left hip-pelvic area severe pain
I have severe pain in my left hip-pelvic area ( more towards the pelvic area. I can feel the pain when I am just siting around, but its not extreme. However, when I start walking around it starts to hurt. Not everystep hurts, but just about every single step. When my left leg goes back it hurts. When I go to sit down and stand up it hurts. 9/10 pain. very sharp, stabbing pain. when I am lying down and move my body to a certain position it hurts. It doest hurt when I cough, and my PA was feeling around down there and didnt feel anything pop or move around. When I was getting xrays done....the lady had me lay down and drop my left leg to its side and it was extremely hurt. Do you have any ideas on what is wrong? My PA was sure what was wrong. Thank you

This discussion is related to Pelvic fluid, pelvic swelling, hip pain and severe back pain.