Women's Health Community
leaking breast milk? Still a virgin.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

leaking breast milk? Still a virgin.

I am a nineteen year old female, almost twenty, and am still a virgin. I noticed a couple weeks ago when I squeeze my nipples, or press a certain spot on my breasts that a white liquid and sometimes a clear liquid with it comes out of my nipple. But, not just like, a little bit, but quite a bit. I'm definitely not pregnant since I got my period since experiencing the leaking, and I am still a virgin.

I was recently diagnosed with depression (about two months ago), and have been taking a pill called Wellbutrin. Could my anti-depressant be causing this? Or is it something else, like an infection or disease?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would bring this up with your doctor and ask him/or her about this. It might be a side effect or it can be a sign of something else. good luck.
Blank
Alright, thank you. :)
Blank
219241_tn?1357815389
The pituitary gland produces a hormone called prolactin, if you aren't pregnant or breast feeding then it should not be happening. Ask the doctor to check you pituitary gland hormones. Often it is caused by a little tumour (these are NEVER cancerous)
Blank
Good to know! Thank you!
Blank
I am a 30 year old virgin like you and I had the same experience of leaking milk since I was 22. Like you, I also have depression. My doctor told me that stress can lead to high prolactin levels in your blood.

Take care and I hope you feel better :) <3
Blank
I am a 30 year old virgin like you and I had the same experience of leaking milk since I was 22. Like you, I also have depression. My doctor told me that stress can lead to high prolactin levels in your blood.

Take care and I hope you feel better :) <3
Blank
I'm only 15 and its happening to me! Idk what to do but I'm afraid to tell my mom!!! And I'm still a virgin!! But I am on meds
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...