lump on my vagina
i have a lump just on the botom of the opening of my vagina at first i thought it was a blister but it is hard so im now getting a bit worried and i cant get an appointment at the doctors for another 2 days, its a little bigger than a pea and sort of a pearl colour it not herting me but i know its there if u know what i mean. thankyou and please get back to me.
is it on the vagina or in the opening of the vagina??
If you have a white like small mass and it's external it might not be a problem at all. I had that same thing occur to me during my pregnancy and the doctor at the OB/GYN clinic told me it was just cyst and I had nothing to worry about. I hope in your case it's the same, but if you have any type of itching, burning or discomfort I strongly suggest you see a doctor.