lump ontop of left rib cage.
i have a lump ontop of my left rib cage since i was 15 and im 19 now, after i lost weight i noticed it, there is no pain, its somewhat uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach at times. its about the size of a golf ball. i always thought that my rib cage was just shaped different but im not sure. i have been to nervous and scared to go see a doctor for it because i didnt want to hear them tell me i have cancer or something like that. i dont know what it is, what should i do?...
I believe you should go to your doctor and have them look at it. It could be something serious or maybe it could be something not that serious. Your doctor can do test and let you know what it is. It could be something that could be removed and you don't have to worry about it ever again. But you should go get it checked out.