later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?.............
Simple question here, has anyone ever had a negative blood test and negative urine test and went on with their daily routine and a month or so later found out you were in fact pregnant while having ultrasound done. If this has happened to anyone or perhaps someone you know, please respond, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.

ms_smiles
Congratulations
I had my period on April 13th, lasted 3 days and was normal. Had unprotected sex April 23rd....on the 28th I had a sharp shooting pain from my ovary to my vagina. Didn't last long, 3-5 seconds and I wasn't doing anything strenuous. Had unprotected sex again on May 7th. Had cramping like AF was on her way May 11th (which would be right on time for AF)....thought I would start the 12th, didn't start till the 14th. However not a normal period for me. Normal flow for me is regular the first day, heavy the second, regular then tapers off the third. It only last 36 hours, and was what I would call spotting since I wore a pad the whole time and never had anything on my pad during that 36 hours, only when I used the bathroom. I do not have a UTI, I have had one before so I know what they feel like. I have gotten waves of nausea but no vomiting, headaches, cramping.  My breast are not sore but they usually aren't even before AF comes. I have taken 5 hpt which were all negative. I'm 36 years old so I've had my period long enough to know what's regular for me. I called my doctors office and explained everything and made an appt which I will be going tomorrow. Honestly my first thought was that perhaps I had a cyst but the nurse at the doctors office asked if I have a history of cyst and I said no, I've never had one. She said it's unusual to develop them at my age when I've never had one before but they would check it out.  I'm not trying to get pregnant but if I am that's ok too. I will let you all know what the doctor says!
Went to the doctor, have to wait for blood test results. She did an exam and found the pain I was having is from my uterus and said it wasn't a cyst. I asked what happens if the blood test is negative and she went on to talk about how she had her first kid at 32 and asked how old I was. I said 36 and then said but I was wondering what if it's negative. She said oh then we'd start you on medicine to induce a period which we could start at the end of the month. I said well we could wait til my next period is due and see if it shows up normally if you want, then if it doesn't, start the medicine so my cycle stays the same (thinking it would mess with ovulation, right?) She said we could do that. Then asked me if I would be ok if I was pregnant and I said yes, I'm not trying for a baby but I would be ok with it. We made idle chit chat about people thinking they are infertile when they just need to stress less about getting pregnant then before she left said well who knows you might be having a baby....I laughed and said "you need to stop promoting babies"....she said "that's what I do" laughed and left the room. I called my friend and asked about the cervix changes and whether she would be able to tell if I was pregnant during a physical exam.....she said well your cervix does change so she could depending on how far along I was and that maybe she was preparing me for the possibility...but since she can't say yes without the blood test didn't exactly come out and say it. So I don't know....the more I think about the more I want the results to be positive and I'm afraid I'll be disappointed.  I will keep you updated on the test results, just wanted to tell you what happened with the doctors visit.
Hi ladies im going thru something similar. I was in the nuvaring and it fell out. The doctor told me to take it out and wait for my cycle. It came the correct date but only for one day.   my urine test is negative and blood test. My cycle came  I have the headaches, backaches, trouble sleeping inalot my stomach, and evenI pressure on my unterus and nausea. Also my boyfriend has been sleeping alot and throwing uo himself.
Hey ladies nice to hear there is some of us who are experiencing the same things. Here is my story....

My partner and I first started trying for our first baby Nov 2011....funny enough first go I fell pregnant, found out at 6wks and I ended up having a miscarriage at 7wks in Dec 2011. In jan 2012 my body bounced straight back and into my regular 32 day cycles. Now from Jan to Apr 2012 I have had my period every 32 days and right smack bam on time!! now may 23rd I was suppose to be due but I have completely skipped my period!!!! I have had not one bit of spotting NOTHING!!! 3 HPT....(first response) showed nothing..I am now 10 days late....I went to the Docs this Tuesday making me 8days late and blood test came back negative. I still have not got my period.....it is as if im not even due!!! my boobs are tender, look bigger and most times when I move around I feel tender in my stomach!!! I don't know what to think!! Fingers crossed I may be!!!

My mum keeps telling me to be calm as when she fell pregnant with me, she did not show until 10wks!!! I know for all us ladies who are experiencing similar experiences just to keep faith.....as to me I do feel pregnant....as before I had my miscarriage I had all the same symptoms. Good Luck to all! :) will keep you posted!!
Have they checked your RH if your RH negative you need a shot of Rogam or your blood cells will attack the baby's blood cells. Im RH negative and my husbands blood is different so I have to get the shott
So, my lmp was 26th april which puts me at 12 days late. All tests are negative so far and I have all the symptoms. I can tell that something's not quite right. I am demanding a scan this week. I'm really tired of all this!
Wanted to fill you in on blood test results, sorry it took so long. The test came back negative, I'm still having the cramping and nausea but at least the headaches have subsided. I'm due to start in about a week, we'll see what this cycle does. If it's odd or doesn't come at all I'm going to request an ultra sound be done.  
hi everybody my LMP was 17 april  and took test on 26th may  home pregnancy test it gave me a faint line and went to the doc on 4th june she did a transvaginal scan she found a sac and she sent to the hcg test to my surprise the level was 5 she said me i was not pregnant and she said me that the sac may be blood clot... could any one help what's going on with me...
please help me
a few days after my missed period, I took a first response preg test it said positive then went to get blood test it said negative, then i took 3 more urine tests they all said positive...i have a 2 1/2 yr old :) good luck, baby dust to you all
I am not sure what to think anymore. After all I went through last month and this month is even stranger. I went out Friday night with my bf and we drank a bit. I wasn't worried since the blood test came back negative, however Saturday morning I started having brown discharge that through the day turned orange then almost black. I didn't have to wear a pad, it was only when I went to the bathroom. I had horrible cramps all day and if I go off the 29 day cycle I normally have then I started 3 days early. If I go off last months 31 days cycle then I was 5 days early. The spotting I had stopped that night, then the next morning I was bleeding like regular, not heavy but normal so I figured it was AF. It stopped Sunday night and today I have barely there spotting like the end of my period. I'm beginning to think I'm menopausal but early menopause isn't in my family history. I wanna call the doctor but I don't want to be the annoying crazy patient either. Anyone ever have a period like this and every thing was ok?
Im 18 weeks pregnant and still getting negative blood and urine test. It happened to my mom and my sister Im guess maybe genetics or something. My uterus has moved up. My last period wad february 3-8 and well no period still i did spot the very time around concieving but only that day little by little im feeling movements day by day.
Have they done an ultra sound and found everything is ok?
all test say negative. i was hospitalized for about a week from severe nausea and cramping but the doctors pego tests came bac negative they told me to follow thurgh wtih an obgyn its now abou2 week later and my boobs are leeking omg that never happend to me before. now ive missed a period but my at home test says neg . im only 23 and ima very focused collage student . could i just be trippin ive been a little tired but nothing that feels pregnat
I had the same issue. I was sick for about 4 months and I had gotten blood and urine tests every month during that period and they all came back negative. I eventually went to the doctors because it felt like there was something sitting on my bladder so they did a transvaginal ultrasound and found a 4 month old baby. However by that time after all the prescription drugs and birth control I had been prescribed to get my body back from being sick while they didnt know I was pregnant, I ended up losing my baby. Sometimes you have to be the crazy patient.
Right now I have gone through every emotional state that there is to a human being. I have been seperated from my husband for well over 2 years now. I cant afford to file for the divorce bc he told me if I hired an attorney he would fight me for the kids. Now he makes every excuse not to file himself when he sets a date. I have 4 adorable sons ranging in age from 6 to 22 years old.  During my 20 year marraige and even when we were dating there was abuse; physical, mental, financial and adultery. Well thats where it all started. This is why I'm really here. I starting seeing someone and neither one of us wanted anymore kids but had and still have GREAT chemistry. I had an IUD inserted 11/10 and started birth control pills 6 months ago for growing cysts on both ovaries. During and after intercourse from the beginning I always spotted. Well about 2 months ago I stopped spotting and I can't tell you how estatic I was.  About 3 weeks ago I started noticing I was gaining a little weight around the middle and some breast tenderness. Now 3 weeks later I have actually gained 6 lbs and I look to be 4-5 months pregnant. I have 1 or 2 drops of clear fluid leaking from 1 breast, ligament pain under my belly, bi-lateral hip pain, nausea, once waking up at 3 am with projectile vomitting. I have other medical issues as well and take several medications.  I took an at home urine test last week which was negative, went to the OBGN today with another negative urine test and negative blood test and the IUD has moved but they didnt want to bother it today. I am really scared bc although I did not want to have another child; I would not have an AB, but I'm so scared that all of this medicine may affect this child; if there really is one.  I've already given the father the option of giving up his paternal rights and I would do this all alone because he is so angry with the medical community right now and I am feelng the bulk of it.  Of course he said NO, he is not that type of man. I really dont know what to do bc without a + the Drs will not take me off of the medication and if I just stop I will have really negative consequences. But if it comes up + later the baby may be really affected. I really don'tknow what to do and I dont have anyone to talk to that wil understand. Please don't judge me, I am not at the mental capacity where I can take it. HELP!!!
I am just reading your post. I am wondering if you have done any follow up since that incident. Are you pregnant or have you been diagnosed with something else or did all of this just pass? I wish you the best, whatever your outcome!
i am having exactly the same thing i had a blood test done at the hospital and they told me it was all in my head but im still having symptoms so im hoping when i go to my ob or whatever they can explain this to me
i was due 17 days ago for my regular period. I've had a urine test n a blood test done when i was 13 days over and they both said negative. I have been feeling nausea in the mornings and afternoons, i have had very light abdominal cramping. I normally get the sore boobs before my period but i have had nothing at all. I really want to know what is going on. I have to wait another week or two if i dont get my periods by then i have to go back to drs for a scan.
hi i am in the same boat too i havent gotten my period in two months now but only differentace is that i had a cyst removed in april 18 2012 and i did call my obs office and they said it could be from the cyst removeal. i did go to see a doctor and took a unrine test but came back negative and i am not like most women i dont get the morning sickness or the sore boobs and i dont even gain weight. i have had three kids so i know there is something not right i have an appointment to see my ob on the 29th of june 2012. like i said dont get all the normal signs of pregnancy i was four months pregnant when i found out i was pregnant with my first one,then with my second child when  i found  out i was already almost 10 weeks pregnant, and then with my son my last one when i took a home test it was postive so i went to my doctor and she had done altrasound and i was over 8 weeks pregnant. and so i know what all of you are going through  it is rough. pink princess
I'm in the same boat.  I just got my blood test back today and it came back negative.  I've been off birthcontrol since Sept and have been right on 28day cycle ever since.  My husband and I finially started trying in March... and coincidently, my period is now 11 days late.  The doctor seemed like it was no big deal, and just told me a "normal" cycle is from 21-42 days... and not to worry, that I'll eventually get pregnant.  I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms but also thought maybe it was all in my head.  Now that the blood test is negative & still no period... not sure what do to next?
when did you actually find out you were pregnant & how did you find out?
Im now 7 days late. I need help i toke a pregnancy test and a doctors urine test and they came out positive. After having sex multiple times i need help. Someone please give me some helpful advice
I am now 7 days late on my period toke a pregnancy and doctors urine test and both came up negative I've had sex multiple times. Need some advice..
hi all im 30 days late today on the 12th day ov my pissed period i spotted for two days very light that lasted 2 two days. then i got brown sticky discharge never been this late and nver this has happened , i had 3 pregnacy test done all together, i hPT which was negative, went to walk in centre and nurse done one that was postive, so just to make sure i do one at my doctors and that come back negative. ive been told to wait another week by my doctor to see if it comes, ive told him ive had one postive and asked him for blood test he want give me blood test as he stated we dont do blood test to find pregnacy, o really do feel pregnant, just hope to find out soon. this week will be another missed period.
My own case is baffling. The blood and urine tests came out negative. The early scans said 3 fibroids. Then after four months it says two fibroids. While all this is happening my tummy is growing. The doctor insists that if at the stage the scan says nothing then it is not a pregnancy. My last scan was last week Tuesday and the fibroid is just one. Meanwhile in my search for an answer, I came across two traditional birth attendants who confirm I am eight months gone. So why can't the scan pick it? My body and the changes tell me I am pregnant. Has anybody experienced this or is my body defying medical science?
Av been reading through ya posts and av got one child, a little boy but when he was 7 months I missed my period for 3 months and I really though a was pregnant a was dissapointed when I the same as u flooded one dad, I think I took to the thought of being pregnant, a was looking foward to another baby but my little one is 2 now, I tried for 5 yrs for him and I am not having safe sex now and still no pregnancy xx
Hello, I am in the same boat.  My last two periods have been really irregular (spotting) and i have never had an irregular period in my life.  I have many of the pregnancy symptoms but all urine tests at home and at the doctor say negative.  The doctor has ordered me to have blood tests done on my hormones and thyroids tomorrow.  She said we will go from there.  If pregnant, that would be great because i'm 32 and never been pregnant before.  Wish me and fiance' luck!  :-)  Will keep you posted.
I am so happy that i am not alone. I swear i feel like i am going crazy here. I am 9 weeks late for my period i dont get sick in the morning but i get sick at random times of the day my boobs are so sore my stomach is hard and its starting to bulge i get small cramps in my pelvic area but they feel so different period cramps. I have taken 4 at home test and 1 urine test at the dr and 2 blood test they all have come back negative...
Most likley your pregnant:-). Urine tests are not good, I got positive and negative and I have most of the symptoms except one symptom. Very confusing but wether you are or arin't I hope it's what you want. Good luck on everything.
So you know for sure you are prego even though you had a negative blood test, why i ask is i am going through the same thing i should be on my second cycle and have not started so now am missing not one but two peiods which is so abnormal for me so i took like 15 dollar store prego tests and went n got a blood test all negative but idk if its in my head im 30 and i dont know what else could be going on. If anyone has had the same thing happen would you please tell me the out come because I am very confused at this point!
My situation is similar.  I had my baby girl 4/4/2012 and have not had a period since(it's almost July).  I feel pregnant, my symptoms are neuas, tiredness, headaches, gasy, breast soreness, but I've had negative hpt as wel as negative urine test at Dr.  She did not run a blood test though and she prescribed Provera to induce my period, but my gut is telling me not to take it.. So should I take it or could I really be pregnant??? I've never missed otherwise!  I've always started by my 6 weeks check up with my other kids even while breast feeding, this oneI am not breast feedinf and no period yet( she will be 12 weeks wednesday).  What should I do, take the provera pill or continue to wait and see each month??  I've seen where people don't know until around 12 weeks, if it's been 12weeks since she was born then I would be less than that, ANYWAY I am scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound to check for reasons why no period.  So if I was pregnant would it show on the exam even if they aren't looking for that?
Niyanae I wouldn't be too concerned.  If you just had a baby in April, it could take awhile to start getting normal periods.  Tiredness--- hello you have a newborn!
As far as taking the Provera -- if you asked your doctor your concern, I'm sure they would tell you but what I gathered is that
Provera is perfectly safe for use during pregnancy. Doctors use Provera to help prevent miscarriage in early pregnancy and it is usually taken until 12 weeks gestation, when it is stopped because the placenta has formed and the placenta produces enough progesterone to maintain the pregnancy. Years ago, before they had the modern monoclonic pregnancy tests, they used Provera as a pregnancy test. If you did not bleed, you were pregnant. If you bled, you were not pregnant. Provera will cause you to get your period if you have missed your period due to hormonal imbalance. Provera will also stop your bleeding if you have some dysfunctional uterine bleeding (twice a day for five days). During pregnancy, Provera does not cause bleeding. Provera definitely does NOT cause a miscarriage and is definitely used during pregnancy, expecially if you have a low progesterone level.

Holy Plant, am 22 years, I too have the same probl
em, its now the 3rd day, I haven't got my period yet,my breast are huge and painful and my nipples are very dark rather Black. my back is paining, I have period pains and no blood is coming out,am often thirsty, I go to the bathroom like 4 or 6 times to pee,I have insomnia to top it all its 2 o'clock in the morning but am so hungry! But my pregnancy test resulted negative. I dearly need someone to help me on this one  
I too am just like everyone here. I haven't had my period since jan 2012, and I go for ultrasound and blood work Friday but I couldnt take the 3 day wait so I went to the store and bought a prenatal listener to see if I can hear a heartbeat. My husband and I can hear a lil fast pace beat but just be on the safe side I can't wait for Friday.
Hey I am in the same boat. I've written on a board recently and they made me think I was nuts and it was all in my head. IF.. I am preg again it'll be my second and I had the "feeling" of being preg when I first got sick..I've had other symptoms too but they've all seem to have subsided.. For now I hope.
People I know and the doc who did my test at the clinic said it could have been a stomach flu (I've had neg blood and urine) I'd only be about 3-4 wks this wk so I'm waiting until the end of july to test again. Wish me luck*crossing fingers*
I am also in the same spot. I have never missed a period and this month I did. I spotted a tiny bit when my period was around due but never had my period. Week after took a urine test and blood test to see but they were both negative. Everyone swears I'm pregnant even my doc is having me come back in two weeks to have another blood test done and she won't start me on any medication or birth control until she knows for sure. My fiancé says I look pregnant. I am also tired and my breasts have grown. I am hungry constantly and crave stuff sometimes. Also moody and sometimes have deep gurggling noises in my stomach, constantly thirtsy, and increased saliva so I would wait it out. I believe I am pregnant even though the test are negative. Everyone's body's are different. Oh an I just turned 18.
i think i am pregnant but my pregnancy test came out all negative. I had a one day period last june 3, my doctor said maybe its implantation bleeding.  i need to take another test before my next period is due, and i tested today july 1st and it came out negative again, i am supposed to get my monthly period this july 3.  last night when i wipe in the toilet theres a brown discharge in my tissue, i supposed its my monthly period coming. as of this morning theres no blood come out just a brown when im wipe with tissue after peeing. am really confused...please help
Were you positive or negative??? First you write positive and right after negative... what kind of advice you need??
I am in the same boat. I had abdominal pain and all pregnancy symptoms (tired, sleepy). when went to doc., urine and blood test came negative. Doc. said may be its stomach flu. now went to another doc. and she wrote an ultrasound and another blood test. I am scared whats going to happen and also confused if it would be safe to do ultrasound in 5 weeks just in case if I turn out to be pregnant. Did anything like this ever happen to anyone else..
Okay, here is my situation:
I am 26 years old, and I already have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I was put on the pill in early April after having a D&C in March because of a polyp. I had a short, light period during my 4 day pill break, then started the second pack in May. I did not take it at the same time every day in May, I was pretty lazy about it (we'll call it forgetful). I had some very light spotting for about 2 days around the 16th-17th. My husband and I had unprotected sex twice on May 20th (with only a couple minutes break in between), and this is exactly when I would have been ovulating (didn't realize it at the time). I went on taking the pill for the rest of the month, but decided to stop in June because it was making me break out horribly and giving me some stomach issues. So I finished the second pack...and then nothing. I did not start my period. I have been on the pill before and never had this happen before. I have always started my period at the end of the pack. About 1 week after I missed my period I started having really bad menstrual-like cramping and pinching in my uterus. Then it started to go to my lower back. So I made an appointment with my obgyn for June 22nd. They have me do the routine pregnancy test pee in the cup thing and take me back to wait for the doctor. She comes in and tells me that the test showed a faint positive for pregnancy. I was pretty shocked. I wasn't planning for that. So they did a second urine test about 10 minutes later (I drink A LOT of water every day, so pretty much always have to pee). The second test of negative. So they decide to do a quantitative blood test. I went home convinced I was pregnant, and very upset about it. Waited two days for them to call with results of blood test, the whole time my symptoms were getting worse. They called me Monday morning to tell me I was NOT pregnant. So here I am, losing my mind wondering what is wrong with me, and still convinced I am pregnant even though the blood test was negative. I am guessing I would be about 8 weeks right now if I were. My stomach is in the exact position it was when I was 9 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I feel randomly nauseous throughout the day, constantly tired, sore breasts, cramps/pinching in lower tummy, breaking out (again), random poking feelings around cervix, dull lower back pain. This is driving me crazy. Seriously. Somebody please be in the same situation as me right now lol. I have my yearly exam tomorrow, so I'm assuming they will do another urine test, even though I'm sure it will be negative again. I may request an ultrasound, just because of the pain I'm in. But I know they don't like to do them because insurance doesn't cover it. Hopefully I get some answers tomorrow.
So I had my ultrasound today. It was very quick but very uncomfortable. I was expecting to hear something back from tech telling me what she is looking into and if she really sees a sac or not but she didnt say a word . Only asked me if I have kids and then said you are tensing up. I don't know what she meant by that... she said you will get your results in 24 hrs. On asking her if everything is normal all she said well I only take pics. radiologists have to read these images. I don't know what would be the result. Now I feel like I am thinking too much over this. May be I am not pregnant... I am scared and stressing out..
My symptoms.. Omg I am gassy bad.. Nausea.. Clear,watery discharge.. Metallic taste.. Craving ice.. Last period april 28th now its july 2nd still no period...  A couple of drops of brown blood on the tissue.. Lower abdomen pains.. Pains on left side.. Im confused.. I have had some irregular periods.. Not sure whats going on with my body..
I have not had a period sence may 14th & in 12 days that will make 2 months, I took another pregnancy test and there all saying neg & Idk what I should do? I'm lost I never ever miss my periods.
Hi everyone.  I am 27 years old, husband and I have been ttc for 7 months.    I've always had normal periods, every 28 days.  I am now 26 days late.  I'm due for next period few days.  I've taken multiple hpt.  a few weeks ago two were faintly positive now the rest are negative, had 2 quantitive blood tests (neg) and qualitive test last week which was >1 (neg).  I was taking promethazine, which I read can "hide" hcg levels. I've had on and off minor cramping, nauseous (vomited few times), bloated (pants tighter), nipples are sore, headaches, white lotion-like cm, urinating more frequently.  No extra stress, weight gain or loss.  Has anyone had anything like this happen to them before??  My mom didn't find out she was pregnant with the 4 of us until she was 2-3 months along.  Is that hereditary??  I am scheduled for an ultrasound in a week.
So I had my appointment today for my yearly exam. I asked the nurse who took me back to please do a urine test, which ended up negative. The doctor thinks I may have a cyst on my right side. I have another appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound to confirm it. I still feel like it's pregnancy, but I'm starting to have some doubts now. I don't even necessarily want another baby right now, so it's not like I'm "imagining" these symptoms just because I want to be pregnant. Because I really don't. I guess we will really see tomorrow. Also, this is just another symptom that occurred today: I took my kids to the pet store after my appointment so my son could look at the puppies, and we were in there for no more than 3 minutes and my cat allergies started acting CRAZY. My face felt like it was on fire and was itching horribly. I can usually be in the same room with cats for at least 45 minutes or so before my allergies act up. This was pretty unusual. And I know that my allergies were way worse when I was pregnant both times. Anyway...just something I noticed that led me to believe I really am pregnant. Of course lol. Hope you guys are figuring things out. I will try to keep with the updates.
Hi. I am 35 years old and 4 months late on my period. I have an 8 year old son and have been pregnant 11 times, so I know what pregnancy feels like. When my period is due I have been lightly spotting and nothing else. My boobs and belly are getting bigger. For the past week I have been feeling movement in my lower belly. I have been having nausea and dizziness. Sometimes I feel so sick and I am craving cold fruit with salt constantly. My dr. did a blood test to check my hormones and they were all normal. I start crying for no reason. I am so emotional. I think I am pregnant, but I have felt this before and not been. After missing the first month's cycle I took 2 hpt and they were negative, but I am one where it doesn't always show up in urine. I am calling my dr. next week to see what she wants to do next. What do you ladies suggest I ask her to do and does anyone else think I could be pregnant?
First off, I am absolutley driving myself crazy over the what-ifs.
I'm looking at being around 4 or 5 months pregnant.
I've taken about 15 hpt's - all negative.

Heres my story... My fionce and I have a 2.5 year old and I am still breastfeeding him so I still havent started AF. To make it short and sweet, my fionce has been on "vacation" since MARCH 1ST and I'm pretty sure we had sex within the two weeks before...or atleast the month before.

A month and a half ago I went to the dr for a routine cu and my weight was 112 lbs. As of this morning, my weight was 129 lbs!!! My stomach has popped out within the last couple weeks and I definitly feel some movement... am I crazy?!

Scheduled for bloodtest in the morning!
hi im kay  my ultrasound said the same thing after hpt and blood test said neg.   I been feeling like im pregnant i had sex 3 days before my period and i think i ovulated late because my right ovary was hurting so bad after .and my period was not normal at all i know it would had been to soon. well since then i been having shooting pain in my breast, small cramps, bad dizzyness, very tired and the weirdest thing my stomach vibrated like i had a cell phone in there, egg white discharge on and off , and unusual bleeding in juin on the day i expected my next period but it look like water and pink with some brown and a lot amount of mucus. I had 10 hpt neg- 1 blood test neg and ultrasound that shows a fibroid .and fluid on the left side i honestly think the doctor saw a sac but could not tell the difference.lol. im still felling pregnant back pain , headache , the list goes on it may be in my head but im not looking to be pregnant since i'm in my 1st year medical school.  if you are in fact pregnant let me now i do know that there is a lot of things that happen in the body that can't not be explain
I give up. I'm supposed to wait two weeks for the results of my ultrasound. I'm done worrying about it until then. I'm driving myself crazy. If something substantial happens then I'll update about it.
Hello I haven't had a period in two months(i stopped taking the pill in March,with my last period being in April) almost three(this month) i have the real bad headaches heartburn i am always so sleepy i been craving certain foods my stomach hurts real bad my boobs seem like they are getting bigger I'm having pain in my pelvic area sorta like cramps my doctor prescribed me Provera and told me that because I came off the pill that,that was the reason I didn't have a cycle......but i feel like I'm pregnant but i don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me.I had unprotected sex on June 19th......we are hoping for a baby but we don't want to get our hopes up....the doctor wouldn't do an ultrasound I have had nothing but negative pregnancy test even the blood test was negative!!!!!I just don't know what to do I would like some advice!!!
So, I suppose I will update with this:
I woke up in the middle of the night last night with pretty bad cramping and back pain, so I pretty much figured my period was on it's way (since after today I would be going on 2 months late). Usually I'll get bad cramps the night before and then in the morning it comes on pretty heavy right from the get go. But this morning? Nothing until about half an hour after I got up, and then it was only a few drops. And nothing since then. Except my lower pelvis feels extremely achey and heavy (if you've ever been pregnant into the third trimester, this is the feeling. just kind of a heaviness like something is pushing down on your pelvis). This is not normal for me at all. None of it is. I'm still going to consider this my period unless I get no other bleeding for the next couple days. Maybe everything I'm feeling is just heightened because I went off the pill? Even if that was over a month ago? I don't know. We'll see.
Congratulations...You seem to be one of the only ones on here who has gotten positive results. Or any results at all. Have you tested again since the heartbeat? Are you still testing negative? Or any other updates?
Wow! Reading these is helping me feel a little better! We just started ttc. I am four days late with an implantation like spotting yesterday. (on my tp) took a blood test today and it was negative like my hpt tests. I asked my doctor if I could still be pregnant and they said it was unlikely. Then why am I not getting my period?!!!!! I have always been regular and off birth control since November. I have been reading other sites where people have gotten negative tests all the way up to three months........this waiting game is unexpected! Anyone ou there ha actually was pregnan after this scenario?
I definitely got AF today. Full force. It turns out my pregnancy symptoms were being caused by coming off the pill (even though I was only taking it for 2 months). In the past 3 weeks I have had every symptom there is. Literally. I had more symptoms than I did both times I was actually pregnant. One interesting thing I did learn while doing research on coming off the pill is that there seem to be a lot of women (some doctors included) who believe there is a super-fertile period of time immediately after stopping the pill. Like..within a couple days of stopping it. I read about a lot of women who got pregnant within the first week. The main thing is though, our bodies do crazy things. All you can do is trust your instincts and take care of yourself. Good luck if you're ttc.
I was told that because the tests were negative that they won't do an ultrasound. I haven't had a period in 4 months now, and have had breast pain, cravings, nausea, tiredness, back pain, frequent urinating, insomnia, i have had migranes, can't focus, and get dizzy. My belly has grown and I've tried just sucking it in so I don't look fat but it feels heavy and kind of hurts when i try to suck it in. it feels like there is something there. I don't know what to do since the doctors are thinking it may all just be in my head. I think if it was just in my head and it was a false pregnancy I would have been fine when the doctor showed me the negitive tests. any advice would be amazing.
I missed my period 2 weeks now. My last period was on the 23rd  May. I had unprotected sex with my husband around 30th May. My urine tests, blood tests and the scanning tests all show negative. My doctor prescribed me progesterone and I amm using it. I started having severe body pains, lumps around my breasts and also body rash. Things are getting worse day by day. something tells me I'm pregnant. I'm confused, Pls help!
hi im in thr same boat,heres my problem had last period in march used no condom on 21st bithday24 march since then had headache,backache,leg cramps,pelvic cramps,felt sick but no vomiting,brown spotting,i now have a small belly,took umpteen test all negative 2 oat doctors am getting bloods done tomorrow doctor thinks i could have cyste or fibriod but i have felt bubbles and like im being poked and am wodering can fibroids or cysts make me feel movements or am i pregnant thanks leanne
I finished my period 20th may, and haven't had one since, this weekend will be my second month without a period. I've got the nausea, morning and evening vomiting, tiredness, excess vaginal mucus, cravings, smell and taste sensitivities, emotional (I'm a Taurus, i don't cry much lol). my period pretty much always starts on the exact same date every month but can be early - i don't really miss periods. My husband and i have been off any form of birth control for 3 years and have yet to conceive and even though there have been a few 'scares' we did miss carry once this time two years ago. Ive had a negative home pregnancy test ... I'm currently in the process of getting diagnosed with food allergies so I'm just so over my body and so over doctors - i hope something happens soon so i can be more certain i am pregnant before i head to the doctor!!
OH WOW THAT'S AMAZING! IM 2 WEEKS LATE AND NEGATIVE PT IM HOPING FOR A MIRACLE TOO!
Hello I was reading your post back in april and was wondering is you ever got your period?
HAPPY 4 U HOW DID U EVENTUALLY FIND OUT U WERE PREGNANT
PLEASE HELP MY EMAIL IS ***@****..... I HAVE BEEN TTC 4 OVER 7 YRS BEEN FEELING NAUTIOUS, DIZZINESS FEEL MY STOMACH WEIRD SLEEPY ALL THE TIME GROUCHY VERY SENTIMENTAL.... A LINE IS COMING TOWARDS MY BELLY  DIFFERENT THINGS THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPENED TO MY BODY TEST R - BOTH URINE & BLOOD LMP WAS 53112 WHAT CAN B GOING ON THIS IS SO FUSTRATING
Hi, on 29th June I had 2x positive pregnancy tests, working out i was 5 weeks prego. then last Tuesday I had a light bleed when I wiped and period like pains. I went to the early preg unit and they confirmed negetive blood and urine test and therefore would not do an ultrasound. They told me I must have had a failed pregnancy. However I still feel really sick and I was just wondering if it's possible to have a drop in hormone levels at 6/7 weeks or maybe by losing a twin??? Clutching at straws here but I've just got a feeling something's not quite right.......why didn't I have a full bleed and could they be wrong about the failed pregnancy????
hi i posted a few weeks ago  and got my bloods back today and dr thinks its all in my head and laughed at me ,then ive been researching on internet to find out whats wrongwith me and came across clynical pregnancy just google it,i think thats what ive got cos feeling movements that dr say is in my head  im beginning to wonder if it is or if ive got a clynical pregnancy but how are we to find out im considering paying for scan  i dont want to build your hopes up  or my own even though i didnt have any plans to become pregnant yet , but after 18 weeks and loads of symptoms id think id be disapointed not to be now also id rather be pregnant than crazy,good luck mrs b i hope theve made a mistake, you could go back and say your getting pains and are worried that there may be some thing left inside you they may scan you then to check  just dont lrt them do a dand c  incase they have made a mistake or go to your own dr and tell him to send you to gynacologist for check up   once again good luck  
hi its leanne again sorry i meant to write cryptic pregnancy last night not clinical which is a normal pregnancy thats detected by pregnancy tests etc,sorry middle of the night and tired,but if you google cryptic pregnancy theres hope for all of us till we get scanned and told we are or  we are not
Hi Ladies, I'm in the same boat. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex during my ovulation time. My period is due in the next 2 days but I can't wait anymore so I took few Preg tests and they all came negative. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, i'm super tired and can barely get out of bed, I get random sickness through out the day and my smelling is super sensitive. I had those same symptoms a year ago, and by the time I did the test I was 9 weeks pregnant, but then I misscarried. I don't want any false hope and this constant testing is making me crazy. how soon can you find out you're pregnant? I really hope my period never comes
When I got pregnant with my son, I tested about a week after we conceived, which was way too early, so of course I got a negative. So I waited as long as I could (which I think was about 4 days) and tested again, and came back positive. Your HcG levels will usually double every day. Wait until after you've missed your period and test again. It should be accurate at that point.
Hi , I had tr on February no period this month yet but had hpt and blood and both negative dr told me it was to soon for the results today I've had two times some light pink discharge less then a penny size . Jesus am going crazy .
Hi ladies ive kinda need help and advice with my situation. My last menstrual cycle was on May 9-13. Ive been actively trying to get pregnant since Nov 2011 and no luck. Taken multiple hpt and all say negative the last one i took was on Jul 20th also read negative. For more info i was pregnant in 2010 and had a baby boy in April 2011.I had an emergency c-section. He was a preemie that unfortunately at 3 months old passed away. My cycle started normally in june 2011 and it was a regular 35 day cycle. I havent gone to see a dr. because i dont have insurance right now. Dont know what else to do.
hi i do so hope your pregnant,i thought i was i posted above for help and im so glad that here in england we get free healthcare didnt realise how lucky i was till  i read yours and realised you cant get help without insurance,my storys a bit different ive not had proper periods since april and had loads of pregnancy symptoms took loads of pregnancy tests ,had 2 at doctors and a blood test all were negative but cos of my symptoms i canvinced myself i was pregnant anyway when i told docter i was gonna pay for scan he sent me for 1 on the nhs and the man who did told me im not pregnant but have 4 follicles/cysts which can cause pregnancy symptoms not sure what their gonna do about them i have to go back to dr next week and get sorted out ,im scared to death now and hope this wont affect me having kids,i really hope your pregnant and things go well for you lots of love leanne
Hi I. Had a period bt wasn't normal it stop an then I whould spot an then I only bleed 2 times an I took 3 pregnacy home test all three were negative an I fill pregnant I had sex june 14
I feel the same way. I am 21 days late for my period and the last one I had was only three days light and no cramps. I always have severe cramps and heavy bleeding for 5 days. Then I have been having many other symptoms. I took two pregnancy test and negative. I feel like I'm going crazy. Just waiting on my appointment:(
Hi Guys,

Finding this page has brought a lil relief to my mind.  I myself is silently going crazy.  I'm 2 wks late on my cycle which is normally 26-28 days..I've have 2 negative blood test and visit with my obgyn in a couple mins.  My second blood test was this morning and it was disappointing.  my only symptom is lower back pain, some breast issues,my heart races and my cervix is high and soft...
this happened to me. usually a urine test takes up to three wks after conception to be able to detect hcg hormone (pregnancy hormone) blood test takes 7-11 days after conception to detect hcg level.
so you may have been tested too early for it to show on a pregnancy test.  
Try again two weeks from now , by then your hcg level should be at 100 or more if you are pregnant  and will def be detectable :)
I had my last periods on may 30th and not very heavy ones..have never been on bc and were trying to get pregnant. Till July 31 i havent had any periods. 3 home pregnancy and 1 blood test with the doc all negative but having all symptoms of pregnancy like discharge, nausea throughout the day, spotting last week and breasts sore... i am in a fix to resume normal activity or get an ultrasound...i feel i am going insane but reading this definately helps...i have been going over all the posts since last 2 hrs
I just need to know some opinions on this. im so confused.

my last period was from June 27-July 3rd. My husband is overseas. He came home July 10th through the 26th,which i was ovulating the 8th through the 14th. We had sex practically everyday through those 16 days he was home because we are trying for a baby. We have a 4 year old little boy as well, but i wasnt looking for signs with him. I have skipped my period for this month. Ive had symptoms including headaches, some lower back aches, nausea, and i dont just have a craving i want to eat everything in sight, and some funny unnormal pains in my sides and lower tummy, my breast are very sore to the touch. ive taken 2 HPT and both came back negative, which i took 8 with my son and all came back negative until i was 7 weeks. i went to the doctor and got a blood test done and it came back negative as well. Some say im just under stress and blah blah. But ive become to know my body and ive been under more stress and its never messed with my period this bad. I just dont know what to think anymore. My husband is back overseas and we are more than anxious to figure out if i am or not. What do i do?
This happened to my mum and she was on the pill at the time. They can do a scan at any time and see if there's a baby :) its happening with me now, feel like I'm going mad x
I think I am pregnant. I have been pregnant before. In mid February 2012 I found out I was 5 weeks along with twins. I was pretty damn sure I was. I went to plan parenthood to take a test to be absolutely sure. The first test came back negative but they asked me to come back in a week and take another test and I did. This second test came out highly positive. 5 weeks along too. The doctor was in shock even. She told me and well now ex boyfriend very loudly and left the room. I was in shock I couldn't believe it. That I actually was after the first test was negative. I had an ultra a couple days later I saw what they looked like on the screen. Those were my babies. Sadly I didn't keep them and its my biggest regret in my life. It's hard to forgive what I did. I thought it would be best. I am only 100lbs and 4ft 11in. at 21yrs.old I was afraid having twins would kill me. That I didn't feel I could give the life they needed. So please don't hate for being open and honest about it. I think I am pregnant I again I took a dollar store pregnancy test today. It came out negative but I don't trust it. I had my period around the 12 of july and I have noticed light cramping and bleeding, mood swings, not actiing myself and sleepy a lot, My ex and I recently broke with me and it would his kid or maybe kids as well. I don't have have work right now live with my mom and she is barely making it by. So I would expect the guy to be around to help. I am keeping it if its true I am pregnant .What do I do? I am young and scared and need advice.
I know what you are going through I'm 73 days late, I took 4 hpt and all saod negative and I just had a blood test done 2 days ago and said negative, I was talkong to someone and she said I could still be pregnant because it is probably to early to tell. The lady that told me this said she had everything come back negative then 6 months later she found out she was pregnant. She told me to try to stick my fingers in my vaginal till I can reach my uterus she said if it close then I am pregnant, I haven't tried it yet but I will on my day off. Btw don't think you're crazy everything is happening for a reason.
I know this was a few years ago, but it's happening to me now.. My period is 3weeks late, I'm having pregnancy symptoms but negative tests.. I got a blood test done and am finding out the results today... I am wondering how it turned out for you??!
Also I'd like to add iv been havin headaches, intense backaches, dizziness, occasional nausea, easily put off food, some days hungry every hour or two, I noticed I'm going the bathroom more often, iv been getting cramps (mostly at left ovary) and last night I got a pain in my uterus area, it wasn't my at my bladder, and it lasted an hour!!
So weird Megane, I had a miscarriage in Dec 2011, my period is 32 days apart, and due this last month on the 23rd and i completely skipped and all my home tests are negative! Simililarities are bizzarre!
I am now 16 days late and beleive i am preggo
I had my last period on 22nd june 2012 and had unprotected sex (not exactly)...just rubbing and playing around on 8th July 2012 and then I didnt know that you could get pregnant by doing that :-(.....around 18th July I had brown color spotting for three days and did not get my period in July...I have taken 5 HPT's (FRER) and went to the doc for blood test on 5th august 2012 . The results came out today and he said that the level of hcg was less than 1miu/ml and the minimum you need to get pregnant is 3miu\ml. Did I get my blood test done too early?Can I still be pregnant...I am still not getting my period.I dont have any preg symptoms as such. Usually even my periods are quite normal with a 32-35 day cycle and I have problem free menses....maybe thats the reason im not getting periods :-(...I dont wanna be pregnant...please help!!
I too, am having the same issues. I just turned 37, have four children, the youngest of which just turned 10.  The difference is, I am ON the pill, yaz to be exact.  My period was due on July 29th, I ended up with very light spotting only noticible when I wiped and nothing other than that.  I have never, ever missed a period or had a late period except when pregnant. I have been exhausted, boobs hurting, headaches, etc for awhile, so I did take a hpt before my period was due which came back negative.  When my period didnt start on that Sunday, I called my family doctor and requested a blood test on Monday, which came back negative as well.  Still no period the folllowing week so I took another HPT and it was negative.  However, I am still having pregnancy symptoms, nausea (light and usually only when I am hungry which is typical for me I dont really get morning sickness) exhaustion, I just want to sleep, emotional (I am on antidepressants so emotional isnt something that happens to me unless I miss pills.) I dont know what is wrong with me.  I am of two minds about being pregnant, on the one hand I dont want to be, but on the other hand I do, at least it would explain my symptoms.  I have an appointment with my gyn on the 13th to discuss changing my bc pills and I will ask her about all of this then.  So far I have a few theories:
1. I AM pregnant and the tests were too early
2. My hormones are just out of whack causing the pregnancy symptoms and emotional stuff and iron level or thyroid levels are low causing the exhaustion.
3. Ovarian cysts
4. Pre-menopause (however I dont have alot of the symptoms they say you will have with this)

I will post an update after I talk to the doctor!
klevno
i mean JUNE 29
Hi, I am just confused. I had a positive pregnancy test on May 14, 2012. I went to the emergency room 2-3 weeks later because of lower abdominal pain and the blood and urine test came back negative. So then the following morning I went to the health department where I had my positive pregnancy test at on the 14th of May, and then the test came back negative.Then I was sent to a OB-GYN and had a blood test done the results came back negative. I had a light period on June 13th. I spotted three days before hand like I would for a normal period. My periods are normally heavy but this one was light and lasted 5-6 days. I skipped my period in July and as of tommorrow I will make 2 months without a period. I took a pregnancy test two days ago and my pregnancy test was negative. I took a pregnancy test last night when I went to the emergency room for lower abdominal pain and pain in my chest and the urine test was negative again. I have been experiencing nausea, breast tenderness, and dizziness after exercising. How do you get one positive and the rest negative and no period for two months???
oh i forgot to add i'm experiencing constipation as well.
i had a fainted positive line, got all the symtoms and went to doctor and test both blood and urine came negative they did a scan they only saw a sac of fluid on my uterus.
im feel sick and all pregnacy syptoms.
im feel sick and all pregnacy syptoms.
UPDATE:  saw the ob/gyn today and we are definitely changing my bc pills because she said it can become less effective after you have been on it for awhile, which could explain the hormone issues. I had been in the morning to do blood work for a recheck of my trigliceride levels and etc.  My triglicerides are through the roof, but everything else is ok. After talking to me she added an order for a thyroid, iron level check and pregnancy for hormone levels, not just yes or no.  She also did a pelvic exam and said that my uterus is the size of someone 8 weeks pregnant, which might be because i have had 4 other children.  I am scheduled for a vaginal u/s tomorrow morning to check for cysts, pregnancy and fibroids I imagine.  I will update tomorrow again, when I will know for sure!
Well heres my story:
My bf & I have been trying to conceive. May was around the time I've had my last normal period. Since then, I've had periodic bleeding coming around the time i would expect my period EXCEPT I would only bleed/spot for 1-3 days. Ive had ALMOST EVERY SYMPTOM possible....bloating, headaches, swollen gums, swollen feet, bigger nipples, mongomery glands, swollen breast/tenderness, nausea, i'm quite forgetful, sharp pains in joints... everything except morning sickness.... I've taken an HPT every month...NEG yesterday my negative was very faint which is different... I'm showing now.... I look pregnant.... I'd be 14 weeks if I had my damn confirmation.... I know what all of you are going through and it's frustrating me. Tomorrow I am going to a clinic and gonna request an ultra sound... Hoping maybe they can give me one to clear my mind.... IF I get it, ill be sure to update y'all.
I need some advice. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 8 years now and have been pregnant 2 times before. My first I was 17 and had an abortion due to the failure of bc. Last January, we miscarried. I now haven't had my period since June 14th 2012. I have been off bc for 2 years and we are not using any prevention. It's 2 months to the day that I have not had my period. I have taken about 6 HPT and all negative. I go to the ob/gyn Thursday but I am having so many symptoms of pregnancy it's insane. Then I saw online that if you really WANT to get pregnant, your body can sense it and trick you into thinking your pregnant when your not. How many people have had this happen to them? Were you indeed pregnant? Help!!
**update** made an appointment for blood work on Thursday probably won't get my results until Saturday or Sunday. The ultrasound clinic wouldn't allow me to get an ultrasound. I find it ******* retarded that we have to be positive, buy its not like you can't tell I'm not pregnant. Anyways an update as soon as I find out. Thanks for reading.
Some people test negative on an hpt try and request some blood work document your symptoms and changes in your body to inform your doctor make an appointment asap
I had spent months with pregnancy symptoms even this fluttering that turned into flip flops and kicking around in my abdomen. I was loosing weight but bloating more and more everyday. I tried cutting out breads, milks, and just about everything from my diet to help with the digestive issues. Nothing helped.

My symptoms were: acne, hunger, increased blood pressure, cramping, headaches, runny nose/cold, movement in abdomen, cold sores, back pain, cold feet, nausea, fatigue, clear/white fluid from nipples, excess discharge, extremely sore breasts, and was even getting blue lines on hpt tests.

Turns out after years of no intimate relations and an sudden abundance of it I was overloaded with prostaglandins. These are found in everybody and also in sperm. I began alternating between a childrens aspirin and an aleve everyday and the symptoms finally went away. The positive hpt tests were caused from a mild UTI because blood in the urine will trigger a false positive.
Hey Megane my name is Michelle my story is similar by alot!! I havent had my period since may 26 Im 24 years old Im hoping to be pregnant I have a doctors appointment sept 6 !!  what was your out come??
I get my blood results Monday or tomorrow.... Scheduled ultrasound on Tuesday eeeeeeeekkkkkkk I'm scared......
hello i havent had a period in six months i have had test they all came back negitve i do have milky discharge i have a popcorn feeling in my tummy some i am heavey set i am tired through out the day some times im more energetic but mostly tired i do eat strange thangs i do have a weired line from my pubic to my belly botton when i try to sleep it hard always uncofortable my nipples are really dark my lower adomen is achey some times my nipples do ache i have headaches i have gained weight i am always hungery some times i wake up it taste like i had been sucking on a pennie my uterise has inlarged I REALLY LIKE TO NO WHATS GOING ON IN MY BODY AND MY LAST PERIOD WAS MARCH,05,2012 AND IF I AM PREGNANT WHICH I REALLY HOPE BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE LOST A SON ILL BE DO DEC 31 OR JANUARY 01 PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED TO THE ONE"S THAT ARE GOOD LUCK AND HOPE THE BEST AND GOD BLESS PLEASE.......... HELP ME!!!!
Hopefully you are being seen by a good ob/gyn.  Have they looked into your thyroid?  Hypothyroidism can cause some of these symptoms as wells as PCOS.  good luck
so here's my story.......my last menstrual period started june 13th, 2012 it ended around the 18th or 19th then i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend june 22nd-23rd. on july 5th i had sharp pains in my ovaries area and a friend said i was ovulating i said okay then my period was due july 16th i spotted on the 17th and 18th (only when i wiped) then it stopped all together. and nothing since. i was due for my period on august 18th and nothing it's now the 19th and still nothing, but now im having slight cramping nothing painful just annoying for the last 3 days. so far i have sore breast off and on and tender nipples and a headache here and there plus my nipples are slightly darker and have nausea but no vomiting . i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative i went to the doctors on the 13th of august and had a negative blood test...but still wheres my period and why am i still having symptoms?.....HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there.  Well, first of all, you'ved tagged your story onto a really old post.  sometimes these get missed----  so for a sure response, it is always best to start your own thread by using the button at the top of this community that says "post a question."  :>)  

As far as pregnancy symptoms.  Honestly, it would be unlikely that you'd even have those at all this early on.  The way pregnancy symptoms work is that they begin when enough of the pregnancy hormone is in the body to create them and this grows with the growing baby.  Women typically begin having nausea associated with pregnancy around 6 weeks for this reason ---  that it takes some time for the hormones to build up and cause the symptom.  

It sounds like you had a weird period last month and perhaps you are having another one.  I'd assume your period is coming and if it doesn't show in a couple of days, purchase an over the counter, drug  store early response pregnancy test and take that.  I found out I was pregnant when I was trying 2 days BEFORE my period was due as those tests are that sensitive.

good luck.  I'm thinking you are having a strange period again this month and if that continues, you might want to ask your doctor about it.  peace
I NEED SOME HELP AS WELL. MY AF IS 4 DAYS LATE AND I HAVE SO MANY SYMPTOMS THAT POINT TOWARDS PG...FREQUENT URINATION,NAUSEOUS,LOWER BACK PAINS,LOWER STOMACH CRAMPS,SORE ITCHY SWOLLEN BREASTS,I EVEN HAVE WHITE MILKY DISCHARGE COMING FROM ONE BREASTS FOR NOW LOL,FATIGUE,HEADACHES,COLD LIKE SYMPTOMS(STUFFY NOSE,RUNNY NOSE,CONGESTION) AND I TOOK 2 HPT AND A BLOOD TEST ON TUESDAY WHICH ALL CAME BACK NEGATIVE. COULD IT BE TOO EARLY TO DETECT SOMETHING?
I just had a daughter 9 months ago. bled for 7 months after having her then had two normal periods. I have done 7 home pregnancy tests...1 was bad...1 was positive...rest were negative. Went to doctor Wednesday and urine and blood test came back negative. I am very frustrated because I know my body and know the only time I have smell sensitivity and sensitivity to food cooking is when I am pregnant. My breasts are tender and feel like they are leaking but they aren't..I haven't nursed in 2 months (daughter got numerous teeth and hurt to nurse). Why won't test show what I know is true?
I need some help please.. Ive missed 3 periods, so i took 3 hpt and they were negative, went to the doctors and they did a bloody test which also came back negative. But im so so tired, im feeling sick, im going to the toilet more often and the bottom of my stomach is really bloated. Should i go back to the doctors? Or am i crazy to think i could be still pregnant. I get told not to read these things on here but i want some more advise please.
Hi girls i feel sick. Blocked nose  headache. Light spotting. Dizzy and just yuk in my self. Not hungry and feelig sick when eating. Not right at all. I pos preg teat but extreamly faint. About 20mins or so. Feel strange and never felt like this before. Doc wants to see me middle of sept as so many neg tests. Plz advise what else this culd b.
Hi ladies..idk what's going on but I've had a time where my period didn't come for a cupple mnths the doc say it was my hornmones was otta wak due t weight gain.any how its been good befor now I'm feelin sick all the time I'm haven hurt burn neausea head aces my body hurts and I'm tierd as hell I go my period it usually last five days but this time it lasted eight days and was very little the got heavy then got light again and it stoped red not brown like usually I have a 7 yr old and have to terminations idk am I pregant oh an I took three test an they come out nagative this is getting on my nerves somebody help please
Question. My daughter is having the same issues on negative pg testing. I am 53 and this did not happen in my generation. However, my generation was the first to be on birth control pills from an early age through child bearing years. Can this possibly be the cause?
WHY YOU STILL MIGHT BE PREG EVEN WHEN THE TEST SAY NO!!!
I've been having alot of the same issues you are all experiencing.  So after alot of time researching I've came accross some really interesting information that I was totally unaware of until this very frustrating experience...when your body tells your pregnant but all the blood work and hpt's say your not.  
SO apparently the current blood tests, as well as most of the urine tests test for Hcg...we all are probably aware of that but what you may not know is that there is such a thing as VARIENT HCG'S which a  slightly different structure that go undetected with current tests available.  
ALSO... after about 7 weeks it is common for the Normal HCG to break down into a alpha unit and beta unit (Beta unit is what the normal blood test tests for) BUT the beta unit after week 7 can for some people ALSO BREAKS DOWN FURTHER into FRAGMENTS which ARE NOT ALWAYS DETECTIBLE BY THE REGULAR BLOOD TEST... actually too much of it will give a false negative on blood Hcg test!!! This may make it appear you are not pregnant or are experiencing a miscarriage!!!
So moral of the story we hear stories all the time of women who never got a positive pregnancy test but low and behold they do an ultrasound later in the process and find out they are in fact pregnant, but this has to be the reason why.  
It's important to to realize if you do find yourself pregnant and they are concerned that your levels are not rising at the rate they should when you hit week 7 they usually take that to determine you are going to have a miscarriage when in reality your levels could be rising and they don't have the ability to test the varients or the fragmented beta hcg you may be producing leading them to misdiagnose you witha miscarriage and push you to preform a D & C or take misoprostol to complete the miscarriage.
Also if you have tilted uterus it is also possible with a ultasound both abdominal and transvaginal that the ultrasound can be off as much a two weeks (a false two weeks behind in developement) because the sound waves can be distorted.  
So moral of the story we may very well be pregnant and the medical profession just does not have the ability to test for the variations in the hormones we produce. So if you feel like you are, then I say assume you are until your body goes back to normal...especially if you've excluded things like ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cysts and all other more serious causes have been ruled out.
the studies the prove the above...Varient Hcg and Fragmented Core Beta Hcg...
http://www.aacc.org/events/podcast/Documents/072709Gronowski.pdf
http://www.clinchem.org/content/56/12/1839.full.pdf

There are more out there.  If your still having symptoms and they tests are negative bring this up to your doctor and see if their lab has the ability to dilute the sample to see if a true positive can be obtained.
I havent had my period since march 26th; & i had 3 days bleeding and that was all in may; its now september; i have had negitive ept test & blood test; but yet my boobs are bigger; my stomach has a lil bump; i pee all the time; im more hungry then usual; I get headache all the time; my lower back hurts; you can feel something in my stomach; & i get these little pains here n there in my stomach;ect. Could I be pregnant & it just not be showing up??
the end of my last period was in july,16th...i had unprotected sex july 17th and 18th...two weeks after that i started to feel sick, i pushed it off as me getting a cold but i felt that their was something els wrong. soon i started wakeing up at weird times in the morning or night to eat weird foods, because what my mom cooks was makeing me sick, ( im 18 ) i almost threw up over the smell of coffe when she asked me what was wrong and i told her how i felt. well she bought me hpt so i took two and both of them were so faint i could barely see them. anyways, in the middle of week three i had pink blood, then istarted bleeding lightly for half of the day which is unusall for me because im a heavy bleeder and it was way too early for me to start. after that day it stoped and i started feeling worse. headaches, back pain, my nipples are sore, slight cramps..i keep getting the feeling my period is going to start but it never dose. by week four i went to the hospital and got a blood test, it came back negative..but the symptoms never stopped. and tonight i took another hpt test and it was negative. but my period has not come at all and its sept 10!!!  the sickness over smells or food isnt so bad anymore but i keep getting these killer headaches and i have to pee a lot. i dont know what to do though, my family and friends think im crazy for thinking iam even though the tests came back negative but i have this feeling that iam. ive been doing things i dont normally do, i stoped smokeing, no drinking alchol or energy drinks ect. i eat all the time, i get moody easily, and i am always tired or dizzy...hell i even catch myself rubbing my stmoach without thinking!! i feel like im going crazy not knowing. has anyone gone through this?
hey i had sex 3 weeks ago 4weeks ago my period 3 days let am having all these smyphons but done test today was negative still could i be pregnant..the doctor done bloods for everything elese and all came back clare.but i had sex day my period was finished 2 3 days after it then 11 days after period could u tell now if you were pregnant someone help me please..my doctor wasnt much help and she refused do blood pregnancy test
Many thanks for giving a rational to all this crazyness...
I am medical by profesion, and never expected to challenge the science... Now, even though I perfectly understand and know how to interprete all the results (facts) that the urine or blood test have shown to me, they didn't really match with sympthoms (psicological?? that's what I first thought..)... I've been tested for thyroid, plus certain amount of antibodies that could affect my hormon levels... everything seem to be fine... Got the symthoms, the faint blue lines... a positive HPT 4 days after my period was due and the same day a blood test as negative as a 2,5IU/ml value can be.. after that I tried to test again (HPT).. no faint lines anymore or any sign of interior life ;).. well here I am, I've made research in many scientific publications and websites (pubmed for eg) and there's nothing really describe about this topic even though seems to be thousands of women experiencing the same...
I am impressed and have o say started to read this kind of forums with a very high skepticisim but currently, even if it turns that I am not pregnant, which is most likely what will happen, I will follow up ... I am spanish, live in germany and I was able to briefly read post in 3 languages... the same all over europe.. never heard about the HCG Variant though, just read was a recently finding.. but got some interesting data about it.. so after all this monologue, what I meant to say to you since the very beggining was THANKS for sharing and following up, just complaining and not trying to find out responses we won't get anywere.

Thanks Rabens
Congrats to you! Thanks for sharing what you went through!
I am the same way,  the right side of your stomach & above the belly bottom get hard. I haven't had my cycle since 7/16 & also have had 3 negative pregnancy test. What are the chances of me expecting & the test didn't catch it. Here are the days that I too the test:
Aug 22: Negative
Aug 30: Negative
Sept 5: Negative
Blood Test Sept 11: Negative
But yet I've been eating at random times when I normally wouldn't be eating, my breast have increased and the  areolas on the right breast have gotten darker.  But, yet they say im not pregnant.  I'm going to see a new doctor on October 4.  Were these the same symptoms that you were having?
I know the information does not help too much with the waiting and uncertainty but it lets me know I could very well still be pregnant.  I'm in the medical field too, so I know that's what prompted me to keep looking when things were not feeling right. I like you had some faint positives.  
I had a weird period July 22, 2012.  I always have really heavy periods that run 7 full days.  This one had a day of spotting then nothing for 24 hours then a really really light flow for 24 hours followed by two more days of spotting...NEVER had anything like it before.  Then the next week I felt really off, never been pregnant but i felt distinctively different extreme bloating, uneasy stomach, constipated, small stretching like pains over my uterus had to pee constantly.  I did tests all of which were negative over the next two weeks. Finally i went into my nurse practitioner and she did a pelvic exam and urine test which was negative and sent me for a ultrasound concerned about ovarian cancer (though it's way more likely for me to be pregnant).  The ultrasound came back with a "functional"cyst on each ovary but no pregnancy obvious.  Well i kept feeling pregnant so I took more tests and finally around Monday August 12th I also started getting faint positives which continued til Sunday August 18.  Monday i worked all day didn't test again, then that evening started cramping and had light spotting bright red thought for sure i miscarried or was experiencing a chemical pregnancy.  The bright red spotting lasted 24 hours followed by more off and on really light brown and bright red spotting for three more days.  Went to urgent care Tuesday August 21st (the day after the start of the cramping and bleeding) they did a urine and beta which came up negative (beta 1.2).  So at that point i was sure i had a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage. But by the next day and through the week my pregnancy like symptoms progressively have worsened nothing has went back to normal and my symptoms are still really strong and increasing. Now I am just waiting to see if my period will come this next round.  The "period" that started August 20 again was not anything like my regular periods, also I usually run on a 25-26 day cycle and it started on day 30.  I have continued to take hpt's and they are still showing negative. It's very confusing, very frustrating and no matter how you try and just ignore it and think of something else it still dominates your thoughts.  It would be different if my body just went back to normal.  Now if my period comes i have to wait 5 days after the start to redo the ultrasounds and if it doesn't come i'm getting another ultrasound anyways to see what's going on in there.  It's interesting that the tests that i did get positive though faint on for that whole week tested for the H-Hcg ( the varient  that the fetus can produce from the time of conception and continue producing until a few weeks after implantation takes place).  So if the ultrasound comes back negative i can be pretty confident i'm not pregnant any more unless i have an ectopic and they are missing it.  I don't know that I'll ever believe the blood and urine tests over my own body now after learning what i did about the flaws of the current tests available.  Today is day 25 if you count the August 20th bleed as a period so I'm anxiously and not very patiently waiting.  I really think that those studies have to be the anwser to what alot of us are going though maybe not all by any means but there is no way that it is not alot more common then they know since they do not have to ability to test for it yet.  I hope you find the anwsers you are looking for and I'm glad if that info gave even one other person alittle peace of mind.  It's still hard to wait but at least it lets us know that we are not crazy and it's not in our heads, the symptoms are likely very real and just caused by a varient or a false negative that the medical community just does not have the capability to test yet. After reading those studies and that information I don't think I really believe in the phantom or hysterical pregnancy, at least not as often as the doctors claim.
I say you could definately be ready my post right above your comment.  Go in and have them do an ultrasound...If they tell you there is no way your pregnant that it is all in your head because the tests were negative,tell them you are concerned about ovarian cancer and claim you are having abdominal pain as alot of the pregnancy symptoms overlap with those symptoms then there is no way they can deny that it is "medically necessary." If that fails show them the studies that I posted above, it proves that not every women produces the normal Hcg and that some of us will produce false negatives due to beta core fragments.
I need some help I'm 24 with a 5 yr old son an with him I had a missed period, but had a neg pt then a invalid then finally a positive. When I finally went to the doctor I was 6 wks. But since then I went from depo shot, to the pills. Bout 3 r 4 months ago I tried the nuvaring but started having problems so then I stop using birth control an having unprotected sex so now my periods have been very light an I took 2 pt an both negative. My symptoms have been breast tender, backaches, nausea.....Please help!!!!
Hi Rabens,
Just read your last post.
Well... I am basically in the same page you are at the moment..
My last 'normal' period came last august 3rd.. I should start by saying me and my partner are not actively planning or looking for a baby.. but exactly when I was ovulating ( by 15th to 17th august) we were quite active and we didn't use contraception... I had a 'strange' period which started august 21st (exactly a week after), but was intermitent, brown ('old' blood), only noticed when I went to the bathroom so very light and lasted for 4 days ... I knew that wasn't a period, my first thought was 'it didn't have to come until the 30th of aug', but well, I just moved on for a couple of days.. until I developed a feeling ( and here is the bit science cannot explain and myself neither) that made my strongly believe that I was pregnant.. I think this was by the 25th .. after that I started testing, with no positive results (too early of course).. then I got the faint lines.. in the meantime and suddenly I started feeling exhausted, bit dizzy sometimes, mild headaches (I never have headaches!).. and from the 29th on a mild ovaric pain..
I thought my period then would come, but never showed up.. on the 4th of september (4 days after my period due) I got the positive urine test, went to the Gynecologist and got the quantitative hcg... as I mentioned, negative.
The thing is she said (from the macroscopy/exploratory analisys) I was in a secretory phase (luteal), with probably high level of hormones due to my cervix mucus and the uterine lining (10-11mm.. FYI when the cycle start is around 3mm and grows until 11 aprox, depending on each woman, by the end of the cycle... with the menstruation again becomes 3mm an so on)..
Well.. my progesterone levels were 1,5ng/ml.. this would correlates with the starting of the cycle (day 3 aprox)..
I really wonder what's wrong with the lab results, since doesn't seems to correlate with the exploratory results.
I've been checking my cervix mucus (unfortunately the Temperature, mucus plus HPT is the only methods I have access to), since I remember is white and dense.. my temperature it's been 36.6 to 37 in the last 13 days.. but I never messured temperature before so I cannot compare.
Whatever, HPT keeps on coming negative.. white white.. no faint lines anymore.. AND my period is still not here (not even if that light spotting was a period).. simply NO MENTRUATION AT ALL.
Still tired, mild headaches and mestruation pain, mild low back pain, bigger breast,a nd sore, darker and sensitive nipples, Motgomery foliculum are inflamated..
I just haven't shared with anybody any of this symthoms since I went to the gynecologist.. don't want anybody thinking I have a phycological pregnancy when I was even NOT looking for a baby..
Tomorrow I have a new appointment with another Gynecologist, a Professor in Gynecology Obstetrics and Hormons .. so I will let you know what comes up.
This just didn't ever happen to me before, I was extremelly regular in my periods (28days cycles), and the feeling.. well.. something is creating all this, and it is not my brain I am pretty sure, there have been many reasons that lead me to think I could be pregnant.
Today.. I just don't know what to think anymore, I would be extremelly happy if I am, I can continue with my life with no sadness If I am not.. I JUST NEED TO KNOW, like you, what is going on.. need an answer because I really don't believe stress can cause this..
Opppsss.. didn't mean to write so long.. :)
Will keep you updated on what were the results, however, as proven... each person is unique and the 'one fits all'.. that an old fashion sentence and it is what is follow in the protocols for many docs... we have to start treating each patient as UNIQUE and individual .. and don't jump in into diagnosis test without listening and making a good anamnesis first.

Kind regards,
DrJl
By the way Rabens.. today is day 29 for you (isn't it??).. any news?
Did you go to get an ultrasound done yet?
What I don't get to understand from your symthoms is your 2 light flow bleedings..'implantation-like'.. despite I've read light bleedings are possible in the first trimestre .. as long as it is not linked to colics or strong beelings..
I guess you are actively looking for a baby, aren't you?
And just curiosity, how old are you?
I am 31, so I guess all this is not age related neither ;)

My husband and I have been trying for almost 3 years. I have had one miscarriage about 2 years ago. I am 26 yrs old and have had normal regular periods since I started my period at the age of 12. We started seeing a fertility doctor in February and found out that I have only one tube that works and that the other is blocked by fatty tissue. I had regular periods in July and August and was due for my period 3 weeks ago but it has not arrived. I have never been this late before. My husband and I took a trip in August just to get away and since then I have not been feeling well. I have not been feeling well since August 18th. My husband and I had sex 14 days ago and there happened to be blood so I instantly thought I was miscarring again. That same day I took a home test and there was one strong line and one faint line. So I started thinking I was pregnant or that the hormone was still in my system. I have taken numerous tests since then and they where all negative. I have also been to the doctors twice. The first was for the urine test which came back negative. My doctor gave me hope and said he thought I was pregnant because of all my signs and symptoms so I started acting like it. I went back to the doctors today, 7 days later from when I took the urine test and I had a blood test done. It also came back negative. My doctor is sending me to the OBGYN tomorrow to get checked out. I am so scared that if I am not pregnant than what is going on with my body. I really wanna know either way. Today makes day 19 that I am so called LATE..... If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thank you and I wish everyone well and happy baby thoughts to all...
I am going thru the same things I am so confused because I think i FEEL THE BABY MOVING BUT. So I am so glad to see other peoples post to know that I am not going crazy just becuase I want another child.
Hi.  I have been really busy at home and work and not had time to follow up recently.  I'm still more confused then ever.  I got another "period" which was September 14th, basically the same as the last two really light for 24 hours, then spotting for 3 days again nothing like my normal used liners the whole time.  I finally stopped taking home HPT's as they are negative. My only beta hcg blood test was August 21st and I have not had the repeated yet as I had to have a follow up ultrasound from the one on August 9th.  

Went in for my follow up ultrasound last Thursday (September 20) which would have been 6 weeks since my last ultrasound and 5 weeks since the week of positive pregnancy tests and I arrived early as I'm supposed to so they took me early and wouldn't you know they images that were transabdominal were really poor quality and non-diagnostic as my bladder didn't fill enough b/c they took me too early.  I truely was expecting to finally get some anwsers but no luck there.  So in the mean time I've had all the same symptoms but now (for the last two weeks) add a bunch of weird movement in my abdomen, accross my belly and below my ribs, my stomach is distending fruther and now it doesn't matter what time of day the bloat has turned to constant distention(and growing).  I'm really concerned b/c it feels like there is a volleyball in my stomach pushing my diaphagm and stomach up and making my upper abdominal muscles tender and tense and my lower ribs are also tender to the touch and ache.  I feel like i'm pregnant 4-5 months, not saying I am but it feels like there is a baby moving around and I get repetative "kick" like feelings but not just in one location, they move around.  Maybe it's just bowels but I've NEVER felt this stuff before.  I'm 34 and married, I've never been pregnant and we are not trying but I'm not on any birth control.  We simply do pull out method (and have been the last year) as if we get pregnant we'd be fine with it.  We had a couple episodes in June and July where we did not pull, so techniquelly 16 weeks along could be a possibility...but obviously something should show up on tests!!  
A few things i learned however.  I read films as it's part of my profession, not ultrasound specifically but x-ray and mri so basic concepts apply.  I had a pelvic ultrasound when all this started and they saw a couple functional cysts and everything else the radiologiest said was "normal", the follow up ultrasound was to recheck the cyst.  I read the images myself and believe I may have a bicornuate uterus and there is something coming off the top of my uterus like anther section perhaps fibroids and the views were limited nothing much above the uterus even with the transvaginal.  The transvaginal ultrasounds which are supposed to be so great do not transmit an image above the top of the normal uterus, so if you have a ectopic located above the uterus the transvaginal will likely not catch it and despite what some people claim the TRANSVAGINAL Does NOT scan the whole abdemon it's range is limited. When i recieved my current ultrasound images they were horrible quality (even the transvaginal!) and were basically non-diagnostic and had i not viewed the images myself to see this it would have been unknown to me, I would have just believed the report saying the uterus and ovaries are unremarkable.  So sorry this is so long but I'm still confused as ever if not more, so now i'll be setting an appointment up with an obgyn to check for bicornate uterus, fibroids, check for extrauterine ectopic (prior to this i was working with a nurse practitioner as i hadn't a postitive test when the symptoms began and was doing the ultrasound evaluation).  And if all that is clear i'm going in for an abdominal ultrasound to see if maybe i have a tumor or some other growth that maybe just happens to be occurring with these pregnancy like symptoms.  Again I'm so sorry this is so long.  And so wish i had a definate anwser!!
Did you find anything new out?  You certainly sound pregnant to me.  I've had all the same symptoms you've mentioned (and continue to) other than actually missing my periods.  My sypmtoms could still just be hormones left over from a chemical pregnancy and maybe something else going on in my upper abdomen or GI system at the same time but if you haven't had your period yet at all I'd bet your still pregnant.  I hope your doctor listens to you and takes you seriously and/or at least gets you an ultrasound soon to have a better look as to what is going on in there.
i have had three pregnancy test over the last week and all three have have had a second faint line so i went to the doctors and had a blood test and it came back negative where do i go from here
Hi i am kinda goin thru the same thing but my period is 2 months late. I have taken a urine and a blood test and both came out negitive but I can feel slight pain at the bottom of my stomach and i have been pregnant b4 so I have felt the feeling b4. Everyone is saying I cant be pregnant but my periods are never late unless Im pregnant. Plus im feeling little flutters in my stomach do you think I can stiil be pregnant regardless of the negitive tests?
hi there
im so glad to find this page.im 41 and a mother of 8,yes 8 children my youngest is 4 years and i think i really should know when im pregnant .i had a D&C at the end of january 2012 my hubby and i had unprotected sex first week in feb ,and a few more times after wards.had
no period in march.and had very light one in april,then none til june which was light enough to .then nothing til late september which wasnt heavy at all.all through the last few months i have felt pregnant but umteen pregnancy tests say all negative went and had bloods done all negative .doc thinks its phantom,yet im sitting here with a very small bump and my hubby and i have hands on my tummy feeling kicks or movements and tests are all saying pregnant i know its possible for me to have a phantom pregnancy but my husband cant imagine kicks .any help greatfully apreciated.
I am absolutely befuddled and wondered if I could share my story and if anyone can relate at all.

The day my period was due I took a pregnancy test and got a positive result. I had had some symptoms all the previous week so I felt fairly confident I was. I played badminton and started having twinges and sharp pains and started spotting a little. The pains started to get a little worse but were still only mild so I took myself to the doctor just to see what was going on. They did a urine test and confirmed pregnancy too. Told me to book in for a scan, took my bloods and told me to come back the following day to repeat blood test. I went in the following day and told the blood test was negative. The called the day after and said the second blood test was negative as well. I was rather confused by this. I still had twinges but no bleeding. Three days later I started having horrendous cramps and bright red bleeding. Well I assumed the inevitable was happening. It must have been a chemical pregnancy. Now normally I bleed for 7 days straight, very heavy with loads of clots, not little clots BIG BIG clots (sorry if TMI). But I had none of that. In fact my bleeding lasted only 3 days. WHAT THE??!!  My boobs started swelling again once the bleeding stopped and I started getting nauseous in the evenings. I played badminton again a week later and started getting bad pains again and slight spotting. EH?! Over the following few weeks, pains didn't stop, pulling down in my pelvic area, sharp pains every now and then, lifting heavy stuff caused spotting. Sheesh! So I waited patiently for my next period to start, assuming that it would be incredibly heavy and long as it would have two periods worth to expel, as it surely didn't get rid of everything from the last round of bleeding.  OMG the PAIN! Two days before bleeding started, I hurt like blinken hell! Then a day of no pain, then the bleeding started. A few clots this time, very heavy bleeding but once again only three days of bleeding. I have never ever had a three day period in my life!! I WISH this was a regular occurance. However a week on and I am still hurting. Three weeks ago my heartbeat started becoming quite pronounced in my abdomen. I can literally see it jumping through my skin. Yesterday when I sat down, my pants were riding a little too low and got stuck on the lower part of my abdomen and I could feel my pulse really strongly just above my pubic bone. Three days ago I had a weird discharge (TMI sorry) but it wasn't egg white like, ya know the stringy slippery kind... it was more of a jelly globby thing, about the size of a small marble. Slightly yellow in colour with a couple of spots of blood. This continued when I wiped for most of two days. My boobs are still a cup size larger than when this is all started. They still swell in the evenings and hurt and I get pains in them. I still have pains in my lower abdomen. I have a pulling and pinching from my ovary areas down to my Vag area and it's all just ridiculous. I'm still getting negative pregnancy tests of course. Because clearly I am no longer pregnant... but what the heck is going on?
I've read all sorts of things online, cryptic pregnancies etc. Sheesh.
My maternal grandmother had issues with cysts and my paternal aunt had her periods throughout her pregnancies. I have one child already, I have been pregnant 4 times before and quite frankly these pains are similar to the pregnancy I had before I had my son. Except pregnancy tests are negative and I have weird as heck periods. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Waiting on an u/s to see what is going on, but that could still be a month away.
ok everyone here is my issue....about 3 months ago my and my hubby had sex and he didnt finish..well about 2 weeks ago i started to feel like something was flipping inside my stomach ..i have had my period heavy flow and all at the normal time for about 5 days each month and now i am randomly wanting to eat more and drink more my breasts are sore ,tired all the time and getting headaches all the time ..i have a 3 yr old and all of this seems like it did when i was prego with her ...so my question is do yall think i should do a hpt? or is it all in my head?
I'd just do one. Sorts it out really quickly.
I have a question i have miss my period for 3 1/2. Months i have tired,gained 10 to 15 pounds in the past 2 to 3 month i was very petite now have gotten really big every where but my tummy area thigh breast love handle which i never had before.my breast is sore and milk is in there i squeezed them yesterday and milk came out of them...i took 3 urine and 1 blood test and all of them say negative the doctor tested me for thyroids,liver,kidney and everything came back ok...so why my period is still missing in action for almost 4 months and noww milk is forming in my breast even with a negative blood test and urinie test could still be pregnant right now my breast feel like rocks...
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  You've tacked your question onto a very old post.  Sometimes it is easier to get a lot of repsonses by posting your own question as these often get missed.  Just for future reference . . .

Now, I would go to the doctor and discuss hypothyroidism with him/her.  Hypothyroidism (slow thyroid) can absolutely cause these symptoms.  Issues with the pituitary gland can also be related to all of this.  And all of this can also be related to low level depression.  It is a bit of a ring of things that can create what you descirbe.

I also had the same thing you describe years ago.  I even had prolactemia (leaking of breasts).  My thyroid was out of whack and my pituitary gland had an issue.  Mine self corrected but sometimes you need intervention given medically.  So, please talk to your doctor about this.

Lots of luck to you.  peace
I thought I'd clarify this ----  the reason my periods were abnormal and the prolactemia was involved is that the thyroid/pituitary gland are responsible for your hormones.  My hormones were very unbalanced.  Depression plays a role as it will affect the thyroid and hormones.  Often if you have hypothyroidism, you will have some depression.  Often if you have some depression, you'll have hypothyroidism.  Not always, but often.

So, I'd start with discussing your thyroid with your doctor.  I was in my mid 20's when I had these problems.  good luck dear
faith wat was d out come of ur test, i wld really like to knw cause we re both having same issues......myself and my hubby ve been ttc for three years now.so am crossing my fingers on dis.
I feel so crazy! So-- my boyfriend and I had a condom break in the beginning of September. We know sperm got in me. Well, we talked and said we were okay if I was..Well, 3 days after my period was due..I get your more likely 2 weeks after period but please just read on..So I bleed 2 days what seems normal..figured I got it...Then it just stops..no slimming like usual just stops..Figured it was odd..2-3 days later I spot a couple hours one day only..Well 3 weeks after the condom break I took a blood test which was negative..Next period was due Oct.3 on the 2nd I had a day of spotting-very very light bleeding unlike any period I've ever had! Then on the 3rd I had very very little bit of spotting(all brown..sorry tmi)..the kind I really didn't need a thing but used it anyways..The fourth I had a couple brown and nothing else..I knew this was not anywhere near normal since my periods are usually heavy 4-7 days and on rare occasions I've had a med.heavy 3 day but never anything like that..Well, I took a preg test. By this point we do want a positive..Well, HPT started and it was the kind to have a C and a T. It had the line that goes across to show it's working then it shows yes or no by one or two lines..Well, in the first 30 seconds I had a line show up pretty dark in the T(which if there was 2 lines that'd been a positive) but this was while it was still in process with the process thing going across. Well, once that was done it came up negative and the positive line thing disappeared. Figured that was odd but probably just the dye..?Well, five days after that I spotted when I wiped one day and nothing else..What is wrong with me?? Doc said if no normal period come back next time..Ugh! I feel crazy and know the odds of pregnancy are so so slim but what is wrong with me?? Probably going to ask for a ultrasound I guess if period is not right yet again this month on the 30th when due. Boyfriend has been depressed since the negative result. We're not getting any younger and he seems to have a little hope that I am still but I don't think so much..Other symptoms related or not are: gas-belching and farting(ew), heartburn,and lower back aches. Send a prayer my way...Love to be a first time mom and he a first time dad at 26 & 27.
I would see another doctor. Several OB's do blood test. GL