lump on my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

lump on my vagina

i have a lump just on the botom of the opening of my vagina at first i thought it was a blister but it is hard so im now getting a bit worried and i cant get an appointment at the doctors for another 2 days, its a little bigger than a pea and sort of a pearl colour it not herting me but i know its there if u know what i mean. thankyou and please get back to me.
is it on the vagina or in the opening of the vagina??
If you have a white like small mass and it's external it might not be a problem at all. I had that same thing occur to me during my pregnancy and the doctor at the OB/GYN clinic told me it was just cyst and I had nothing to worry about. I hope in your case it's the same, but if you have any type of itching, burning or discomfort I strongly suggest you see a doctor.