lump under inner labia skin

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

lump under inner labia skin

about 3 days ago i noticed a lump on my inner labia, on the left side of the vaginal opening. i cant see it, i can only feel it, since it is under the skin. it doesnt hurt but it feels like a ball about the size of a quarter. i'm not sure if its a bartholin cyst. if it is i read that they are caused by infections such as e. coli or clamydia (chlamydia) or ghonorrea. i dont have any symptoms of an std, no discharge or burning sensation when urinate.
I found this while search a related issue- I read the cause of the cyst was a blocked gland and probably not STD related.  I'm no doctor though.  
A few time after having sex Ive noticed that Ive developed a bump along the inner line of my labia. Its long not round and about a half an inch long. Im not sure what it is, and its only happened about 2 or 3 times now. It appears right after sex then goes away about a day or 2 after. Theres no pain when I sit down or urinate and I have no other symtoms (symptoms) other than it just being tender. I thought it could be a swollen blood vessel? If thats even possible? Please help.
Its just an cyst ladys I get them once every two years you can lance them off from your doctor our use anitbiotics or just sit in a bath of hottest water you can stand and put epsom salt in.  it will open the skin and slowly the infection will be coming out and you should be fine some times you would have to do it twice depending how big it is sit in the bath for about 30 min it will smooth the pain if you have pain to which i always do some times i cant even sit or stand the pain so bad but it really helped me when i didnt have insurance to see an doctor
I understand the fear,..
I'm married for a year now, and just a few days ago I've noticed it hurts me when I wipe, I have a bump near my vagina hole, but the doc said it was a skin tag from thongs, and not to wear them, that It can still get annoyed, itchy what not, but it won't be a big deal if I keep it, or pay to get it removed, FYI I kept it! I wasn't paying to remove it lol.  But I do get Boils on my inner thighs, and now I think I may have one on the insider part of my left v lip. It hurts so bad, I tried baby wipes ect... I got sea salt at home though, I'll try bathing in that.. =((
I was so desperate and upset I even asked my husband if he had bumps That i didn't see on him, maybe I had a STD, he just hugged me and told me he didn't have anything,...
So ladies, if the salt don't help you, go to a doc, they do know what their talkin bout most the time!
Sugar Craving
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
KTowne commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals