lost condom inside me i think.
hi,
so i think i may have lost a condom inside me.
have tryed to see if i can feel it but no luck
not sure what to do
i dont really wanna go to the doctor as it is embaressing but what should i do.
GO TO THE DOCTOR...MY FRIEND DID NOT GO AND SHE GOT A REALLY BAD INFECTION AND HAD TO END UP GOING ANYWAY!!
ok so i tryed again and i think i may be able to get it out now...just wondering if there is anyway it can get tangled or anything and being a bad thing to just yank it out?
did u get it out
this happened to me years ago. i know its gross but i went to work the next day (not knowing it was in me). i kept smelling "him". he called me at work and said when he woke up, he could not find the condom. i came home and he's the one who actually "reached" in there to pull it out. it still had semen in it and i was so scared that it leaked out inside of me but all is well that ends well. can you have your guy get it for you?
you may want to just squat down and reach your finger in there.
if you cant get it out, you should call the dr. it will take seconds and thats NOTHING to be embarassed about. imagine if it was some object or fruit or vegetable stuck inside (which dr. have seen as well.)
at least you were using a condom right? let us know how it turns out for you okay?
thank you everyone for ur help.
i did get it out last night, just pulled it out myself
wasnt as freaky as i thought.
thank you soo much
This happened to me a long time ago.  We could not get it out at all so I had to go to the ER.  It was embarrassing, but the DR said I was the 3rd person that day that had that happen.  Don't know if that's true, but apparently it happens more often than you think.  Just remember, DRs see A LOT.  Having a condom inside you is minor compared to some things they see.
just curious..a turkey baster? i am afraid that it would push the condom up even further? or is the idea to "suction" it and pull it down? just trying to visualize here.
try a turkey baster?

one of those soft plastic ones might work... i wouldn't use the metal or glass ones though.

good luck
Try douching that happen to me once and when i pulled the douch out the condom came out from the suction of the douch
i was just having a bath and water went up in side so i pushed it out and the end of a condom came out it must of been there for about four days does anyone know if i could of damaged anything or got a infection not sure what to do can anyone help
This just happened to me...more common then people think. I layed down in the bath and made water go up inside me...i pushed and it came out. Thank God because I was very worried. I heard you can get an infection this way. U should be able to get it out with seeing a doctor. The vagina isnt endless and its actually not very big at all.
And, this is why the guy should grab hold of that condom when he pulls out!
This use to happen to me all the time. Few times it just came out on its own while I was using the bathroom. Other time it came out when I started my period and the last time I was having a pap done and I asked my dr. to retrive it. The doc told me to tell him his not as big as he thinks he is and that afer a man ejaculates he goes soft while still inside you and that can cause the condom to slip off. I started having my partner hold the condom at the base to make sure it doesn't slip off. It's so funny how these things happen and they cause us to worry so much.
the condom split and the end tore off... not having rough sex but im scared not the end is still in me.. had a good feel cant find it?
Make the man who lost it in there find it.
me and my bf just had sex last nite when we were done we could not find the condom! is so sacred i doont no wat to do im 17 and dont no wat to do! should i go to the doc?? and is there away for me to get it out with out my mom finding out??

This happened to me last night and i'm 16!
NOT GOOD (N)
I'm scared that it might of leaked i.e - Preg or not :/
HELP?
Pleasee! :'(
jumping jacks work the best for getting the condom to fall out...
ok so 1 week ago I had a one night sexual affair..real hot, sexy, and sloppy...we were both drinking but I was aware enough to ask him for protection, he got up went to his pants, spent time doing what appeared to be putting on a condom... we continued...It really was crazy and a little rough.... so the next morning, he got dressed and left...I got out of bed and looked for the wrapper, did not want the maid to find it, i didn’t see it, as I was in the bathroom i checked the garbage, no wrapper...then it came back to me that OMG, I gave him oral after he came and there was no condom on then... I searched the bed and the rooms again, still no sign of a condom... so now I am mad and scared and feeling played...wow he really had me believing he had on a condom, drunk or no drunk!  I don't return from this work trip until next week, so I will go get tested...been thinking about it all week and how many women he would have pulled that trick on....I go to the bathroom today, 1 full week later and as I am wiping I feel the condom in my hand... it must have been stuck in there for a whole week.... so now I can't be mad at him anymore.... and never thought that was a possible... but now not only am I scared of and std I am scared of an infection..... I just wanted to share this story because wow it really can happen
hey that happened to me before n i got pregnant, i had an abortion coz i was 19. same thing happened to me today, i'm so freaked out, what suppose to happen now?
Thank you so much for the bathtub advice!  This is the third time this has happened to me and the times before I just waited for it to come out on it's own.  Here's my little tutorial:

-Lay down flat in the warm bath water
-Use your hands to push gushes of water inside you
-Use those birthin' muscles to push the water back out repeatedly
-Do this for a while until the darn thing pops out
This just happened to me, so I had 2 do some jumping jacks, squat down, & put 2 fingers up there & pull it out the next morning. I could not feel it last night when I did the same thing, so im guessing it slides down after a matter of hours.
omg I didnt kno that could happen! :o
Thanks to the advice on here this morning I have just retrieved the lost condom from last night.  I was very worried and was just about to go to a walk-in clinic to have them look for it.  I sat on the bed with the soles of my feet together and my knees dropped.  I pushed down as though giving birth and sat doing this for about 5 minutes and the condom slid out.  It felt a bit weird but what a relief and it was all in one piece.  I will still go to the clinic for the morning after pill but so relieved the condom has turned up.  Thanks again.
I woke up with the condom hanging out of me, and when I pulled it out, I was bleeding. I thought that I had gotten my period, but later that day when I took the tampon out I realized that that I wasn't. It was just a tear in my vagina or something. But I'm worried that I could have gotten pregnant? It is almost a week later and there are minor traces of blood every once in a while. I am supposed to start my period any day now, but haven't yet... Could I be pregnant??
would your period push it out?
okay, so this happened to me five days ago, I was having sex and the condom went missing, checked inside couldn't find it so we figured it was somewhere in sheets. I took the morning after pill the next day. Then today the condom falls out of me. Could I still be pregnant even though I took the morning after pill because the semen could have been leaking into me for 4 days or something?
Hey guys, this happened to me.

Its all a bit strange to be very honest. I'm not on the pill yet as i havent been with anyone for over a year. two weeks ago I started going out with a guy and while i'm older than him we are both extremely inexperienced especially with condoms. We had sex 5 days ago after a drunken night out but still had the sense to wear protection. the following morning we got up and went on our way not realising something wasnt right. Today i had very unusual pain and so decided to check (not going in to details) and found a condom stuck up there - never happened before. I havent said anything to the bf but will when i see him. I'm worried about firstly becoming pregnant as i'm passed the 72hr threshold for the morning after pill and secondly if i'm going to have an infection.

Ironically tomorrow i've an appointment to see my doc to get the pill!!! Guess i'm going to have to talk to her about what has happened as well and get advice.

oh man, thank you to whoever first suggested taking a bath, it totally worked! glad to know im not the only person who's had this happen. i've always used condoms but i had never gotten one stuck in me until last night. i was so worried i wouldn't be able to get it out, plus i rode my bike all day and i thought that would have made it worse. so glad i didn't have to go to the doctor; not only can i not really afford it but i can't really take time off work to go to a clinic. now i'm headed to CVS to get the morning after pill...
these things are rare in africa coz we men have big penises that hold the condoms tight.Infact most of us complain that some imported condoms are too tight to work with
Thanks for the comments everyone.  Here's what just worked for us:

1. Jumping Jacks
2. Bath and she spreads the opening for the water to get in
3. The girl pushes her vaginal muscles forward
4. Condom comes right out
5. High fives all around
wel sunday i had sex i  though my partnet tooked the condom and he though i took it .then we had sex next  morningn!!
. well just yesterda thursday in the afternoon i went to the toilet and i was supriced when i say the condom coming out.. i say for 2 days i was having a different smell and i was getting a white thing .. i though my period was coming but not.. it was that discusting comdon in there and i did not know..
i am so afraid i went to cvs and i got many spays , shawer sopas , for any smell because i freak out whit infeccion or things like this,, i got 4 duchas and i did one at the moment
then i  got a one day medication  a mont.. something i think is based on miconazol or something it was the expencive in the farmacy so i thought it was the ebst one... but i am still scared of any p-roblem.. i got 3 more ducha i did not wanted to do it in the morning because i want the medicine to stay in me for as long as possible .. i am so scared and still i am..
that had never ever happend to me ,, i got sometimes stok a little but i realized and i got it out but this time because i am strting a new relationship well i do not know...  so i am still worry...
i am a called T in me not to have babys so it is good but i amfraid to sickness and infections ..
:(
This happen to me a while back in the condom didnt fall off until 3 days later but it hurt so bad when we had sex when it happen and when i use the bathroom it burns does that mean i have a infection now
I had a sex with my boyfriend on sunday morning like at 3am. We did see the condom fall out, but never though it was inside of me. I did look for the condom, but didn't worried because it was fall out.
Next day on monday, I have Belly Dance class. I started at 7:30pm dance and shake the sexy moves of arabic music.
Than at 8:30 I felt weird like something fall out of my vagina, and went to the bathroom it was the dammm condom i was freak out. But i was glad it come out by itself.
I am scare if i might have some infections or something....
what medicine do I have to take
what medience do I take ??