Women's Health Community
lump on ribcage UNDER breast
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lump on ribcage UNDER breast

hello, i have a small hard lump under my breast on the ribcage, it has nothing to do with my breast, just the ribcage, the lump is the size of a small marble does not hurt or move, nut i can notice it when i feel my ribs, nothing on the other side like it, went to see one doc and she didnt examine the other side, just my breast, which i told her it wasnt, it was on my rib, she said it was part of my rib and to go away basically. iv not noticed it before. now i dont know if i should go back for another oppinion or if im being silly over nothing?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I too have thispnot under my left breast, had xray done didnt show up ,had a ct done today so maybe I will finally find out what this is. Im so freaking out. Gotta wait for the doc to call me with the results.I will post when he calls.
Blank
Found a lump had a biopsy it came back benign and doctors didnt trust report and sent it off again for another check.....1st report said Benign Spindle Cell Lesion and havent got 2nd report back yet and its been almost a month and lump has doubled in size and very painful!  What should I expect?
Blank
Followup with doctor or request copy of second report.  It's been lost in the red tape.  Test results are back within ten days.  Don't be afraid to be assertive, it is your body and your life.
Blank
What did report say?  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979