lump inside vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

lump inside vagina

I recently noticed a lump (about marble shaped maybe slightly bigger in my vagina)  Its location was on the left side, right near the entrance to the vagina... it woz under the skin and painful when touched.  I inspected myself with a mirror but couldn't see anything as the lump woz deep under the skin, so the area just looked swollen.  The lump woz hard when touched.  I was extremely worried about this and had another look 2day, so i inserted a finger into my vagina so i could have a better feel and pushed against the lump with my other hand to see if the lump could be popped.  When i removed my finger it had what looked like puss and then reddish bloody puss.  The area feels better now and the lump has gone down but im quite worried about what it could be and whether i need to get it checked out.  Thanks in advance.
when i first touch myself of curiosity i did felt a lump inside my vagina freaked out and had my mom take me to the er......scared.....but the check was normal......i have three teens now and still worries me but it does not hurt, but at times in uncomfortable when making love.....beside that im okay..i get my paps every year and one time i had to freeze it do to some infection i got from my partner but still the doctor didnt say you got this or that....so is normal....one thing for sure it help me alot with my orgasm when is touch....weird as it sounds......well the best thing to do is get checked to have a peace of mind....ok my ladies....
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
pb95 commented on Baseline blood work a...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals