later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?.............
Simple question here, has anyone ever had a negative blood test and negative urine test and went on with their daily routine and a month or so later found out you were in fact pregnant while having ultrasound done. If this has happened to anyone or perhaps someone you know, please respond, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.

ms_smiles
I have the same issue as you both apparently. I went off b/c on Aug 22 when i had my last period. I haven't started since and no blood on my toilet paper at all. If I am preggers, I'd be 10 weeks and 4 days according to a calculator online.

I took two home test and one blood test, both negative. My doctor is trying to rule out PCOS Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome which is more common than women think. My sister has it and was never able to have a child. It's basically when the male hormones in your body are too high and reject babies and mess up your period.

Hopefully, that's not my case. I have to go see a reproductive endocrinologist later this month to see what they say about it all.

I do have symptoms though. No leaky breasts, not that I'm aware of anyway. But I do have light, quick cramps sometimes, serious nausea right now :( and bloating, being tired...etc. I have all that but still negative tests. I'm kind of scared to take another test though and find out I'm not again...if I really am not.

When they were testing for PCOS, which they still haven't ruled out, they also did an ultrasound. I thought if I was they would see something in there! I mean, shoot, that's how you can tell right? Well, they didn't see anything but they did see one of my ovaries that was like 50% a huge cyst. We naturally have cysts in our ovaries but this one was huuuuuuuuuge. The other ovary was just fine. But anyway, my friend who has 4 kids told me that even if I was pregnant, the fetus would be too small to see at the time of my ultrasound. So that's reassuring. She thinks I might be. My husband who has 2 kids from an ex-wife thinks I am. My mom thinks I might be and is giving me advice accordingly. (Eat crackers if you feel sick when you wake up - even before you get out of bed, don't drink a lot of drink when you eat...etc) So fingers crossed!
I'm so happy I'm not alone. I am trying to find a doctor that will take me even though I don't have insurance (long story). Because of that I had to tell one of my male friends who have lots of connections. Besides that only my boyfriend, brother, and mom know. Keep me posted on the PCOS. I have read about that and asked my mom if it is in the family and it's not but there are other things. Good luck to everyone.
Well, it's not necessarily passed in the family I don't think. My sister that has it is a 1/2 blood sister. Her full blood (my other 1/2 sister) has 4 kids biologically! So who knows what the answer is.

My mom thinks that one of my other sister has it because she has a little more than she should body hair. Body hair, acne, long time between periods, insulin issues, hair loss, are signs of PCOS. I really hope I don't have it! I have acne now because i'm not on b/c anymore. I have some facial hair but not a lot. This is the first period I've missed ever! I was always regular before.

We all have a bit of facial hair but she has more than she should, and I guess hair on her back? I have no idea.

I have 4 sisters, two 1/2 and two full blood. Only one has kids so far but the two blood sisters aren't trying yet, little ole me, the youngest.
im sooo relieved that iam not the only woman goin through this!!! i havnt seen any blood for 4months and both tests negative!!! but weird thing is i spotted not even for an hour in september the doctor ran tests on me for everything, and still nothing... he is now sending me for an ultra sound in december to rule out an ovarian cyst so i guess ill find out everythin there, but to the others take care and hope all is well, hope im healthy enough to have a baby lol

Cree_dime581
This happened to me last summer. I was 5 weeks pregnant before any tests came out positive. I knew I was pregnant way before that, but the tests were all negative. Then at 8 weeks, 3 weeks after getting a positive pregnancy test I had a miscarriage. I am positive that the lack of hormones that caused the tests to come out negative for 5 weeks during my pregnancy were directly correlated with the miscarriage.  
yes i have it was so wired i hadn't had a period in three months and i was having really bad stomach pain so i want to the ER and had a blood test done and it came back neg, and so did all the home test i had taken, so they said that i was fine and sent me home i went back up a week later with the same pain and the did and ultra sound and i was almost four months pregnant they said it was very rare and the doctor i saw had never seen it but had read about it.  Good Luck
My brother is bringing me another pregnancy test (it's been about a month since I last tested) I also have plans to go to the red-cross and get info on who i can go see to get checked up.

I too have never missed a period except when I went of the pill last year. But since January they have been regular, every 5 weeks (about). I don't know, I guess only time will tell.

But like I told everyone (who knows) I am going to stay away from everything bad for me until I know. No alcohol or medication. I will take my vitamins and iron pills like a good girl every day.

In my heart I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I am warming up to the idea, but I don't want to get my hopes up to far just to have something go wrong.
They tell you to take folic acid pills too. Those are good for early development. Not a lot though, that can be bad. Just take the like 400 mg a day or something.

What did the test say?
yes let us know what happens with the test! Hope everything goes well
That is exactly what i am going through i have had 2 negitive urine test and 1 blood test .. but i am going crazy i have all the symptoms and i know i was obvulating wheni had sex and i am never late with my period and i have not had one yet!!! its been a month but the doctor said they should be able to telll by now... i am just freaking out because my body is telling me different.. i seriously thought i was crazy!!!!!!!!
I will take the test this Saturday, for the folic acid pills I have looked for them but still haven't found. I will let you guys know asap.

My mother always told me to listen to my body...she knew she was pregnant with me before she even exspected her period. But she also never had problems with pee sticks.
Sorry it took so long but the test came back neg. again. So I guess something else must be up. Anyway good luck to everyone.
I'm so sorry! At least you took a test! I'm too chicken, and broke :(
Turns out, when i had my pregnancy test done. I wasn't pregnant...yet. My egg was fertalized but not attached yet! I'm 9 weeks pregnant!

I do suggest talking to your Dr's though. They know more than I do. The PCOS thing is real too and common. Check into it!
PCOS seems to be fairly miss understood.  This condition can affect everyone a little differently.  It is treatable with medications and more importantly diet.  Also question your diagnosis because as people are becoming familiar with this condition it is being used as a 'easy' explanation for symptoms that could be caused by other illnesses.
Ok people i need some help. I believe if i am pregnant that i am about 9 weeks but its showing up negative on blood and urine tests. i had SHARP pains in left side of my uterus. no period in like 2 and a half months and i am producing colostrum. i dont kinow wats wrong even though the test was neg i shouldnt be producing colostrum. no pills being taken to raise my hormone level. any ideas?
I'm not sure about the leaking, but have you had an ultrasound done? That's how I found out I was pregnant.

The pain could be a cyst also, they hurt. If you had pain on both sides, I'd say it might be your abs stretching out to accommodate the new being in your belly.
This thing happened to me exactly. I test my urine every month because my period is very irregular i just get them like every 4-5 months... Last september I tested myself twice because breasts felt so tender and swollen but no morning sickness.  The test turned out to be negative.  My tummy started to grow a bit and I thought it was just fat.  This november I took another test and it finally showed I was positive. I was thinking that maybe I was just a couple of months pregnant until I had my ultrasound and found out im 17 weeks pregnant.
just wondering the type of blood test you are talking about which one was it? im still trying to figure out whats going on. i think im getting bigger but not sure. my breasts are definately larger and i am making milk. i keep getting pains in my abdomen. but beta quant blood test and urine tests are negative. could i be pregnant but not be producing the hormone to show on the test?
you dont really know if your making milk.

no if your late enough where your "making milk" (which is actually after a baby is born), and your getting bigger (late first trimester on) then you should be getting a postive hpt

if you have any negative blood test.......your not pregnant