lesion to a bump

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

lesion to a bump

Okay so about two months ago I had sex and there was some tearing afterwards on the skin between the opening of my vagina to my anus.  After about a month it stopped being an issue there was no pain and no obvious signs it was still torn, now I have a slight bump there, it’s the only one and from time to time it itches and can be painful when wiping.  It is the only bump and the itching is not at the site of the bump… is that a healing thing or is it possible I have something else?  It hasn’t blistered like herpes would and there is only one of them… so what could this be? It kind of feel like I have a yeast infection but there is no discharge.  The bump is at the top of the lesion where the tearing was the deepest so I wonder if they are even related considering
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present?  The bump and itching may indeed be a part of the natural healing process of the tissue. However, if it has been a few months already and these symptoms persist or recur, further evaluation may need to be done to rule out infection. Take care and do keep us posted.
cowgirlup249 commented on cowgirlup249's status
cowgirlup249 TTC #2 Comment
pb95 commented on pb95's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals