Women's Health Community
lump inside vagina
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lump inside vagina

I recently noticed a lump (about marble shaped maybe slightly bigger in my vagina)  Its location was on the left side, right near the entrance to the vagina... it woz under the skin and painful when touched.  I inspected myself with a mirror but couldn't see anything as the lump woz deep under the skin, so the area just looked swollen.  The lump woz hard when touched.  I was extremely worried about this and had another look 2day, so i inserted a finger into my vagina so i could have a better feel and pushed against the lump with my other hand to see if the lump could be popped.  When i removed my finger it had what looked like puss and then reddish bloody puss.  The area feels better now and the lump has gone down but im quite worried about what it could be and whether i need to get it checked out.  Thanks in advance.
Related Discussions
when i first touch myself of curiosity i did felt a lump inside my vagina freaked out and had my mom take me to the er......scared.....but the check was normal......i have three teens now and still worries me but it does not hurt, but at times in uncomfortable when making love.....beside that im okay..i get my paps every year and one time i had to freeze it do to some infection i got from my partner but still the doctor didnt say you got this or that....so is normal....one thing for sure it help me alot with my orgasm when is touch....weird as it sounds......well the best thing to do is get checked to have a peace of mind....ok my ladies....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...