let me know about my problem
hello my name is abdul and iam 20 yrs male,  from lat one month i had a pane in my right side of the chest and some problem in breathing and i had done my x-ray and doctor sugessted me for ct-scan of my chest and he is in doubt or he is not teling me that i am suffering from tuberculosis and when i had showed him the reports of ct-scan he is telling me to go through  branchoscopy iam confused please can anybody carify me and the details of the report of ct-scan is beow....

* CT scan of chestwas performed without iv contrast in axial plane with coronal reconstruction.

* consoiation with cavity and air bronchogram seen in right prosterior segment of upper lobe.

* mild volume loss with traction on posterior aspect of major fissure. centrilobular opacities seen in surrounding lung parenchyma with small nodules and tree in bud pattern.
*rest of lung segments appear normal.

* no pleural effusion on both sides.

*Trachea and oesophagus are norma.

*Bothmain bronchi, carina and hia are normal.

*No significant mediastinal adenopathy.

* No focal lesion in visualized bones.

IMPRESSION

FEATURES OF CONSOIDATION WITH CAVITY AND ENDOBRONCHIAL SPREAS IN RIGHT UPPER LOBE-SUGGESTIVE OF KOCHS ETIOLOGY.

FOR CLINICAL CORRELATION.

THIS IS THE COMPLETE REPORT AND I NEED SOME CLARIFICATIONS.

THANK YOU.