincidently, my period is now 11 days late.  The doctor seemed like it was no big deal, and just told me a "normal" cycle is from 21-42 days... and not to worry, that I'll eventually get pregnant.  I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms but also thought maybe it was all in my head.  Now that the blood test is negative & still no period... not sure what do to next?
when did you actually find out you were pregnant & how did you find out?
Im now 7 days late. I need help i toke a pregnancy test and a doctors urine test and they came out positive. After having sex multiple times i need help. Someone please give me some helpful advice
I am now 7 days late on my period toke a pregnancy and doctors urine test and both came up negative I've had sex multiple times. Need some advice..
hi all im 30 days late today on the 12th day ov my pissed period i spotted for two days very light that lasted 2 two days. then i got brown sticky discharge never been this late and nver this has happened , i had 3 pregnacy test done all together, i hPT which was negative, went to walk in centre and nurse done one that was postive, so just to make sure i do one at my doctors and that come back negative. ive been told to wait another week by my doctor to see if it comes, ive told him ive had one postive and asked him for blood test he want give me blood test as he stated we dont do blood test to find pregnacy, o really do feel pregnant, just hope to find out soon. this week will be another missed period.
My own case is baffling. The blood and urine tests came out negative. The early scans said 3 fibroids. Then after four months it says two fibroids. While all this is happening my tummy is growing. The doctor insists that if at the stage the scan says nothing then it is not a pregnancy. My last scan was last week Tuesday and the fibroid is just one. Meanwhile in my search for an answer, I came across two traditional birth attendants who confirm I am eight months gone. So why can't the scan pick it? My body and the changes tell me I am pregnant. Has anybody experienced this or is my body defying medical science?
Av been reading through ya posts and av got one child, a little boy but when he was 7 months I missed my period for 3 months and I really though a was pregnant a was dissapointed when I the same as u flooded one dad, I think I took to the thought of being pregnant, a was looking foward to another baby but my little one is 2 now, I tried for 5 yrs for him and I am not having safe sex now and still no pregnancy xx
Hello, I am in the same boat.  My last two periods have been really irregular (spotting) and i have never had an irregular period in my life.  I have many of the pregnancy symptoms but all urine tests at home and at the doctor say negative.  The doctor has ordered me to have blood tests done on my hormones and thyroids tomorrow.  She said we will go from there.  If pregnant, that would be great because i'm 32 and never been pregnant before.  Wish me and fiance' luck!  :-)  Will keep you posted.
I am so happy that i am not alone. I swear i feel like i am going crazy here. I am 9 weeks late for my period i dont get sick in the morning but i get sick at random times of the day my boobs are so sore my stomach is hard and its starting to bulge i get small cramps in my pelvic area but they feel so different period cramps. I have taken 4 at home test and 1 urine test at the dr and 2 blood test they all have come back negative...
Most likley your pregnant:-). Urine tests are not good, I got positive and negative and I have most of the symptoms except one symptom. Very confusing but wether you are or arin't I hope it's what you want. Good luck on everything.
So you know for sure you are prego even though you had a negative blood test, why i ask is i am going through the same thing i should be on my second cycle and have not started so now am missing not one but two peiods which is so abnormal for me so i took like 15 dollar store prego tests and went n got a blood test all negative but idk if its in my head im 30 and i dont know what else could be going on. If anyone has had the same thing happen would you please tell me the out come because I am very confused at this point!
My situation is similar.  I had my baby girl 4/4/2012 and have not had a period since(it's almost July).  I feel pregnant, my symptoms are neuas, tiredness, headaches, gasy, breast soreness, but I've had negative hpt as wel as negative urine test at Dr.  She did not run a blood test though and she prescribed Provera to induce my period, but my gut is telling me not to take it.. So should I take it or could I really be pregnant??? I've never missed otherwise!  I've always started by my 6 weeks check up with my other kids even while breast feeding, this oneI am not breast feedinf and no period yet( she will be 12 weeks wednesday).  What should I do, take the provera pill or continue to wait and see each month??  I've seen where people don't know until around 12 weeks, if it's been 12weeks since she was born then I would be less than that, ANYWAY I am scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound to check for reasons why no period.  So if I was pregnant would it show on the exam even if they aren't looking for that?
Niyanae I wouldn't be too concerned.  If you just had a baby in April, it could take awhile to start getting normal periods.  Tiredness--- hello you have a newborn!
As far as taking the Provera -- if you asked your doctor your concern, I'm sure they would tell you but what I gathered is that
Provera is perfectly safe for use during pregnancy. Doctors use Provera to help prevent miscarriage in early pregnancy and it is usually taken until 12 weeks gestation, when it is stopped because the placenta has formed and the placenta produces enough progesterone to maintain the pregnancy. Years ago, before they had the modern monoclonic pregnancy tests, they used Provera as a pregnancy test. If you did not bleed, you were pregnant. If you bled, you were not pregnant. Provera will cause you to get your period if you have missed your period due to hormonal imbalance. Provera will also stop your bleeding if you have some dysfunctional uterine bleeding (twice a day for five days). During pregnancy, Provera does not cause bleeding. Provera definitely does NOT cause a miscarriage and is definitely used during pregnancy, expecially if you have a low progesterone level.

Holy Plant, am 22 years, I too have the same probl
em, its now the 3rd day, I haven't got my period yet,my breast are huge and painful and my nipples are very dark rather Black. my back is paining, I have period pains and no blood is coming out,am often thirsty, I go to the bathroom like 4 or 6 times to pee,I have insomnia to top it all its 2 o'clock in the morning but am so hungry! But my pregnancy test resulted negative. I dearly need someone to help me on this one  
I too am just like everyone here. I haven't had my period since jan 2012, and I go for ultrasound and blood work Friday but I couldnt take the 3 day wait so I went to the store and bought a prenatal listener to see if I can hear a heartbeat. My husband and I can hear a lil fast pace beat but just be on the safe side I can't wait for Friday.
Hey I am in the same boat. I've written on a board recently and they made me think I was nuts and it was all in my head. IF.. I am preg again it'll be my second and I had the "feeling" of being preg when I first got sick..I've had other symptoms too but they've all seem to have subsided.. For now I hope.
People I know and the doc who did my test at the clinic said it could have been a stomach flu (I've had neg blood and urine) I'd only be about 3-4 wks this wk so I'm waiting until the end of july to test again. Wish me luck*crossing fingers*
I am also in the same spot. I have never missed a period and this month I did. I spotted a tiny bit when my period was around due but never had my period. Week after took a urine test and blood test to see but they were both negative. Everyone swears I'm pregnant even my doc is having me come back in two weeks to have another blood test done and she won't start me on any medication or birth control until she knows for sure. My fiancé says I look pregnant. I am also tired and my breasts have grown. I am hungry constantly and crave stuff sometimes. Also moody and sometimes have deep gurggling noises in my stomach, constantly thirtsy, and increased saliva so I would wait it out. I believe I am pregnant even though the test are negative. Everyone's body's are different. Oh an I just turned 18.
i think i am pregnant but my pregnancy test came out all negative. I had a one day period last june 3, my doctor said maybe its implantation bleeding.  i need to take another test before my next period is due, and i tested today july 1st and it came out negative again, i am supposed to get my monthly period this july 3.  last night when i wipe in the toilet theres a brown discharge in my tissue, i supposed its my monthly period coming. as of this morning theres no blood come out just a brown when im wipe with tissue after peeing. am really confused...please help
Were you positive or negative??? First you write positive and right after negative... what kind of advice you need??
I am in the same boat. I had abdominal pain and all pregnancy symptoms (tired, sleepy). when went to doc., urine and blood test came negative. Doc. said may be its stomach flu. now went to another doc. and she wrote an ultrasound and another blood test. I am scared whats going to happen and also confused if it would be safe to do ultrasound in 5 weeks just in case if I turn out to be pregnant. Did anything like this ever happen to anyone else..
Okay, here is my situation:
I am 26 years old, and I already have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I was put on the pill in early April after having a D&C in March because of a polyp. I had a short, light period during my 4 day pill break, then started the second pack in May. I did not take it at the same time every day in May, I was pretty lazy about it (we'll call it forgetful). I had some very light spotting for about 2 days around the 16th-17th. My husband and I had unprotected sex twice on May 20th (with only a couple minutes break in between), and this is exactly when I would have been ovulating (didn't realize it at the time). I went on taking the pill for the rest of the month, but decided to stop in June because it was making me break out horribly and giving me some stomach issues. So I finished the second pack...and then nothing. I did not start my period. I have been on the pill before and never had this happen before. I have always started my period at the end of the pack. About 1 week after I missed my period I started having really bad menstrual-like cramping and pinching in my uterus. Then it started to go to my lower back. So I made an appointment with my obgyn for June 22nd. They have me do the routine pregnancy test pee in the cup thing and take me back to wait for the doctor. She comes in and tells me that the test showed a faint positive for pregnancy. I was pretty shocked. I wasn't planning for that. So they did a second urine test about 10 minutes later (I drink A LOT of water every day, so pretty much always have to pee). The second test of negative. So they decide to do a quantitative blood test. I went home convinced I was pregnant, and very upset about it. Waited two days for them to call with results of blood test, the whole time my symptoms were getting worse. They called me Monday morning to tell me I was NOT pregnant. So here I am, losing my mind wondering what is wrong with me, and still convinced I am pregnant even though the blood test was negative. I am guessing I would be about 8 weeks right now if I were. My stomach is in the exact position it was when I was 9 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I feel randomly nauseous throughout the day, constantly tired, sore breasts, cramps/pinching in lower tummy, breaking out (again), random poking feelings around cervix, dull lower back pain. This is driving me crazy. Seriously. Somebody please be in the same situation as me right now lol. I have my yearly exam tomorrow, so I'm assuming they will do another urine test, even though I'm sure it will be negative again. I may request an ultrasound, just because of the pain I'm in. But I know they don't like to do them because insurance doesn't cover it. Hopefully I get some answers tomorrow.
So I had my ultrasound today. It was very quick but very uncomfortable. I was expecting to hear something back from tech telling me what she is looking into and if she really sees a sac or not but she didnt say a word . Only asked me if I have kids and then said you are tensing up. I don't know what she meant by that... she said you will get your results in 24 hrs. On asking her if everything is normal all she said well I only take pics. radiologists have to read these images. I don't know what would be the result. Now I feel like I am thinking too much over this. May be I am not pregnant... I am scared and stressing out..
My symptoms.. Omg I am gassy bad.. Nausea.. Clear,watery discharge.. Metallic taste.. Craving ice.. Last period april 28th now its july 2nd still no period...  A couple of drops of brown blood on the tissue.. Lower abdomen pains.. Pains on left side.. Im confused.. I have had some irregular periods.. Not sure whats going on with my body..
I have not had a period sence may 14th & in 12 days that will make 2 months, I took another pregnancy test and there all saying neg & Idk what I should do? I'm lost I never ever miss my periods.
Hi everyone.  I am 27 years old, husband and I have been ttc for 7 months.    I've always had normal periods, every 28 days.  I am now 26 days late.  I'm due for next period few days.  I've taken multiple hpt.  a few weeks ago two were faintly positive now the rest are negative, had 2 quantitive blood tests (neg) and qualitive test last week which was >1 (neg).  I was taking promethazine, which I read can "hide" hcg levels. I've had on and off minor cramping, nauseous (vomited few times), bloated (pants tighter), nipples are sore, headaches, white lotion-like cm, urinating more frequently.  No extra stress, weight gain or loss.  Has anyone had anything like this happen to them before??  My mom didn't find out she was pregnant with the 4 of us until she was 2-3 months along.  Is that hereditary??  I am scheduled for an ultrasound in a week.
So I had my appointment today for my yearly exam. I asked the nurse who took me back to please do a urine test, which ended up negative. The doctor thinks I may have a cyst on my right side. I have another appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound to confirm it. I still feel like it's pregnancy, but I'm starting to have some doubts now. I don't even necessarily want another baby right now, so it's not like I'm "imagining" these symptoms just because I want to be pregnant. Because I really don't. I guess we will really see tomorrow. Also, this is just another symptom that occurred today: I took my kids to the pet store after my appointment so my son could look at the puppies, and we were in there for no more than 3 minutes and my cat allergies started acting CRAZY. My face felt like it was on fire and was itching horribly. I can usually be in the same room with cats for at least 45 minutes or so before my allergies act up. This was pretty unusual. And I know that my allergies were way worse when I was pregnant both times. Anyway...just something I noticed that led me to believe I really am pregnant. Of course lol. Hope you guys are figuring things out. I will try to keep with the updates.
Hi. I am 35 years old and 4 months late on my period. I have an 8 year old son and have been pregnant 11 times, so I know what pregnancy feels like. When my period is due I have been lightly spotting and nothing else. My boobs and belly are getting bigger. For the past week I have been feeling movement in my lower belly. I have been having nausea and dizziness. Sometimes I feel so sick and I am craving cold fruit with salt constantly. My dr. did a blood test to check my hormones and they were all normal. I start crying for no reason. I am so emotional. I think I am pregnant, but I have felt this before and not been. After missing the first month's cycle I took 2 hpt and they were negative, but I am one where it doesn't always show up in urine. I am calling my dr. next week to see what she wants to do next. What do you ladies suggest I ask her to do and does anyone else think I could be pregnant?
First off, I am absolutley driving myself crazy over the what-ifs.
I'm looking at being around 4 or 5 months pregnant.
I've taken about 15 hpt's - all negative.

Heres my story... My fionce and I have a 2.5 year old and I am still breastfeeding him so I still havent started AF. To make it short and sweet, my fionce has been on "vacation" since MARCH 1ST and I'm pretty sure we had sex within the two weeks before...or atleast the month before.

A month and a half ago I went to the dr for a routine cu and my weight was 112 lbs. As of this morning, my weight was 129 lbs!!! My stomach has popped out within the last couple weeks and I definitly feel some movement... am I crazy?!

Scheduled for bloodtest in the morning!
hi im kay  my ultrasound said the same thing after hpt and blood test said neg.   I been feeling like im pregnant i had sex 3 days before my period and i think i ovulated late because my right ovary was hurting so bad after .and my period was not normal at all i know it would had been to soon. well since then i been having shooting pain in my breast, small cramps, bad dizzyness, very tired and the weirdest thing my stomach vibrated like i had a cell phone in there, egg white discharge on and off , and unusual bleeding in juin on the day i expected my next period but it look like water and pink with some brown and a lot amount of mucus. I had 10 hpt neg- 1 blood test neg and ultrasound that shows a fibroid .and fluid on the left side i honestly think the doctor saw a sac but could not tell the difference.lol. im still felling pregnant back pain , headache , the list goes on it may be in my head but im not looking to be pregnant since i'm in my 1st year medical school.  if you are in fact pregnant let me now i do know that there is a lot of things that happen in the body that can't not be explain
I give up. I'm supposed to wait two weeks for the results of my ultrasound. I'm done worrying about it until then. I'm driving myself crazy. If something substantial happens then I'll update about it.
Hello I haven't had a period in two months(i stopped taking the pill in March,with my last period being in April) almost three(this month) i have the real bad headaches heartburn i am always so sleepy i been craving certain foods my stomach hurts real bad my boobs seem like they are getting bigger I'm having pain in my pelvic area sorta like cramps my doctor prescribed me Provera and told me that because I came off the pill that,that was the reason I didn't have a cycle......but i feel like I'm pregnant but i don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me.I had unprotected sex on June 19th......we are hoping for a baby but we don't want to get our hopes up....the doctor wouldn't do an ultrasound I have had nothing but negative pregnancy test even the blood test was negative!!!!!I just don't know what to do I would like some advice!!!
So, I suppose I will update with this:
I woke up in the middle of the night last night with pretty bad cramping and back pain, so I pretty much figured my period was on it's way (since after today I would be going on 2 months late). Usually I'll get bad cramps the night before and then in the morning it comes on pretty heavy right from the get go. But this morning? Nothing until about half an hour after I got up, and then it was only a few drops. And nothing since then. Except my lower pelvis feels extremely achey (achy) and heavy (if you've ever been pregnant into the third trimester, this is the feeling. just kind of a heaviness like something is pushing down on your pelvis). This is not normal for me at all. None of it is. I'm still going to consider this my period unless I get no other bleeding for the next couple days. Maybe everything I'm feeling is just heightened because I went off the pill? Even if that was over a month ago? I don't know. We'll see.
Congratulations...You seem to be one of the only ones on here who has gotten positive results. Or any results at all. Have you tested again since the heartbeat? Are you still testing negative? Or any other updates?
Wow! Reading these is helping me feel a little better! We just started ttc. I am four days late with an implantation like spotting yesterday. (on my tp) took a blood test today and it was negative like my hpt tests. I asked my doctor if I could still be pregnant and they said it was unlikely. Then why am I not getting my period?!!!!! I have always been regular and off birth control since November. I have been reading other sites where people have gotten negative tests all the way up to three months........this waiting game is unexpected! Anyone ou there ha actually was pregnan after this scenario?
I definitely got AF today. Full force. It turns out my pregnancy symptoms were being caused by coming off the pill (even though I was only taking it for 2 months). In the past 3 weeks I have had every symptom there is. Literally. I had more symptoms than I did both times I was actually pregnant. One interesting thing I did learn while doing research on coming off the pill is that there seem to be a lot of women (some doctors included) who believe there is a super-fertile period of time immediately after stopping the pill. Like..within a couple days of stopping it. I read about a lot of women who got pregnant within the first week. The main thing is though, our bodies do crazy things. All you can do is trust your instincts and take care of yourself. Good luck if you're ttc.
I was told that because the tests were negative that they won't do an ultrasound. I haven't had a period in 4 months now, and have had breast pain, cravings, nausea, tiredness, back pain, frequent urinating, insomnia, i have had migranes (migraines), can't focus, and get dizzy. My belly has grown and I've tried just sucking it in so I don't look fat but it feels heavy and kind of hurts when i try to suck it in. it feels like there is something there. I don't know what to do since the doctors are thinking it may all just be in my head. I think if it was just in my head and it was a false pregnancy I would have been fine when the doctor showed me the negitive tests. any advice would be amazing.
I missed my period 2 weeks now. My last period was on the 23rd  May. I had unprotected sex with my husband around 30th May. My urine tests, blood tests and the scanning tests all show negative. My doctor prescribed me progesterone and I amm using it. I started having severe body pains, lumps around my breasts and also body rash. Things are getting worse day by day. something tells me I'm pregnant. I'm confused, Pls help!
hi im in thr same boat,heres my problem had last period in march used no condom on 21st bithday24 march since then had headache,backache,leg cramps,pelvic cramps,felt sick but no vomiting,brown spotting,i now have a small belly,took umpteen test all negative 2 oat doctors am getting bloods done tomorrow doctor thinks i could have cyste or fibriod but i have felt bubbles and like im being poked and am wodering can fibroids or cysts make me feel movements or am i pregnant thanks leanne
I finished my period 20th may, and haven't had one since, this weekend will be my second month without a period. I've got the nausea, morning and evening vomiting, tiredness, excess vaginal mucus, cravings, smell and taste sensitivities, emotional (I'm a Taurus, i don't cry much lol). my period pretty much always starts on the exact same date every month but can be early - i don't really miss periods. My husband and i have been off any form of birth control for 3 years and have yet to conceive and even though there have been a few 'scares' we did miss carry once this time two years ago. Ive had a negative home pregnancy test ... I'm currently in the process of getting diagnosed with food allergies so I'm just so over my body and so over doctors - i hope something happens soon so i can be more certain i am pregnant before i head to the doctor!!
OH WOW THAT'S AMAZING! IM 2 WEEKS LATE AND NEGATIVE PT IM HOPING FOR A MIRACLE TOO!
Hello I was reading your post back in april and was wondering is you ever got your period?
HAPPY 4 U HOW DID U EVENTUALLY FIND OUT U WERE PREGNANT
PLEASE HELP MY EMAIL IS ***@****..... I HAVE BEEN TTC 4 OVER 7 YRS BEEN FEELING NAUTIOUS, DIZZINESS FEEL MY STOMACH WEIRD SLEEPY ALL THE TIME GROUCHY VERY SENTIMENTAL.... A LINE IS COMING TOWARDS MY BELLY  DIFFERENT THINGS THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPENED TO MY BODY TEST R - BOTH URINE & BLOOD LMP WAS 53112 WHAT CAN B GOING ON THIS IS SO FUSTRATING
Hi, on 29th June I had 2x positive pregnancy tests, working out i was 5 weeks prego. then last Tuesday I had a light bleed when I wiped and period like pains. I went to the early preg unit and they confirmed negetive blood and urine test and therefore would not do an ultrasound. They told me I must have had a failed pregnancy. However I still feel really sick and I was just wondering if it's possible to have a drop in hormone levels at 6/7 weeks or maybe by losing a twin??? Clutching at straws here but I've just got a feeling something's not quite right.......why didn't I have a full bleed and could they be wrong about the failed pregnancy????
hi i posted a few weeks ago  and got my bloods back today and dr thinks its all in my head and laughed at me ,then ive been researching on internet to find out whats wrongwith me and came across clynical pregnancy just google it,i think thats what ive got cos feeling movements that dr say is in my head  im beginning to wonder if it is or if ive got a clynical pregnancy but how are we to find out im considering paying for scan  i dont want to build your hopes up  or my own even though i didnt have any plans to become pregnant yet , but after 18 weeks and loads of symptoms id think id be disapointed not to be now also id rather be pregnant than crazy,good luck mrs b i hope theve made a mistake, you could go back and say your getting pains and are worried that there may be some thing left inside you they may scan you then to check  just dont lrt them do a dand c  incase they have made a mistake or go to your own dr and tell him to send you to gynacologist for check up   once again good luck  
hi its leanne again sorry i meant to write cryptic pregnancy last night not clinical which is a normal pregnancy thats detected by pregnancy tests etc,sorry middle of the night and tired,but if you google cryptic pregnancy theres hope for all of us till we get scanned and told we are or  we are not
Hi Ladies, I'm in the same boat. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex during my ovulation time. My period is due in the next 2 days but I can't wait anymore so I took few Preg tests and they all came negative. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, i'm super tired and can barely get out of bed, I get random sickness through out the day and my smelling is super sensitive. I had those same symptoms a year ago, and by the time I did the test I was 9 weeks pregnant, but then I misscarried. I don't want any false hope and this constant testing is making me crazy. how soon can you find out you're pregnant? I really hope my period never comes
When I got pregnant with my son, I tested about a week after we conceived, which was way too early, so of course I got a negative. So I waited as long as I could (which I think was about 4 days) and tested again, and came back positive. Your HcG levels will usually double every day. Wait until after you've missed your period and test again. It should be accurate at that point.
Hi , I had tr on February no period this month yet but had hpt and blood and both negative dr told me it was to soon for the results today I've had two times some light pink discharge less then a penny size . Jesus am going crazy .
Hi ladies ive kinda need help and advice with my situation. My last menstrual cycle was on May 9-13. Ive been actively trying to get pregnant since Nov 2011 and no luck. Taken multiple hpt and all say negative the last one i took was on Jul 20th also read negative. For more info i was pregnant in 2010 and had a baby boy in April 2011.I had an emergency c-section. He was a preemie that unfortunately at 3 months old passed away. My cycle started normally in june 2011 and it was a regular 35 day cycle. I havent gone to see a dr. because i dont have insurance right now. Dont know what else to do.
hi i do so hope your pregnant,i thought i was i posted above for help and im so glad that here in england we get free healthcare didnt realise how lucky i was till  i read yours and realised you cant get help without insurance,my storys a bit different ive not had proper periods since april and had loads of pregnancy symptoms took loads of pregnancy tests ,had 2 at doctors and a blood test all were negative but cos of my symptoms i canvinced myself i was pregnant anyway when i told docter i was gonna pay for scan he sent me for 1 on the nhs and the man who did told me im not pregnant but have 4 follicles/cysts which can cause pregnancy symptoms not sure what their gonna do about them i have to go back to dr next week and get sorted out ,im scared to death now and hope this wont affect me having kids,i really hope your pregnant and things go well for you lots of love leanne
Hi I. Had a period bt wasn't normal it stop an then I whould spot an then I only bleed 2 times an I took 3 pregnacy home test all three were negative an I fill pregnant I had sex june 14
I feel the same way. I am 21 days late for my period and the last one I had was only three days light and no cramps. I always have severe cramps and heavy bleeding for 5 days. Then I have been having many other symptoms. I took two pregnancy test and negative. I feel like I'm going crazy. Just waiting on my appointment:(
Hi Guys,

Finding this page has brought a lil relief to my mind.  I myself is silently going crazy.  I'm 2 wks late on my cycle which is normally 26-28 days..I've have 2 negative blood test and visit with my obgyn in a couple mins.  My second blood test was this morning and it was disappointing.  my only symptom is lower back pain, some breast issues,my heart races and my cervix is high and soft...
this happened to me. usually a urine test takes up to three wks after conception to be able to detect hcg hormone (pregnancy hormone) blood test takes 7-11 days after conception to detect hcg level.
so you may have been tested too early for it to show on a pregnancy test.  
Try again two weeks from now , by then your hcg level should be at 100 or more if you are pregnant  and will def be detectable :)
I had my last periods on may 30th and not very heavy ones..have never been on bc and were trying to get pregnant. Till July 31 i havent had any periods. 3 home pregnancy and 1 blood test with the doc all negative but having all symptoms of pregnancy like discharge, nausea throughout the day, spotting last week and breasts sore... i am in a fix to resume normal activity or get an ultrasound...i feel i am going insane but reading this definately helps...i have been going over all the posts since last 2 hrs
I just need to know some opinions on this. im so confused.

my last period was from June 27-July 3rd. My husband is overseas. He came home July 10th through the 26th,which i was ovulating the 8th through the 14th. We had sex practically everyday through those 16 days he was home because we are trying for a baby. We have a 4 year old little boy as well, but i wasnt looking for signs with him. I have skipped my period for this month. Ive had symptoms including headaches, some lower back aches, nausea, and i dont just have a craving i want to eat everything in sight, and some funny unnormal pains in my sides and lower tummy, my breast are very sore to the touch. ive taken 2 HPT and both came back negative, which i took 8 with my son and all came back negative until i was 7 weeks. i went to the doctor and got a blood test done and it came back negative as well. Some say im just under stress and blah blah. But ive become to know my body and ive been under more stress and its never messed with my period this bad. I just dont know what to think anymore. My husband is back overseas and we are more than anxious to figure out if i am or not. What do i do?
This happened to my mum and she was on the pill at the time. They can do a scan at any time and see if there's a baby :) its happening with me now, feel like I'm going mad x
I think I am pregnant. I have been pregnant before. In mid February 2012 I found out I was 5 weeks along with twins. I was pretty damn sure I was. I went to plan parenthood to take a test to be absolutely sure. The first test came back negative but they asked me to come back in a week and take another test and I did. This second test came out highly positive. 5 weeks along too. The doctor was in shock even. She told me and well now ex boyfriend very loudly and left the room. I was in shock I couldn't believe it. That I actually was after the first test was negative. I had an ultra a couple days later I saw what they looked like on the screen. Those were my babies. Sadly I didn't keep them and its my biggest regret in my life. It's hard to forgive what I did. I thought it would be best. I am only 100lbs and 4ft 11in. at 21yrs.old I was afraid having twins would kill me. That I didn't feel I could give the life they needed. So please don't hate for being open and honest about it. I think I am pregnant I again I took a dollar store pregnancy test today. It came out negative but I don't trust it. I had my period around the 12 of july and I have noticed light cramping and bleeding, mood swings, not actiing myself and sleepy a lot, My ex and I recently broke with me and it would his kid or maybe kids as well. I don't have have work right now live with my mom and she is barely making it by. So I would expect the guy to be around to help. I am keeping it if its true I am pregnant .What do I do? I am young and scared and need advice.
I know what you are going through I'm 73 days late, I took 4 hpt and all saod negative and I just had a blood test done 2 days ago and said negative, I was talkong to someone and she said I could still be pregnant because it is probably to early to tell. The lady that told me this said she had everything come back negative then 6 months later she found out she was pregnant. She told me to try to stick my fingers in my vaginal till I can reach my uterus she said if it close then I am pregnant, I haven't tried it yet but I will on my day off. Btw don't think you're crazy everything is happening for a reason.
I know this was a few years ago, but it's happening to me now.. My period is 3weeks late, I'm having pregnancy symptoms but negative tests.. I got a blood test done and am finding out the results today... I am wondering how it turned out for you??!
Also I'd like to add iv been havin headaches, intense backaches, dizziness, occasional nausea, easily put off food, some days hungry every hour or two, I noticed I'm going the bathroom more often, iv been getting cramps (mostly at left ovary) and last night I got a pain in my uterus area, it wasn't my at my bladder, and it lasted an hour!!
So weird Megane, I had a miscarriage in Dec 2011, my period is 32 days apart, and due this last month on the 23rd and i completely skipped and all my home tests are negative! Simililarities are bizzarre!
I am now 16 days late and beleive i am preggo
I had my last period on 22nd june 2012 and had unprotected sex (not exactly)...just rubbing and playing around on 8th July 2012 and then I didnt know that you could get pregnant by doing that :-(.....around 18th July I had brown color spotting for three days and did not get my period in July...I have taken 5 HPT's (FRER) and went to the doc for blood test on 5th august 2012 . The results came out today and he said that the level of hcg was less than 1miu/ml and the minimum you need to get pregnant is 3miu\ml. Did I get my blood test done too early?Can I still be pregnant...I am still not getting my period.I dont have any preg symptoms as such. Usually even my periods are quite normal with a 32-35 day cycle and I have problem free menses....maybe thats the reason im not getting periods :-(...I dont wanna be pregnant...please help!!
I too, am having the same issues. I just turned 37, have four children, the youngest of which just turned 10.  The difference is, I am ON the pill, yaz to be exact.  My period was due on July 29th, I ended up with very light spotting only noticible when I wiped and nothing other than that.  I have never, ever missed a period or had a late period except when pregnant. I have been exhausted, boobs hurting, headaches, etc for awhile, so I did take a hpt before my period was due which came back negative.  When my period didnt start on that Sunday, I called my family doctor and requested a blood test on Monday, which came back negative as well.  Still no period the folllowing week so I took another HPT and it was negative.  However, I am still having pregnancy symptoms, nausea (light and usually only when I am hungry which is typical for me I dont really get morning sickness) exhaustion, I just want to sleep, emotional (I am on antidepressants so emotional isnt something that happens to me unless I miss pills.) I dont know what is wrong with me.  I am of two minds about being pregnant, on the one hand I dont want to be, but on the other hand I do, at least it would explain my symptoms.  I have an appointment with my gyn on the 13th to discuss changing my bc pills and I will ask her about all of this then.  So far I have a few theories:
1. I AM pregnant and the tests were too early
2. My hormones are just out of whack causing the pregnancy symptoms and emotional stuff and iron level or thyroid levels are low causing the exhaustion.
3. Ovarian cysts
4. Pre-menopause (however I dont have alot of the symptoms they say you will have with this)

I will post an update after I talk to the doctor!
klevno
i mean JUNE 29
Hi, I am just confused. I had a positive pregnancy test on May 14, 2012. I went to the emergency room 2-3 weeks later because of lower abdominal pain and the blood and urine test came back negative. So then the following morning I went to the health department where I had my positive pregnancy test at on the 14th of May, and then the test came back negative.Then I was sent to a OB-GYN and had a blood test done the results came back negative. I had a light period on June 13th. I spotted three days before hand like I would for a normal period. My periods are normally heavy but this one was light and lasted 5-6 days. I skipped my period in July and as of tommorrow I will make 2 months without a period. I took a pregnancy test two days ago and my pregnancy test was negative. I took a pregnancy test last night when I went to the emergency room for lower abdominal pain and pain in my chest and the urine test was negative again. I have been experiencing nausea, breast tenderness, and dizziness after exercising. How do you get one positive and the rest negative and no period for two months???
oh i forgot to add i'm experiencing constipation as well.
i had a fainted positive line, got all the symtoms (symptoms) and went to doctor and test both blood and urine came negative they did a scan they only saw a sac of fluid on my uterus.
im feel sick and all pregnacy syptoms (symptoms).
UPDATE:  saw the ob/gyn today and we are definitely changing my bc pills because she said it can become less effective after you have been on it for awhile, which could explain the hormone issues. I had been in the morning to do blood work for a recheck of my trigliceride levels and etc.  My triglicerides (triglycerides) are through the roof, but everything else is ok. After talking to me she added an order for a thyroid, iron level check and pregnancy for hormone levels, not just yes or no.  She also did a pelvic exam and said that my uterus is the size of someone 8 weeks pregnant, which might be because i have had 4 other children.  I am scheduled for a vaginal u/s tomorrow morning to check for cysts, pregnancy and fibroids I imagine.  I will update tomorrow again, when I will know for sure!
Well heres my story:
My bf & I have been trying to conceive. May was around the time I've had my last normal period. Since then, I've had periodic bleeding coming around the time i would expect my period EXCEPT I would only bleed/spot for 1-3 days. Ive had ALMOST EVERY SYMPTOM possible....bloating, headaches, swollen gums, swollen feet, bigger nipples, mongomery glands, swollen breast/tenderness, nausea, i'm quite forgetful, sharp pains in joints... everything except morning sickness.... I've taken an HPT every month...NEG yesterday my negative was very faint which is different... I'm showing now.... I look pregnant.... I'd be 14 weeks if I had my damn confirmation.... I know what all of you are going through and it's frustrating me. Tomorrow I am going to a clinic and gonna request an ultra sound... Hoping maybe they can give me one to clear my mind.... IF I get it, ill be sure to update y'all.
I need some advice. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 8 years now and have been pregnant 2 times before. My first I was 17 and had an abortion due to the failure of bc. Last January, we miscarried. I now haven't had my period since June 14th 2012. I have been off bc for 2 years and we are not using any prevention. It's 2 months to the day that I have not had my period. I have taken about 6 HPT and all negative. I go to the ob/gyn Thursday but I am having so many symptoms of pregnancy it's insane. Then I saw online that if you really WANT to get pregnant, your body can sense it and trick you into thinking your pregnant when your not. How many people have had this happen to them? Were you indeed pregnant? Help!!
**update** made an appointment for blood work on Thursday probably won't get my results until Saturday or Sunday. The ultrasound clinic wouldn't allow me to get an ultrasound. I find it ******* retarded that we have to be positive, buy its not like you can't tell I'm not pregnant. Anyways an update as soon as I find out. Thanks for reading.
Some people test negative on an hpt try and request some blood work document your symptoms and changes in your body to inform your doctor make an appointment asap
I had spent months with pregnancy symptoms even this fluttering that turned into flip flops and kicking around in my abdomen. I was loosing weight but bloating more and more everyday. I tried cutting out breads, milks, and just about everything from my diet to help with the digestive issues. Nothing helped.

My symptoms were: acne, hunger, increased blood pressure, cramping, headaches, runny nose/cold, movement in abdomen, cold sores, back pain, cold feet, nausea, fatigue, clear/white fluid from nipples, excess discharge, extremely sore breasts, and was even getting blue lines on hpt tests.

Turns out after years of no intimate relations and an sudden abundance of it I was overloaded with prostaglandins. These are found in everybody and also in sperm. I began alternating between a childrens aspirin and an aleve everyday and the symptoms finally went away. The positive hpt tests were caused from a mild UTI because blood in the urine will trigger a false positive.
Hey Megane my name is Michelle my story is similar by alot!! I havent had my period since may 26 Im 24 years old Im hoping to be pregnant I have a doctors appointment sept 6 !!  what was your out come??
I get my blood results Monday or tomorrow.... Scheduled ultrasound on Tuesday eeeeeeeekkkkkkk I'm scared......
hello i havent had a period in six months i have had test they all came back negitve i do have milky discharge i have a popcorn feeling in my tummy some i am heavey set i am tired through out the day some times im more energetic but mostly tired i do eat strange thangs i do have a weired line from my pubic to my belly botton when i try to sleep it hard always uncofortable my nipples are really dark my lower adomen is achey (achy) some times my nipples do ache i have headaches i have gained weight i am always hungery some times i wake up it taste like i had been sucking on a pennie my uterise has inlarged I REALLY LIKE TO NO WHATS GOING ON IN MY BODY AND MY LAST PERIOD WAS MARCH,05,2012 AND IF I AM PREGNANT WHICH I REALLY HOPE BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE LOST A SON ILL BE DO DEC 31 OR JANUARY 01 PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED TO THE ONE"S THAT ARE GOOD LUCK AND HOPE THE BEST AND GOD BLESS PLEASE.......... HELP ME!!!!
Hopefully you are being seen by a good ob/gyn.  Have they looked into your thyroid?  Hypothyroidism can cause some of these symptoms as wells as PCOS.  good luck
so here's my story.......my last menstrual period started june 13th, 2012 it ended around the 18th or 19th then i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend june 22nd-23rd. on july 5th i had sharp pains in my ovaries area and a friend said i was ovulating i said okay then my period was due july 16th i spotted on the 17th and 18th (only when i wiped) then it stopped all together. and nothing since. i was due for my period on august 18th and nothing it's now the 19th and still nothing, but now im having slight cramping nothing painful just annoying for the last 3 days. so far i have sore breast off and on and tender nipples and a headache here and there plus my nipples are slightly darker and have nausea but no vomiting . i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative i went to the doctors on the 13th of august and had a negative blood test...but still wheres my period and why am i still having symptoms?.....HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there.  Well, first of all, you'ved tagged your story onto a really old post.  sometimes these get missed----  so for a sure response, it is always best to start your own thread by using the button at the top of this community that says "post a question."  :>)  

As far as pregnancy symptoms.  Honestly, it would be unlikely that you'd even have those at all this early on.  The way pregnancy symptoms work is that they begin when enough of the pregnancy hormone is in the body to create them and this grows with the growing baby.  Women typically begin having nausea associated with pregnancy around 6 weeks for this reason ---  that it takes some time for the hormones to build up and cause the symptom.  

It sounds like you had a weird period last month and perhaps you are having another one.  I'd assume your period is coming and if it doesn't show in a couple of days, purchase an over the counter, drug  store early response pregnancy test and take that.  I found out I was pregnant when I was trying 2 days BEFORE my period was due as those tests are that sensitive.

good luck.  I'm thinking you are having a strange period again this month and if that continues, you might want to ask your doctor about it.  peace
I NEED SOME HELP AS WELL. MY AF IS 4 DAYS LATE AND I HAVE SO MANY SYMPTOMS THAT POINT TOWARDS PG...FREQUENT URINATION,NAUSEOUS,LOWER BACK PAINS,LOWER STOMACH CRAMPS,SORE ITCHY SWOLLEN BREASTS,I EVEN HAVE WHITE MILKY DISCHARGE COMING FROM ONE BREASTS FOR NOW LOL,FATIGUE,HEADACHES,COLD LIKE SYMPTOMS(STUFFY NOSE,RUNNY NOSE,CONGESTION) AND I TOOK 2 HPT AND A BLOOD TEST ON TUESDAY WHICH ALL CAME BACK NEGATIVE. COULD IT BE TOO EARLY TO DETECT SOMETHING?
I just had a daughter 9 months ago. bled for 7 months after having her then had two normal periods. I have done 7 home pregnancy tests...1 was bad...1 was positive...rest were negative. Went to doctor Wednesday and urine and blood test came back negative. I am very frustrated because I know my body and know the only time I have smell sensitivity and sensitivity to food cooking is when I am pregnant. My breasts are tender and feel like they are leaking but they aren't..I haven't nursed in 2 months (daughter got numerous teeth and hurt to nurse). Why won't test show what I know is true?
I need some help please.. Ive missed 3 periods, so i took 3 hpt and they were negative, went to the doctors and they did a bloody test which also came back negative. But im so so tired, im feeling sick, im going to the toilet more often and the bottom of my stomach is really bloated. Should i go back to the doctors? Or am i crazy to think i could be still pregnant. I get told not to read these things on here but i want some more advise please.
Hi girls i feel sick. Blocked nose  headache. Light spotting. Dizzy and just yuk in my self. Not hungry and feelig sick when eating. Not right at all. I pos preg teat but extreamly faint. About 20mins or so. Feel strange and never felt like this before. Doc wants to see me middle of sept as so many neg tests. Plz advise what else this culd b.
Hi ladies..idk what's going on but I've had a time where my period didn't come for a cupple mnths the doc say it was my hornmones was otta wak due t weight gain.any how its been good befor now I'm feelin sick all the time I'm haven hurt burn neausea head aces my body hurts and I'm tierd as hell I go my period it usually last five days but this time it lasted eight days and was very little the got heavy then got light again and it stoped red not brown like usually I have a 7 yr old and have to terminations idk am I pregant oh an I took three test an they come out nagative this is getting on my nerves somebody help please
Question. My daughter is having the same issues on negative pg testing. I am 53 and this did not happen in my generation. However, my generation was the first to be on birth control pills from an early age through child bearing years. Can this possibly be the cause?
WHY YOU STILL MIGHT BE PREG EVEN WHEN THE TEST SAY NO!!!
I've been having alot of the same issues you are all experiencing.  So after alot of time researching I've came accross some really interesting information that I was totally unaware of until this very frustrating experience...when your body tells your pregnant but all the blood work and hpt's say your not.  
SO apparently the current blood tests, as well as most of the urine tests test for Hcg...we all are probably aware of that but what you may not know is that there is such a thing as VARIENT HCG'S which a  slightly different structure that go undetected with current tests available.  
ALSO... after about 7 weeks it is common for the Normal HCG to break down into a alpha unit and beta unit (Beta unit is what the normal blood test tests for) BUT the beta unit after week 7 can for some people ALSO BREAKS DOWN FURTHER into FRAGMENTS which ARE NOT ALWAYS DETECTIBLE BY THE REGULAR BLOOD TEST... actually too much of it will give a false negative on blood Hcg test!!! This may make it appear you are not pregnant or are experiencing a miscarriage!!!
So moral of the story we hear stories all the time of women who never got a positive pregnancy test but low and behold they do an ultrasound later in the process and find out they are in fact pregnant, but this has to be the reason why.  
It's important to to realize if you do find yourself pregnant and they are concerned that your levels are not rising at the rate they should when you hit week 7 they usually take that to determine you are going to have a miscarriage when in reality your levels could be rising and they don't have the ability to test the varients or the fragmented beta hcg you may be producing leading them to misdiagnose you witha miscarriage and push you to preform a D & C or take misoprostol to complete the miscarriage.
Also if you have tilted uterus it is also possible with a ultasound both abdominal and transvaginal that the ultrasound can be off as much a two weeks (a false two weeks behind in developement) because the sound waves can be distorted.  
So moral of the story we may very well be pregnant and the medical profession just does not have the ability to test for the variations in the hormones we produce. So if you feel like you are, then I say assume you are until your body goes back to normal...especially if you've excluded things like ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cysts and all other more serious causes have been ruled out.
the studies the prove the above...Varient Hcg and Fragmented Core Beta Hcg...
http://www.aacc.org/events/podcast/Documents/072709Gronowski.pdf
http://www.clinchem.org/content/56/12/1839.full.pdf

There are more out there.  If your still having symptoms and they tests are negative bring this up to your doctor and see if their lab has the ability to dilute the sample to see if a true positive can be obtained.
I havent had my period since march 26th; & i had 3 days bleeding and that was all in may; its now september; i have had negitive ept test & blood test; but yet my boobs are bigger; my stomach has a lil bump; i pee all the time; im more hungry then usual; I get headache all the time; my lower back hurts; you can feel something in my stomach; & i get these little pains here n there in my stomach;ect. Could I be pregnant & it just not be showing up??
the end of my last period was in july,16th...i had unprotected sex july 17th and 18th...two weeks after that i started to feel sick, i pushed it off as me getting a cold but i felt that their was something els wrong. soon i started wakeing up at weird times in the morning or night to eat weird foods, because what my mom cooks was makeing me sick, ( im 18 ) i almost threw up over the smell of coffe when she asked me what was wrong and i told her how i felt. well she bought me hpt so i took two and both of them were so faint i could barely see them. anyways, in the middle of week three i had pink blood, then istarted bleeding lightly for half of the day which is unusall for me because im a heavy bleeder and it was way too early for me to start. after that day it stoped and i started feeling worse. headaches, back pain, my nipples are sore, slight cramps..i keep getting the feeling my period is going to start but it never dose. by week four i went to the hospital and got a blood test, it came back negative..but the symptoms never stopped. and tonight i took another hpt test and it was negative. but my period has not come at all and its sept 10!!!  the sickness over smells or food isnt so bad anymore but i keep getting these killer headaches and i have to pee a lot. i dont know what to do though, my family and friends think im crazy for thinking iam even though the tests came back negative but i have this feeling that iam. ive been doing things i dont normally do, i stoped smokeing, no drinking alchol or energy drinks ect. i eat all the time, i get moody easily, and i am always tired or dizzy...hell i even catch myself rubbing my stmoach without thinking!! i feel like im going crazy not knowing. has anyone gone through this?
hey i had sex 3 weeks ago 4weeks ago my period 3 days let am having all these smyphons but done test today was negative still could i be pregnant..the doctor done bloods for everything elese and all came back clare.but i had sex day my period was finished 2 3 days after it then 11 days after period could u tell now if you were pregnant someone help me please..my doctor wasnt much help and she refused do blood pregnancy test
Many thanks for giving a rational to all this crazyness...
I am medical by profesion, and never expected to challenge the science... Now, even though I perfectly understand and know how to interprete all the results (facts) that the urine or blood test have shown to me, they didn't really match with sympthoms (psicological?? that's what I first thought..)... I've been tested for thyroid, plus certain amount of antibodies that could affect my hormon levels... everything seem to be fine... Got the symthoms, the faint blue lines... a positive HPT 4 days after my period was due and the same day a blood test as negative as a 2,5IU/ml value can be.. after that I tried to test again (HPT).. no faint lines anymore or any sign of interior life ;).. well here I am, I've made research in many scientific publications and websites (pubmed for eg) and there's nothing really describe about this topic even though seems to be thousands of women experiencing the same...
I am impressed and have o say started to read this kind of forums with a very high skepticisim but currently, even if it turns that I am not pregnant, which is most likely what will happen, I will follow up ... I am spanish, live in germany and I was able to briefly read post in 3 languages... the same all over europe.. never heard about the HCG Variant though, just read was a recently finding.. but got some interesting data about it.. so after all this monologue, what I meant to say to you since the very beggining was THANKS for sharing and following up, just complaining and not trying to find out responses we won't get anywere.

Thanks Rabens
Congrats to you! Thanks for sharing what you went through!
I am the same way,  the right side of your stomach & above the belly bottom get hard. I haven't had my cycle since 7/16 & also have had 3 negative pregnancy test. What are the chances of me expecting & the test didn't catch it. Here are the days that I too the test:
Aug 22: Negative
Aug 30: Negative
Sept 5: Negative
Blood Test Sept 11: Negative
But yet I've been eating at random times when I normally wouldn't be eating, my breast have increased and the  areolas on the right breast have gotten darker.  But, yet they say im not pregnant.  I'm going to see a new doctor on October 4.  Were these the same symptoms that you were having?
I know the information does not help too much with the waiting and uncertainty but it lets me know I could very well still be pregnant.  I'm in the medical field too, so I know that's what prompted me to keep looking when things were not feeling right. I like you had some faint positives.  
I had a weird period July 22, 2012.  I always have really heavy periods that run 7 full days.  This one had a day of spotting then nothing for 24 hours then a really really light flow for 24 hours followed by two more days of spotting...NEVER had anything like it before.  Then the next week I felt really off, never been pregnant but i felt distinctively different extreme bloating, uneasy stomach, constipated, small stretching like pains over my uterus had to pee constantly.  I did tests all of which were negative over the next two weeks. Finally i went into my nurse practitioner and she did a pelvic exam and urine test which was negative and sent me for a ultrasound concerned about ovarian cancer (though it's way more likely for me to be pregnant).  The ultrasound came back with a "functional"cyst on each ovary but no pregnancy obvious.  Well i kept feeling pregnant so I took more tests and finally around Monday August 12th I also started getting faint positives which continued til Sunday August 18.  Monday i worked all day didn't test again, then that evening started cramping and had light spotting bright red thought for sure i miscarried or was experiencing a chemical pregnancy.  The bright red spotting lasted 24 hours followed by more off and on really light brown and bright red spotting for three more days.  Went to urgent care Tuesday August 21st (the day after the start of the cramping and bleeding) they did a urine and beta which came up negative (beta 1.2).  So at that point i was sure i had a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage. But by the next day and through the week my pregnancy like symptoms progressively have worsened nothing has went back to normal and my symptoms are still really strong and increasing. Now I am just waiting to see if my period will come this next round.  The "period" that started August 20 again was not anything like my regular periods, also I usually run on a 25-26 day cycle and it started on day 30.  I have continued to take hpt's and they are still showing negative. It's very confusing, very frustrating and no matter how you try and just ignore it and think of something else it still dominates your thoughts.  It would be different if my body just went back to normal.  Now if my period comes i have to wait 5 days after the start to redo the ultrasounds and if it doesn't come i'm getting another ultrasound anyways to see what's going on in there.  It's interesting that the tests that i did get positive though faint on for that whole week tested for the H-Hcg ( the varient  that the fetus can produce from the time of conception and continue producing until a few weeks after implantation takes place).  So if the ultrasound comes back negative i can be pretty confident i'm not pregnant any more unless i have an ectopic and they are missing it.  I don't know that I'll ever believe the blood and urine tests over my own body now after learning what i did about the flaws of the current tests available.  Today is day 25 if you count the August 20th bleed as a period so I'm anxiously and not very patiently waiting.  I really think that those studies have to be the anwser to what alot of us are going though maybe not all by any means but there is no way that it is not alot more common then they know since they do not have to ability to test for it yet.  I hope you find the anwsers you are looking for and I'm glad if that info gave even one other person alittle peace of mind.  It's still hard to wait but at least it lets us know that we are not crazy and it's not in our heads, the symptoms are likely very real and just caused by a varient or a false negative that the medical community just does not have the capability to test yet. After reading those studies and that information I don't think I really believe in the phantom or hysterical pregnancy, at least not as often as the doctors claim.
I say you could definately be ready my post right above your comment.  Go in and have them do an ultrasound...If they tell you there is no way your pregnant that it is all in your head because the tests were negative,tell them you are concerned about ovarian cancer and claim you are having abdominal pain as alot of the pregnancy symptoms overlap with those symptoms then there is no way they can deny that it is "medically necessary." If that fails show them the studies that I posted above, it proves that not every women produces the normal Hcg and that some of us will produce false negatives due to beta core fragments.
I need some help I'm 24 with a 5 yr old son an with him I had a missed period, but had a neg pt then a invalid then finally a positive. When I finally went to the doctor I was 6 wks. But since then I went from depo shot, to the pills. Bout 3 r 4 months ago I tried the nuvaring but started having problems so then I stop using birth control an having unprotected sex so now my periods have been very light an I took 2 pt an both negative. My symptoms have been breast tender, backaches, nausea.....Please help!!!!
Hi Rabens,
Just read your last post.
Well... I am basically in the same page you are at the moment..
My last 'normal' period came last august 3rd.. I should start by saying me and my partner are not actively planning or looking for a baby.. but exactly when I was ovulating ( by 15th to 17th august) we were quite active and we didn't use contraception... I had a 'strange' period which started august 21st (exactly a week after), but was intermitent, brown ('old' blood), only noticed when I went to the bathroom so very light and lasted for 4 days ... I knew that wasn't a period, my first thought was 'it didn't have to come until the 30th of aug', but well, I just moved on for a couple of days.. until I developed a feeling ( and here is the bit science cannot explain and myself neither) that made my strongly believe that I was pregnant.. I think this was by the 25th .. after that I started testing, with no positive results (too early of course).. then I got the faint lines.. in the meantime and suddenly I started feeling exhausted, bit dizzy sometimes, mild headaches (I never have headaches!).. and from the 29th on a mild ovaric pain..
I thought my period then would come, but never showed up.. on the 4th of september (4 days after my period due) I got the positive urine test, went to the Gynecologist and got the quantitative hcg... as I mentioned, negative.
The thing is she said (from the macroscopy/exploratory analisys) I was in a secretory phase (luteal), with probably high level of hormones due to my cervix mucus and the uterine lining (10-11mm.. FYI when the cycle start is around 3mm and grows until 11 aprox, depending on each woman, by the end of the cycle... with the menstruation again becomes 3mm an so on)..
Well.. my progesterone levels were 1,5ng/ml.. this would correlates with the starting of the cycle (day 3 aprox)..
I really wonder what's wrong with the lab results, since doesn't seems to correlate with the exploratory results.
I've been checking my cervix mucus (unfortunately the Temperature, mucus plus HPT is the only methods I have access to), since I remember is white and dense.. my temperature it's been 36.6 to 37 in the last 13 days.. but I never messured temperature before so I cannot compare.
Whatever, HPT keeps on coming negative.. white white.. no faint lines anymore.. AND my period is still not here (not even if that light spotting was a period).. simply NO MENTRUATION AT ALL.
Still tired, mild headaches and mestruation pain, mild low back pain, bigger breast,a nd sore, darker and sensitive nipples, Motgomery foliculum are inflamated..
I just haven't shared with anybody any of this symthoms since I went to the gynecologist.. don't want anybody thinking I have a phycological pregnancy when I was even NOT looking for a baby..
Tomorrow I have a new appointment with another Gynecologist, a Professor in Gynecology Obstetrics and Hormons .. so I will let you know what comes up.
This just didn't ever happen to me before, I was extremelly regular in my periods (28days cycles), and the feeling.. well.. something is creating all this, and it is not my brain I am pretty sure, there have been many reasons that lead me to think I could be pregnant.
Today.. I just don't know what to think anymore, I would be extremelly happy if I am, I can continue with my life with no sadness If I am not.. I JUST NEED TO KNOW, like you, what is going on.. need an answer because I really don't believe stress can cause this..
Opppsss.. didn't mean to write so long.. :)
Will keep you updated on what were the results, however, as proven... each person is unique and the 'one fits all'.. that an old fashion sentence and it is what is follow in the protocols for many docs... we have to start treating each patient as UNIQUE and individual .. and don't jump in into diagnosis test without listening and making a good anamnesis first.

Kind regards,
DrJl
By the way Rabens.. today is day 29 for you (isn't it??).. any news?
Did you go to get an ultrasound done yet?
What I don't get to understand from your symthoms is your 2 light flow bleedings..'implantation-like'.. despite I've read light bleedings are possible in the first trimestre .. as long as it is not linked to colics or strong beelings..
I guess you are actively looking for a baby, aren't you?
And just curiosity, how old are you?
I am 31, so I guess all this is not age related neither ;)

My husband and I have been trying for almost 3 years. I have had one miscarriage about 2 years ago. I am 26 yrs old and have had normal regular periods since I started my period at the age of 12. We started seeing a fertility doctor in February and found out that I have only one tube that works and that the other is blocked by fatty tissue. I had regular periods in July and August and was due for my period 3 weeks ago but it has not arrived. I have never been this late before. My husband and I took a trip in August just to get away and since then I have not been feeling well. I have not been feeling well since August 18th. My husband and I had sex 14 days ago and there happened to be blood so I instantly thought I was miscarring again. That same day I took a home test and there was one strong line and one faint line. So I started thinking I was pregnant or that the hormone was still in my system. I have taken numerous tests since then and they where all negative. I have also been to the doctors twice. The first was for the urine test which came back negative. My doctor gave me hope and said he thought I was pregnant because of all my signs and symptoms so I started acting like it. I went back to the doctors today, 7 days later from when I took the urine test and I had a blood test done. It also came back negative. My doctor is sending me to the OBGYN tomorrow to get checked out. I am so scared that if I am not pregnant than what is going on with my body. I really wanna know either way. Today makes day 19 that I am so called LATE..... If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thank you and I wish everyone well and happy baby thoughts to all...
I am going thru the same things I am so confused because I think i FEEL THE BABY MOVING BUT. So I am so glad to see other peoples post to know that I am not going crazy just becuase I want another child.
Hi.  I have been really busy at home and work and not had time to follow up recently.  I'm still more confused then ever.  I got another "period" which was September 14th, basically the same as the last two really light for 24 hours, then spotting for 3 days again nothing like my normal used liners the whole time.  I finally stopped taking home HPT's as they are negative. My only beta hcg blood test was August 21st and I have not had the repeated yet as I had to have a follow up ultrasound from the one on August 9th.  

Went in for my follow up ultrasound last Thursday (September 20) which would have been 6 weeks since my last ultrasound and 5 weeks since the week of positive pregnancy tests and I arrived early as I'm supposed to so they took me early and wouldn't you know they images that were transabdominal were really poor quality and non-diagnostic as my bladder didn't fill enough b/c they took me too early.  I truely was expecting to finally get some anwsers but no luck there.  So in the mean time I've had all the same symptoms but now (for the last two weeks) add a bunch of weird movement in my abdomen, accross my belly and below my ribs, my stomach is distending fruther and now it doesn't matter what time of day the bloat has turned to constant distention(and growing).  I'm really concerned b/c it feels like there is a volleyball in my stomach pushing my diaphagm and stomach up and making my upper abdominal muscles tender and tense and my lower ribs are also tender to the touch and ache.  I feel like i'm pregnant 4-5 months, not saying I am but it feels like there is a baby moving around and I get repetative "kick" like feelings but not just in one location, they move around.  Maybe it's just bowels but I've NEVER felt this stuff before.  I'm 34 and married, I've never been pregnant and we are not trying but I'm not on any birth control.  We simply do pull out method (and have been the last year) as if we get pregnant we'd be fine with it.  We had a couple episodes in June and July where we did not pull, so techniquelly 16 weeks along could be a possibility...but obviously something should show up on tests!!  
A few things i learned however.  I read films as it's part of my profession, not ultrasound specifically but x-ray and mri so basic concepts apply.  I had a pelvic ultrasound when all this started and they saw a couple functional cysts and everything else the radiologiest said was "normal", the follow up ultrasound was to recheck the cyst.  I read the images myself and believe I may have a bicornuate uterus and there is something coming off the top of my uterus like anther section perhaps fibroids and the views were limited nothing much above the uterus even with the transvaginal.  The transvaginal ultrasounds which are supposed to be so great do not transmit an image above the top of the normal uterus, so if you have a ectopic located above the uterus the transvaginal will likely not catch it and despite what some people claim the TRANSVAGINAL Does NOT scan the whole abdemon it's range is limited. When i recieved my current ultrasound images they were horrible quality (even the transvaginal!) and were basically non-diagnostic and had i not viewed the images myself to see this it would have been unknown to me, I would have just believed the report saying the uterus and ovaries are unremarkable.  So sorry this is so long but I'm still confused as ever if not more, so now i'll be setting an appointment up with an obgyn to check for bicornate uterus, fibroids, check for extrauterine ectopic (prior to this i was working with a nurse practitioner as i hadn't a postitive test when the symptoms began and was doing the ultrasound evaluation).  And if all that is clear i'm going in for an abdominal ultrasound to see if maybe i have a tumor or some other growth that maybe just happens to be occurring with these pregnancy like symptoms.  Again I'm so sorry this is so long.  And so wish i had a definate anwser!!
Did you find anything new out?  You certainly sound pregnant to me.  I've had all the same symptoms you've mentioned (and continue to) other than actually missing my periods.  My sypmtoms could still just be hormones left over from a chemical pregnancy and maybe something else going on in my upper abdomen or GI system at the same time but if you haven't had your period yet at all I'd bet your still pregnant.  I hope your doctor listens to you and takes you seriously and/or at least gets you an ultrasound soon to have a better look as to what is going on in there.
i have had three pregnancy test over the last week and all three have have had a second faint line so i went to the doctors and had a blood test and it came back negative where do i go from here
Hi i am kinda goin thru the same thing but my period is 2 months late. I have taken a urine and a blood test and both came out negitive but I can feel slight pain at the bottom of my stomach and i have been pregnant b4 so I have felt the feeling b4. Everyone is saying I cant be pregnant but my periods are never late unless Im pregnant. Plus im feeling little flutters in my stomach do you think I can stiil be pregnant regardless of the negitive tests?
hi there
im so glad to find this page.im 41 and a mother of 8,yes 8 children my youngest is 4 years and i think i really should know when im pregnant .i had a D&C at the end of january 2012 my hubby and i had unprotected sex first week in feb ,and a few more times after wards.had
no period in march.and had very light one in april,then none til june which was light enough to .then nothing til late september which wasnt heavy at all.all through the last few months i have felt pregnant but umteen pregnancy tests say all negative went and had bloods done all negative .doc thinks its phantom,yet im sitting here with a very small bump and my hubby and i have hands on my tummy feeling kicks or movements and tests are all saying pregnant i know its possible for me to have a phantom pregnancy but my husband cant imagine kicks .any help greatfully apreciated.
I am absolutely befuddled and wondered if I could share my story and if anyone can relate at all.

The day my period was due I took a pregnancy test and got a positive result. I had had some symptoms all the previous week so I felt fairly confident I was. I played badminton and started having twinges and sharp pains and started spotting a little. The pains started to get a little worse but were still only mild so I took myself to the doctor just to see what was going on. They did a urine test and confirmed pregnancy too. Told me to book in for a scan, took my bloods and told me to come back the following day to repeat blood test. I went in the following day and told the blood test was negative. The called the day after and said the second blood test was negative as well. I was rather confused by this. I still had twinges but no bleeding. Three days later I started having horrendous cramps and bright red bleeding. Well I assumed the inevitable was happening. It must have been a chemical pregnancy. Now normally I bleed for 7 days straight, very heavy with loads of clots, not little clots BIG BIG clots (sorry if TMI). But I had none of that. In fact my bleeding lasted only 3 days. WHAT THE??!!  My boobs started swelling again once the bleeding stopped and I started getting nauseous in the evenings. I played badminton again a week later and started getting bad pains again and slight spotting. EH?! Over the following few weeks, pains didn't stop, pulling down in my pelvic area, sharp pains every now and then, lifting heavy stuff caused spotting. Sheesh! So I waited patiently for my next period to start, assuming that it would be incredibly heavy and long as it would have two periods worth to expel, as it surely didn't get rid of everything from the last round of bleeding.  OMG the PAIN! Two days before bleeding started, I hurt like blinken hell! Then a day of no pain, then the bleeding started. A few clots this time, very heavy bleeding but once again only three days of bleeding. I have never ever had a three day period in my life!! I WISH this was a regular occurance. However a week on and I am still hurting. Three weeks ago my heartbeat started becoming quite pronounced in my abdomen. I can literally see it jumping through my skin. Yesterday when I sat down, my pants were riding a little too low and got stuck on the lower part of my abdomen and I could feel my pulse really strongly just above my pubic bone. Three days ago I had a weird discharge (TMI sorry) but it wasn't egg white like, ya know the stringy slippery kind... it was more of a jelly globby thing, about the size of a small marble. Slightly yellow in colour with a couple of spots of blood. This continued when I wiped for most of two days. My boobs are still a cup size larger than when this is all started. They still swell in the evenings and hurt and I get pains in them. I still have pains in my lower abdomen. I have a pulling and pinching from my ovary areas down to my Vag area and it's all just ridiculous. I'm still getting negative pregnancy tests of course. Because clearly I am no longer pregnant... but what the heck is going on?
I've read all sorts of things online, cryptic pregnancies etc. Sheesh.
My maternal grandmother had issues with cysts and my paternal aunt had her periods throughout her pregnancies. I have one child already, I have been pregnant 4 times before and quite frankly these pains are similar to the pregnancy I had before I had my son. Except pregnancy tests are negative and I have weird as heck periods. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Waiting on an u/s to see what is going on, but that could still be a month away.
ok everyone here is my issue....about 3 months ago my and my hubby had sex and he didnt finish..well about 2 weeks ago i started to feel like something was flipping inside my stomach ..i have had my period heavy flow and all at the normal time for about 5 days each month and now i am randomly wanting to eat more and drink more my breasts are sore ,tired all the time and getting headaches all the time ..i have a 3 yr old and all of this seems like it did when i was prego with her ...so my question is do yall think i should do a hpt? or is it all in my head?
I'd just do one. Sorts it out really quickly.
I have a question i have miss my period for 3 1/2. Months i have tired,gained 10 to 15 pounds in the past 2 to 3 month i was very petite now have gotten really big every where but my tummy area thigh breast love handle which i never had before.my breast is sore and milk is in there i squeezed them yesterday and milk came out of them...i took 3 urine and 1 blood test and all of them say negative the doctor tested me for thyroids,liver,kidney and everything came back ok...so why my period is still missing in action for almost 4 months and noww milk is forming in my breast even with a negative blood test and urinie test could still be pregnant right now my breast feel like rocks...
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  You've tacked your question onto a very old post.  Sometimes it is easier to get a lot of repsonses by posting your own question as these often get missed.  Just for future reference . . .

Now, I would go to the doctor and discuss hypothyroidism with him/her.  Hypothyroidism (slow thyroid) can absolutely cause these symptoms.  Issues with the pituitary gland can also be related to all of this.  And all of this can also be related to low level depression.  It is a bit of a ring of things that can create what you descirbe.

I also had the same thing you describe years ago.  I even had prolactemia (leaking of breasts).  My thyroid was out of whack and my pituitary gland had an issue.  Mine self corrected but sometimes you need intervention given medically.  So, please talk to your doctor about this.

Lots of luck to you.  peace
I thought I'd clarify this ----  the reason my periods were abnormal and the prolactemia was involved is that the thyroid/pituitary gland are responsible for your hormones.  My hormones were very unbalanced.  Depression plays a role as it will affect the thyroid and hormones.  Often if you have hypothyroidism, you will have some depression.  Often if you have some depression, you'll have hypothyroidism.  Not always, but often.

So, I'd start with discussing your thyroid with your doctor.  I was in my mid 20's when I had these problems.  good luck dear
faith wat was d out come of ur test, i wld really like to knw cause we re both having same issues......myself and my hubby ve been ttc for three years now.so am crossing my fingers on dis.
I feel so crazy! So-- my boyfriend and I had a condom break in the beginning of September. We know sperm got in me. Well, we talked and said we were okay if I was..Well, 3 days after my period was due..I get your more likely 2 weeks after period but please just read on..So I bleed 2 days what seems normal..figured I got it...Then it just stops..no slimming like usual just stops..Figured it was odd..2-3 days later I spot a couple hours one day only..Well 3 weeks after the condom break I took a blood test which was negative..Next period was due Oct.3 on the 2nd I had a day of spotting-very very light bleeding unlike any period I've ever had! Then on the 3rd I had very very little bit of spotting(all brown..sorry tmi)..the kind I really didn't need a thing but used it anyways..The fourth I had a couple brown and nothing else..I knew this was not anywhere near normal since my periods are usually heavy 4-7 days and on rare occasions I've had a med.heavy 3 day but never anything like that..Well, I took a preg test. By this point we do want a positive..Well, HPT started and it was the kind to have a C and a T. It had the line that goes across to show it's working then it shows yes or no by one or two lines..Well, in the first 30 seconds I had a line show up pretty dark in the T(which if there was 2 lines that'd been a positive) but this was while it was still in process with the process thing going across. Well, once that was done it came up negative and the positive line thing disappeared. Figured that was odd but probably just the dye..?Well, five days after that I spotted when I wiped one day and nothing else..What is wrong with me?? Doc said if no normal period come back next time..Ugh! I feel crazy and know the odds of pregnancy are so so slim but what is wrong with me?? Probably going to ask for a ultrasound I guess if period is not right yet again this month on the 30th when due. Boyfriend has been depressed since the negative result. We're not getting any younger and he seems to have a little hope that I am still but I don't think so much..Other symptoms related or not are: gas-belching and farting(ew), heartburn,and lower back aches. Send a prayer my way...Love to be a first time mom and he a first time dad at 26 & 27.
I would see another doctor. Several OB's do blood test. GL
My husband & I have been planning since last year to have a baby. Well that didn't go according plan, as I skipped my periods for 9months. Everyone told me to go see a Dr., Gyni, I went to see the Dr, he gave me a treatment so that my periods could be regular. That helped for like a month, & after that, it just skipped again as I didn't go back for another treatment. December of last year, I got my period, january 2012 I got my period, feb I skipped, march I got my period, april I skipped. From May onwards I got my periods every month. However all the tests I've taken were negative. What would you consider?
I've been spotting n cramping fer 10 days now n abdomen hurts sumtimes I feel cramps like if I'm on my period I took I blood pregnance test came out negative -_- is it to early fer me to test?  -kat-                                                                                      
Thank you so much for sharing this!! It has made me not feel like a stark raving mad lunatic despite the doctor telling me i'm not pregnant due to negative blood and urine results. I also have had a similar journey with the miscarriage and everything. So thanks for sharing!
Im 19 years old. just got married and my last menstral cycle was on my wedding night. well here it is almost 3 months later and no period. went to OB/GYN and they said all negative, but that was back in on september 21st. and yet still no period i have Morning sickness/ nausea all the time and the frequent urination has just started to go away. my stomach the last few weeks has rounded out and grow as well as my breasts. the doc. i went to see was very rude and had me in and out in 10 mins. with nothing but a no the blood test order then called and did the same thing in 2 secs. my cousin who is like me in the body and health ways is also pregnant and weve been keeping in touch and she saw an episode of i didnt know i was pregnant and this happened to 2 woman on that show. it has me a little freaked because now by my records im in my 12th week today and that means im soon starting my 2nd trimester. what should i do could i still be pregnant and the docs were wrong? all signs point to me being pregnant.
I'm 29 years old. 18dpo, just received call from Dr. regarding blood test took yesterday....negative. When I asked what my HCG levels were she said it was just a "yes/no" and I told her when they tested me that I wanted the Qualitative one so I know what my level was at. She truthfully wasn't that nice or helpful. My temps have been high, highest this morning @ 98.3. I definitely ovulated as I've been tracking for 5 months and had both an implantation dip as well as a tri chart. I'm officially a week late and I've had cramps for the past week too. I've taken multiple home pregnancy (mostly strips from early pregnancy tests) and 2 EPT's. Last time I took was on Monday AM which was 16dpo. I think I'm going to wait until 21 DPO to test again at home. This has been very frustrating as I can't even get excited or now. I've just never felt like this before and all of my signs are showing that I should be so I'm at a loss! It's nice to read that people have been testing really late positives though....gives me hope!
I feel so happy to know that I am not alone. I'm having the same problem. It's been a month since I missed my periods. I got negative urine tests so I went to see the doc as I have a severe back pain. He only did the urine test and told me that I am faking pregnancy and treated me like a psycho. I am so sad now. He asked me to wait for two more weeks and he will give me pills to get me back in track with my periods. But I want to get a scan first and be sure. So I made an appointment to another doc. Hopefully she will give me a good answer.
I have the same issue. I am 39 going 40. Never miss my period since I had it when I was 8 yrs old. Been trying to conceive since I got married ten yrs ago. After 5 yrs of trying and fertility treatment to no avail we stop. That was almost 4 yrs ago. I had my last period July 13. Missed aug and sept. oct 12 I had some spotting for 2 days just probably a couple teaspoon and I always have bleed a lot. I thought I'm just on my pre meno coz I feel hot flashes at night. But lately I am having all these symptoms. Fatigue, nauseous, headache, soreness and very sleepy by 6pm. Did some strip tests but it was negative. So I ignored it. But then the symptoms just won't go away so I went to the doctor. She said my urine test is negative too. So I am feeling so weird and scared in all of these. I am scheduled to do the sonogram in 2 weeks. The uncertainty is scaring the **** of me:(
Wow. Hi. I am a 30 year old mum to 3 beautiful children. I started on Zoely took them for 28 days and didnt get a period so i stopped. That was the 12 september I started with my last period. It is now the 30th October. Still no period, did have a little spotting, I feel preg I am very in tune with my body but neg HPTs and Blood tests are really throughing me off. So you only found out through ultra sound.@ 12 weeks are your tests pos now.. I thought I would of got a real period when I stopped the pill on the 10th October.
Ok ladies this is my story i am a regular 28 day(sometimes and a day or 2 shorter) cycle and never in my life of being able to menstrate have i missed a period or been late(except a day or 2 for miscounting) unless birth control was invovled. I have not taken birth control in close to 10 years now didnt agree with me and i am terrible at remembering meds. So anyways my last period stared sept 22/2012 and finished sept 27/2012. So my calculations should put my next one starting around the 18th of Oct. It is now the 31rst and i have no period yet. At 6 days late and 7 days late i took HPTs,  a dollar store one then a first response one and both came out negative. Then at 8 days late i took a blood test at family doc negative as well and i believe it was the qualitative one as it only gave a yes or no. In the mean time i have noticed terrible lower back cramps, increased heart burn as i have a hiatal hernia and i always have heartburn its worsend lately also breast tenderness but i just discovered a cyst in my left breast in sept that i thought was causing the pain however when i saw a surgeon he said it was too small to cause pain and that i have overly sensitive breast tissue, also on the week i think i ovulated i did have 2 days of spotting only when i wiped but like i said it was a week to a week and a half before my expected period date.i chalked it up to some intercourse that was painful that morning or the morning before as we had to stop in the middle cause of the pain that i thought it was because i had to urinate badly.There was also slight cramping during the week of my expected period. Well now today oct 31/2012 both breasts hurt and now my bra and shirts are feeling slightly tighter. I have also noticed increased nasuea which again is hard to decipher if it is a symptom as i have gastroparesis and i have to take anti nasuea/stomach emptier 4 times daily just to eat so oh boy. On Monday of this week 12 days late i did a clear blue urine HPT and it came out negative. So this morn i have gone back to the doc and he has ordered the qualitative blood test and a pelvic ultrasound for the 16th of november great more waiting lol but this morn i started spotting. I know that some women experience what they think is there period at the beginning of pregnancy and some thru the whole 9 months even tho technically it isnt a period it still seems like it. Now as a women who has dealt with menstrating for almost 20 years now there are signs that aunt flo is about to arrive. Breasts become sensitive to touch around a week before she comes as well as my chest breaks out bad in acne and there is clear to white discharge in that week beforehand.None of these signs have shown up yet. Im so tired and i know stress can do crazy things to our ovulation schedule but i have been WAY more stressed then this before as well as been under weight in the past and NEVER EVER has anything stopped me from menstrating never even made me late so im going absolutely CRAZY. I have all these signs that point to pregnancy but negative tests. And the meds i take for my stomach r they harming the baby if there is one? I have issues eating due to my stomach aliments but i dont want to deprive a growing baby of nutrients. What do i do? I have read ALOT of stories of women goin thru the same thing with eerily similar circumstances but every women and every pregnancy is different. If anyone has any suggestions or comments stories about themselves or anyone you know that are similar tomine please share as it would really help to ease my mind. Thanking you all in advance

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Sincerly

GOING BAT **** CRAZY LOL
I've been reading through everyone's comments and there are so many I couldn't read them all. So here is my story, my last period was on Aug 31st and it lasted about three-four days, as normal. My Husband and I have been having all unprotected sex for months. We have had sex pretty much everyday during the month of September. Well, when it was time for my period in September it never came, which is odd because my periods have been like clock work since I was 15. I started feeling like death, I was always tired throughout the day but couldn't sleep at night to save my life, I was sick to my stomach, breasts were huge and sore, peeing every 5 minutes, headaches all the time. Since I missed my period I started taking home tests and they were all coming back negative. One night I actually got a halfway decent nights sleep but I wanted to take a test in the morning so I woke up took the test, brought it in and sat it on the night stand and went back to bed for about an hour or so. After about 5-6 negatives I woke up to a positive but I've heard you can't trust tests that sit for longer then 10 minutes. So made an apt for the Dr and they did a urine and blood test which both came back negative. I started having some spotting, but not period spotting, darker blood and not even enough to fill a pad. Then the month of Oct came and I missed my period again. I've been having the same symptoms but they are just getting worse, I can hardly touch my nipples they are so sore my breasts are so hard. In Oct I had what I thought was going to be a period but it was light spotting for a couple days a little heavier than last time but still dark and not enough to fill a pad. I honestly don't know what to say but I know my body and something is wrong. I've never been pregnant, but my periods are NEVER off even by the slightest. I normally have tons of energy and none of these symptoms, I've heard 1 in 1000 women their body doesn't produce the HCG hormone. I just need advice, I don't want to go to anyone in my family unless I know for sure I'm pregnant or not. I've never heard of anyone with this problem, normally you're late and you pee on a stick and you're pregnant or you're not. I feel pregnant, my husband even notices the differences in my body. If I am pregnant I will be almost 10wks. Is this common? Could I be? Should I force myself to believe this is a flook? I would rather not wait a couple more weeks to find out if I miss another period, since I've already missed two so far.
Im in the same boat... Ive done hpt the came back neg and my doc just did a blood test that says yes or no... my last reg period was at the start of Sept my cycle is 25 days and I normally only have my period for 5 days Im always regular... about 5 days before my period was to start inOct I had light bleeding I wouldnt even call it a period it was at the end of Sept and it was when I wiped... I had no cramping or period pain like I normally do and no spots like I normally do... I dont suffer from tender breasts or nipples before or during my period normally... Just before this light bleeding I became really tried to the point I was going to bed at 8:30pm and I would sleep off and on to around 7:30 the next morning and still feel tired when I woke up... I started having very tender breasts and nipples, dull headaches, my temp was 37 (i dont know the conversion for america) and it hasnt dropped that Im aware off I didnt trace it the first few weeks... My nipples started changing colour to brown and started getting bumps on them... blue veins started to appear... I lost my appetite so had to force myself to eat when I got light headed... the last week I have had this awful taste in my mouth like metal at the back of my mouth either side of my tongue and for a few weeks now off and on I had been getting this pain in my hips and stomach and the side of my stomach like I had done like 100 situp the muscle were hurting and some lower back pain when I laid on my back... So the tests are saying that Im not pregnant but my body is saying different... Im not stressed or anything and Im not over thinking anything I didnt even think I would be pregnant other than the fact people were saying they think I was... Oh and I cant drink orange juice anymore it tastes gross and when I cough it ends up making me throw up... My doctor seems to think I had a misscarage but I dont think I have...
Im 3 months late and have tooken 4 home pregnancy test n one at the Dr.and blood work k n everything keep coming back negative and plus I've found out back in may my tubes are completely untied and Im 42 yrs old so what should i do now  
I'm confused.....
My husband and I have been TTC for about 9 months now. I had a miscarriage 3 months ago (I was only like 5 weeks along). This month, I am having the same symptoms as I was the first time I found out I was pregnant (nausea, back pain, headaches, extremely tired), so I just "feel" pregnant.  BUT, I had my period.  It was right on time (day 28), but it only lasted like two days and was extremely light, compared to usual.  I have taken two HPTs a week apart and they were both negative.  I still "feel" pregnant though.  Could I still be???
After what happened with the Dr.s and everything last time, I really don't want to go back until I have to..... has anyone experience anything like this before?
Thats what happened to me the "period" that I had which I wouldnt call it that was light and 5 days early a friend told me that it was probably implantation bleeding so I did some research... I told my doctor about this bleeding and he seems to think I misscarried but if that was the case I still wouldnt have symptoms 2 months later... I am getting more veins on my boobs the metal taste kicked in 2 weekends ago... my breasts still hurt the veins on my hands, arms, chest are more visable then normal... But my hpt and he did blood for just a yes or no answer came back neg he didnt check the levels... Im just going to hold out and see what happens... Im not stressed or anything its just frustrating
8 months gone? and they cant see a baby? you would feel kicking and so on do you not feel the baby kicking?
I'm having pregnancy pains and ace but everything came back negitive. Is there a way I can figure out if im pregnant or not. I had blood test done and hpt done. what did you do to figure it out? my pains are head pains, weight gain,breast pain (went up one size), and two mth going on three mths late period.
I was supposed to start on the fifteen of this month but still have not started. I was having pains on my right side by my ovearies so Ithought it was a cysit on my ovaries but Iwwent to the er and they did a urnine test and said it was negitive for pregnancy and then did an ultra sound and found a spot in my uturas and they then did a blood test and it came back negitive for pregnancy but then I took eight home pregnancy tests and five out of eight came back positive. Kinda the same situation but they still can't tell what is in my uturas. Anybody know what to do?
just wait it out and try not to stress... maybe wait till next month and do another hpt or ask ur doc for an ultrasound again
My last period was at the beginning of October and now it's to the end of november and I still havnt had a period. Even though I'm 19 me and my fiancé are trying to have a kid. I took a home test yesterday but it was negative. Should I wait till December to see what happens.
Hi rabns02
I read you post & you sound just like me almost to the month! My last nomal period was august 2012 since then iv had increasing pregnancy symptoms &increasingly light cycle, that are three days & mostly bright red thin spotting. My normal cycle is 5days heavy.
Iv been pregnant 3rimes before all healthy & i feel just like i did with those. I had 4faint positive tests on week 10 now id be 13weeks iv started getting faint positives again but blood tests & drs urine are negative. Beginning of week 13 i started to feel flutters. I know the difference between gas & a baby moving as iv been here 3rimes before (those pregnancies all had normal positve tests & no light period) . Last week my light period came again vut no cramps & mainly red spotting didnt need a pad. But i was sure i was pregnant after the faint positives in week 10 so went to a&e. id been peeing all day so bladder was empty. The dr did a 30sec scan on my tummy & said tou must have miscarried!b i know i havent as a, the movement is getting stronger & the bleeding stopped the nxt day!  I also have  a tilted utrus & had lots of abdominal adhesions die to 3 bad c sections & a tummy tuck. I wonder if this is why ultrasound was negative? They mentioned about a small functional cyst to & i know this helps maintain early pregnancy. I couldn't have only got pregnant in september so i know my dates aren't off. I also ironically got pregnant in september with two of my 3kids so its kind of the month for me i think!  Iv been so wurried & upset as the drs blood test last week was negative to but he only did the yes or no blood test. Please let me know how ur getting on & if you have any answers yet. I wondering about the hook effect? I things persist il have to pay for a private scan i guess, but il wait til im much further along as with a tilted utrus is read baby scan look 2weeks behind .
Good luck
Sally
how do you know your pregnant if you have a cyst on your ovaries and 2 tests came out positive and the doctors test came out negative how do I know if I'm pregnant or not
Dat wat am also facing right now ce not see my period for 6month now and d doctor said am not pregnant ve gone for pelvic scan d doctor said ma womb is kk dat I shuld go for hormone profile test
First pregnancy-NO SYMPTOMS at all, having horrible gas pains went to ER they did vitals waited for about an hour they took me back said it could be stool impaction needed to see abdomen because be life threating (stomach bloated bad at this time)... Did X-ray went back In room waited about 20 mins before they ran in room and demanded I take off bottoms and lay down they wouldn't say anything.. Told me to spread legs like Pap smear so I did... He then placed fingers down there and yelled out for nurses "she's in labor and ready to push" WTF are you talking about I had all my periods no symptoms I'm not f'n pregnant... Well 5 mins of pushing healthy 5 lb baby boy!!!! doctors and hospital were in shock not to mention I DON'T HAVE A THING FOR HIM and don't know when I got pregnant (I had 3 partners within that time frame of 9 months of possibility) but now I have a beautiful 5 year old whom I consider my miracle!!! God does have weird way of showing his hand!! I'm living proof!!
hi I am 23, i have a question :) i am trying to conceive last month i got my period 5 days late (was for Oct 29 and got it Nov 6) but first started with light drown spotting. I always get it for 7 day n it was just for 3 days last month. Now i started spotting again on Nov 27 that lasted about 5 days. My breast have been very sensitive, lower stomach more like muscle pain and I'm not sure if my BP goes up or down is a cold sweat feeling. Plz Help Me Out :)
Hi ,iv been reading everyones post and they the same as me I haven't made it to the day that I'm suppose to start my period but iv been having really bad cramps and lower back pains and I did have some spotting so I went to my doctor and had a blood test done but it came out negative I was just going to wait it out to see if I start but I'm really nervice what do you guys think I really need some advice :-(
I feel better after reading all these stories. I also have been bloated, nauseous, I'm tired all the time, my husband tells me i have been bit**y lately. I have night hot flashes, I'm irritable, it hurts to lay on my tummy. I ovulated Nov 13-18. My husband and I had sex every day during that period.(we have been trying for months). I was supposed to start my next period Dec 2. I had a very light one day period Nov 29th. Then had brownish spotting, only when I wiped, for a day or so after. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and all are negative. :(  i feel extremely pregnant. Same symptoms a my first pregnancy. I'm not stressed, I don't know what to think. I hope it's not a phantom pregnancy. But I know my body... I feel like I'm going nuts!!!  I guess I'm Gina wait it out, and since i still feel pregnant, and have had no other sign of a period, I'm going to take my vitamins and treat myself a if I am.
Hi Hunni, Thank heavens for your comments back in May, I felt such relief in reading your story as mine is similar and I feel as if i am going bonkers! lol. I had my last period 10wks ago, all doctors tests have come back as negative. I have nausea, tiredness, stomach cramps, encreased sense of smell, huge boobs suddenly, daily sickness and the list goes on. I am certain I am pregnant, my body shape has changed to a very thick stomach too. I'm so exhausted. When they finally found the heartbeat with you when you found out you were 12 weeks pregnant, did you have to opt for a private ultrasound for anyone to listen? My doctors won't help me unless I get a positive test result and I'm so v frustrated. Any advice you can give me would be great !
Hi all,
I'm 29 years old and used to have irregular periods,sometimes skip months.Last year,there were few occasions we(I and my husband,at that time,he was my fiance) had unprotected sex(made sure he pulled out,you know what i mean ;)),we weren't trying for a baby.I didn't know how long i have felt preg symptoms,nausea,hating cooking,some food smells,exhausted,craving for salt and vinegar crisps.Then it clicked on me,i was so terrified of thinking that i may be preg,because in our community,we shouldn't have sex before marriage.I took a urine test and it said positive,but my fiance was so happy(me too later) and didn't care what our community will think.Then i had a miscarriage and i broke my heart. After two months,i started to get periods regularly,even though every 45 days.Miscarriage happened in oct-2011,didn't know how many months i was preg,since haven't kept a record of my irregular periods.

Since Dec-2011,i had been having regular periods every 45 days and have been trying for a baby.My lmp was on Sep-26,2011. Took numerous urine tests at home and clinic and blood test,all came up negative. But i felt nausea and bloated in the end of october,not now.But feeling dizzy in the evening time,having slight migranes (migraines),getting darker skin day by day,back aches,cramping,didn't crave for food up until the day before yesterday,but for last two days,i'm craving for some deep fried spicy food and sweet dishes.

My GP arranged a ultrasound scan for me to check whether i have a cyst after two weeks. My husband doesn't believe for a second that i could be preg. He is saying it is all in my head. But i really want it to be that i'm pregnant. Fingers crossed. Hope all of you get positive results who want to get preg. Best wishes.
hi im currently going through this myself, previously having two children i know that i am pregnant, i started getting symptoms four weeks ago but then i bled first brown then red then a light pink not a normal period at all no cramps no pain at all, but still very nausea's and i love coffee normally and cant stand tea, i am now a tea drinker and coffee makes me wrench, after the bleeding i went up the epu for a scan, all i was told was that i had a slightly enlarged antiverted uterus with some debris in the endometrial cavity no sac seen, but then was told i could of miscarried or it may be too early to tell, i was sent away to test again in a few days which the test showed negative, so at this moment im still concerned as i still have really bad nausea, and tired and my stomach is bloated and im definatly not constipated and my body doesnt feel like its 100 percent, ive also experienced a burning sensation in my right side right under my pelvic bone, i had blood tests done and the level was less than one apparently most definatly a negative, if i use the use morning urine it picks up slight bit of hcg level meaning there is a line there but very faint but most definaltly visable any over time of day is still test negative in my calculations now i should be coming up to 7 weeks still no sign of a proper period,ive been to my docters as im not convinced at all and if theres no pregnancy there i want to know whats going on in my body because its not normal and i know my body, he sent me away saying i had shingles and wrote me out a prescription and also give me anti depressents without telling me he was giving me them wasnt till a got home when i read the instructions that i knew they were them, ive not taken any of the medication as i know i havent got shingles and also i know for definate im not depressed, im upset because i want to know whats going on and no one seems to  have a answer, at the minute im treating my body as if i am even tho everyone on the medical side is saying im not as they swear by these hcg blood results but i know my body and have been through pregnancy twice now and know all the symptoms, i am just going to get xmas out of the way as it as been on my mind now too long, and in two weeks i will prob have the answer im looking for as i should of also shown signs of a proper period by then if im not which a doubt will happen all the docters and midwifes have done is basically laugh and not take me seriously because of the bloods coming back negative making me feel like its in my head, i will repost in a couple of week to let you know the outcome and will see if these blood hcg levels are anything to go by.
Its hard to believe so many people go through this, I always thought how the heck wouldn't you know you were pregnant then I find myself in the same situation feeling stupid because I have kids...i'm supposed to know...

Well currently I am awaiting a scan but I want to know if there is anywhere to obtain advice and get seen more urgently as I would be 20 weeks now if I was pregnant, I have had periods and negative urine tests and based on those I would be the first to say i'm not if it wasn't for the the firm stomach from under my rib cage to my pelvic, constant movement that is usually same time every evening the few times in the day when i've been sitting quiet enough to feel them ... they have gradually gotten stronger since I first felt the lil niggles that felt like twitches,  which would have put me at 9 weeks now they are full blow kicks which started at what would be 17 weeks sometimes you can see my stomach move but mainly I feel them deep inside , I have the line that runs from my pelvic up my abdomen, i feel a mass on the left side when I press down and at the bottom of my pelvic just under my stomach and I have a rounded stomach my crease in my podge has filled out  and I look pregnant...with a mass of fresh stretch marks.

my boobs had started making my bra which was new cut into my skin from the start of this weird journey i had back and pelvic ache with a dull ache in my cervix and even what felt like a urinary tract infection at the beginning...I even developed a snuffle as if I had a cold but I hadn't which was the reason I first started testing.

I have had bleeding gums in october early november but i only say the dentist in september and my teeth and gums were fine, synus problems and headaches...something I have suffered in previous pregnancies, I use the toilet a lot, i feel pressure in my pelvic which is sometimes tender, and feelings of when your on a roller coaster in my stomach...my early symptoms could be classed as pregnancy or pmt symptoms only I have never suffered pmt in my life why out the blue now even if bodies change and do pmt symptoms last long after a period has come and gone? my periods at least my doctor admits aint right as they are barely three days as it depends on the day it arrives and ends whether it is morning or night to be able to class it as three full days, my last could only really be counted as 2 days and all of this change came about in august when I had bright read spotting that turned into a really light period before that it had been a 5 day period but now i barely get three days...what i'm feeling there is no way my uterus is in my pelvic  and the funniest thing is the two doctors that bothered to feel my stomach have not said nope there is no way....or yes you are but at least i managed to get a scan booked but by time i get it i will be 24 weeks so i have had no form of ante natal i suffer high blood pressure which reached 218/135 and they found blood and protein in my urine but as to date no positive hcg. Yet with my last child I was high risk since i had thyroid problems and also suffered high bp through my pregnancy

The only good thing is this third doctor has said yes it is possible to be pregnant and still have your period and recognising mine are far from normal but neither the 2nd or 3rd doctor seem to understand the urgency of finding out now since I don't think they are even calculating how far gone i would be based on  my last normal period or the movement i am feeling which through loads of research match when they would usually be felt  in addition the  firm ball that is now my lower abdomen...yes i'm plus sized so its harder to tell looking at me in my clothes and when i lie down even I look slimish but i'm  starting to feel that by the 24th week i wont need a scan they will be able to see and feel the movements for them self as even I have seen the odd few already
Hi this happenened to me I haven't had a period since oct I went to the dr in nov bc I "felt" pregnant thet gave me a urine test and it was negative dec rolls around and still no period so I went back to the dr and wahla pregnant. I had an ultrasound last week and in 2.5 months pregnant. I was far enough for the test to detect but got a false negative. Dont give up hope some womens hcg levels dont rise as fast as others
December 8th I had a little bit of spotting, not a lot and not enough for me to think I was having an early period. A faint cramping followed. I was supposed to start the 12th of December and am now 14 days late. I took a test when I was about 5 days late (first response) and it came back what I thought was positive, with a faint line... My mother made me take another one to be sure (It was EPT I think) and it came back negative. I was very confused and scared so I went to the doctor the next day to get a urine test done. The doctor said it would be just as good as the blood test, I waited about 5 minutes and then my results came back.. Negative... As I said before still no sign of my period, my breasts are tender and inlarged, I normally sleep on my stomach and can't because it hurts. Im constantly hungry and have to pee a lot.. I am very confused.. I am probably going to take another test as soon as I wake up tomorrow and I have an appt with the OB/GYN Friday.. Any other advice?
I took another pregnancy test this morning! It came back positive. I go to the OB tomorrow and hopefully find out if it was a good test. Please keep me and my boyfriend in your prayers, we aren't ready for a baby. I mean I will love her/him but I am too young to be a mom. I'm scared.
Went to OB today, Im pregnant. about 7 weeks
Hi I'm Ayala me n my husband have been ttc, I am goin on 2 months without my peroid, I have been having sharp pains in my stomach n lower back pain, some what nauseiated but nothing to serious. I have toile 4 test throught the 2 months n they are negative, I really want a baby n hope that I am pregnant. Can someone give me some advice on what they think o ya n dnt really have all the symptoms... But constipation a lot and bloating here n there, n sharp stomach pains
hi shazza i was just wondering what happened, i am having the same problem and i saw the date and just wondered whether u were pregnant or what
I had unprotected sex on Dec 22 my partner pulled out..i got my period around Dec 31, my period was really heavy and with a lot of tissue.. it lasted bout a week..I started taking birth control pills sunday Jan 6, and I've been on it for about three days now but I've been having really bad stomach pains.. is there a possibility that I could be or could have gotten pregnant??

It is very interesting to read all the posts knowing that I am not alone facing the similar scenario. I had missed my period over 3 months now, my husband & me been married for a year now & we are ready to conceive. I don't want to put high expectation cause I always had my period late. Although my period isn't regular, I've never experienced later than 3 months. Anyway, I did check using home pregnancy test & the result was negative, went for a blood test at 2 months late & it was also negative. I thought of waiting for my period to come & try to conceive again another cycle but it seems like there's no sign of period. Couple of days ago until now I've been experiencing tender breast. Just wondering if you can possibly get pregnant even so you had a negative result? Will try to make an appointment with the doc in a week time.
It took 2.5 months and biweekly testing of blood and urine samples to confirm I was pregnant. I knew I was but the drs thought I was crazy. They didn't have a reason for me why it took so long to confirm the pregnancy.
first day of last period 08-23-2012 didn't have sex until 09-15-2012 havn't had a period since.12-05-2012 had bleeding a red brown color,went to the doctor on 01-02-2013 they said I was pregnant.but took a home pregnacy test on 11-28-2012 and negative.after red&brown bleeding went to doctor's and they did a blood test it came back negative still feel movement's had moring sickiness tender breast with the little touch of a finger on my belly it feel like a little heart beat.they keep telling me that i am not pregnant,think that they r wrong.the movements feel like air bubbles.if i am whitch I think I am well then I'm 20 week's whats going on
im so confused about everything thats going on....i already have a 3 year old and while i was pregnant with him i was able to take a test and find out at 4 weeks...now nov 3rd was the last day i got my period....my breast are tender...i have bad lower back cramping...always thirsty...cant seem to sleep at night...stomach cramping..and pain on both my left and right side...ive taken about 5 at home tests and 1 blood test...everything has come back negative...i dont know what to do...i feel like im going crazy...and ive ben losing alot of weight so im very scarred thats somethings wrong with my body...someone please help me
Wow..im not the only one, except i dont want another baby.
im 35 yrs old and have 2 teenagers so i am DONE with baby days

Im 15 days late, numerous numerous home tests and just got results from blood test tonight and all negative.
i wont be satisfied/happy until i get my period.
im seriously freaking out here. besides being 15 days late, my boobs are super sore. no nausea though, usually i get SO SICK when im pregnant. so thats a plus. i have been feeling slight queasiness today but nothing major. its hard to say because sometimes before period i get a little queasy.
how long does it take for +blood test to show up??

im so stressed and i know theres nothing i can do right now but to just sit and wait another week to see if period comes or back to Dr i go :(((
I have been doing lots of reading and research since what else is there to do when you cant get taken serious and you feel like your losing your mind yet your 100% sane? The worst thing is I feel I  have lost confidence in my self because people telling you you cant be feeling what you know your feeling AND SEEING!!

I don't want know one to tell ME what i'm feeling since there not the ones feeling it and if the did and went through this as I have done maybe they'd understand how I am feeling. Nervous as the 19th approaches and I finally get my scan is TRUTH day for me the day I cant start breathing and living my life again free from feeling people are gonna want to label me or should I have kept quiet and then given birth last min hitting the daily local papers and have people laugh...yea how did she not know?

I discovered quite by accident as the first time I was already experiencing lots of movement I never realised what I was doing was causing more but maybe you might want to try it and see what the results are....since I usually take a shower it didn't register but now I have been taking more baths as I have a lot of movement and I actually saw and felt the kicks but where is your camera at the time??? I would be by my guess 24 weeks today IF it turns out I AM right about what I have been feeling...in the last few days especially last night the kicks are so much stronger that i can lay my hand on my stomach and feel them and again quite by accident I came across the cryptic pregnancy info and after giving it much research I believe I fit the bill since the human body is an amazing thing and no one person can truly claim to know exactly how or why things happen, healthy able bodied people have suddenly dropped down and died and the drs don't have an answer so why cant women have a pregnancy that doesn't fit the standard pee on a stick test?

I am just hoping that the person doesn't turn the screen to try to keep things from me as its about me and I'm the one going through it so I want to know what ever the out come good or bad and since I'm not happy the dr's receptionist booked me to see him to review results two weeks after the scan she must be out her tiny little mind since I have waited from November to find out what the hell has been moving since October considering I have been going through it all since August no I refuse to be put on hold for another two weeks!!

it would be nice if the other women on here do update also as I know its disheartening if its NOT the news you've been waiting to hear but at least it gives others an avenue to look at. roll on the 19th will keep you posted if anyone's interested that is...

Just thought i'd update as I said I would...I now have the results and an answer...aside from the few things the scan through up the scan showed I have an immense amount of gas/air in my bowels...this is the cause of the movement and yes the movement does feel like something moving and kicking and its that bad my daughter could feel it also...ALSO  it explains my enlarged pregnant looking stomach.

I still have it now BUT the only difference is KNOWING what's causing it...I no longer feel like i'm going crazy quitting smoking had only helped to make it worse but at least now I have a prescription to get it sorted. As for the lump I was advised due to the enlarged bowel full of gas the intestines possibly are knotting and squeasing against my womb...please to put an end to this and get on with my life because i now now I am safe to take my new bp tablets (",) for all you looking for answers GOOD LUCK
Hi my name is melanie im 19 I am 6weeks and believe that im pregnant have had a missed period and had spotting about 8days ago and I have all the bloatedness urinating alot offten and all the symptoms and tender breasts and they've gotten very big and my stomach  is abit swollen  I hardly fit in any of my clothes anymore I took a hpt and it came back negative please help I don't know what to do
Hello everyone so Im a mom of 4 and have had my tubes tied for ten years. I started feeling a little sick and they said I had the flu so put me on meds. since then I have now had a sono gram which at that point said I was pregnant and needed to go see an obgyn so i set up that appt, but in mean time I got my period so I talked to a friend who works in birth and labor dept. She said something is wrong go to Er so I did that and there they did two ultra sounds the first one they said they believed I was pregnant so they did blood test and another they then came back in and said you are deff not. so I left it at that a few weeks later had my obgyn appt. at that point he did a urane test and looked at all 3 ultra sounds and said you are deff not pregnant but have a small cist no worries so I stopped worring but yet still not feeling good. So now after a week had past and obgyn said no need to come back Im good to go they call me and say i need an ultra sound done. I ask why and they said cant disclose over phone. I then called to make ultra appt. and asked them what test was for they said pregnancy so I told them that cant be im not prego.They said well thats what test if for so i maid it in mean time I took a third in home test which is negative for third time in month in half and still have had period although this last one was very abnormal. So I called the obgyn today and said I want answers they called me back and said it was an accident dont need ultra test I need help what do I do I am very gassy and tired all the time but no appetite and  headaches non stop anyone have this happen please need help Im going crazy.
Im 3days late still nothing sore breast acne light cramps in legs an abdominal an vagina fatigue an nausea peeing a lot could i be pregnant dr says wait until next week she convinced i am but idk im not convinced
My LMP was on 12/12/12 and  my partner of 5 years and I had unprotected intercourse several (7) times prior to my ovulation time between 12/25/12 and 12/30 but on Christmas Day had one single drop of pink spotting when I whiped and no spotting of any color bleeding or menstrual periods scince. My menstrual period was due around the 11th of January and it never came and here I am almost a month later and about to miss my second menstrual period. It has been roughly 51 days or 7 weeks almost going on 8 weeks scince my last period. I have had pregnancy symptoms scince the week following ovulation. I have taken a few first response hpt science then although I have not taken one recently. I have had 2 blood tests done the first one was just a yes or no answer and it came back negative the second one was a number that came back negative. The nurse practitioner wanted to just give me proverb to make me have a period but I refused and demanded an ultrasound they were able to get me in right away but then didn't call me back there in time so I had no choice but to leave. They had me reschedule for next week on Tuesday and I'm excited and nervous to finally find out for sure. I am convinced the ultrasound will show at least a pregnancy sac. I have been feeling nausea this week and strange butterfly flatters as well as cramping in the pelvic area and my breasts have been hurting on and off scince week 3. I have been pregnant before but had a mmiscarriage at 7 weeks in April of last year (2012) We are hoping for a child soon. I will update after the ultrasound with the findings good or bad.
Oh and I forgot to add that my last 6 cycles 6 months of charting have been normal with a period every 30 days and this is the first time I have ever been past 6 weeks late for one except when I was 7 weeks pregnant last time.
Hi, Did you find out if you're pregnant? I'm 13 days late for period, age 37 and trying to conceive. All home pregnancy tests are negative. I have a 25 day cycle and am never late so very confused. Would love to hear how things work out.
There are so many comments where an outcome isn't stated and it seems a lot of people go through this! I'll update what happens with me. Good luck for the outcome you want!
I am currently 12 days late.. I have had 3 children and been on the iud for the past five yrs after having my 3rd child.. Got it taken out in October had a normal but heavy period and same in November and the same in December 21 2012. Since then I haven't had my period and don't know why..  sometimes I feel prego sometimes I don't . I've taken 5 prego test including a doctor test and all where negative ... We are trying, and hate taking test cause every negative hurts.. I Well be making appointment to get a blood test next week just afraid it well be negative also .. But this has never happened to me before I normally have my period every month down to the exact day, that is  until my iud but then I did even after it for three months so idk.. Just keeping my fingers crossed hoping but not expecting for the best.. Wish all of u luck and the outcome u want :)
So I am very scared. I have been having a lot of signs of pregnancy. For example my boobs hurt all the time I eat 4 times s much as i use to my back and my stomach have killer cramps my period has been highly irregular I have gained some weight and im always tired my boyfriend was the 1st to notice I was beginning to have most of these symptoms and hot concerned so we decided to talk to his mom speaking I dont have one. She suggested I take a test when I took the test I failed it. We decided I wasnt pregnant but them my period came 3 days late and his mom told me that I might  be like her niece alisha and be completely normal when pregnant she went 5 month with minor symptoms but because she still had her period like always she thought she couldn't be pregnant but even then alisha still took the urine test repeatedly she always failed then one morning alisha woke up and had a huge belly they thought she was having a pancreatic problem and found out through an ultrasound she was 6months pregnant. So we decided to go to the hospital and see if we could get a blood test or ultrasound done but they did the urine test 1st and due to the fact I tested positive for the bladder infection and negative for the pregnancy they blamed all of my symptoms on my infection. The only problem is I have no signs of an infection other than the cramps in my back my urine isn't cloudy doesn't burn and isn't strong smelling. But thats what they said I have I went home and researched some more and discovered my other symptoms of nausea stomach pain sleepiness and sore breast are not covered by a bladder infection but it was possible to have both. My boyfriends mom is going to be taking me to a local pregnancy bus to have blood work done . I am just worried someone is going to see me there and tell my father who still doesn't know about anything not even the hospital trip. I am also worried that I may have already harmed the baby due to the fact I did smoke some in the month of January have had some alcoholic drinks and energy drinks  not to mention I was running/ walking atleast 15 miles a week I believe I might have become pregnant in December but the fact I am so unsure scares me the most. I am also afraid to hear my families reaction speaking we just lost my lil sister in October  ... that and I am 16. I really need some help and advice soon. I am so scared and I just need to know if I am or not.... I just want an answer.
Viewing 801-1000 comments: