lump on vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

lump on vagina

I have a lump under the skin on my vagina. It is not at all like a pimple. It is just a lump under the skin. it is bout pea sized maybe smalller. I can pinch it and move it but it hurts when i apply the pressure. What can this be? I'm terrified.
if you have pain than i would tell see the gynecologist for safe side.Good luck
i get these sometimes and it actually more common than you think. i told my doctor about them and she said it was nothing to be worried about unless they come in large groups or re-occur frequently. they are usually small cysts that get filled with puss and bacterial. take a washcloth and run in under hot water, then let it sit on the bump. usually it will pop itself and the puss with come out. it always could be an ingrown hair, especially if you shave. try not to touch it. if it doesn't go away within a week or so or if it gets larger, see your doctor to be safe.
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals